All Comments on 'The Way of War'

by RobinLane

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK

Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome to see a sequel. The P37 pistol?

The Hungarian-made P37 was indeed a 9mm Kurtz/.380 calibre handgun, available in the era.

The Walther P38 was the more common Axis firearm, having supplanted the various 1900 model variants of DWM/Luger. Butt-ugly, yet having far fewer hand-fitted parts, the P-38 was most definitely a modern production, war expediency without the grace and form of Georg Luger's design.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The author knows his WW2 British Army radios, it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Question

How does the sequel tie in the preceding chapters? Who are these people?

Lindhunt53Lindhunt53over 5 years ago
Great to see a new story!

Just finished re-reading Tides off War, hoping to see more from RobinLane and here you are. Love the tie to Tides, with David's grandson picking up the mantle for the Ramage family. Looking forward to seeing this develop.... thanks for bringing another story to Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great to see this story continue.

How crazy is this world. I had just reread the first story about a week ago and here you are with a sequal. Welcome back.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 5 years ago
Hey anonymous.

If you bothered paying attention, you would have noticed that Shaun is the grandson of David. And this is WW2. That's how they are linked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous