The Wedding

Story Info
Josh and Joy can't keep their hands off each other.
2.3k words
4.41
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alcohol was thick on my brain, fogging my surroundings. The wedding and guest falling to the background of my focus. The taste of the last shot lingering in the back of my throat. The sound of the thumping bass vibrating around me. I turn my head and my eyes find him at the bar. He smiles and my heart beats a little faster as I feel my smile spread across my face. Eight very good months with Josh. He had invited me to his friend's wedding as his date. With the last bit of champagne that was in my glass now sliding down my throat, I stand up and start walking towards him.

"Hey beautiful, are you enjoying yourself?" The stubble of a growing beard against his brown skin, the crinkle by his eyes as he smiled, and the way his lips move as he calls me beautiful, makes me tickle. An idea crossing my mind.

"Yes, I am. Much more now though. Let's dance."

He hesitates for a second, "Okay, but I need a shot first if I'm going to be dancing."

With one swift motion, the amber liquid given to him by the bartender is gone. The only evidence of it now on his scrunched face and the shaking of his head. He grabs my hand.

Laughing and dancing I feel the music taking over our bodies. The champagne finally reaching my head, I turn my back to his front. The alcohol and music rolling my hips with a boldness I didn't know I had. His hands find my moving hips and we are moving together.

I can feel eyes on us, but I didn't care. We're moving as one and I can feel him growing hard on my lower back.

"What are you doing to me Joy?" I feel the tickle again as the sound of his deep voice says my name and the warmth of his breath on my neck as his lips brush my ear. His question almost sounding like he was asking himself rather than me. Feeling bold I grab his hand and start to lead him off the dance floor.

"Where are we going?"

"I saw a coat room earlier," I turn to look at him hoping he understands what I mean. When he's eyes open a little wider, I know that he does.

"You are amazing you know," he says laughing. Then stops me, still in the ballroom, and kisses me right there.

His lips soft and his tongue now dancing with mine, tasting of tequila making me drunker it seems. His arm grabbing my waist at the right time as my knees buckle and I fall into him.

"Are you the ones recently married or is us two?" and with reluctance, our lips pull away from each other to look at Josh's friend now standing in front of us with his new wife Shandra

"Alex I am so happy for you." Shaking his friend's hand tight and pulling him in for a hug.

"Congratulations on the marriage," I say to Shandra then to Alex as he pulls away from the hug. I smile at them as if I hadn't been thinking about sliding my hand down their best man's pants a couple of seconds ago.

"It's about time you and Josh got together. He's been talking about you non-stop for weeks now." I look up at my date and his dimples deepen as he smiles down at me.

Josh started, "Lex we'd love to stay but..."

"Everyone can tell you two are eager to get out of here, but unfortunately best man you have to stay. I need you, but I promise I'll get you out of here in an hour. You haven't done your toast yet and you're last to go."

I hear the sigh leave my mouth before I can stop myself. Chuckling Josh looks down at me with twinkling eyes.

"You're torturing my date Alex, but we will stay. I do have to give my speech and they do always leave the best for last."

He takes my hand and our fingers interlock. The DJ makes an announcement and the toasts begin. They seem to drone on, and with only one thing on my mind, I try to hide my true thoughts with smiling and clapping. The third bridesmaid is wiping tears from her eyes and talking about college with the bride when I feel his hand squeeze my knee. I look at him and we both smile, his sympathetic, but I can tell we're having the same thoughts. I look back at the bridesmaid and notice his hand doesn't move. He looks back towards the bridesmaid, but his hand is now moving down my leg, finds the bottom of my dress, and moves back to my knee. The feel of his hand on my skin makes my every nerve in my body stand at attention

I look around hoping no one can read either of our thoughts or see what's happening. His hand is sliding slowly up my thigh. I look at him as he realizes there is nothing under my dress. The look of his surprise and uplifted eyebrows make me chuckle as a grab my new champagne glass. My lips find the glass just as his fingers find my opening. Two fingers slowly tease me. His mouth at my ear now,

"Stay quiet."

I tip the glass in my hand towards my head and down the whole thing. His fingers move expertly, and my brain is thick again with alcohol and this unexpected pleasure. My surroundings and focus fogging up again. I close my eyes then feel the warmth of his breath on my neck,

"Open your eyes and pay attention."

Quickly opening my eyes his fingers move faster, almost as if with a yearning of their own. My pleasure building, I lean forward onto the table and hold his arm. I look at the bridesmaid, but I realize I'm not hearing what she's saying. My body tensing and his fingers move faster. Just as my eyes begin to close and I feel myself about to release, his fingers are gone and he's standing. The mic in his hand he looks down at me and smiles, his eyes laughing with understanding. I watch his other hand glistening slide into his pocket.

His speech is short but fills the room with laughter. He walks over hugs Alex and kisses Shandra. He sits down and I expect his hand to finish what he started, but he doesn't touch me. He doesn't even look at me. We listen to Alex talk about Shandra, then Shandra about Alex. They kiss and the DJ calls last dance.

He grabs my hand and we are on the dance floor facing each other. Again, the music moves us, this time slower and not with lust but with wanting and anticipation it feels. His hands-on me again, my body cries for his.

"You sir, are very good at that"

"Very good at what?" he cocks his head and his smile almost blinding.

I stand on my toes and put my lips to his ear and whisper,

"You think your fingers are skilled wait till you see what this mouth can do and make you feel."

Almost immediately I feel him hard again this time with our bodies against each other it is right near my pulsating region.

"Let's get out of here," his voice almost pleading. I giggle and come off my tiptoes.

"But I'm having such a good time dancing with you."

Looking at me with his beaming smile I can't help but smile back. His hand tightens in mine and I am spinning out of his arms, still holding my hand he spins me back in and dips me. His lips are on mine, this kiss much more eager than the first and his tongue exploring mine almost as if trying to taste the champagne on my tongue. As he lifts me from the dip my hands find his face to deepen the kiss.

"Thank God this was a no kids wedding. Can you two go and get a room, this a hotel, it filled with them." Again, pulling from the kiss reluctantly we face the bride and groom.

"Babe since we have to leave soon for the airport anyway why don't they have our room. It is paid out till tomorrow night." Shandra looks at me and smiles

"Oh yeah, and the hotel already brought our stuff down. Take the room buddy you two have a goodnight." Handing the key card to Josh, Alex shakes his hand and winks at me.

We thank them and hug goodbye while giving our congrats. Goodbyes finished Josh and I walk hand in hand to the exit, hoping we don't get stopped again.

"The coatroom was a good idea, but this should be much more comfortable," I giggle at his words.

We walk to the elevator and wait patiently on the outside but my insides screaming again for his touch. The elevator dings and we go in the doors closing behind us. His lips on my neck and my hands on his back pulling him closer to me

"Wait, wait my feet hurt, let me take my heels off." I bend over to pull them off, but he grabs my hands and puts them around his neck. His arms wrap around my waist and under my legs to lift me into them.

He looks me deep in my eyes, almost like he's searching for something, and somehow, I feel closer to him than I have all night. Once again, our lips are on each other. The elevator stops and we are on our floor. He carries me down the hall and we stop in front of room 333.

"Triple three that's good luck, tonight should be fun," I say and smile at him.

"Grab the key card from my top suit pocket and open the door so I can get my lips on your body please." He leans over and kisses me right below my earlobe

I giggle as again I feel that tickle and grab the key. With the door open he carries me in and kicks the door closed, his lip never leaving mine. He places me on the bed gently and his hands slide down my leg. He trails his hand with kisses till he reaches the strap of my shoe and removes it. The same to the next and once both shoes are off, he looks me in my eyes and smiles while lifting my dress and putting his head under. This time his lips find a different set of lips and his tongue forces me open

I moan deeply throw my head and fall onto my back. His tongue making me tremble and my body cries for more. Two fingers enter me in place of his tongue as his lips wrap around my clit and he sucks as if hoping to be fed. My back immediately arches, and I push down onto his mouth my body craving release, but he stops and pulls away right before I can. He looks up at me and smiles.

My hand grabs his tie and I pull him to me. Tasting myself on his lips. My hands push his suit off. He grabs me and now I am on top of him, his feet on the floor and my legs straddling his lap. I take his tie off, and my finger begins working at his shirt buttons. As I unfasten each one, I kiss his bare chest, exposing more and more of him. Looking him in his eyes I gently kiss his nipple, I let my tongue circle around it, and I see he is not used to this, but his penis his pushing harder against his pants and his eyes close gently. I slid to my knees and my hands move to his belt, his eyes jerk open and with my eyes never leaving his, he pulls his pants down enough for me to grab him gently. Still looking in his eyes I stroke him firmly and watch his eyes flutter. My mouth wraps around him and I swirl my tongue on his tip tasting him. I watch his eyes close and hear him moan. He grabs the back of my neck then his fingers grab my hair and pulls. My eyes close and I moan. With a new eagerness, I go to work on him. Moving my head up and down on him. My second hand moves to his penis and my hands and mouth work together. His moans pushing my mouth further onto him.

I feel his muscles tighten and again he pulls my hair this time pulling my head of him and toward him. Kissing me deeply and his hands move to my bare ass lifting me on to him. As he slides into me, we both moan and move once more together as one. I feel all of him stretching me in a way I didn't know my body craved. I moan his name, and with that moan, he is now on top of me pushing himself further in. His hands beside my head and my hands on his bareback. My nails dig into his skin as he drives me to the brink. This time he doesn't pull away, my nails dig deeper and almost as if encouraging him he thrusts harder and deeper into me. I start thinking about his smile and listen to the way he says my name thick with wanting and passion.

"Harder," I moan and now my face is in the pillow my ass in the air. I feel myself about to explode and his lips are an inch from my ear.

"Cum for me."

A couple of hard thrusts and I cry in ecstasy, grabbing the sheets below me, my head goes back, and his hand is on my throat squeezing gently but hard enough to intensify the pleasure of my release. He continues to thrust, and I feel him get stiffer and stiffer on top of me. His arms wrap around my waist and pull me in closer onto him pushing even deeper into me. His moans my name and I feel his release in me and we both collapse onto the bed. Sweaty and happy.