The Wedding Night of Kassandra

Story Info
Kassandra is forced to consummate her marriage.
1.5k words
3.99
26k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the first of three planned chapters but I am happy to write more if there is interest.

Kassandra Kastello stood on the rocky cliff surface, looking out as the sun slipped beneath the horizon, slowly turning the sky grey with patches of inky black. At her side, her fists were clenched, the knuckles white against her skin, and she forced them against her thighs to keep them from shaking.

It was not a cold evening, yet she shivered.

Not less than two hours ago, she had been given away in marriage to the mighty warrior, Hektor. She was told that it would be a good match for her family, to ally themselves with the largest warband in the area. Any benefits that the marriage would grant her had been left unexplained.

She had sat in stunned silence after they had been bonded, sitting in an uncomfortable chair next to his at the end of the noisy, smoke-filled great hall. The was a large fire in the centre of the room and the combined force of the heat and the smoke had made her feel feverish. So, she had just sat there, eating nothing, drinking nothing, just waiting.

Her husband (the word still did not feel real) said nothing to her. She was not even sure if he knew her language. Eventually, there was a hush that came over the crowded hall. Everyone was looking at her and she knew what would be coming next.

Hektor rose from his seat, and she did likewise. Then he roughly grabbed her by the arm and practically dragged her out of the hallway. Kassandra's cheeks burned with embarrassment as the men and women started to chuckle and throw bawdy barbs her way about how she must perform her wifely duty.

They did not go far. Near the great hall were the clifftops overlooking the sea. She nervously looked around at the rocks and the dirt and shivered again. No bed, nothing to provide either privacy or comfort. This was where she would lose her maidenhead.

She felt, rather than heard, her husband, Hektor, approach. He was truly massive. Somehow, she had not truly realised it until that moment. The top of her head could barely reach the bottom of his chin and his mighty arms seemed almost thicker than her entire body. In just seconds, she would have to give herself, her body, to this behemoth, and the thought frightened her that she thought her heart might simply burst from beating so hard. Her mother had spared no detail in telling her what to expect, warning her that it would hurt and that, should she offer any complaint or do anything to risk the alliance, if her husband did not kill her, her parents and brothers certainly would.

Her fists clenched tighter, the nails tearing into her skin.

Casually, Hektor removed the shawl that had been covering her shoulders, tossing it to the side like it were rubbish. She held her breath, waiting. But not for long as he pulled away one of the metal fastenings from her dress, dropping it with a dull clang.

Something about the sound tore at her soul and a small sob escaped her. A tear trailed down her face and, upon noticing it, Hektor stopped. Kassandra froze in absolute terror. Did this count as her complaining?

What would he do to her?

A finger brushed her cheek, wetting itself against the tear clinging to her skin.

"Tears?"

It took her a moment to realise that the whisper had come from him. Throughout the entire wedding ceremony and subsequent celebration, he had not spoken so much as a single, solitary word to her. She was not even sure that he spoke her language. All she knew was that she did not speak his.

"Do you know my language?" Her words were halting, shaky, forced past her weeping.

Hektor paused for a brief moment, as though he were considering the question before his hands reached for the sash at the back of her dress. He shrugged dully without providing an answer.

"Can you say something? Anything?"

He grunted. It was not even a word. It was just sound with no meaning attached to it. He began to untie the knot holding her dress together.

Despite everything, there was almost a touch of annoyance in her. Was Hektor mocking her? Was he trying to communicate with her? Or was he simply entirely uninterested in talking with his new bride and grunting was his way of ending a potential conversation?

Hektor had finished with the knot and, with it unbound, he was able to pull her dress from her, leaving her exposed.

Now completely naked, she could feel the cool evening air on her skin, and she covered her chest with her arms in some desperate attempt at modestly. Her crying was no longer restrained and her whole body shook with sobs as he painfully wrenched her arms away, leaving her breasts exposed. Hektor's hand captured her jaw, caressing the skin, his finger almost brushing against her lips. Her face was hot with tears as she felt him press hard against her shoulders, forcing her down to her knees before proceeding to bend her over.

She could feel the tiny pebbles in the ground digging into her palms and knees, but she kept herself as still as possible, not even able to imagine what could happen to her should she resist. From behind her, she could hear the sound of his trousers hitting the ground, a chunky, metal buckle making a dull thud.

He knelt behind her.

His hands greedily reached for her buttocks, dragging her closer to him, showing no concern for her pained yelp as he scraped her across the rocks. He caressed her flesh in that rough manner for several seconds before his hands moved further up her body, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples so tightly that she had to bite her lip for fear of screaming.

Finally, he forced her legs as wide apart as her body would allow, causing her to lose balance and almost fall on her face but she managed to catch herself in time. She could feel him positioning himself at her entrance, not quite entering yet, and she tensed herself.

This was it.

Hektor took a tight handful of her hair, pulling so tightly that she feared he may rip it out at the roots and then he thrust into her. Kassandra screamed loud enough that the weding guests back in the hall must have been able to hear her and, despite her mother's threats, she tried to move away from him but his grip on her hair was so unyielding that there was no avenue of escape. He withdrew from her and thrusted into her again, even harder, tearing through her maidenhead without any concern for her comfort. She continued to scream, and he roughly forced her head down, beginning to thrust in and out of her, each time going deeper.

Again and again, he thrust hard into her, forcing his way into her body. Her body which was now his to poses by right of conquest. She cried out each time he forced his member into her, tears streaming down her cheeks. Finally, all of his length was buried inside her, all the way up to the hilt. He waited a few seconds as he adjusted to her tightness before grasping at her hips and thrusting into her again, harder than ever.

Rhythmically, he moved in and out of her, thrusting, thrusting, and thrusting. Kassandra had no tears left to shed and her throat was raw from sobs. She just quietly rested on her forearms, underneath his bulk, whimpering silently as he pounded into her from behind. A dinnerplate sized hand seized her shoulder and shoved her down until her forehead was pressed into the earth below her.

She could hear a growl rip from his mouth, and she felt his member start to twitch from inside her. If possible, he felt even bigger, forcing the walls of her passage even further apart. His thrusts became wilder, more erratic. Her whole body shook from the force of Hektor's pounding as he relentlessly set a pace that was pleasing to him. Increasing in speed, Hektor ceaselessly buried himself inside Kassandra each and every time he pushed forward.

As Hektor's moment of pleasure neared, Kassandra tried to prop herself up a little, leaning on her arms, desperately hoping to find a more comfortable position but he was not going to tolerate any rebellion on her part; she was his to use however he saw fit. Hektor, once again, wrenched her up by a handful of hair and he thrust into her, plundering her body with savage speed and power. Despite her dry throat, torn ragged by her previous sobs, Kassandra screamed. She was beyond pain, but she still continued to scream.

Finally, with a grimace and a groan, Hektor's moment came, and he pumped his seed deep inside his deflowered bride. Kassandra shrieked as he pushed his full length inside her but then, somehow realising that this somehow meant that the ordeal was over, quietly wept with relief.

While Hektor had the decency to wait until he started to shrink, she still groaned when he pulled out and she could feel blood and sticky fluid starting to seep down her thighs.