The Wedding Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlei didn't know how to respond to that, but fortunately Logan seemed to have taken the hint about touching her as he had his hands to himself once again. And so, the hot girlfriend of three years just figured she would ignore him.

That seemed to work at first. Until he began openly ogling her legs and tits, covered as they were. Ashlei didn't say anything this time. She couldn't stop him looking and she doubted he would anyway, whatever she said. So, she just suffered in silence as Logan smiled that creepy smile of his that he thought was winning.

Never had she been more happier to arrive somewhere than when they pulled in to the hotel car park. She hurriedly got out of her seat, ignoring the feel of Logan's eyes on her tight jean-clad ass, and hurried to the trunk to get her luggage.

Logan wasn't so spry. He took his time, chuckling to himself about how she had been. That just put red spots of colour on Ashlei's cheeks. Partly from embarrassment at how he was making her act and partly out of fury at him making her act that way. He was such a letch.

Fortunately, he kept his eyes to himself as they walked together into the hotel and Ashlei began to feel a little better knowing that she wasn't going to have to put up with him for long. She could hide out in her room until the wedding and not have to see Logan at all. That would be a blissful break.

They arrived at the front desk, and Ashlei's day just got worse.

"Ashlei Scott and Logan Reid. Here for our rooms." She said a touch breathlessly, her heart beating as she kept expecting Logan to look at her or something.

"Yes, of course. One moment please." The receptionist said, "May I have your credit card?"

Handing it over, Ashlei stood in silence next to her boyfriend's best friend. On edge.

"Ok. We have your room ready for you. Would you like two keycards or one?" The receptionist asked, and Ashlei felt like she had been slapped in the face.

"Room? One room? I thought we had booked two?" She asked sounding incredulous.

"Oh, let me check for you." The receptionist said apologetically, then after a moment added, "No, just the one room. A king-sized room."

"There must be something wrong. We ordered two rooms. We're not a couple." Ashlei said sounding a little more desperate. A single room? With Logan?

"No. No mistake. I have the booking right here. One room for a Miss Scott and a Mr Reid." The receptionist said confidently as she looked up at Ashlei good-naturedly, "It looks like you booked two rooms but there was a slight mix up. I can check to see if any other rooms are available if this does not suit you?"

"Yes, please." Ashlei said urgently and glanced at a dumbfounded Logan as he stood looking down at the receptionist.

"One moment, please." The receptionist said, checking, before she added, "I'm sorry, it looks like we're all out of rooms. We're booked solid today."

Ashlei stared down at the receptionist dumb struck. She didn't know what to say. She now had to share a room with Logan?? Her boyfriend's best friend? Could this day get any worse?

Before she could say anything, however, Logan spoke up.

"We'll take the king room." He said as he slipped his arm around Ashlei's waist and pulled her close to him. "It'll be perfect for what we need." He added insinuatingly.

Ashlei just looked from the receptionist to him numbly.

"We'll take one key. We won't need two. We'll always be together." Logan added as the receptionist asked again if they would like two keys or one.

Handing over their key card and listening to where the room was, Logan turned Ashlei, numb as she was, around and herded her towards the elevators.

After a few steps Ashlei came back to herself and shrugged him off. Throwing his arm from her waist and walking purposefully beside him. She didn't say a word as they got into the elevator and headed up, nor as they walked down the hallway to their room. Then as they got to the door she looked at Logan.

"No telling Noah about this. As far as he knows we were in separate rooms." She warned him and Logan grinned down at her.

"Worried what your boyfriend would think of us staying together?" He asked cockily.

Ashlei just gave him a flat look.

"Don't worry. I won't say anything about what happens tonight." Logan said soothingly, still smirking.

Sighing, Ashlei snatched the key card from his hand and slid it into the door lock. Walking in, she marvelled at the room.

It was huge. And to make up for the size the bed was even bigger. A true king size bed. There was a sofa along one wall. A desk. Two comfy-looking chairs. A dresser of sorts. A large television on the wall. A mini bar. Two enormous wardrobes. And other things particular to a hotel room.

Ashlei's eyes fell on the bed and her stomach sank. Then she took in the sofa. Logan's face lit up at the sight of the bed.

"At least we'll have plenty of space for some fun." He said playfully.

"Don't get any ideas. You're sleeping on the couch." Ashlei warned him and Logan only laughed softly before he nodded acceptance.

"Until you don't want me too anymore." He said with a grin and Ashlei felt her stomach curdle.

Rolling her eyes at him, Ashlei lifted her suitcase up and placed it on the bed before she walked into the en-suite bathroom to take a look. It was huge too and more than a little spacious.

When she walked out Logan had his suitcase open on the sofa and he was pulling things out, for once not paying any attention to her, for which she was glad.

And so, Ashlei walked over to her suitcase and unzipped it. Opening it up she began taking her make-up and toiletries out of the bag before removing some of her clothes and laying them down on the bed. She picked them up before taking more out and headed to the wardrobe. Hanging them up she came back to the suitcase and began taking more out.

As she was leaning over smoothing her dress for the wedding on the bed, she felt a pair of hands seize her waist. Before she could do more than gasp, she was pulled back against something firm. She was prodded by something even harder in her ass.

Breathless, Ashlei looked over her shoulder and saw Logan grinning down at her as he held her pulled against him and what must have been his hard bulge. Ashlei squeaked at first, and her mind railed against her at the feel of something so big and hard against her ass, but she quickly got her voice back.

"What do you think you're doing?" She demanded angrily.

"I was walking past you and slipped." Logan said proudly - as if he'd done something magnificent!

"Get your hands off me!" Ashlei raged as she straightened up, though all that did was rub her ass against his bulging cock again and her mind reeled. How big was he to feel that huge against her? Bigger than Noah? Not that she cared, but she couldn't help but instantly wonder! "I'm not your plaything!"

Logan chuckled at that, but he didn't let go. Instead, he just pulled her tighter against him.

"Whoops!" He said, faking as if he was stumbling.

"Logan! I'm not joking. Let me go!" She demanded and struggled against his strong grip.

For a moment all that her tussling accomplished was to rub her ass firmly against his bulging jeans. But then she managed to pull free of his grip and spinning around, she backed away and fell sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry. But I just couldn't resist when I saw you bent over. You're a very sexy woman, Ash." Logan said, not sounding apologetic in the slightest.

"You call this your best behaviour!?" Ashlei growled angrily.

"Come on. You enjoyed it a little bit, didn't you?" Logan said suavely and Ashlei glared at him.

"No! I'm your best friend's girlfriend, remember!" She reminded him.

"And I know you liked it." Logan replied amusedly.

Ashlei quickly put out of her mind the wondering thought of just how big he was to feel like that against her while wearing jeans. That was a thought she didn't need to have, and she didn't care about.

"You're a fucking pig!" She spat and watched as Noah's best friend smirked down at her before he walked back over to his suitcase.

"A pig you can't stop thinking about!" He said cockily as he noticed her eyes follow him.

Ashlei grunted and then stood up. She wouldn't let him make her feel that she couldn't do anything. He was a lecherous asshole, and she had to put up with him - fuck Noah for that! - but she wouldn't let him make her all skittish and like she couldn't stand up or move about the room. This was her room too!

Even so, Ashlei kept looking over her shoulder for the next few minutes, especially any time she heard Logan move, but he didn't do anything else for a while. In fact, Ashlei was just beginning to think he had finally listened to her protests when he did something far worse after she had finished hanging her clothes in the wardrobe.

She was finishing taking her stuff out of her suitcase and had placed the bag down at the bottom of the bed when it happened. Logan spoke.

"What time do we have to go?" He asked curiously as he straightened his suit jacket.

Ashlei glanced at him momentarily before she answered the innocuous question.

"In a couple of hours. It's only a fifteen-minute walk from here." She answered as calmly as she could, as she turned to look at him.

"Right." Logan sighed as he straightened from his suitcase.

Ashlei thought the exchange was over and she could go back to ignoring him when he turned towards her and smiled, making his way over.

"I guess that means we need something to do for a couple of hours, ah?" He said playfully and Ashlei looked thoughtful.

What were they to do for a couple of hours? They had to get ready for the wedding ceremony but that wouldn't take the entire time. So, what were they going to do? Spend time with each other? That made Ashlei want to groan in annoyance. Spending time with Logan was the last thing she wanted. And they didn't have anything to talk about or in common anyway!

Before she could do more than ponder, Logan moved.

Walking behind her as she stood staring at the wall above the bed, Logan placed his hands on her waist. Before she could react his fingers were moving.

"I know what we could do! I could tickle you!" He said sounding triumphant as his fingers began to tickle her sides.

Ashlei couldn't help herself; she laughed as he tickled her. It just felt so....ticklish! Squirming in his grip Ashlei wriggled around and tried to grab his hands, but no matter what she did she couldn't stop him from tickling her.

"Logan! Ha ha, Logan, stop it! Ha ha! Please!" She begged as she wiggled in his hands.

That only made her boyfriend's best friend tickle harder though.

"You want me to stop? Really? Say it without laughing then and I'll believe you!" He said chuckling to himself.

Redoubling his efforts Ashlei was in hysterics, even as she hated the feel of his hands on her sides and really wanted him to stop. She giggled and laughed because of how sensitive she was and wriggled and squirmed harder and faster until she was moving all about against him.

Spinning her around, Logan continued to torment her, laughing as he did.

"Just say stop without laughing and I will. I promise." He said jovially.

Ashlei couldn't force the words out no matter how hard she tried, she was just so ticklish! Suddenly, however, Logan got a bit too bold and fervent and he shifted forward towards her. Ashlei shuffled backwards away from him instinctively before the pair did it again, and then again. All the while Ashlei laughed and protested while she tried to fight Logan off, and her boyfriend's best friend continued to attack her sides.

Without thinking Ashlei took another step backwards as Logan edged towards her. At least she tried to. Her legs hit the bottom of the bed, and with a mixture of her movement and her struggling against Logan's hands, Ashlei fell backwards onto the bed.

Logan, still fondling her waist playfully, tipped with her and in an instant Ashlei fell onto her back with Logan landing on top of her.

Panic immediately shot through her mind mixing with disgust at having Logan pressing down on her, but Ashlei couldn't do more than squirm and laugh beneath her boyfriend's best friend as he continued to tickle her.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!!" Ashlei panted between giggles.

"Just say it without laughing!" Logan protested and continued to mess with her sides.

Still squirming Ashlei tried to fight Logan off with her legs and hands, only all this managed to do was to spread her legs open for him to lie between.

The feel of something big and hard pressed against her jean-covered pussy and Ashlei would have screamed if she wasn't giggling so hard. She would have kneed him in the balls if she could have brought her legs up, but they were spread either side of his legs now and he was pressing down on her.

Briefly the thought returned of how big he was for her to feel it through their jeans and it feel this big and hard, but Ashlei quickly dismissed that thought with disgust and anger, even as she laughed.

Fortunately, it was Logan that came to her rescue. After a few moments of tickling her with him lying on top of her Logan had to fight her off from grabbing his hands, and soon he stopped tickling her and grabbed her hands, pinning them down on the bed beside her head as he laughed and looked down at her.

Ashlei, still feeling sensitive from all the tickling, lay still and stared back up at him trying to catch her breath for a moment. He was a handsome guy, she thought to herself as she looked at him. Pity he was such an asshole. She might have gotten along with him and enjoyed hanging out with him otherwise.

The thought of him being an ass only registered that much harder as he smiled looking down at her and pressed his hardness against her body even more. That was enough to shake Ashlei out of her reverie and let her anger at him flow through her.

"Logan, let me up." She said calmly but confidently. Trying her best to be diplomatic.

"Well now, maybe there's something else we could be doing for a couple of hours." He said insinuatingly.

"Like you could last a couple of hours." Ashlei mocked angrily, shocked at what he was suggesting, "More like a few seconds!"

Logan laughed at that and only smiled with more implication.

"We'll have to see about that, won't we?" He said cockily and Ashlei felt her stomach turn.

"Get off me, Logan. Let me go." Ashlei demanded seriously, fed up with his flirting already.

"You sure you wouldn't rather stay here? Maybe get a little less clothed?" He asked arrogantly.

"Eww. I would never have sex with you. Even if you were the last man on earth! And you're supposed to be Noah's best friend! All I want is for you to fuck off!" Ashlei exhorted forcefully, almost spitting the last words in anger at him. "Now get off me!"

She struggled to move her arms, but he was too strong. He pinned her to the bed easily.

"I was just trying to think of something to do for the next couple of hours." He said back with mock defensiveness.

"Well don't. Because it's never going to happen. So just get off me and stop being a dick!" She swore at him, still trying to struggle but all that did was rub her pussy against his hard bulge. The feeling wasn't welcome, but it was big! How big...? She stamped on that thought before it began.

"Alright. Until you want me on you again." He said with a grin and leaned down to kiss her cheek, which sent Ashlei's stomach writhing.

Finally, and with one final press against her pussy, Logan let go of her hands and began to push himself up. Ashlei didn't wait, she put her hands on his....very chiselled, it felt....chest and pushed him backwards off her, closing her legs as soon as he was from between them.

Sitting up, Ashlei stood as soon as she was erect. She folded her arms beneath her breasts defensively and looked up at the taller man grinning down at her.

"You're a pig!" She spat, "And I have no idea how you're best friend's with Noah."

"Me neither." Logan laughed. He laughed! Then he backed away from her and looked her up and down appreciatively, "I'm going to enjoy today, and tonight with you." He added insinuatingly and then walked away from her to his suitcase again.

Ashlei stood there stammering, not wanting to let him get the last word in, but she couldn't think of anything to say. So, she just growled and turned away from him and reached for the television remote on the table beneath the hanging appliance.

Throwing herself down on the bed on one side, Ashlei turned the television on obnoxiously loud to prevent further 'conversation' and tried her best to focus on what was on. It wasn't hard to put Logan out of her mind, at least except for the feel of his hard chest against her hands and his big, solid bulge against her pussy...how big was he?

Logan eyed the other side of the bed for a moment but one look from Ashlei and he turned towards a chair and sat down, looking at the TV. Obviously, he was picking up on her mood and wisely didn't say anything more. But his constant looks over to her began to get on Ashlei's nerves. Especially when those looks became appreciative as he scanned her body.

Ashlei left it as it was though. So long as he didn't say anything she could handle a few looks. Nothing would change Logan from being the creep that he was but so long as he kept it to himself, she was content to let the silence stretch. Anything to avoid interacting with him anymore!

That seemed to work for a while and Ashlei even found herself drifting off into the television. At least until she pushed herself off the bed and turned it off, tossing the remote back onto the mattress.

"Had enough?" Logan asked almost politely after the silence had gone on for a while between them.

"I'm going to have a shower." She answered neutrally, not looking at him.

"Well there's room for two of us in there." Logan grinned and Ashlei returned his smile with a flat look and didn't say anything.

She just turned back towards her suitcase's contents and picked up her shower gel and shampoo and headed towards the en-suite.

Ashlei heard Logan laugh softly to himself behind her as she opened the door and stepped in, fully aware of his eyes on her ass which made her feel sick. Once inside though she closed the door behind her and locked it, the turning of the lock feeling like she had banished Logan from her presence completely.

She relaxed and suddenly felt a weight lift off her shoulders, and for the first time since the day before she felt her anger at him leave off for a while.

Padding over to the shower she turned it on and slowly began stripping out of her clothes, before stepping inside the shower and pulling the curtain across. The water was hot and felt good as it cascaded down her skin, falling on her tits and stomach as it sprayed over her.

Ashlei let the water wash away the last of her annoyance and disgust at Logan and for the first time since the day before she felt good and relaxed. For what seemed like an eternity Ashlei lost herself in the water spraying down on her, hitting her face like some kind of clear facial as it soaked her hair down her slender back and ran down her slim body.

That was why the beautiful blonde girlfriend was unaware of the lock being turned from the outside, using the emergency nook which was there in case someone fell in the bathroom. She was blissfully unaware of the door handle lowering and then the door opening, and Logan walking in casually towards the sink. Ashlei didn't hear a thing as Logan listened to her hum to herself in the shower and looked at the blurred outline of her through the shower curtain. She didn't see his smile or hungry eyes. Until...

"How's the shower?" He asked loudly and Ashlei jumped.

She hadn't expected anyone to speak or be in the same room! Her sudden shock only deepened as she realised it had to be Logan. What was he doing in there? How? What...? Ashlei didn't know and she quickly peeked around the shower curtain to find out.