The Way of War Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silverman chuckled, "that would be sorted out with the volunteers we send."

Later Shaun met with members of the Hagenah were he outlined what had been discussed with Silverman. Between them they thrashed out the details of what was to happen.

He then travelled to Egypt to meet up with Proff and Cookie. From them he learnt that feelings were running high with the population regarding the Jews.

"If it comes to a war, I don't give them much of a chance. The Egyptian Army has been buying ex-British Sherman tanks along with Vickers machine guns, and field pieces," Cookie murmured.

Shaun nodded grimly "I don't think they can use them until the UN recognises the new state of Israel. That's when war will break out. But in the time we have available we will start to train them as LRDG teams. I imagine they will be operating in the Sinai Desert to stop the Egyptian threat, that's where you come in Proff Do you have good maps of that area?"

Prof nodded "No problem, I also have maps of Palestine that I can bring."

Shaun smiled, "Well gentlemen it seems we have our work cut out for us. I'll return to Kenya and prepare everything, it seems that Z Patrol is about to be re-born."

12