The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," I told Beth. "Stand up, baby."

I soaped up Beth the same as she had done for me, making sure her pussy was squeaky clean... so I could feast on it.

When she was rinsed, I knelt in front of her. Just as I was about to lean in and devour her sweet pussy, I heard the glass door rattle open. I turned, ready to admonish Billy for interrupting, when he reached out and handed me my nine inch dildo.

"Thought you might like to try this on her," he said, and closed the door.

I started by kissing Beth's tummy, sliding my tongue down over her mound to the top of her crease. She shuddered as the tip of my tongue slithered over her tight little knot and swirled around it. As I proceeded to ravish her clitoris, I lifted my dildo and placed the tip at her opening and pressed gently, splitting her labia. She moaned softly and her hips rocked slowly, no doubt inducing pleasure as the faux phallus began to penetrate her. I increased the pressure and it gradually sank into her.

"Oh god, Joan, that feels so good. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard with that thing..." she begged.

So I started stroking in and out slowly, pushing it all the way up inside her as my tongue continued to flutter over her clit.

"Oh fuck, Joan, you're teasing me, baby. Fuck me fuck me fuck me... now!"

I rammed the dildo upward and Beth screamed as I began to roughly stroke the inside of her pussy with it. I was thrusting the large fake cock up and down, faster and faster. Pushing it as deep inside her as it would go on each stroke. Beth's legs began to shake and she gasped and shuddered.

"Yes yes... oh fuck girl... that's it, don't stop... fuck me fuck me..." she cried out.

Beth's orgasm overtook her and her fists grasped handfuls of my hair, pulling my head into her wanton cunt. Her hips jerked into my face and I did my best to keep stimulating her clit, but she kept twisting and shaking, making it difficult to maintain contact. Her knees gave way and she slid down the shower wall, but I managed to relentlessly piston the dildo in and out of her until she finally pushed my hands away and the fake cock slipped out, landing on the shower floor with a thunk.

I leaned in and kissed Beth's lips tenderly, lovingly and she responded by cradling my face in her hands. Warm water cascaded over us as I wrapped my arms around her warm wet torso and held on tight as the last tremors of her orgasm subsided. She took my hand and guided it to her pussy and pushed my fingers inside her.

"Feel that? Do you feel my pussy squeezing your fingers? Feel it throbbing babe? Wave after wave, it won't stop. Thank you Joan," she whispered in my ear.

"It's incredible. You're incredible," I answered, and kissed her again, and again, and again...

We finally left the shower, both of us having turned into prunes. We dried off and returned to my bed where Beth returned the favor with my dildo, giving me a similarly massive climax to the one she'd experienced in the shower. My husband watched quietly in the corner... a huge smile on his face.

Billy later cooked us a wonderful breakfast. We were both exhausted, having had little sleep. We talked over breakfast and I learned that Beth lived in Dallas. Which is only a few hours drive from us, and an even shorter flight, should I want to visit with her in future. Which I would do many times in the months to come. That is, until she met and fell deeply in love with Jennifer.

We both cried the last time I flew up to Dallas and she told me of her new love. It was a mixture of sadness because what we had was ending, and also tears of joy for the promise of a new beginning for Beth. And, of course, Beth invited me to her wedding.

I was truly happy for Beth, though I must say, I really missed being with another woman. Until, that is, I booked a massage one day and met Karen. But, that's another story.

12