The Wedding Happenings Pt. 03

Story Info
Bella and Cassidy get their wedding night fun.
1.5k words
4.58
5.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers

Part 03

Cassidy was wondering why she waited so long to give her virginity up. The old-fashioned, fairy tale crap she'd heard as a child, no doubt. Her idea of being a cherry virgin on her wedding night, jeez, what a 1950's style load. Getting her first fucking had been really enjoyable, and she wanted it again. She felt the solid press of Brian's 8-inch cock against her hip, mmmm, since he was ready to go again, why wait?

She could feel her pussy, demanding, the pulsing, aching heat could wait no longer. She pulled Brian atop her and urged him on.

"Fuck me again Brian, give me that hard cock!"

Brian, happy to do whatever a hot cunted babe like Cassidy Riley wanted, saw the glistening folds of her womanhood spread apart, fat with lust and ready. He placed his cock at her entrance, and speared his dick in, arrowing in on a true cunt splitting path.

Cassidy's husky grunt of pleasure rose up, being stretched out and filled so suddenly, right after her virgin busting fuck, felt even better. She was ready to get another hot ride.

*****

Not too far away...

Gasps, grunts, and moans of pleasure, the hot, wet sounds rose up as Bella rode John's revived 8 inches. Mmmmm, just what she needed, her husband was a "one and done" fuck, once he'd gotten his rocks off, it was over.

She bounced her hips up and down, joyfully riding his rod. She was into a perfect rhythm, driving her creamy entrance down onto him over and over, her juices pouring out like a faucet.

"Oh yeah John, give me another load, fuck me, oh fuck, gonna cum!"

Gasping and grunting as the pleasure rose to the breaking point, Bella could feel the wave, like a tsunami about to crash down on her. The wave came down on her, and she shrieked as her cunt started to spasm wildly, her juices gushing out, the silky walls of her inner muscles massaging John's dick.

John felt the cum streaking up his shaft, he grabbed her hips, pulling her down tight against him as he arched up to the demanding heat, and his cock erupted. He let out a roar as he felt the thick ribbons of spunk being fired out as his cum shot deep into her, losing his load to Bella's deep inner recesses.

*****

Not too far away...

Cassidy was being driven back into the mattress as Brian took his cock's pleasure out on her more than willing body. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, she was seeing stars as his 8 inches pressed against her cervix on every thrust.

"Oh yeah, keep fucking me, just like that, fuck it feels so good!"

Even as Brian rammed her, Cassidy was thinking about John. She felt bad about shooting him down, even though he made the comment that started her train of thought, she would have liked to find him and make his wish of bedding her come true.

Cassidy could feel the climb of heat, no doubt she was making Brian's wish come true, she knew that her tight little cunt was getting ready to overheat, and bring on the glorious explosion. She could hear Brian's grunt of pleasure, his cock swelled up tight, and she was pierced deep inside. She felt the tingles filling up her womb, those burning tingles that signaled the ready to explode orgasm.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, fill my tight little pussy with more hot sperm! Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk...!"

Cassidy felt the hot rush as his cock blew the first spurt into her womb, and she screamed in orgasm as she went over, her inner pussy muscles spasming and massaging wildly, and Brian's cock was more than primed up for more, thick hot gouts were flooding her womb, until he was drained, her pussy sucking it in deep.

*****

Not too far away...

The warm water of the shower rained down on them, John was lathering the soap all over Bella's body. God, a hot body like hers, and her husband can't get it done? John was more than happy to give the bride a wedding night to remember, and, if she wanted, to become a more long-term lover, she shouldn't have to go without, not with his dick ready to fulfill her womanly wants.

He gently turned her, that sexy ass virtually in his face.

"Pull your cheeks apart baby."

Bella blushed as she did so, no man had ever ventured towards her virgin ass, MMMMMMMM, oh god, her cry of pleasure rose up as his soap slick fingers slid up and down her asshole, the sensations were nothing short of stunning. She felt the pouring of water rinsing the suds away, and OH HOLY FUCK, FUCK, his mouth was at her ass!

Bella let out a long, loud moan, god, the pleasure was beyond description. She felt John's mouth munching her ass with great enjoyment, his obvious enthusiasm as his tongue swept over the tight, twitchy rim lulled her, and she cooed and writhed under his oral talents.

She decided, then and there, to get that last virginity done with, and she purred, "John, I'm still a cherry ass virgin, can you take that from me?"

John felt the stiffening up, god, his cock responded like a fire having jet fuel tossed at it, and he grunted, "It will be my honor baby!"

They went back into the bedroom, Bella took to her hands and knees on the carpet, and John quickly got behind her. He munched her ass again, Bella grunting and moaning as he slurped and slobbered all over her tight little hole, bringing a finger into play, and gently worming his finger in.

He placed his cock against her pussy and pushed in, she was hot and wet, and he felt his cock soak in the wetness.

"Bella, are you ready?"

Bella whispered, "Yes, just please be gentle with me."

"Bella, listen, I'm going to give you a safe word. If it gets to be beyond what you can take, say the word Red, and I will stop and pull out immediately. Ok sweetheart?"

"I understand, let's do it."

John nudged against her, and slowly, slowly pushed forward. He knew that he was setting a matrix, and the last thing he wanted to do was get carried away, and end up raping her asshole. His head popped inside of her asshole, he felt the tightness as Bella let out a loud gasp.

"Keep going John, slowly."

John continued, Bella's grunts joined in as her virgin rosebud was spread open, slowly. The pain was not too much to handle, it was more like twinges as each bit was taken, and Bella found it easier than she had imagined.

"Mmmm, oh yes, it's starting to feel good."

John felt his lust surge, Bella's tight little asshole was being spread open to his cock, the gripping cling was the ultimate. When he buried the last bit, both of them let out twin growls of pleasure.

Bella cooed, "Mmmm, it feels really good!"

With her obvious pleasure, John pulled back a little way and drove back in again, getting a slow, steady rhythm going, eager to make her asshole deflowering a point of pleasure in Bella's sexual history.

Bella was feeling hot prickles of lust surging, all those hot terms ran through her mind. Butt fucking, buggering, asshole reaming, just thinking of all those terms, knowing that she was getting buggered for the first time, on her wedding night by a man who was not her husband, made her pussy gush with juices. Her hand went to the center of her heat, her clit was rock hard, eager for fun, and she purred with pleasure as she started to masturbate to his plunges, she started to squirm her ass, pushing back to encourage John's butt-fucking.

John reacted as expected, he gripped her hips and started to pull back a little further, then drive it in with more force. The young elasticity of her virgin ass, along with the lubing of her pussy juices that had coated his cock, was making it a smooth pleasure ride.

Bella was in the middle of a rodeo that was almost too much pleasure. Her asshole was highly sensitive, John's cock fucking her ass, so hot, so fucking amazing, she was polishing her clit, eager to make her asshole tighten down on his prick.

John was increasing the length of the strokes, Bella's cries of pleasure filling the room as he drove into her. His cock was reaching for an orgasm, eager to flood her last virgin hole.

Bella felt her orgasm grab her, she let out a shriek, and she felt her asshole tighten down, gripping John's cock like a vice.

John felt the supreme grip pulsing around his prick, he pulled her tight against him, and let out growls as he spent himself in a shuddering orgasm, his cock squirted another thick, juicy load, this time deep in Bella's tight little asshole.

groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers