All Comments on 'The Wedding Party: Joanie'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Love it!

Something about weddings always make women in the party a little hornier than normal. The Wedding Crashers isn't a comedy... its a documentary for any guy smart enough to pay attention. Five stars.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
Hot

Three young cocks for a hot mature woman. I hope that you have another chapter about the wedding reception. Very believable having the guys hanging around the house, our house was the hang out throughout high school.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Yesss, loved it.

Weddings always make me horny but I never had quite this much fun at one. Lucky Joanie!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Your a good girl Mrs G

Letting those young men fuck you. I wish I was their. XXXOOO Colin

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Great story, could be me 😇

Love the story, your writing is top drawer, as usual. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part II

This story needs a sequel... and quick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
!!!

Excellent stories as always...more please

syd_v63syd_v63almost 8 years ago
Well done!!

Well there were a few typos but all and all it was a good story and well worth the wait. I especially loved the way this story dovetailed with the other one, while at the same time remaining clearly independent from one and other. Well done, well done, well done.

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
AWESOME

My cock was hard the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lol at the last comment.

I think he accidentally drifted over from loving wives without realising it.

Story was hot gg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is a true story.I was a best man for my mate Graeme. He knew I was going out with the other guys after the wedding, a few of the bridesmaids looked promising, especially the one with the long black hair, who when we danced let me put my hand on her bottom. but he asked could I run his mum and her sister back to the hotel. I waited for them, June I knew since childhood, her sister Marilyn I had met a few times when I was at Graemes place after school. They looked similar but Marilyn was older by about 5 years, 48 I was told. June was pretty well wasted, we had to help her inside. as we did she was sick, over me and Marilyn and herself. We got her to the bathroom, where we hoped she got rid of it all. Marilyn said help me get her undressed, I held her up while Marilyn removed Junes dress, exposing her tights and panty covered bottom. Thanks, lets leave her there. Now let me get out of this vomit covered dress, can you help, I undid the zip, she wiggled out of it, she too had tights on but underneath was a white thong. she certainly had a nice round bottom. Ok, she turned around, now lets get you sorted, lets at least try to get that vomit off your pants. She got a wash cloth and started to wipe the front of my pants, mm, I think you should take them off. I did, she kept looking at me and said well, there is certainly one unlucky bridesmaid tonight. I half smiled, turned my head away a bit embarrassed, she laughed, don't worry sweet I am a nurse, at my age I have seen them all, although I haven't seen one like that for awhile. She took my pants away, I heard her washing them under the tap, she came out, well you will have to wait awhile while they dry a bit. Junes paying, lets have a look at the fridge, there was a couple of beers, the usual spirits and a small bottle of white. We had a glass of white, then she said lets give her something to remember, even though she won't. You game, I looked at her, come on. We went into the bedroom, wait while I undress her, what, just wait, she unhooked her bra, she said not bad Junie as her tits flopped out. Now, she pulled down her tights, I kept looking at Marilyns ass as she did this, then her panties, now wheres her phone. she took 2 photos, now if your game, go over, take your underwear off and put your cock near her mouth, what, no I cant do that, don't worry, its on her phone, only for her, no, she will know who I am. She stopped, here, put her tights over your head, come on, she helped me, they had a nice smell to them, my cock went semi hard, good, oh like that did you,, now kneel over her head, your cock over her mouth. I did, good, now lets get her legs open, put your head down there, good, I must say her pussy smelled nice, now get between her legs, that's it, my cock was standing straight out now, good, now move back, put it at her pussy entrance, I did, push forward just a bit, the head of my cock was in her pussy entrance, oh is she going to feel bad, when she sees what she missed out on.I lowered myself a bit more, my cock went in further, oh wow, lucky June. I pulled back, my cock hard. come here, Marilyn, put the camera down, come here, she moved to me, I stood up, you can tell her what it was really like as I pushed her head down, she did not hesitate sucking me. She stood up, lowering her tights, on your knees and I grabbed her hips and drove into her very wet pussy. I was surprised, that's it big boy, fuck me, oh yes, fuck me and I was soon emptying into her gripping pussy. We relaxed and talked a bit, laughed at the photos, then I said I will get my trousers but she said can you cum again, maybe why, well if you can it would look good on her face. No way, go on,its all good fun, I started to stroke myself, she said no, let me, just tell me when you are going to cum, and she sucked me, better than the young girls who had tried this, ok, now, she got the phone, I stroked myself and my cum dribbled out onto Junes face and tits. She showed me the photos, we had a laugh. I will send them to you.

I dressed and left, yes she did send them to me, also her address along with her phone number.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
finish this story!

I love your work! waiting for you to go airtight with these young studs! Fuck Yeah! BG

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 6 years ago
Very good story x

Very well described. I personally love fucking younger men, their stamina more than compensates their lack of skill. I masturbated furiously at the end of this story which sadly (like young men) climaxed abruptly but pleasantly.

Five stars lady xxxxx

Some great memories came to the surface x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A HOT Twat!

Nice build-up to really hot hotel room scene.

Kinda wished they'd made her air-tight and knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
After the wedding?

Pick one of the 3 studs for a longer relationship with Joanie as a sequel; lots of possibilities...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love this story

You ALWAYS nail the older hottie young stud story. Mrs G is HOT and I love her thinking about "who's next"?

one of my faves by the funnest one.

5 stars

mrsreadermrsreaderover 4 years ago
great build up

I love the way you slowly work your way to the naughty parts.

Thanks

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

A good build up to a hot end. Realistic cocks make it more believable, great author, thank you

dannykellydannykellyabout 3 years ago
Tastefully sexy.

Has a realistic feel it's so hard to find reasonable stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my..

Certainly is every youngsters fantasy.

At least it would have been mine.

I had to wait a good many years to experience MMMF.

I dearly love your writing.

From a woman's point of view, very hot.

I see its been awhile for a new story.

I do hope there are more to come.

Or should I say "more to cum?"

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Joanie" would make a great wife. I'd love to have her come home from the wedding and confess to me how much "fun" she's had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whoa! This is a HOT re-read! I certainly hope you resurrect the Mrs G character! Now that she's taken on these younger studs, don't you think they'd be back for more? I recommend a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just LOVE the way you ROCK it with Mrs G and younger studs. She loves to show off and the more she does the more she wants to. Bring back this HOT character!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

" "fuck me" I said to no one in particular."

Now THAT is my kind of woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10359 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...