All Comments on 'The Wedding Party'

by chkwagon50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Creative

It would have been 5 stars is the bride had not been on the pill. A proper daughter gives her daddy her virginity without protection. I really like the way Eric's family teaches sex ed

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
AWESOME Best Family Tradition EVER

I was not expecting that, but my cock is hard now.

Did Meghan know about Eric's tradition about fucking his Mom?

What about his sisters?

Interesting that none of his sisters were in the wedding party.

How did Megjan remain a virgin?

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
MORE CHAPTERS

Can't wait for the anniversity.

I think the sun rising in the morning would be a good reason to get together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, what a sexy idea! So hot!

The mother-son incest stories on this site (the ones I mostly read) all follow the same pattern where the son fucks his mother after a bit of to and fro stuff. This story was very different. I loved the idea of the bride being a virgin and fucking her dad on her wedding night, as the bridegroom fucks his mother, and the other four people similarly fuck each other. I also liked the part about Eric's family teaching their children on their 18th birthday how to fuck, with Eric learning by fucking his mother. I wish that more families would create and follow this (wedding) tradition. Very hot imagination from this author. Interesting that nobody engaged in any cunt-licking after the first round! Also, why not include lesbian fucking in the tradition as well, with at least the bride licking her mother's cunt and asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anniversary chapter

Looking forward to the reunion party at the anniversary. I hope megan or Julie gets pregnant from the reunion or anniversary orgy.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow!!

love this family tradition!!! how do i join?! great story. like the story line, and the dad is terrific. encore!!!!

Spyder23Spyder2311 months ago

Unrealistic to have the men cum so many times in such a short time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous