All Comments on 'The Wedding Present'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
swampbuggyswampbuggyover 2 years ago

Great story! Also proves that there needs to be a bisexual category.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Great story and a thoroughly enjoyable sexual romp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. The perfect combination of gay men, bi men and a horny, cock-loving woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, A perfect fit for me!

KunalkumarKunalkumarover 2 years ago

Wonderful story and no judging, none is worried their marriages.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 2 years ago

Wonderful perverted story. The style is surreal and enchanting. Loved it as all came together.....

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Wives are devious...

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Fantastic story. This is my dream. I truly want my wife to watch me suck cock and get fucked by a big juicy cock. Then watching her get fucked would be the ultimate cuckolding that I deserve. Yes, I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch husband -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

I love your stories, especially being told from the female perspective.

Keep up the great writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Over the years, I have taken 5 husbands at the request of their wives, only one reluctantly, because she demanded it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Had sex with several husbands with the wife's approval. Most of the times I had sex with husbands without wife's knowledge. I find sex is best with married men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...