The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan looked her over once more and then smirked down at her.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't want you getting burned, and I have a LOT of...lotion...for you." He replied and this time there was no mistaking the insinuation.

Fortunately Ashlei's anger had returned and her disgust at this man over-powered her astonishment.

"I'm sure." She said in return, not even trying to hide her dislike.

"Pity. I'm much better than Noah. I'm sure you'd agree..." He replied, looking down her body again as if he could see through her hands. His eyes lingered on her bikini covered pussy before looking back to her face.

Ashlei was about to respond something scathing - once she figured out what to say - he couldn't be meaning what she thought he meant by that. Could he? - but Logan suddenly looked up and towards the house as if he had heard something, and then turned back to her with another lustful grin.

"We'll have to continue this conversation tomorrow. It's a shame you won't be wearing that to the wedding." He said lasciviously, ogling her once again. "Your boyfriend is back. We'll have time without him interrupting tomorrow. Till next time, sweetie." He added before he turned back towards the house and was gone before Ashlei could say anything.

For a moment she lay there frozen, anger seething within her at having been treated like a sexual object for this disgusting pig of a man. But at the same time she felt flustered, her hands still resting on her chest to hide it from his view. She didn't have enough hands to cover her pussy but that wasn't as exposed as her tits. She felt exposed. And angry that she should feel that way.

Suddenly that made her more angry as she thought of Noah. It was his fault that Logan was here, and wandering about, in the first place! Let alone that she would have to put up with him tomorrow! If he was like this he was going to be unbearable.

Still he was gone now. But that didn't settle the gorgeous blonde down any. In fact, it just twisted her up even more. If he could sneak up on her once, he could do so again. And who knows how bold he would be after what he had just been like!

For a long time Ashlei couldn't settle herself and the weather didn't help her this time. Time passed and the beautiful, buxom 27-year-old couldn't relax. Her hands kept hiding her chest and she kept looking around in case Logan had appeared again. Fortunately he never did, but that didn't stop Ashlei from being jumpy.

That only pissed her off even more and made her more furious at Noah for having put her in this situation to begin with. Finally she sighed aggravatedly and pushed herself up from the chair.

Standing up she forgot her towel and t-shirt in her strop and stalked into the kitchen for a glass of orange juice. Opening the fridge she pulled out the juice and grabbed a glass. Walking over to the counter, which looked out on the back yard, Ashlei poured herself a glass full of juice and took a deep swig.

The cool liquid sliding down her throat contrasted with her heat-suffused skin and for a moment Ashlei forgot everything except the refreshing feeling of the juice slipping into her stomach. Putting the glass down she stared into the back yard at the sun and for a moment wondered why she was so angry. It came back with ten times the heat though, but before she could do more than screw the cap back on the juice bottle, a hand rested on her naked ass.

Instantly the feeling shocked her, but before she could do more than breathe in sharply another hand joined its brother and caressed gently. A pair of lips met her sun-kissed shoulder as the hands danced on her basically uncovered ass.

For a moment Ashlei didn't know what to do, but the softness of the kiss and the gentle caress of the hands felt nice. Still, she was too angry to feel anything except annoyance really...well, it DID feel nice, but still...and so she spoke.

"Noah, I'm not in the mood for this." She said, expecting the person behind her to be her boyfriend. After all, who would touch her so?

The hands slipped up to cinch her small waist and the lips kissed her shoulder near her neck again.

"Noah...I said I'm not in the mood!" She said before turning her head to look at her boyfriend.

Only it wasn't her boyfriend's face that she saw when she turned her head...it was Logan's smiling features.

Instantly Ashlei felt disgusted that he had touched her and kissed her shoulder, and that she had essentially let him - let alone that part of her had thought it felt nice! Eww! - but more than that she felt a white-hot rage. Everything from the day all at once built up inside of her and she spun around and slapped his hands away from her.

"Logan! How dare you! What do you think you're doing??" She almost yelled.

Noah's best 'friend' just stood there and folded his arms, smiling. Smiling! As he looked down at her heaving tits before looking back at her face.

"I saw your hot ass and I couldn't help myself. You looked really sexy standing there in this." He gestured down at her bikini.

"You couldn't help yourself? You disgusting creep!" Ashlei spat derisively. "You've gone too far this time!"

"You seemed to enjoy it to me." Logan said arrogantly, "Sure you wouldn't like me to continue?"

"What? No! Eww, don't be disgusting. How dare you touch my ass! Noah's going to kill you when he finds out." Ashlei raged. Noah? Where was Noah? She suddenly thought. She had no chance to ask, however, as Logan responded too quickly.

"And when I tell him you let me?" He said cockily, that smile of his driving an irritated spark into Ashlei's heart.

"He wouldn't believe you." She said, "I didn't anyway. I didn't know it was you. I thought it was him."

Noah surely wouldn't believe his friend over her? Surely not. Ok, so she had let him touch her but she really hadn't known it was him!

"You still let me touch you. Do you think he'll forget that? Best not to say anything, I think, just to keep the peace." Logan responded calmly and arrogantly and Ashlei almost bit her tongue.

Noah might well believe her, but it would dig at him that she, his loving girlfriend, had let his best friend caress her even so. Logan was right about that. Still it wasn't fair that he should know that! And Ashlei wasn't about to let him know she agreed with him.

"Where is Noah?" She asked angrily, changing the subject and hoping that Logan forgot about it.

He didn't. His smug face clearly said he knew that she knew he was right. But thankfully he didn't press the subject. She might have told Noah even despite his feelings if he had.

"He's playing a game. He has no idea I'm even gone." Logan answered and that just sparked Ashlei's fury even more. More so because she couldn't get back at Logan now!

Noah was playing a game? Unaware that his best 'friend' had been fondling his girlfriend? Letting her be alone with this...this, creep!

"Well you better get back to him before he realises that you are missing. And Logan, this is the last time you come near me, or I will tell him. Understand?" She threatened, but Logan only grinned at her as he backed away from her.

"Until tomorrow, remember?" He promised and Ashlei felt a ball of ice and fury churn in her stomach at that. It sounded too ominous a promise. And there was nothing she could do about it when they were alone tomorrow.

Ashlei watched Logan head back through to the lounge as she felt frustrated, angry, worried about tomorrow, and violated, all at the same time. The whole day hadn't turned out as she had planned and tomorrow was going to be a free day for Logan...unless...

...Unless she had a way to stop him. Or at least make him better behaved towards her?

She may not be able to tell Noah what had happened, but she could make sure he wasn't as bad as he had been today. Hopefully.

And so fuming and almost shaking, Ashlei walked through to the lounge.

Noah was sitting on one seat staring at the television as he played a game and Logan was sitting in the other seat, openly ogling her with a massive grin that Ashlei's boyfriend didn't see.

"Noah..." Ashlei said softly, then again more firmly when he didn't answer, "Noah?"

Her boyfriend of three years turned around to her and looked at her dazedly from the computer game.

"What's up, babe? Done sunbathing already?" He asked, obviously oblivious to how long it had been since she had gone out.

"Yeah." She answered before she quickly sat down on the arm of his chair.

Anger wasn't called for now. Vulnerability was.

"Erm, Noah, I want to talk to you about your friend..." She said, and for an instant Logan's smile slipped as he wondered if she was about to drop him in it after all.

Reluctantly inside Ashlei let that thought go. It really would hurt Noah and while he was an ass for putting her in this situation, it wasn't his fault his friend was a dick.

"What about him?" Noah asked as he glanced meaningfully over at his friend and then looked back to her.

Obviously he was saying 'he's right there!', but Ashlei was too annoyed at Logan to care what he heard.

"You know I don't like him..." She said, and Noah cast a pitying glance over towards his friend. Pitying! That stoked Ashlei's anger but she reigned it in before she spoke again. "I'm worried about being alone with him tomorrow. So I want you to promise me that he'll be on his best behaviour?" She asked and Noah blinked.

Then he looked over towards his grinning friend again, whose face kept changing to innocence every time Noah looked at him.

"Erm, sure. Logan will be on his best behaviour, for me, at least. You have nothing to worry about. Right, Logan?" Noah replied, and Logan nodded.

"Absolutely." He replied reluctantly, "I won't do anything she doesn't want me to. Promise."

As much as she hated him, Ashlei was sure that Logan was a man of his word. At least once he gave it straight out anyway. And so she hoped that would bind him from touching her like he had in the kitchen, or anything similar. She hoped, anyway.

"See, babe, nothing to worry about." Noah said to her with a comforting smile.

Ashlei smiled back at him seeming to be comforted.

"Thank you." She said.

Noah grinned at her as if she had been silly and then turned back to the television. Ashlei looked over towards Logan with a triumphant smile. Anything he did now she could report back to Noah and say that he had broken his promise of being on his best behaviour. If his promise didn't hold him, that would do. She may have to spend time with him but she was certainly not going to have a repeat of today!

Logan looked back at her a little miffed, obviously understanding what she had done. Ashlei didn't see the small smirk that blossomed on his face as she said to her boyfriend that she was heading upstairs for a rest after the heat of the day and then headed for the lounge doorway.

What was to come would make that day seem innocent. And Logan wouldn't have to break his promise at all...

- - -

The next day Ashlei woke up early. With the sun still rising she threw off the covers and climbed out of bed, padding over to the sink in the en-suite bathroom to clean herself up and brush her teeth, leaving Noah sleeping in bed.

By the time she had finished and walked back through to the bedroom, to her wardrobe, Noah was already awake and lying rubbing his eyes as he watched her. Opening the wardrobe, Ashlei pulled out some clothes and tossed them on the bed before hiking up her t-shirt and tossing it onto the chair in the corner.

Noah gave her a wolf whistle as her naked breasts and panty-clad pussy came into view, but Ashlei wasn't having none of it. She didn't want to go to the wedding today and it was all Noah's fault that she was, and that she was going with Logan, so she wasn't in the best of moods as she pulled down her panties and stepped into a new pair, then hooked her bra on.

She ignored her boyfriend as she turned around and began pulling on a white shirt. Buttoning it up she straightened it before reaching for her jeans and pulling them on too. Tucking the shirt into the jeans, Ashlei looked at herself in the mirror and nodded to herself. She looked presentable and not very sexy. Well, the jeans were snug around her hips and ass and the shirt showed off the slopes of her large breasts well, defining her waist and chest perfectly, but it wasn't low cut or particularly tight.

She figured that it was the best she was going to do around Logan, and after the day before she especially wanted to be covered up as long as she could be. Of course, she didn't want to look a mess, so it was a thin line she had to walk if she didn't want to wear a sack to hide herself completely.

Turning back to the wardrobe, Ashlei began searching through her hanging clothes for what she would wear later at the wedding. Taking the dress out she placed it carefully on the bed and looked for her matching underwear. Grabbing a towel, a change of clothes for the morning, and some spare things, like perfumes, make-up, and other things, Ashlei placed them all on the foot of the bed as Noah got up and walked into the en-suite quietly, clearly picking up on her mood but wanting to stay positive - as he didn't have to go!

By the time he came out again Ashlei had everything packed in a suitcase. It wasn't much but she was only going for the night. Taking the luggage downstairs, Noah joined her a few minutes later fully dressed and ready for the day ahead. Whatever it was that he was going to do while she had to suffer.

"It looks like it'll be a nice day for it." Noah said as he peeked through the front window of the lounge.

Ashlei just gave him a blank look and then turned back to watching the television as she waited for Logan to turn up. Tapping her foot as she sat with her legs crossed on the sofa.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity there was a knock on the door and Noah hurriedly headed towards the front door to break the quiet.

"Hey man." Ashlei heard him say a moment later.

"Hey. Nice day today." Logan replied before the two of them began talking inanely.

Ashlei flicked through the channels as she listened to them come into the lounge.

"Hey Ash." Logan said as he walked in and stood in front of one of the chairs, Noah beside him.

Ashlei just gave him a tight smile before turning back towards the television and flicking through a couple more channels. The two men looked at each other, sharing some kind of unsaid words, before Logan turned to Ashlei once more.

"All ready, Ash?" He asked as he tapped his small suitcase.

For a moment Ashlei wanted to say no. That she wasn't going. But her responsible side took over and she sighed to herself. If she was going to do this she could be civil. With Logan at least. He technically hadn't done anything wrong. Yet. Not like Noah.

And so turning the television off Ashlei stood up and folded her arms beneath her breasts, eyeing the two men. Mainly Logan.

"I'm ready. Are you?" She asked politely.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Logan answered rather pleasantly.

He may have enjoyed the view of her large tits being pressed against the smooth fabric of the white shirt she was wearing, but he didn't say anything. In front of Noah, at least.

"And you're going to be on your best behaviour today?" She asked a little more pointedly.

Logan gave her what he thought was his best winning smile. Ashlei just stared at him calmly.

"You'll enjoy every bit of my behaviour today, I promise." Logan replied confidently and Ashlei eyed him a moment before she nodded. There seemed to be another meaning behind his words, but she couldn't quite pick it out. Maybe she was just being suspicious of him. She had enough reason to be!

Tossing her hair over her shoulders she unfolded her arms.

"Ok then. I guess we'd better be going." She said as she walked past the pair and headed to grab her suitcase by the door.

Logan and Noah just looked at each other - she still hadn't said one word to her boyfriend yet - before they began talking as they headed through to meet her in the hallway.

Heading out to the car, Logan climbed into the passenger seat after putting his luggage in the trunk. Ashlei followed suit and then turned around to look at Noah as he said her name.

"Have a good day, babe. Or at least, try to." He said like an idiot.

Ashlei murmured something that was likely not very complimentary - enjoy the day! She didn't want to go and she certainly didn't want to go with Logan! What an unreflective ass! - before she leaned in and returned his hug with a one-handed one of her own and a light, almost friendly, kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." Noah said.

"I love you too." She replied, saying the first words to him that she had said all day.

Then she was climbing into the driver's seat and they were off, leaving Noah waving from the front of the house.

The journey wasn't so bad, at first. The drive from Gainborough to the Downtown hotel was a long one and Ashlei had expected it to be an endurance run with Logan in the car. But he seemed to keep his word to be on his best behaviour for a while and Ashlei began to relax and started to think that it may not be too bad with him after all.

That was when he reached over and placed a hand on her leg as she was driving. At first, she didn't feel a thing so she didn't notice, but then he squeezed her thigh and Ashlei almost jumped out of her seat with surprise. She glanced down at his hand and then looked over at him.

Logan was grinning like a mad man, but he was staring forward, not looking at her. She cleared her throat, obviously meaning for him to notice and move his hand, but he didn't. Instead, he just squeezed her thigh once more and Ashlei felt a shiver of revulsion pass through her.

Taking one hand off the wheel she grabbed his hand and threw it back at him. Logan just kept smiling, but he didn't stop her.

If that had been it Ashlei would have thanked the gods. She ought to have known he wouldn't keep his behaviour in check, she thought to herself. She was a fool to have believed him. At least he wasn't ogling her though.

The problem was that after about fifteen more minutes Logan's hand re-found her leg, creeping up with his fingers before he latched on to her thigh and squeezed. This time Ashlei said something.

"Do you mind?" She asked annoyedly.

"Not at all." Logan said as he turned to look at her with a wide grin.

Ashlei gritted her teeth in frustration.

"Move your hand." She demanded irritably as she drove.

"What this? You mind?" He asked innocently.

"Yes, I mind. I'm not your girlfriend. I'm your best friend's girlfriend. And I don't like you touching my leg." She said in response, biting back her acidity only slightly, "So move your hand. Now."

"Sorry, I thought you wouldn't mind." Logan replied before he gave her leg one more squeeze and then let go. "You have amazing legs."

"You're not supposed to notice!" Ashlei almost screeched as she looked at him with indignation.

"Can't help but notice, Ash. Noah doesn't own the sight of you. And what a sight you are." He said in response casually.

Ashlei didn't know what to say to that. She didn't like that he was right about it. But she also didn't like that this guy who she didn't like was touching her and looking at her like that!

"I thought you promised to be on your best behaviour?" She asked furiously.

"I am on my best behaviour." He answered back calmly, "And I only promised that you would enjoy my behaviour. Are you not?"

"No! I'm your best friend's girlfriend. Can't you treat me like it?" She asked annoyedly.

"I am." Logan replied with a grin then looked back through the windshield.

Ashlei gaped at him for a moment. This was him treating her like his best friend's girlfriend? Feeling her leg up just minutes after they had left her boyfriend?