The Wedding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,455 Followers

"Oh my," I gasped, in awe of her sublime breasts, "Bethany ... they're beautiful ... you're beautiful."

She smiled, a weak hesitant smile, unsure of herself, still too young to understand the power she could wield over men with just her breasts.

"Are you sure Uncle Harvey ..." she said timidly, "Mother's always told me that my breasts are too big ..."

"Nonsense," I scoffed, as I half turned her towards me and put my left arm around her shoulder, "your mother knows nothing."

Her head had dropped with embarrassment but her eyes held mine as I lifted her chin up with my right index finger and lowered my lips to hers. I kissed her lightly and briefly and I felt her body shudder. She was more than primed. This was going to be so easy.

I kissed her again. Her lips were soft and full, her kisses wet and sloppy. I pressed my lips against hers a little bit harder. Her breathing was deeper as I worked my lips against hers with more urgency, building up the pressure bit by bit before I sensed the time was right to push my tongue inside her mouth.

Her head tilted to one side as her lips parted and our tongues met. I felt the jolt of emotion as my cock responded to the thrill and my stomach muscles clenched and relaxed and then clenched again.

Wow! I'd not had that reaction for a long time. I didn't know if it was because she was my arsehole of a brother's daughter or whether it was because she was so young and vulnerable. But I knew I liked the feeling.

I pulled her closer and she leaned into my body, her left arm now coiling around my neck, giving herself to me willingly. She was really kissing me back now and she was better at this than most other women I'd kissed before. My right hand moved down and took hold of her left breast. There was almost too much flesh but I squeezed what I could hold and she moaned into my mouth as she intensified her kiss, trying desperately to drive her tongue further down my throat.

I squeezed again and she moaned even more. She was definitely mine to do with as I pleased. I grabbed hold of her left hand that had been coiled around my neck and placed it on my now prominent bulge. She didn't hesitate in squeezing my cock through my trousers before she began to fumble with my belt and zip.

Again - wow! Who was I to deny her? I stood up and she was off the chair in a flash to kneel in front of me. Within seconds my trousers and briefs were around my ankles and she had my throbbing erection firmly encircled by her dainty fingers.

She looked up at me as she took my cock into her mouth. You know the look I mean. Fuck, it's so hot. She swirled her tongue around the head before pulling it out of her mouth.

"Am I doing it right Uncle Harvey?" she asked meekly as she ran her fingers up and down my shaft.

"Oh fuck yeah," I breathed huskily, swallowing hard, my hips beginning to rotate ever so slowly, "that's ... that's perfect ... keep doing that ..."

She slid her mouth over the head of my cock again, this time taking more of my shaft inside. Her head began to bob up and down. I could feel my cock getting bigger and harder by the second as she continued with her oral administrations. She was clearly gifted as she proceeded to give me one of the best blow-jobs I'd ever had.

I grunted and I groaned as she took me deeper until she pulled off me, gagging and gasping for breath. I think she'd taken all my length down her throat.

"Was that okay Uncle Harvey?" she asked as she looked up at me, her eyes all big and wide and innocent. There was that look again. Ohhh ... fuck!

"Yeah, yeah," I replied hurriedly, as I fought back the urge to cum all over her face, "that was absolutely okay. Where did you learn to give head like that?"

"I've never done it before," she answered with a faint smile, "you're my first. I've always thought it would be gross but I kinda liked it. You have a big cock. It was nice."

"Wow." It was all I could think of to say. As I've said before, I don't consider myself to be that big.

"Do you want me to do it some more," she said as she continued to stroke her fingers up and down my turgid erection.

"Maybe later," I replied as I offered her my hands, which she took. I pulled her up off her knees and took her into my arms. I kissed her hard and our lips were soon mashing together as our hunger for each other grew. I was fondling and groping her breasts and she was stroking and pulling at my cock.

I eventually broke away. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to stick my cock inside Bethany's pussy. Despite her innocence and naivety I was beginning to think there was a hidden smouldering volcano of lust just waiting to be released from my niece's body. I had a feeling that fucking her would be a memorable experience.

I led her over to my put-me-up bed. I took her back into my arms and kissed her, my hands going behind her back to tug at the zip of her dress. I pulled it down over her hips and stood away to let it pool around her ankles. She stooped to pick it up and threw it onto a nearby chair. I watched mesmerised as her breasts wobbled and jiggled about with every move she made. She looked at me and giggled. She knew what I was looking at. She shook her breasts from side to side. She was a fast learner. Her boyfriend was going to be devastated when he lost her because there was no way she'd settle for someone like him. She was a seductress in waiting, only she didn't know it yet.

She stood before me now, her nervousness returning as she bit on her lower lip. I had shrugged off the rest of my clothes and was stroking my hardness as I contemplated her body.

She was definitely a well built girl with probably just a little bit too much soft flesh around her middle. But I wasn't going to quibble about that. I prefer a bit of meat on the bone. Her legs were a lovely shape too, accentuated by her high heel shoes, which also served to push her lovely, shapely bum out a bit more. She was still wearing her panties, which appeared to be no more than a tiny thong. She was also wearing stockings and suspenders, which did surprise me. I thought they would be thigh highs. But it didn't matter, they looked even better.

"I'm nervous," she said in a shy voice. "You will be gentle, won't you? You do look rather big."

"Of course I'll be gentle," I replied with a smile. "Are you a virgin Bethany?"

"No, Adrian and I have had sex ... once." She looked a trifle confused as she seemed to search for something more to say about it.

"Come," I said, holding out my hand to her, "we'll take it nice and slow and easy. You'll be fine."

She took my hand and climbed onto the bed. She lay back and opened her legs as I clambered on after her. I lay alongside her, then turned and took her into my arms. We kissed for ages, our tongues duelling for supremacy as our mouths moved together with a growing passion.

I dropped a hand onto her mound and began to stroke her pussy lips, softly probing, gently teasing, making her wet. Her legs opened wider to make me aware that she was mine and she was ready. I pressed more firmly against her pussy lips and my fingers slipped easily inside. I pushed them deeper, before pulling back and then repeating, picking up speed, moving faster and faster as I spurred her on towards her release.

She was grunting loudly, her pussy squeezing my fingers as I took her to the edge and then she came, her back arching in ecstasy as she lifted herself off the bed and cried out in the joy of her climax. Our mouths clashed together and we kissed passionately for a moment as she rode out her orgasm.

She groaned loudly as the aftershocks sent her body into spasm until her breathing calmed and she came to rest. She had that glow about her. She looked divine. And then she giggled.

"Wow ... Uncle Harvey ... I never knew it could be that good ... with just your fingers ... Wow."

I smiled as I moved between her legs, my cock hard and throbbing with desire.

"Just wait until I fuck you," I said with a grin.

Bethany smiled sweetly back as I lowered myself down and pushed the head of my cock against her pussy lips. There was some resistance and then it was in. Bethany was sucking in air, her teeth clenched, her eyes wide as she struggled to cope with the feeling of being stuffed full my cock.

"Ohmygod ..." she exhaled breathlessly, "please Uncle, go slow ... please ..."

I held myself in check and leaned down to kiss her. She coiled her arms around my neck and tried to suck my mouth of my face. As she did I pushed more of my cock inside her. She responded by sinking her fingernails into my shoulders. It hurt. I was sure she'd drawn blood.

And then I was in and she was squeezing me - inside and out - for all she was worth as I started to fuck her. I gave her everything I'd got. Long, deep, languidly slow strokes interspersed with quick frantic jabs, I was a machine. I was relentless.

And what made it special was that she obviously loved it. She was a willing and able student as I went through my vast repertoire of moves. She was also very vocal so I ended up having to kiss her to stifle her shouts of pleasure for fear of attracting unwanted attention. As much as I wanted to hurt Barrington by fucking his daughter I knew I wasn't prepared to destroy her life in the process. It would be for my personal pleasure only. Knowing that I had fucked his young daughter was all the revenge I wanted or needed.

We went at it for about an hour or so before I had to stop. She was certainly energetic and clearly loved to fuck. I was right in my earlier assumption. Adrian was going to be devastated when she dumped him. Either that or he would have to learn to be a cuckold. And no man should ever be one or indeed be willing to become one. No matter how hot the woman is. Never.

* * * * *

Three months have passed since the wedding and I'm safely back in the South of France and living the dream. But I'm not in Marseille anymore. I've relocated for the time being to Nice.

Not that I mind that. Nice is a fabulous city that feels more like a town. The reason I moved is because Bethany dropped out of college - much to her mother's disgust - and came over here to work for a while.

I decided to look after her, not that her parents know that. Sex wise she's still insatiable but our relationship will never be anything more than sexual. And even that will be coming to end soon.

The reason is that my girlfriend will be coming out here any day now to live with me. Yes that's right, I now have a girlfriend and I love her more than life itself. Officially she's going to be based in St. Tropez but more likely than not she'll be found at my villa just outside of Nice.

She's separated from her husband, divorce imminent and her children for some reason have decided to stay in Britain with their father and his new boyfriend. Probably just as well given the circumstances.

She still works but can do that from anywhere in the world as long as there is an internet service available. And the South of France will give her many more opportunities than probably anywhere else in the world at the moment.

Who is she?

Well I guess I'll just leave you to work that one out for yourselves!

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,455 Followers