The Wedding Dress in the Attic

Story Info
An experimental horror MtF transition.
2.4k words
4.27
12.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

English is not my mother tongue, I hope to be understandable anyway.

It's a weird story inspired by a nightmare. Perfect for the halloween season.

My life was so boring. I didn't have any family, my parents were dead, not even a friend. I found this charming area where I decided to have a new life. An interesting life. It hadn't even been a week since I moved into this house and a lot of strange things had already happened. My neighbor, Mr. Parrish, warned me from day one. He had lived here just before me but as soon as he had the opportunity, he had fled this house and moved to the one next door. 666 were written on the walls and every night I heard a woman crying in the corridor on the second floor. This house was haunted without a doubt. Every morning I saw Mr. Parrish stop outside my house and stare at the top window. He was obsessed by this house. As the days passed, the more he seemed sad rather than scared.

After two months in the house, I started to finally feel comfortable there. Even at night on the second floor, I was fine in my bed, in satin sheets that I found in an old wardrobe left by Mr. Parrish. The crying in the corridor had become rarer and the paranormal activities had stopped. That's when I began to dream of a beautiful woman. Each time I woke up from those dreams to find I was sticking a finger or two up my anus. It was a little gay I thought. I had never had homosexual desires. I was surprised but not panicked by this new desire. I was ready for all the experiments to find some happiness and make life interesting.

One morning, I went to the bathroom as usual but jumped when I saw the face of the woman of my dreams in the mirror. It only lasted a few seconds and I just thought I was not well awake. It was the face of mine now again in the mirror. A quite similar face actually... Moreover I noticed that I had no beginning of hairiness, no need to shave. I went down to eat my breakfast. Mr. Parrish was in front of the house like everyday. Suddenly, I wanted to give him a big hug to console him.

In the evening, I was in the bathroom to wax my whole body. I don't know where this idea came from. Perhaps to better feel the softness of the satin sheets on my skin. Then I was lying in the bed and grabbed a big pen from the bedside table to shove it into my ass. I ejaculated and swallowed my cum. It was the first time I tasted my cum. It was good. Very good. I asked myself if all cum had the same taste. I asked myself how Mr. Parrish's cum tastes like? That night, I didn't dream of the woman, I dreamed that I was her.

In the next morning, I found a red satin robe in the old wardrobe. I'm sure it was not here before. I put on it without asking myself any questions and went to get ready in the bathroom. Still no need to shave. Downstairs, I saw that Mr. Parrish was there standing next to my mailbox. Behind his sadness, I saw a handsome man, barely older than me. I pulled back the curtain and waved at him. He nodded and resumed his walk. It had become our ritual until one day I forgot to dress up normally and showed up to him wearing my girly robe. I then hid in shame for the next weeks.

Nine months after I moved in, Mr. Parrish had dared to knock on my door. He was worried about not seeing me anymore. I offered him a coffee and reassured him. He congratulated me on my new look. I had let my hair grow and he said that I was looking like his late wife. I blushed and thanked him. Then we heard someone walking upstairs with the sound of high heels.

-"She's there." he said.

-"Who?" I asked.

-"My late wife..." he answered.

He hastened to salute me and leave. I accompanied him to the mailbox and watched him got home. Then I turned around to go back inside and saw a woman with a veil at the top window. First scared, then curious, I ran to my room. Nobody was here... I looked out the window where I thought I had seen a woman a few seconds before. It was not the good window! How could I have been so stupid and not noticed it before? There was yet another floor above! Undoubtly an attic! But how to access it? I had to ask Mr. Parrish. But that would wait until tomorrow, the poor man was already enough shaken...

That night, I discovered a woman's perfume in the bathroom. I couldn't help myself but spray my body with it. In my room, a satin nightie was waiting for me on the bed. Without thinking, I put it on. I lay down to caress myself. All that satin and this womanly perfume turned me on so much. My hair seemed very long and I felt like my body was changing. My buttocks were bigger and rounder. I felt like I had small breasts that had grown. I grabbed a dildo that I had bought and started to push it into my ass with a lot of passion. I climaxed when Mr. Parrish's face appeared in my mind. I sweated so much that I went to take another shower. I could confirm that my body had changed. I put a towel over my head to dry my long hair and sat in front of the mirror to put a little of perfume so I could sleep with that pleasant smell. I was not even more surprised to discover a whole assortment of make-up and hundreds of jewellery. I applied myself carefully to use some mascara, lipstick and nail polish. It was like if I had always known how to apply makeup. I chose a beautiful pearl necklace and hung it around my neck. I then returned to my room where on the bed this time, there was a set of white lingerie with lace panties, a bra and garter belt. I put on this pretty lingerie that fits perfectly my new body. I fell asleep peacefully.

In my dream, I was sitting on a tablecloth on the ground in a park. I wore a little pink summer dress and a cute bow on my head. Mr. Parrish came from nowhere and kissed me on the cheek. Then he knelt in front of me and pulled out a jewelry box that must have contained a ring. He was going to propose to me but I was awakened by footsteps in the corridor. I started to come to my senses and felt stupid realizing that I was wearing female underwear. I put on my satin robe and went to the corridor where of course I saw nobody. I was going to take off my shameful outfit when I saw white pumps leaning against the wall. In fact, it was not really the wall but a secret door! I managed to open it and discovered stairs. It was the hidden attic!

Everything was calm. The attic was large and empty except for something quite big hidden under long and dusty blankets. I pulled back them and what I saw underneath took my breath away. It was the most gorgeous wedding dress I had seen in my life. A real princess dress. There was also a beautiful veil which I recognized as the one the woman wore at the window. I touched the dress with my shaking hands. It was in satin of course. I closed my eyes and imagined myself trying on this dress. However my thoughts were disturbed by the vision of the woman, the deceased wife of Mr. Parrish. She was here on the attic in her wedding dress when Mr. Parrish arose behind her with a giant knife. I got scared and wanted to run away but I fell because of those white high heel shoes that had mysteriously appeared on my feet. I got up and wanted to leave the attic, to leave the house, but the pearls of my necklace began to struggle me. I went to the window for air and saw Mr. Parrish entering the house. I screamed for help and Mr. Parrish joined me in the attic with a knife.

-"My love! You are here." he said to me.

-"God... He thinks I'm his wife." I thought. I tried to ask for help despite he had a knife. The knife he used to kill his true wife.

-"I know it's bad luck but I'm here to help you put on your dress, honey."

-"Ok... Thank... you."

The necklace came loose again and I could breathe normally. I was already wearing the lingerie but I had to put on a petticoat that would give my dress the look of a lovely princess gown. Mr. Parrish then helped me put the dress on and lace it in my back. I began to like what was going on again. The final touch was the veil. Now I was a bride and I loved it.

-"Sorry my love, we are only the two of us. I mean us and God."

-"It's good."

-"And I don't even have a tuxedo."

-"That's ok darling."

-"I love you to the moon and back."

-"I love you too..."

-"So do you want to be my wife again? But you have to be faithful this time."

-"Yes."

-"Until death do us part?"

-"Yes, I do."

The man took the rings out of his pocket and put mine on my finger. I was the biggest and brightest diamond I had never seen. After I put his ring on his finger, he smiled and cried at the same time.

-"So may I kissed the bride?"

-"Of course..."

He shyly brought his lips to mine and give me a gentle kiss. I took his face between my hands and give him back one more passionate. I felt nothing but love for this man. My man. My husband. I had become Miss Parrish!

My husband carried me very romantically into the bedroom. We kissed each others again. Our tongues danced together for long minutes. I was so excited that the only thing I could think of was losing my virginity on our honeymoon. I took off his shirt and kissed his muscular chest. He had a 666 tattoo, it was like I already knew it. I knelt to kiss him lower and lower. I pulled down his pants and began to touch his penis through his underpants. Then I released the beast. He had a huge cock. I began to stroke it and the head appeared so tasty in my eyes. I kissed it and felt my own cock growing in my lace panties. I almost forgot I had one too! I sucked his devilish cock like a sex angel. His moaning were so nice to hear. I was a bride sucking the cock of my husband and it was like heaven! What I said?! No it was hell. Damn I'm not sure...

Next it was the time for me to take off my dress and let my husband took my ass. I felt the head of his cock knocking at my door... He entered without difficulties, I trained my asshole for months now... I saw me in a mirror while my husband fucked me. I saw a beautiful woman. But... The pearls around my neck bounced on my chest and my cock was shaken. My cock? Suddenly I remember that I am not his woman. I'm not even a woman. But I love this moment, I love this man, my man. That doesn't care if I have a cock too, I am a woman. His woman. Until death do us apart.

-"I'll cum!" said my husband.

I knelt before him again and he played with his cock on my tongue. I didn't have to wait long for a powerful stream of cum to splatter my face. I was so happy and grateful. I let all the cum flow into my mouth and savored it before swallowing. Mr. Parrish's cum was way better than mine. When I came out of my ectasy, I saw him in front of me with the knife.

-"You cheated on me with the neighbor!" he yelled at me.

-"No. It wasn't me. She's the unfaithful wife!"

-"Who?"

-"Her!"

I was standing in front of the mirror when the woman in it came out and jumped on the man. The ghostly bride grabbed the knife from her ex-husband and killed him. Death did us apart. All became dark and I faint.

I woke up in my bed wearing my satin nightie. I was all alone. My wedding ring on the table. I went to the bathroom, I still see a woman in the mirror. I took a shower and discovered with shock that I had now a vagina! Or maybe I was always have a vagina? I can't remember who I am. I searched for clothes. In the old wardrobe, there were only female clothes. I chose a pink summer dress and put a cute bow in my hair. I put on some heels too. Then I went to my mailbox, I walk without any difficulties with those heels. I read the name, my name. I went back inside, totally lost. After a long hesitation, I decided to return in the attic. The wedding dress was still there. It's so beautiful! I wanted to wear it again... There was also a photograph of the wedding, my wedding. I remember Mr. Parrish, I never saw him again. If I believe the letters I receive and the name on the mailbox, the story has been rewritten and I became a widow, Mrs Parrish!

It was knocking on the door. I opened. It was my neighbor with some flowers for me. I know him. I know him very well. I think he's my lover... My memories, Mrs Parrish's memories, began to come back. What an interesting life!