The Wedding Photographer Pt. 04

Story Info
The wedding photographer drives Steph home..
2.2k words
4.66
11.8k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Derby71
Derby71
80 Followers

I'd photographed Steph and Dave's wedding, and what Dave didn't know was that I'd fucked his amazing wife on their wedding day -- that was part one of the story.

When I delivered the photographs over to Steph and Dave at her parents house, they were blown away by them, they "oohed" and "aahed" in all the right places, and everybody seemed extremely happy with the shots that I'd taken on their very special day. It was a special day for me too, as I'd got to taste Steph's pussy and slide my cock inside her -- it wasn't a day I'd forget in a hurry.

Dave had to leave the album viewing before we'd finished, he worked the night-shift so left his wife and in-laws in control of the rest of the appointment.

After we'd completed the appointment, I got up to leave, and Steph's dad also got up and said to Steph that he'd give her a lift back home.

"Don't you live on Baker Lane Steph?" I asked "I go past there, and can drop you off, saving your dad from going out again?"

Steph's eyes lit up, and she reassured her dad that me dropping her off would be far easier than him getting the car out of garage again, and he agreed. Steph then said her goodbyes to her parents and climbed into my Range-Rover passenger seat, as I got into the drivers side.

Waving to her parents as we pulled off, as soon as we were out of sight, Steph turned and said

"Thank Fuck for that, I thought I was never going to get you on your own! I've been sitting in my own wetness for the last hour remembering what we did on my wedding day!"

Just the thought and the memory of what we did turned me on, and made me hard, as it had done for the last 3 weeks since it happened, and many times I'd closed my eyes and reminisced about her bent over the dressing table in her childhood bedroom.

Steph leant across the divide between the seats, and placed her hand on my hardening cock over my jeans.

"Looks like you remember it too Paul?"

"Oh I remember it, in fact I even have the photographs to remind me about it!"

Steph gasped as a smile spread across her face.

"You bastard! You took photographs whilst we were doing it? Fuck, Dave would go absolutely mental if they ever surfaced anywhere. You haven't put them anywhere have you?"

"No Steph, and I never would. They were a very secret, personal reminder of a VERY special day"

Steph looked straight ahead, her hand moving off my hard cock as she withdrew to her side of the car.

"Good"

For the next couple of miles, Steph was very quiet. In fact I thought that she was offended that I'd taken some secret shots of her. We were a few miles from her home, and I thought that I'd blown any chance that there might be a repeat performance.

As the silence started to stretch out, Steph still looking ahead said in a quieter voice

"Have you got your cameras in the car?"

My mind was working overtime now -- did she think that I would still have the shots on the memory cards and wanted to delete them? Did she want to see them? Or was it something else..?

"I always carry my cameras Steph"

Steph nodded and then returned to silence.

We pulled up outside the newlywed's house, a dark lane with plenty of room between the detached houses, only the streetlight casting a dim light, and I turned to face Steph.

"Well here we are.."

Steph leaned over the centre console and I met her halfway, as she whispered

"If you are coming inside, and I hope you are, bring a camera.."

Steph slipped out of the car, and so did I, opening the back door of the car and grabbing the first camera that came to hand and followed Steph to the front door.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Steph at 5' 3" pushed me back against it, as she snaked her hand around the back of my neck, pulling me down as she lifted her face towards me, kissing me hard as her bullet hard nipples pressed against my chest. Our tongues meeting as I wrapped my arm around her back, pulling her closer.

"3 weeks I've waited for this, and every time I've fucked Dave, I've remembered you inside me"

Her hands moved down to my belt, pulling it roughly to release the buckle, and then undoing the button. I put my hand over hers to stop her going any further.

"Are you sure you want to do this here? Wouldn't you prefer to be somewhere more comfortable?"

Steph grabbed me by my shirt, and pulled me through a doorway off the hallway. The room, in darkness with only the streetlight giving a dim outline of what was in there, I realised that this was the dining room. A big oak table dominated the room, as Steph started undoing the buttons on my shirt. I placed the camera on a nearby sideboard.

"I want you on there, both of us naked, and your cock inside me" Steph almost growled as she pointed to the table.

Tongues entwined, as we started to undress each other, her thin frame and 36" breasts pressed against me as soon as our shirts were off, her bullet hard nipples taut against her bra, until I reached around her back and with a swift flick (a trick I learned way back in my teens) her bra was released.

Steph stepped back and shrugged the offending article down her arms, dropping it to the floor as she then stepped back into the kiss, her nipples now against my chest. They scraped against my chest as we moved against each other.

Hands reached down and flicked buttons undone on jeans, and zips were lowered, both frantic, Steph's hand turned towards me as she felt my hard cock and started to move her hand up and down its length over my boxers.

I eased her jeans over her hips, and with nothing to hold them up, they fell to her ankles, exposing her panties in the moonlight. I moved her backwards, so her bottom was against the table, and as we continued to kiss, I lifted her up on to the table top, her legs hanging over the side.

Steph then shrugged off the jeans, and opened her shapely legs until I was between them.

"You are overdressed Sir" she whispered into my mouth as our tongues continued the dance, her thumbs moving into my boxer waistband, and pulling downwards.

My boxers and jeans fell around my feet, and I stepped out of them, my cock rearing up in the moonlight as Steph took it in her hand.

"Now this is what I've missed for the last few weeks" she murmured as she slowly started to pump my cock in her fist, my hands moving over her breasts, kneading them in my hands as my thumbs rolled over her nipples.

We continued to explore each other, her hand never leaving my cock and our lips barely leaving each others. My hands roaming over her cool smooth shoulders, and into the nape of her neck.

I moved my fingers lightly over her tummy and down to her legs, my hands feeling the softness of her thighs. Her legs opened wider, inviting me to touch her. I was going to prolong this as much as I could, but I ached to feel how wet she was.

Steph's lips left mine, and she lay on her back on the table.

"Now I think that I'm overdressed, don't you?"

I nodded, and Steph lifted her legs so that they rested on my shoulders. I could smell her warm musky aroma, as I reached forward, and hooked my fingers into the waistband of the remaining piece of clothing either of us had on.

Gently Steph lifted her bottom so that her panties slid over her thighs, and then lowered it as she lifted her legs up into the air so that I could remove them completely.

Her legs moved back to the edge of the table, and in the moonlight I could see the light wisps of downy hair that were already covered in moisture. It reminded me of dewdrops on a cobweb, but infinitely better. I grabbed the camera, and even in the low light I managed to grab a couple of shots of her beautiful pussy.

Steph sat up and scooted to the edge of the table, dropping off the end. She turned away and walked towards the window, her high pert bottom swaying in the darkness, lit by the moonlight and the streetlamp. She twisted the blinds so that any light was gone, and then reached down and flicked the switch on a small lamp with a really low light bulb.

As she walked back towards me and my aching cock, she said "You'll need enough light to get some good shots won't you?"

I nodded as she moved back in front of the table, leaning down to kiss the head of my cock as I marvelled at how fabulous she looked naked.

She lifted her head and sat back on the table, completely naked as she lay back, opening her legs to be either side of mine.

"Take one so I can see what my pussy looks like to you Paul"

So I took some shots, and then she moved her fingers down her body, easing her pussy lips wider apart, as I grabbed a few more.

I placed the camera on the table, and leaned forward, until my tongue lightly flicked her exposed clit.

"aaaaaahhh, THAT'S what I've missed. Do it again"

I've never needed encouragement to lick and suck a pussy, so I took Steph's clit between my lips and sucked, flicking it with my tongue. Steph's breathing changing and turning to moans as her hips pushed against my face. I released her clit and pushed my tongue inside her.

"OhGod, OhGod, keep going, keep going"

I slowly slid 2 fingers into Steph's pussy, feeling how wet she was against my face and my fingers, and slowly curled up to graze her G-Spot. This sent her almost into orbit as my tongue caressed her clit, and my fingers attacker her from the inside.

"Oh Fuck, oh Fuck, Imgonnacum, Imgonnacum...uuuurghhhhh I'm CUMMMMMMING......."

I knew from last time that Steph gushed when she orgasmed, so I drank down her nectar as she bucked against my face, my fingers, as I held her with my other hand.

".....still going....ohmyGod....keepdoingit.....stiiilll cummmming......"

I held on to her tightly, as she continued to ride the wave, her head moving from side to side, eyes tightly closed, mouth in a perfect O. I grabbed the camera and fired off 5, 6 shots of her face, contorted in orgasmic pleasure.

"Fuck me Paul, put your cock inside me. Do it now. Fill me"

As I lifted my head away from Steph's still leaking pussy, she moved back up the table, her heels now resting on the table top itself. I lifted myself onto the table as Steph reached down and took my cock in her hand, her breath still ragged, her words punctuated with gasps. I leaned over Steph as she angled my cock towards her wetness.

"Don't be gentle Paul, I need you to fuck me"

As soon as my cock was nestled between Steph's swollen pussy lips, she placed her hands on my buttocks and literally yanked me inside her, my cock filling her deep and hard.

"OH GOD, YES. FUCK ME HARD"

My cock withdrew and immediately slammed back into her, her moans becoming louder with each thrust, pistoning my hardness in deeper with each push. Her legs started to tremble, as I could feel and hear her starting to rise up again to her next wave...

"Paul, Makemecumagain, please makemecumagain withyour bigfatcock"

I increased the speed, the slapping of my balls against Steph with every thrust growing louder as she got ever closer to her next orgasm.

"OhGodImclose, OhGodyes, Dontstop, Dontstop....NOW PAUL FUCK ME HARD NOW..AAAAAAAGGHHH"

Steph crashed over the edge of her orgasm, this one seemingly bigger than the last, as her legs trembled, her breasts heaved against my chest, her head thrashing as she rode the wave, my cock still pistoning against her pussy, the walls squeezing me tight as I pushed all the way into her.

"I'm going to cum Steph, Oh God, I'm going to cum..."

The tightness was just too much, she was milking my cock, urging me to give her my orgasm..

"FILL ME PAUL, GIVE ME YOUR CUM" she yelled as she continued to ride the wave.

My cock felt like it exploded -- there were stars, rockets, as my cum burst from my cock, coating the walls of Steph's pussy, giving her an extra lift. It was like I've never cum before -- it felt amazing.

Steph milked my cock for everything I had, the walls of her pussy tightened around my cock as she fought to get more inside her...

We both rode our orgasms until we both came down, and my cock gently softened.

We kissed, and gently returned to planet earth as we lay on the table.

Steph turned to me.

"Can you stay longer, I want you to take me from behind again, and depending on how I feel in the moment, maybe more?"

I pulled her to me. I was staying, that was definite. I nodded.

"How long have we got until Dave gets back...?"

To Be Continued...

Derby71
Derby71
80 Followers