The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

She left the hose in a pile on the floor and sauntered over to the DJ station. She could feel a slow trickle of moisture begin to run down her leg. It tickled her putting a shiver in her step. Marvin watched her approaching him and decided to have a little fun with the insatiable woman. Even though he had turned on the oversex drive.

“Hey Dianne.” Marvin said as she sauntered up.

“Hello Marvin.” Dianne said. “I hope you enjoyed the car ride.”

“I did.” Marvin said. “Now though I’ve got work to do. I know you though, and I know that you’re gonna’ need more cock before the night is over.” Marvin said quietly to the middle-aged woman.

“I am!” Dianne said nodding and smiling.

“You’ll just have to take what you can get.” Marvin said. “Get out on that dance floor with every young buck you can and let em’ know what you want!” Marvin whispered. “I noticed you bending under the table, did you take off your hose?” Dianne nodded mesmerized.

“That’s good, whenever you’re sitting down make sure you pull up your dress alright, let that pussy breath or it might burn up.” Marvin winked and leaned over his table to pat Dianne on the ass.

“I will.” Dianne said and headed back to the head table. It was almost time to introduce the wedding party. Marvin dimmed the lights and the main doors were shut. Marvin could picture Sarah out in the hotel lobby, by now Heather would have bunched the dress up as high as it would go in the back, Sarah’s bare ass would definitely be visible for all to see.

Starting with the ushers Marvin ran through the whole wedding party. When it came time to introduce Heather and James’ best friend Carl, Marvin brought the lights up just a pinch. Heather and Carl came out and through the doors he could see James and Sarah, there were a handful of people milling about behind Sarah in the lobby, obviously drinking in the view of her bare ass.

“Now ladies and gentlemen, stay on your feet as I now present to you for the first time ever, Mr. And Mrs. James Prendergast!!!!” Marvin said suavely into the microphone. James and Sarah walked briskly out arm in arm waving happily to everyone. As Sarah passed the DJ station Marvin cut in on the microphone. “Sarah are you missing something from the church?” Sarah blushed wildly and spun shaking her bum slightly. James at a gentle inner nudging reached into his pocket and held the bikini panties up for everyone to see. “James, you better bring those up here for safe keeping.” Marvin said. James sauntered over and pressed the panties into Marvin’s outstretched hand. Marvin noted how damp they were smugly.

Everyone clapped as Marvin started playing their wedding song and James and Sarah began dancing. A spotlight accentuated them, and Marvin made sure the person running it kept Sarah’s bare bottom clearly and well lit. Sarah had her head on her husband’s shoulder and could feel the light on her naked flesh. She was horny, and needed badly to be fucked. The song was almost over when Carl the best man asked to cut in. James stepped back and Carl began to dance with Sarah.

“I don’t remember this being part of the rehearsal.” Sarah giggled. James’ best man was a college friend and he was very attractive. Sarah found herself fantasizing about fucking him right on the dance floor. ‘That’s not like me?!’ Sarah though to herself as James’ oldest friend swayed against her body.

“Alright let’s eat!” Marvin announced as the song came to a close. “The bar is open for the next half hour and the tab is going to the bride’s father so be sure to thank him.” Marvin settled back and watched intently as Sarah sashayed over to the head table. Her sexy ass was immensely lovely. With each step Marvin was treated to a shadow barely appearing between her cheeks. By the end of the night there would be so much more to see.

During dinner Sarah could feel the cloth seat against her toned buttocks. She would squirm reveling in the decadence of her own exposure. The clinking of glasses would signal a kiss and she would lean over and obligingly kiss James, but it was getting boring. Around the fourth time she stood and turned around presenting her bare ass to him, and was delightedly surprised when James bent over and pecked her cheek with a great big kiss. Everyone laughed and clapped.

After dinner the best man gave his speech. Then it was time for the bouquet and then the garter. Sarah took her bouquet from the table and marched out to the middle of the room. Then she turned and left her back to the small crowd of women and everyone behind them. She could feel all the eyes on her ass. She didn’t want to throw the bouquet, she was enjoying the attention too much.

‘What’s come over me!?’ Sarah thought to herself. She could only think of the close people, people who had known her, her whole life staring at her. She could feel the moisture between her legs, she was practically gushing! She stepped out on one foot, drawing her legs apart and allowing her lips to gape open the tiniest bit between her legs. The air rushing in to tickle her felt cool and was a welcome relief. Bending slightly at the knee she bounced up and threw the bouquet backwards over her head. There was a commotion and rather than turn around Sarah twisted her upper body to see several young single women scramble for the expensive flowers. Behind the commotion was a wave of faces she knew, 128 in all, not counting wait staff and photographers, and the DJ.

“Now ladies and gentleman the moment we’ve all surely been waiting for. It’s time for the garter.” Marvin announced as the single women traipsed back leaving Sarah in the center of the floor. James came out from the head table to approach his new bride. Sarah watched intently. She didn’t want to turn around. Then she saw Carl also approaching and wondered what was going on. Marvin had tweaked a message to the best man.

“Sarah! Face the guests please.” Marvin said. Reluctantly Sarah turned to fully face everyone she knew. James knelt in front of Sarah then looked quizzically at Carl who stood behind Sarah.

“You looked like you needed a hand.” Carl said loudly. Everyone laughed and clapped. James started to fish his hand under the front of Sarah’s gown, which was still only inches from the floor. “Hold on buddy, let me make that easier for you.” Carl added and James drew his hand back and waited. Carl reached a hand around either side of Sarah and began lifting the material up. Sarah began to blush, she couldn’t have asked for anything better! “On second thought.” Carl said loudly, then whispering in Sarah’s ear. “Has this thing got a zipper somewhere?” Marvin was feeding him dialogue. Sarah nodded.

“Right in the middle of the back, it’s only a few inches long, then it slips off my shoulders.” Sarah said. Her breath was coming in rasps and she could barely talk. She felt Carl undo the tight roll that Heather the bridesmaid had tucked. The Carl’s hand fumbled across her bare back before fishing the pull-tab out of it’s hidden channel. A moment later Sarah could feel her dress slacken. Because it was mostly backless Sarah hadn’t worn a bra. With the zipper being pulled down Sarah’s breasts relaxed, the dress slid slightly forward showing perhaps an inch of cleavage. Sarah felt the tip of Carl’s finger settle in the crook of her bum, that was where the zipper ended. She took a deep breath and stuck her chest out hoping Carl would do what she though he would.

Carl placed a hand on each of Sarah’s bare shoulders. Her skin was warm and sent tingles of electricity through her body. She shivered bringing goose bumps to her flesh and making her nipples contract. Then Carl pushed the straps off Sarah’s shoulders and began to slide the dress down.

Sarah could feel the material sliding over the top of her breasts. It was dragging across her nipples and felt wonderful. In the back the top of her bum would be visible, but it had been all night. She could feel the dress catch on her nipples in the front, she looked down to see the dark pink tops of her areolas. An instant later the weight of the dress carried it off and it fell sharply. Both of Sarah’s breasts gleamed in the soft spotlight. She stood with her arms out by her sides proudly jutting her chest forward.

At her waist the dress was a little snug and Carl put a hand on either side of Sarah’s round shapely hips. He began pushing the dress firmly down. Sarah looked down, her navel was in view and inch by inch more of her toned tanned pelvis followed. Then the first wispy strands of her soft brown pubic hair poked out over the top of the slowly descending dress. Sarah thrust her hips in and out, slightly humping the air. Carl continued in a steady manner and the dress passed the wide part of her hips, although neatly trimmed and only an inch or so wide, her pubic hair was thick and luxurious. It came into view and then the dress fell pooling around Sarah’s ankles. Sarah felt gloriously naked in front of all her friends and family.

“There you go James.” Carl said.

Sarah stepped forward, out of her dress. All she wore were pale white thigh highs, and a single white and blue garter. As James slid the garter down Sarah ran a hand down her belly and stopped at the top of her pussy. She pressed into the crease making her clitoris cry out for more attention. As James stood with the garter in hand Sarah moaned. She turned towards the best man as James held the garter high over his head.

Marvin was snickering to himself as Sarah sank to her knees, her ass pointing obscenely out at the wedding guests. A second later the garter was in the air and Carl’s cock was being pulled violently from his tuxedo pants by Sarah’s trembling hands. Sarah wrapped her lips around Carl’s now rapidly hardening member. There was a squabble over the garter and James finally noticed Sarah who was hungrily sucking on the best man’s dick.

“Sarah…..!” James gasped momentarily breaking Marvin’s control. Marvin quickly re-grabbed him and the groom walked somberly to the head table and sat down to watch as his bride greedily licked and slobbered all over the best man. A moment later James was pulling on his own erection. He let out a surprised moan when Dianne, Sarah’s mom pushed his hand away and began licking him.

James eyes were glued to Sarah he could see her crumpled up dress lying on the floor, and her mouth wrapped tightly over the best man. Carl began to cum and Sarah grabbed his ass and swallowed for all she was worth. When Carl was done Sarah scooted forward onto her dress and turned to face the wedding guests. Sitting on the floor she spread her legs as wide as she could and pointed to the pimply-faced teen that had caught the garter. He looked at her quizzically and she pointed at her glistening pussy, which in the position she was in gaped noticeably.

“Fuck me now!” Sarah said. The teen ambled forward tripping over his own feet, the edge of the dance floor, and finally landing on his knees in front of the bawdily displayed bride. Sarah reached forward and pulled him onto her, she unbuckled and pushed his pants and boxers down. The boy’s cock was already dribbling precome as Sarah guided it into her pussy. The boy could feel the intense heat and incredible wetness radiating from between Sarah’s legs. He had barely begun to move much less thrust when his body exploded. He closed one eye and his legs twitched as he had the strongest orgasm of his life while losing his virginity to his older brother’s new wife.

Sarah felt the boy tense up and begin to come inside of her. She needed more and pushed the boy off of her, his cock still spurting and gobs of cum splashing across her pelvis. She dragged several fingers over and through her now cum smeared pussy.

“More.” Sarah barked. Ahead of her the edge of the dance floor was still crowded with all the single guys for the bouquet. She could see them looking at her lustily. Slowly they began to come closer to her. Her legs trembled with anticipation and she spread them further apart hoping for them to fall upon her naked body.

Behind her, James watched his bride take on his little brother, as Dianne, his new mother in law hiked up her dress and swung a leg over his lap. James was swarmed with awe as his cock sank deeply and effortlessly into Dianne’s hot steamy pussy. She leaned back against the head table allowing him to look down at her slightly sweat matted bush as she began to rotate her hips. For an instant James looked past his mother in law, where his new bride was sprawled spread eagle on her wedding gown, begging for sex.

“Alright!” The DJ crooned. “How about that garter!” Marvin wasn’t done with Sarah just yet, he wanted to draw this out for a while. “Who caught it?”

“I did.” James’ brother said, he had just buttoned his pants and his tuxedo shirt was haphazardly un-tucked, his cumber bun was around his chest.

“Now who caught the Bouquet?” Marvin asked.

“I did.” A short busty blond answered. She was one of Sarah’s college friends. Sarah was still sitting on the floor tracing lines of cum across her belly. The attention had shifted to her friend Denise and James’ brother John. Sarah’s pussy felt empty and hot she stuck two fingers inside herself and humped against them fiercely.

“Alright Denise.” Marvin said. Denise was wearing slacks. Marvin had made sure she caught the bouquet for just that reason. “John here has to put that garter right around your thigh, so I think you might need to slip off those pants.” Marvin said.

Denise nodded and quickly unbuttoned the straight-legged black pants. She slipped off her shoes and curled her toes. Then she un-tucked her blouse and slid the pants off. Beneath them she was wearing a tiny blue thong. It was evident from the wisps of hair sticking out of the thong that Denise wasn’t a natural blonde. She suddenly wished she had trimmed, but wasn’t dating anyone and hadn’t felt like it. She released her blouse and it dropped down covering her panties and crotch. Denise was barely five feet tall and everything was long on her. Marvin wanted to see more, he knew the short girl had to be at least a D-cup probably much larger.

“Denise?” Marvin said already prompting her to answer correctly. “Is your blouse going to be in the way hanging down like that?”

“Yeah.” Denise answered. “I had better take it off.” John’s young eyes bugged out of his head as he looked from his new sister-in-law to the short blonde with the huge boobs. Denise unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her bra was sheer and her big round nipples showed clearly through it. Her breasts were huge.

“Alright John slip that garter around Denise’s leg. We got the way all cleared for you.” Marvin said. John who barely realized he still had the garter in his hand stepped forward and knelt in front of Denise. She lifter her left foot and John began to slide the garter up over her calf. She had firm muscular legs as John’s fingers passed Denise’s knee he looked up at her and his eyes couldn’t help but drift from her breasts to her crotch. For a moment he paused wondering how high to go. “All the way John!!” Marvin laughed and all the other wedding guests snickered.

John looked from Denise’s knee to her crotch, her panties were small and tight and hugged her thick hairy pussy lips John could make out the crease in the middle. He continued to drag the garter up Denise’s thigh, her legs were thicker than Sarah’s and it began getting snug. John endeavored and the elastic garter stretched. Finally it reached the point where one side of it hit Denise’s crotch. The back of John’s hand made contact with it and John could feel the moisture there he jumped when he hit it.

“Did it bite you?” Marvin asked.

“No it was wet.” John said embarrassed at having been called out. Everyone laughed and John barely understood why, above him Denise’s face turned bright red. John’s other fingers were still stuck in the garter.

“Denise!” Marvin joked drawing roars of laughter from the guests. “You don’t want to catch a chill you’d better get out of those WET clothes.” Marvin accentuated wet heavily and the laughter was renewed. Denise’s belly was churning she was so embarrassed. She just stood, Marvin was trying not to force her mentally, but realized he might.

“Take em’ off, take em’ off!” The wedding guests began chanting. John pulled his hand out of the garter and just knelt looking up at Denise. Finally almost in tears Denise slipped her thumbs into her panties and pushed them down slowly.

“WOW!” Marvin announced. “That is quite a bush!” Everyone laughed. Denise lowered her head as the panties fell to the floor. “Alright the garter is in place it’s time to cut the cake.” Marvin announced. “Oh my and the groom isn’t quite ready.” All the guests looked over at James who had picked Dianne up and laid her down on the head table where he was fucking her furiously. Finally James grunted and buried himself in his mother-in-law pumping his first load of wedding day sperm into her. Sweat ran from his brow as he pulled his cock out, a long strand of cum still clinging to it.

Sarah pulled herself to her feet and stumbled over to the cake cart as James put his dick back in his pants and came around the head table.

“These two can make the first cut, but we better let someone with clean hands serve it!” Marvin said, now owning the microphone and the floor. The cake cutting song began playing as James and Sarah fed each other. Sarah’s naked body glistened with sweat and a sheen of cum on her belly. A dribble ran down her jaw and neck from the blowjob she had given Carl. Pieces of cake fell from her mouth landing on her breasts. After James had fed Sarah Carl snuck up and grabbed a handful of cake, he then pressed the whole handful firmly between Sarah’s legs, smearing it from her ass crack all the way to her navel.

“Nice goin’ Carl!” Marvin exclaimed. “You trying to save yourself a piece for later?” More laughter as Carl bowed and snuck away. “Well James I think that’d be your piece.” Marvin said. “Sarah stick your hips out so James can eat it.”

James’ stomach lurched as he sank to his knees, he had a mental image of his little brother fucking Sarah, but seemed as though he couldn’t help himself as he licked a big glob of white cake and frosting off of Sarah’s cum smeared pelvis. Sarah pushed James’ face lower and he licked a big chunk out of the folds of her pussy. Then Sarah turned and bent over right in James’ face. Her cheeks parted and the frosting and crumbs smeared across her asshole separated. James stuck his tongue out right onto Sarah’s puckered butt hole.

“Hey are you looking for chocolate cake?” Marvin asked laughing. James hastily ran his tongue from Sarah’s ass down into her pussy and hastily licked all the big chunks of cake off of her. When he stood back u p Sarah was smiling happily. “Alright the dance floor and bar are now open!” Marvin proclaimed.

A song started playing and Marvin beckoned Denise over to him. Meanwhile two of James’ cousins and one of his uncles swarmed around Sarah propositioning her to dance. Sarah was led by the fingertips out onto the dance floor by James’ uncle. He soon had two of his thick fingers embedded deeply into her sopping yearning pussy. James watched his spent cock dribbling slowly into his boxers. Dianne had pulled her dress off and was throwing herself at a young South American waiter.

“I’m sorry about embarrassing you back there.” Marvin said to Denise as she stood shivering in front of the DJ station. “Turn around for a minute.” Denise turned and Marvin unclasped her bra freeing her heavy breasts, the bra fluttered uselessly down her arms to the parquet dance floor. Denise turned back to Marvin who reached out and pinched one of her nipples turning it and pulling firmly on it. Denise moaned. She was now completely naked. “I want to fuck you.” Marvin said.

medley
medley
390 Followers