The Wedding Party: Joanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,361 Followers

As we headed back to the hotel Greg's phone rang. It was Sean another one of the Groomsmen, he and Becky's brother Kevin were going out that night and wanted to know if the guys wanted to go.

Greg looked at me and said, "I'm hanging out with Mrs G. Let me ask Dave and Randy."

Both Dave and Randy said they were going to hang with me. Greg passed on the message and hung up.

"Guys, I'll be fine," I said. "Go hang out with your friends. I was out last night. There are lots of hot girls looking for hot guys at these clubs."

Greg said, "Nah, I don't want to stand in line."

"Besides," Rand said, "We're already hanging out with a hot girl."

The guys agreed. I was overwhelmed that these guys cared so much for me that they would give up a night out in Vegas just to hang with me. I hugged Greg and thanked him.

"You guys are so sweet to me" I said. I then hugged and kissed each of the other guys on the cheeks. As a hugged them I was again reminded these were no longer boys. These were young men with big shoulders and strong arms.

We headed back to the hotel and decided to change, go out for dinner and see the city at night. The boys left me at the elevator. I kissed each of them goodbye on the cheek.

I had time for a nap before dinner. I got back to my room, undressed, and climbed into bed. I was a little restless. I closed my eyes. I could feel the guys big shoulders as I hugged them. When was the last time I had sex. Was it really that long ago? I remember watching the boys just before they left for college playing basketball in the driveway. Shirts off with sweat dripping down their bodies. I could picture them all lean and tall. I thought about them looking at me when I was younger. I wondered if they'd ever passed my door and saw me naked. Now, six years later, I thought about how they reacted to me in a bra and thong in the dress shop. At 24 did they really still think I was hot? Showing off to them got me hot and bothered.

My hands slipped to my pussy. I was already wet. I felt the folds of my pussy as my fingers lightly played with my clit. It didn't take long for me to cum on my fingers and fall asleep.

After a nap I showered and got dressed. I decided to wear the new halter dress I'd bought. It was off white with a pale, very light pink design. I put on a lacy light pink thong and stepped into the dress. I added a pair of tan high wedge sandals.

I looked in the mirror. I looked good. My hair cascaded around my shoulders. The dress clung to my curves down to the top of my ass. From there it fell straight down to about 2" below my ass. The dress showed the curve of the top of my ass and lightly outlined where my thong started to slide between my cheeks. I liked the way I looked. I went to meet the boys in the lobby.

When I got off the elevator the boys were waiting for me. When they saw me they all smiled.

"Wow, you look great," Dave said.

"Yeah Mrs G I love that dress," said Greg.

"You sure you guys don't mind being seen with an old lady?" I asked.

"Old? We're going to be out with one of the hottest women in Vegas," Randy responded. "But, we'd be nice to an old woman if we found one."

I laughed and slapped his arm, "Well boys, I'm all yours, do with me what you will."

"Promises, promises," said Dave.

I stuck my tongue out at him and took his and Greg's arms.

"Hey," said Randy. "What do I get?"

He was behind me. I looked over my shoulder, wiggled my ass, and said, "You get to look at my ass."

He laughed and said, "Ha ha guys, I win."

We all laughed and headed out. The guys were great to me. We stopped at all the major hotels and saw the water shows. We went to Fremont street and watched the overhead display. Along the way we stopped for a drink or three. I was having a great time. I don't think there was a moment that one of the boys wasn't touching me. My arm in theirs, an arm around my shoulder or waist, or touching my arm or thigh when we sat talking.

At one point I couldn't see a water show over the crowd. Dave and Greg each grabbed an arm and Randy grabbed my waist. They lifted me so I had one ass cheek on Dave's shoulder and one on Greg's. I shrieked as they they lifted me. Partly because they caught me off guard. Partly because I felt like I couldn't keep my dress from exposing me. I sat there holding my dress between my legs, so I wouldn't flash the crowd, with one hand and another hand trying to keep myself steady. I was quite aware that the back of my dress was not under me but hanging behind me. In my thong I was also very aware of my bare ass on their shoulders. They were wearing shirts, so I don't think they noticed, but I sure did. I wondered if Randy behind me could see. I could feel the night air on my ass cheeks.

All of this was making me hot and bothered. I was looking forward to getting back to my room and masturbating. The thought of that got me a little more hot and bothered.

The boys were amazingly sweet and attentive it was the best night I'd had in over a year. We were heading back to the hotel. One of the boys suggested we stop for a last drink at the hotel bar. I commented that the bar was expensive and that we should buy something to drink and take it up to my room. The boys agreed.

We stopped at a local store. After some discussion we decided on champagne to celebrate our last night in Vegas. We bought two bottles and headed to my room.

The boys sat down, two on the bed and Dave in a chair. As we toasted and had a drink I asked the guys if it was ok to put on some music. I had a slow mix I liked when I was relaxing. I turned it on. The champagne gave me a warm feeling. I wasn't drunk, but after such a nice night it was just the right nightcap. I slowly started swaying to the music. My back to the boys. I didn't really think about how my hips were moving.

When I turned back to the boys I was immediately aware that they were watching me dance. I liked it. I swayed a bit in front of them sipping my champagne.

"Not quite a stripper," I said.

"Who needs a stripper?" said Dave. "You're much prettier."

"You guys have been watching me since you were twelve. You're not tired of me yet?" I teased.

I bent my knees and swayed my hips from side to side, I ran my hands up the sides of my dress accentuating the curves as I moved my body and pulled my dress up a little.

They all just looked at me.

"What?" I said "You thought I didn't know?" I did a small turn to the music. No one answered.

"I knew," I smiled. "How do you think you got to see so much?"

I dipped again and shimmered a bit. I was having fun.

"I have to admit, I enjoyed teasing you." I continued.

"How many times did you see me in panties," I asked. While I asked I slowly pulled my dress up and showed off a bit of my thong. "Did you like what you saw? I turned away from them pulled my dress halfway up my ass. "Did you wish you could see more?"

I put my hands on Randy's shoulders, bent over , and kissed him on the corner of his mouth. "What did you want to see?" I whispered.

As I was bent over I was still bending my knees and rolling my hips to the music. Dave was behind me.

"I stood up and still facing Randy and Greg. My ass to Dave. I grabbed the waist of my skirt and pulled it up a bit while I danced. I could tell the bottom of my ass again came into Dave's view.

"How about at the store. Did you think that was an accident? Letting you see me in my thong and bra? Did you like what you saw?

Randy and Greg nodded still not sure what to say. I looked over my shoulder at Dave. As I did I pulled the back of my dress up over my ass and rolled my hips.

"How about you Dave, did you like what you saw?

"Yes," he croaked.

All this teasing was making me wet. I was sure there was a wet spot on my thong. I was having fun.

"When you came over were you hoping I'd be home? Was that why you spent all that time at my house? Did you go home all hot and bothered?" I sat back and landed on Dave's lap, still holding my dress up I ground my hips into his lap. I felt his hard cock against my ass.

"Mmmmm, is that for me?" I asked. Rolling my hips again.

I got up and let my dress fall back into place.

Maybe you wanted to see me in less?" I said.

I brought my hands too my sides and slipped them up under my dress. My thighs exposed to the hip they could see me hook my thumbs in the band of my thong. I slowly pushed them down over my hips.

"What else did you want to see? Did you ever want to see me without my panties? I stepped out of them and let my dress cover me.

Still dancing I faced Dave and dropped into Greg's lap. I pulled the back of my dress up. My naked ass and Pussy against his crotch.

"You know, it's been hard all these years, trying to show off without Mark or Misty catching me."

I leaned back against Greg wiggled my ass against his hard cock and said, "Speaking of hard."

Still sitting on Greg's lap I reached over and grabbed Randy's shirt. I pulled his face about two inches from mine. In a soft voice I said, "How about you. What did you want?"

Randy broke the silence. "Mrs G, you were always so beautiful," he said.

"Beautiful?" I teased. "Not sexy?" I said with a fake pout.

"No ma'am," he said. "You were very sexy."

"Were?" I teased.

"Are," he said. "You are very sexy."

Sitting on Greg's lap, my lips 2 inches from Randy's face, my panties on the floor, I looked Randy in the eye and said, "Prove it." I pulled him to me and kissed him.

Up till now these guys were still treating me like Mrs G. They weren't sure where this was going, but they were no longer kids and at 23 they caught on fast. Randy kissed back. Greg's hands went to my ass on his lap and slid his hands up my dress. As I kissed Randy, Greg cupped my breasts and pulled lightly at my nipples.

While I was kissing Randy I reached my hand out to Dave. He got up and came over. I grabbed Dave's belt and pulled him closer. I turned my head up.

"Come here," I said.

He bent his head to kiss me. Passionately. As he did I started undoing his belt.

"How long have you guys wanted this," I said.

No one answered.

"Tell me, I need to know."

Greg answered, "As long as we can remember."

I had Dave's pants undone.

"Mmmmmm," I purred. "Tonight dreams come true."

I slid off Greg's lap to my knees. As I did I pulled Dave's cock out of his pants. It was a nice 6" and thicker than normal.

"Mmmm, if I'd known you had this I would have done this years ago."

Dave moaned as I took him in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started jerking his cock.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned around it.

I pulled my mouth off his cock. "Guys, I want them all."

I went back to sucking Dave. In a moment I had two other cocks near my head. I turned my head to Greg. Still jerking Dave's cock I wrapped my mouth around Greg's. There was a drop of precum on the tip. I tried to remember the last time I tasted cum. I had no idea. I missed it.

Greg's cock was longer than Dave's but not quite as thick. I bobbed my head on it. I brought my other hand up and wrapped it around the shaft. I started slowly jacking him off as well. I turned my head to Randy.

"Your turn," I said.

He wasted no time in putting his cock in front of my face. His cock was the biggest and thickest of the group. Maybe 7" long and I could barely get my mouth around it. I remained like that for a minute. A cock in each hand one in my mouth. God I felt good, I hadn't felt so alIve in years. All my senses were tingling.

"Oh my god," I said. "I've wanted to do this for so long. Is it what you dreamed of? Did you want me on my knees sucking your cocks. Did you ever talk about it. Tell me" I coaxed.

Randy grabbed the back of my head and guided it back to his cock. "Mrs G we talked about it a lot. This is better than I ever imagined.

Just the thought of them as younger men, talking about me sucking their cocks excited me. I wondered what would have happened if they were 28 and less experienced. Would the three of them have been willing. They would have been scared. Now they were confident.

I stood up and climbed on the bed. Kneeling I faced the boys. I grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head. Now completely naked I said, "you're all wearing too many clothes." The boys rushed to get undressed.

David was the first on the bed. He swept me in his arms and kissed me. "Oh David," I moaned as I reached for his cock.

I laid back on the bed pulling him with me. I guided his cock to my mouth. As I sucked his cock I felt another of the boys climb on the bed. I didn't look who it was. It was more fun that way. I felt his hands part my legs as he lowered his lips to my pussy. I came almost immediately. His wonderful tongue circled my clit and I let out a moan around David's cock.

"Oh Mrs G," said David. "That's so good."

There was something about being naked with them, knowing I was going to fuck the three of them, and them still calling me Mrs G that was extremely naughty.

I felt another climb on the bed. It was Greg. That meant that Randy was eating my pussy. I reached out and grabbed Greg's cock. I pulled it to my face. Still holding on to David's cock I turned my head and took Greg's cock in my mouth. As Randy ate me I continued to alternate between David and Greg's cock. I felt deliciously bad.

With Randy's tongue probing my pussy I felt another orgasm rising.

"Oh my god Randy. Why did I wait so long for this?" I said breathlessly.

I came on his tongue moaning as I did.

"Fuck me," I said. Not to anyone in particular but since Randy was between my legs I assumed he would. I wasn't disappointed. Randy knelt between my legs. He grabbed them and put my ankles on his shoulders. I felt his cock against my pussy. I was so wet he slid right in. I realized how much I missed having a cock in my pussy.

"God yes, it's been so long. Fuck me," I breathed.

Randy didn't disappoint. He started thrusting hard and fast.

""Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn," I gasped as I completely forgot about the cocks in my mouth. I still had my hands around them like I was hanging on for dear life.

I could feel his cock start to swell.

"I'm going to cum Mrs G," he warned.

"Yes" I moaned. He called me Mrs G. He was about to cum in me and he called me Mrs G. How naughty was that. I could feel my orgasm rising. "Cum in me. Fill me up. I love the feel of cum in my pussy."

He thrust one more time deep inside me. I felt the hot cum hot the inside of my pussy. I came again as he came. Randy fell back on the bed.

"I'm next," said David.

Next? I thought, Next? Someone was next?' I felt so naughty, such a slut, who would have believed I was fucking these three young studs and there was a next.

"I wanna see that ass," he said.

I rolled over on my knees, ass in the air. "That better?" I said as I wiggled my ass.

He grabbed my ass and with one stroke filled my pussy. It felt so good.

"Randy, get that cock up here," I said.

Randy brought his cock to my face and I sucked it clean. "Mmmm," I moaned. I loved the taste of my pussy and his cum all over his cock. Greg still had his hard cock in front of me. When I was done cleaning Randy off I looked at Greg.

"Now give me that thing," I said.

As Dave pounded my cum soaked pussy, I took Greg's cock back in my mouth. Every Time Dave thrust into me he pushed my mouth onto Greg's cock. I got a rhythm and was really enjoying having two chicks at once.

I grunted onto Greg's cock with each thrust of Dave's cock. "Uhn, uhn, uhn." It felt so good.

Greg put his hand on my head. "I'm going to cum," he said.

Still stroking his cock with my hand, I took my mouth off his cock and asked, "Where do you want to cum? In my mouth? On my face? Whatever you want."

I think just asking the question set him off. The first jet hit me in the face, I opened my mouth. Some landed on my tongue, some on my lips, chin, and cheeks. I forgot how much young men came. I loved it. The feeling of the sticky cum on my face, and Dave's cock pounding me from behind, I came again. I took Greg's cock back in my mouth and cleaned it off.

With Greg and Randy watching and stroking their cocks, I started fucking Dave.

"That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck me like you always wanted to. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, yes, fuck me," I cried.

"Fuck yeah," he said. I could feel him tense up.

"Yes baby. That's it. Give your best friends mom your cum. Fuck me."

That was it for him. I felt jet after jet against my pussy walls. He kept thrusting. With one load of cum in me. I could feel some of it pressed out and down my thigh as he fucked me.

"Yes!" I hissed. "Yes, yes." I came again. Dave pulled out and I fell to the bed and rolled on his back.

"Oh my god boys, that was amazing," I said. "Was it everything you fantasized about?"

Randy was stroking his cock. It was starting to get hard again. "Mrs G, that was more than I ever dreamed of," he said.

I reached down to my pussy and stuck my finger in the mess of my cum and theirs. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean. Then I scooped as much cum off my face as I could and licked my fingers clean.

"Too bad," I said looking at Randy's hard again cock. "If you don't have anymore dreams, what will we do now?" I pouted.

Randy climbed on top of me. As his cock entered me for a second time he said, "We'll think of something."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,361 Followers
12