All Comments on 'The Wedding Belle'

by Alice_Rosaleen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Wow

what a hot story. Loved it. I hope you will write some more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Only issue I had was right at the start where it said Sara was Coles daughter. That was confusing. Otherwise very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DAMN

OMG I'm on fire. This story had me hornier than a herd of reindeer. Alice where did this story cum from. Such a nasty mind. Excellent character development. Penny is................. sneaky. The thing with the panties is outrageously naughty and sexy.

5 stars is pitifully low but best I can do.

DRAGONRIDER55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job

You continue to provide excellence in your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! What a twist!

That was one of the hottest and most original stories I've ever read on here in 17 years of reading on Literotica! BRAVO!

-Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The next story...

If you do decide to write a sequel you should absolutely pick up on a 3sum but start with Penelope and her married sister Sara! Then go with a 3sum with daddy and uncle and finish it off with an orgy between the 4. Maybe find out her husband's parents are also incestuous swingers!

If you don't that's perfectly fine because this was an amazingly hot story!

sagelloosagellooover 3 years ago

So hot. Also, the most well-written story I've read in 23 years of enjoying erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thanks...

a woman's asshole has been my favourite orifice, always... love to fuck it.

on a separate topic, these writers on lit all seem to think that sperm/seminal fluid is ¨stored in the balls¨ then ¨emptied¨ into the recipient´s whatever. i suggest they look things up, or ask the family physician. it just ain't so, folks.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Incredibly kinky girl

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

Both. At. The. Same. Time.

Absofrigginlutely!!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous