The Wedding Present

Story Info
A husband and wife are seduced at a wedding by the best man.
5.1k words
4.65
45.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers

I met someone in a chatroom and we got talking about his fantasy. I have turned his fantasy into a story that I hope fits the bill.

*****

"What's the matter Pat? Worried someone might try to steal you away from me?"

Pat looked at his wife Lisa and made that face that you do when someone says something that you neither agree nor disagree with, but don't want to put your feelings into words. Pat wasn't really sure why his wife had been so eager in accepting the invite to this particular wedding but she was adamant they would attend once it was announced, following the relaxation of the social distancing rules post lockdown. She has insisted that he wore his best blue suit, claiming it went perfectly with her new blue dress with white leaf patterns. The red tie she had picked out to go with his crisp white shirt felt a little tight so he had loosened it, which he thought enhanced his 'cool look' of slightly unshaven so enhancing his rugged tanned looks. At 33 he kept himself in good condition, working out in the mini-gym they had in their garage, though he was itching to get back to the main gym. Lisa was equally as trim and at 30 she was in great shape with her 36B breasts having no sag and her ass was still firm. Both of them had on dark glasses further enhancing their film star looks and Lisa's long dark luxurious hair shone like coal as it cascaded around her left shoulder and down one side. Smiling to the photographer they looked the perfect couple as they stood at roughly the same height at 5'10", though Lisa's height was boosted by her four-inch heels.

The couple getting married were Bill and Steve, who Lisa knew from her regular yoga class that had carried on via Zoom during the lockdown. It wasn't that Pat had anything against gay weddings, in fact, he had kept his desires in this area quiet from his wife, it was more that apart from her regular yoga class they had never socialised as far as he knew, so his wife's insistence was still a mystery.

A couple of things occurred to Pat, the first was that he was certain when his wife dressed this morning before the wedding, she wasn't wearing any underwear. A couple of sneaky peeks had confirmed that at the very best she was wearing an underwired bra, but when he ran his hand over her tight buttocks, he was pretty certain she was naked under it. Pulling her close he whispered in her ear, "Are you commando?"

Lisa smiled and leant forward, her lips close to his ear as she said, "Yes, and freshly waxed as you like it."

The faint aroma of cigarette smoke confirmed the other thing that Pat had thought, his wife was back to smoking again, despite them agreeing they would both quit. To be honest Pat didn't really mind as he had always thought his wife smoking was extremely sexy and had a sudden flashback to their holiday a few years ago in Greece. He had gone down on her while she sat naked in a chair on the balcony, smoking above his head, then they had stood, and as he fucked her from behind they had shared the cigarette. The mental image made his cock stir and when that was coupled with the thought of his wife's pussy naked and bare it made his cock twitch in his pants even more.

Noticing his semi-hardon Lisa giggled as she said, "Be careful the guys might think they are causing it."

Pat was confused at her comments as he thought he had kept his curiosity about other men quiet. It was something he had never acted upon but back when the gyms were open, he would sometimes secretly look at other men's cocks in the shower. Then he would lock himself in a toilet cubicle and would masturbate himself to a climax, imagining one of them forcing themself down his throat or even better fucking him hard. With the lockdown, the visual stimulation had switched to online and he would often watch gay porn or go to gay chat rooms after his wife had gone to bed. Eventually, he had plucked up the courage to buy a dildo with a suction cup on the end, and after a scary moment when he thought his wife might open the package, he used the toy as he explored his gay fantasies.

Then Pat saw the best man appear and it suddenly dawned on him why his wife was so keen on going to this particular wedding as standing smiling and waving to the guests was Rob, Lisa's ex-boyfriend. As soon as he saw him Pat couldn't help feeling a little bit jealous as he remembered the conversation, they had one night when they were both drunk and a little bit high.

It had started with them jokingly talking about threesomes and what combination they would go for and with who. They were both naked and teasing each other with little touches and after discussing the involvement of famous people the subject turned to their ex-partners. At first, it was 'did she suck cock better than me?' as Lisa blew him with her fantastic mouth, but eventually, it got round to the subject of Rob who was Lisa's long-term lover before him. Pat asked the question that many men often ask their partner about previous lovers, even though they don't really want to hear the answer. 'Was he bigger than me?' Normally Lisa would have laughed and deflected the question but as she was that little bit over the top this time she blurted out her answer without thought.

"His cock was longer and thicker than any I have ever had," she said with a dreamy look in her eyes followed by a hasty, "But you are so much better than him, and I am so glad we are together."

Pat always thought he was reasonably well-endowed at 7 inches and a good size round but it would appear that he wasn't the largest his wife had ever had. When he tried to question her further, she refused to respond and changed the subject before swinging herself onto his lap and riding him as she pressed her breasts into his mouth effectively silencing him.

His wife's voice in his ear jerked Pat back to his present surroundings as his wife exclaimed in a loud voice, "Oh look there's Rob, what a surprise him being here." Then before Pat could say anything shouted and waved for him to join them.

Rob joined the couple and Pat could tell that his wife was aroused as her nipples had started to poke at the material of her dress as they laughed and joked. Rob was a little taller and broader than Pat, and his light brown hair had that slightly long unkempt look that often took hours to make it appear so natural. He looked a little embarrassed by the way Lisa was fawning over him and made every effort to keep including Pat in the conversation, but Pat couldn't stop thinking about the two of them together. To his surprise he wasn't upset, in fact, he was quite turned on by the mental image of his wife being ploughed by Rob's large cock. At the thought of the alleged size of his package, Pat couldn't help but glance at Rob's groin where he could see the bulge was quite considerable. As he looked Pat suddenly realised that Rob had seen him looking and was smiling at him. It wasn't a smirk or a superior smile, but much more of a smile that was born from genuine pleasure.

Rob made his excuses and moved onto the next couple and Pat whispered in his wife's ear, "I bet you are wet as well as I can see your nipples poking holes in your dress." Pat was rewarded with an embarrassed smile from his wife as he went on, "Have to say the thought is quite sexy."

Before the conversation could be continued the ushers were summoning the guests into the hotel as the ceremony was about to start.

*****

The rest of the day went off as you would expect at any wedding, with the ceremony being conducted before a sumptuous meal and surprisingly, some quite funny speeches. Rob references to the grooms made it obvious that he knew them both very well and Pat began to wonder if perhaps Rob swung both ways or maybe it was his drunken fantasy starting to surface.

The drink flowed freely and Pat had to stifle a laugh every time his wife made excuses to use the toilets, as she would return with the smell of cigarette smoke being only just disguised by her perfume. As the evening wore on, and the music got louder, Lisa returned from her trip to the toilet smelling slightly different. Pat's nose was keen enough to detect that in addition to cigarette smoke, there was the underlying sweetness of weed. Pat knew the effect that weed had on his wife and leaning closer to her whispered, "Feeling horny are we?"

Pulling him onto the dance floor Lisa started to grind against him as she moved up and down, rubbing herself against his body and then she kissed him hard, open-mouthed with fiery hot passion. Pat had tasted his own cum on more than one occasion and he knew instantly that the taste was that of cum in his wife's mouth and it wasn't his. They had talked about experimenting before and perhaps a threesome, but it had always been just talk, now it seemed that the experimentation had become a reality. Rather than being turned off, Pat pushed his tongue deeper into his wife's mouth to taste the cum, as whoever's cock this was, he didn't really care.

"Sucking someone else's cock and smoking weed?" Pat said into his wife's ear as he gripped her ass and pulled her closer, "Seems like you are letting your naughty side out. Whose cock was it?"

Pat didn't need an answer as he saw Rob appear at the doorway and glance guiltily in their direction before moving to the bar. "Was he as big as you remember?" Pat whispered in his wife's ear who was resting her head on his shoulder.

"Bigger," she murmured dreamily the effects of the weed kicking in.

"Did you choke on him?"

"Nearly," Lisa giggled remembering the hot seed that had hit her throat a few minutes earlier where she had swallowed in desperation to avoid her dress being marked.

There were a million thoughts running through Pat's head as he considered the options and deciding nothing ventured nothing gained, he said to Lisa quietly, "Go to our room and we will be up in a minute."

Lisa looked at him curiously and lifted an eyebrow in question at the mention of we, but Pat just smiled and gently swatted her ass sending her on her way, saying, "Be ready."

"Hi mate," said Pat as he walked up behind Rob, "Have you got a couple of minutes? There are a couple of things I think we need to discuss." Without waiting for a reply Pat turned on his heel and walked outside hoping that Rob would follow and not decide to get the first punch in, thinking there was going to be a fight, as with what Pat had in his mind a fight was far from it.

When they were away from the noise and any people who might overhear, Pat stopped and faced Rob looking him in the eye.

"I can explain..." Rob started, but Pat just held his hand up, bringing Rob's words to a halt.

"Nothing to explain," Pat said calmly, "My wife sucked you off and you enjoyed it, I would like to do the same to you so you can decide who is the better cock sucker."

Pat waited and felt his heart beating in his chest as he watched Rob pondering on his words. Pat was gambling that a conversation he had heard earlier was true, about Rob being involved with one of the guys who got married. Pat was hoping that this meant that Rob was bi and maybe Pat could put some of his fantasies into reality.

Rob smiled and put his hand to his zip, "Well OK if you want me to judge best you get started."

"Not here," Pat said hastily. "I was thinking you could join me and Lisa in our room and we could explore all the options."

"All the options?" Rob laughed, "Then we will need these."

Rob had a waistcoat on with a gold chain stretching across and disappearing into each of the pockets. At one end there was a pocket watch, but on the other was a small cylinder that he unscrewed and tapped two small blue pills into his palm. Taking one he popped it into his mouth and held his palm out to Pat who hesitated for a moment before taking the other.

A few minutes later Pat opened his hotel room door and entered to find Lisa on the bed totally naked with her knees pulled up and wide apart as she stroked her glistening lips. Pat could feel his cock twitch as Rob entered behind him and looking at Lisa he whistled softly, "Looks as good as it used to, your husband is a lucky man"

Pat could see a look on his wife's face that could have been shocked as she realised that her husband had bought another man into their bedroom. It seemed like the effects of the weed were still making her feel as horny as hell as her face split into a smile as she pushed two fingers into her soaking cunt.

Her face didn't change expression when she heard Rob say, "Your husband wants to see if he can suck my cock better than you."

As Lisa watched, both of them stripped and stood naked facing her, with both of their cocks standing to attention as she glanced from one to the other. Purring Lisa started to finger herself harder filling the room with the sounds and smell of her pussy as she husked, "Just make sure there is enough left for me boys."

Pat dropped to his knees in front of Rob, conscious his wife was watching him intently as he looked at Rob's thick meaty cock and timidly reached out a hand to touch another man's cock for the first time. Opening his mouth, he went to suck him in gently, worried that he might not be able to open his mouth wide enough, and he felt Rob's hand on the back of his head making sure he couldn't back away even if he wanted to. Pat had dreamed of this moment and doing all the things that he loved his wife doing to him he rolled back Rob's foreskin and pushed his mouth down over Rob's cock which drew a loud moan of appreciation.

As he moved his head back and forward, he felt Rob's cock touch the back of his throat but even though he gagged a little was unable to do anything as Rob had gripped the sides of his head tightly. He could feel Lisa's mouth on his own cock as he sucked Rob and her hands were roaming over his balls and ass, her finger probing gently at his anal star. Suddenly there was a loud groan from Rob and Pat felt the hot jets of seed hit his throat making him cough, but Rob kept pumping his hips into Pat's mouth until his balls were empty.

Rob moved away, allowing Pat to lie on his back as Lisa started to suck him while she knelt between his thighs. With her ass wobbling in the air, Pat looked over her shoulder and could see that Rob was still semi-hard and was working his cock back to full hardness. Moving behind Lisa, Rob looked straight into Pat eyes as he sank his cock deep and Pat could feel the muffled moan coming from his wife as she was forced onto his cock.

Lisa was loving the feeling of Rob's big cock sliding into her soaking cunt, and it was every bit as big as she remembered. She could sense her husband was close so she removed his cock from her mouth and urged him to lift his legs higher, so exposing his asshole to her tongue. Forming it into a tube she started to poke as she worked his cock with her hand and as he relaxed, she managed to force her tongue inside his ass and start to rim and tongue fuck him.

The probing and tongue fucking had Pat close to cumming and he needed to feel her mouth around his cock when he blew his load. Moving so that he was in front of his wife he started to thrust into her mouth as she was fucked from behind. Lisa pushed her hand between his legs and slid her finger up the crack of his ass, and already slick from her salvia, he opened easily to her probing finger. As her finger sank deep into his ass Pat could feel the seed bubble in his balls before spurting deep into her mouth as he groaned and pushed deeper almost choking her.

Pulling her mouth off his cock but still holding it by the root Lisa started to buck and writhe as she pushed herself back to Rob.

"Oh Pat he is so fucking big in me..." Her words trailed off as she screwed up her face before exploding, letting out a string of non-sensical noises, cumming harder than Pat had ever seen her cum.

Rob pulled out of Lisa, his cock gleaming with her juices, and pointing it up at the ceiling he lay on his back in an invitation for Lisa to ride it. As he gripped the root, Lisa moved on the bed but before she could lift her leg over to ride it, Pat leant in and took a long suck on Rob's cock. Releasing it from his mouth as he savoured the taste of the mixture of his wife juices and Rob's pre-cum, Lisa put her hand on his shoulder as she lifted a leg over Rob's waist. Rob moved his hand to allow Pat to grip his cock, holding it for his wife. She looked lovingly deep into her husband's eyes as she sank down onto it, letting out a guttural moan of pleasure. Pat looked at the bliss on his wife's face and kissed her on the lips as he felt Rob's hands move past and start to caress Lisa's breasts and nipples.

Breaking their kiss Lisa said throatily, "Fuck my ass Pat... please."

Pat was both surprised and delighted as Lisa wasn't a big anal fan but tonight, she was so turned on she was up for anything. Pat always made sure they had lubricant with them just in case she was in her anal mood but also as sometimes he would finger his own ass while locked in the toilet. The blue pill was working as Pat was still rock hard and he smeared the gel on his cock, working it over the head. He could see Lisa's ass rising and falling as she rode Rob's cock, her juices bubbling around the base. Leaning forward Pat manoeuvred himself to a position where he could lick Rob's balls and also tongue at his wife's ass returning the rimming she had given him earlier. Coating his finger with gel he placed it at her anal star allowing her movement to push it into her and then twisting it inside to open her. As he did, he could feel Rob's cock inside his wife's pussy through the thin skin separating her ass from her cunt and the friction caused his cock to twitch in excitement. Standing up on the bed he placed a hand on his wife back and the pair stopped their movement as he probed at her anal star.

Lisa looked down into Rob's face, "Oh fuck he is going in my ass, so tight," she moaned.

Rob smiled up at her as he stroked a hair from her cheek, "He will get you ready for my cock in there later."

The thought of Rob's big cock in her ass caused Lisa to moan deeply as her pussy twitched on his cock. As she relaxed she felt Pat push hard and after the initial flash of pain his cock sank deep into her bowels. Lisa had never done DP with two real cocks before though she had played around with a small toy while her husband fucked her but nothing had prepared her for this. Rob's cock in her cunt had made her tight and her husband was still bigger than the small dildo they had used in their sex games so the feeling was very filling.

At first, Rob just held steady letting Pat work his cock in and out of Lisa, making it easier to gain speed and depth as the lube greased the way. Rob could feel Pat's cock rubbing against his cock as Pat fucked Lisa's ass and the sensations soon had him starting to thrust up as Pat drove in. Lisa was going crazy as she had never been fucked like this and as she orgasmed, she let out a totally animalistic moan that spurred the two men onto even greater efforts.

Rob looked at Pat over Lisa's shoulder and said, "Listen to your wife groan, almost as loud as you will when I fuck your ass."

The very thought sent Pat mad and he thrust in and out of his wife, spurting deep inside her with loud grunts. Rob could feel Pat slamming into Lisa's ass and the friction, even though separated by skin, was enough to send him over the top as he filled Lisa's soaking cunt.

Pat collapsed onto Lia's back who in turn lay on Rob's chest as the three of them breathed heavily without speaking as their heart rates returned to normal.

Pat pulled out of his wife and saw his seed start to dribble down, dripping onto Rob's cock that was still embedded deeply in Lisa's pussy before it continued onto his balls. Lisa lifted herself off from Rob and lay on her back next to him, still drawing air into her lungs as she opened her legs in an invitation to her husband. Pat eyes darted between Rob's glistening semi-hard cock and his wife's pussy that was oozing seed and couldn't decide where to start. The choice was made for him as Rob slid off the bed, so Pat buried his head between his wife's thighs and started to lap like a cat finding the cream. He had tasted his own cum from his wife's pussy before but this was different knowing it had been placed there by another man, the thought made him even more excited as he lapped and licked.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers
12