The Wedding Present Ch. 05

Story Info
A cheating fiancée leads new adventures.
3.1k words
3.77
6.5k
8

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course thanks to Amelia, Simon already had a pretty good idea of what Tamara wore on her night out, he also knew she had been a bit of a bad girl too. He just didn't know quite how bad!

Amelia wakes early and makes coffee as Tamara slowly emerges from under a sleeping bag.

Around twenty minutes later Simon's phone buzzes. An incoming message, might be Tamara he wonders anxiously. Although Amelia had promised things were fine, he felt tense, always tense when she was ignoring him like this, especially given the timing, right before the wedding in three days time now. He wanted to know beneath the sexual apprehension, that everything was fine, that she loved him and wanted to be with him, forever.

Well he was not to be disappointed, it was indeed Tamara.

"Hiya babe." She said. "Missing you!" "Sorry I've been quiet for a while, things on my mind but all good now, wanna come see you XXX"

He felt the tension run out of him like water draining from a bath. Ok well all good so far, he thinks to himself.

Another message. "Be there in fifteen minutes that ok?"

"Yes." Was Simon's reply. He was filling with excitement, and a little apprehension too. He bombed upstairs, making sure he'd properly hidden the knickers Amelia had so kindly passed to him, thanking her to himself for being such a star, and his thoughts turned to what scant information he'd got from her about the hen do, trying to ensure he'd got fact separated from fantasy, well at least the facts he'd been given, but still he was convinced there was more, maybe much more to hear.

The annoying buzz from the doorbell pierced his excited, apprehensive state with a shocking jolt of the imminent. It was as if some unseen hand had just pelted him with road chippings. He ejected himself from his room of the shared house and made his way downstairs to the familiar blurred shape of his betrothed through the frosted glass beyond the porch.

He could sense almost straightaway she was a bit agitated, nervous even.

As he moved to the door her dark shape became discernable colours and features, he could see her face, her hair. He felt the overwhelming need to be and to feel close to her. He didn't like not seeing her after the hen night, and though he was excited for why she might be avoiding him perhaps, he couldn't help feel a little anxious and by the same token, wanted to ease any apprehension she might be feeling.

Tamara turned to take a furtive glance down the street as Simon lent for the door, then brushed the hair from her face, flicked across by the wind.

The door knob gave a small creak from the ageing porch as he twisted it with his hand before the catch disengaged and the door swung open, giving a clear view of his beloved.

She moved toward him straightaway and they were in each others arms, eye's meeting briefly their faces touching, before tongues and mouths do the rest, that familiar feel and smell of the other and mouth on mouth wetness.

"Le' me in bloody monster!" She says breaking off, and trying to deflect him from seeing her nervousness.

"I can't help it, I've been wantin' you bad Tamara!"

"Yea well you will 'ave me in a minute, le's jus' get upstairs first." She offers in a hushed tone.

They passed through the porch, went indoors and took the familiar climb upstairs, which seemed longer, creaks more audible. Tamara felt on edge despite Amelia's pep-talk, no matter what she told herself, apprehension oozed out of her and as they entered the room it almost felt like stepping into the unknown.

He closed the door of the bedroom. Tamara wrapped her arms around him, lightly she kissed his face and neck. She wanted first for him to feel her touch, her love and her deep affection, for him to know it was real.

Simon loved this attention, always had. It made him feel validated and wanted, and yes, it was his up most priority, the seal of their relationship. But he also wanted to see her face, to delve into those secretive, dark eye's of hers and plunder their mysterious depths.

"I want to know about your hen night." Simon stated with eager curiosity, already aroused, running his hand beneath Tamara's skirt. He loved the alluring feel of her soft skin.

"Ooh, someone's feelin' horny!"

He let out a lungful of air with a yes.

"Mmm...." Tamara cooed, feeling encouraged by his reaction as she willed Amelia's words to be true, so that she could ease the guilty feeling that had been gnawing away at her insides for day's.

"I've been horny since before you went out on your hen night Tamara.....and you know why?" Simon decided now was definitely the time to come clean, to spill the beans about his naughty little obsession for the sake of both of them.

"Let me guess." Ventured Tamara. Simon's hand was now feeling it's way over her arse, which she loved.

"Is it 'cause you aven't seen me f' so long!" She said as she planted kisses on him in a jokingly maternal fashion.

"No." Said Simon definitively, impatiently even. "Though I would have very much liked, to have seen you!" He added pointedly and held her face in his hands, kissed her lips softly but forcefully, trying to steer her onto the topic of his desires.

"I've been wanting to hear about your night out...." He said in a low voice.

"Yea..?" She replied softly and between kisses, but even now that instilled sense of being a dutiful bride was clouding her judgement and making her apprehensive, Simon could feel it, and she knew he could. There was nowhere else to go.

"I had....a really....good night Simon." She offered seductively, kissing him so that each word was laden with passion and as close to the spirit of the evening as she could relay to him right there in that room.

His breathing quickened at the sound of her words and she smiled, encouraged by his response. Then his tongue passed through her lips, sliding inside of her mouth as it met her own, tasting her as if he could read her tale through the warm juiciness inside of her as it weighed and felt it's way into new territory.

He broke off suddenly and stopped kissing her. She tensed involuntarily, almost jumping toward panic.

"I heard....from Amelia..." He began in a hushed, measured tone, sliding both hands down over her hips and then ever so slowly pushing her skirt higher up her thighs....

"I heard.....that you were a bad girl...Tamara?" His gaze wandered down her ample chest, over her stomach, before returning to meet hers.

"I got told, that you wore fishnet stockings for your little, excursion.....your night out"

Oh god it was happening. Tamara felt herself to be right on a cliff edge, but she felt strangely resigned to her fate now, as if a fresh truth that had long lain dormant was about to shine bright, this unavoidable sense of a self that she must now become. A trust came over her as she let go of her fear, and embraced a new feeling of ownership of herself and so, it just came out.

"I WAS a bad girl Simon!!" The sudden intensity on her face as she said those words, as she showed herself to him, for the first time.

He responded, pulling her into him, his eye's feeding on her as he tasted her. His breathing was short and fast and she knew he wanted more.

"Oh yea...!" He said as he broke off. "On your hen night, were you a bad girl?"

"I WAS Simon...."

"And was that what you'd wanted me to be....a bad girl?" Her voice rose in pitch to taunt him and emphasise the loaded juiciness of her statements.

"Yes!!" He blurted out, breathing hard. And then. "I've wanted you to be a bad girl for, a long time." He was confessing to her now.

"Mmm....have you?" She returned in a sultry voice, pleased with his responses, and then suddenly in a loving but commanding tone, that hinted at frustration. "Then why 'aven't you said!" And she slid her thigh around his and pushed her sex against him.

He was in ecstasy, his mind simply couldn't summon a response. "I didn't..." He tailed off, his mouth opened but Tamara had him firmly on a hook and she smiled to herself at the feeling of power that was welling inside of her.

"I love you and, I want you but I also want...need, you to be bad!" Between shaky breaths and kisses, he'd said it.

And her smile only widened as she enjoyed the power of her charms, she reached a hand in front of her to feel his hardened cock beneath his jeans.

"Tell me what you did!" He blurted out. "Tell me while you're rubbing my cock."

She'd never quite seen him worked up like this before and did her best to slow things down as she clasped him gently in her hand, and massaged the stiff mass through the denim.

"Well." She started as she slowly wanked him. "I was SO bad...." "I drank, lots!"

"Shots in just about every pub, bar whatever." Her hand slowed as her focus shifted to telling the tale.

"And the, girls dared me to flirt..." She swallowed.

"With a guy in every pub." She regained her grip on his aching cock as an enraptured Simon tried to control himself.

"So I decided what the fuck, and I did..."

"I touched them, danced with them....moving my hips..." Tamara was getting hornier. Then she lowered her tone and slowed everything to a thick, seductive mat of treaclyness.

"They groped me in my fishnet stockings Simon." "Had their hands on my ass....my crotch....mmm." Then she probed into his ear with her big wet tongue. He was practically shaking with arousal, Tamara knew she could just keep on going from here.

"I let them kiss me too." "Their tongues in my mouth."

"They knew you were getting married?" "Mmm....." "Must of." "I 'ad me veil on so..."

Simon held her face and with his lips on hers he plunged into her hot and eager mouth like a starving and thirsty animal.

"You really do like me being a bad girl don't you!" Tamara said, catching her breath.

"Yes!" "Yes I do I love it!" He went instantly to her mouth again then pulled back, looking at her with an intense yearning from within his green eyes.

"I want more, tell me more....oh god!" He could have probably cum all over Tamara right then, this revealing had got him right deep under the balls. She began taking off her top and he kissed the naked skin of her beautiful shoulders, down her arms....to him she'd never been more appealing than right now.

Reaching around her back he unclasped her bra, which fell down with a heavenly reveal of her pendulous white globes, that swayed heavily like milky fruits. He kissed at them as calmly as he could, he licked and sucked on the swollen nipples, felt their weight on his cheeks. "Simon." She said in in a gentle whisper, and with a hand pushing up under his chin, pulled him up to look into her face, and gripped him with her brown eyed gaze.

"Simon...." She whispered again intently.

"I fucked a guy Simon!" She finally threw it out there. It was so matter of fact, the way she told him, she was in command and in full ownership of herself in that moment as she conveyed to him those few words. To him it was like she'd licked him in a splatter from head to toe from the inside out with a giant electric tongue.

The impulse to fuck his woman was overpowering, he grabbed at his belt to pull it free of the clasp about his middle. Tamara went for his zipper with her nimble fingers....Oh her slutty hands at his cock! It twinged and swelled at her touch. When his jeans dropped to the ground he hoiked his pants over his erection which boinged from left to right, stiffer and fuller looking than ever before, making Tamara's eye's widen at the site, so swollen and full, and she dropped back as she looked on it and observed the intensity she had awoken in her guy.

"I fuckin' love you!! Stumblingly, Simon paid homage to his goddess.

"But I have to fuck you now!!" He said.

"Get this off!" He ordered to her and she whisked her skirt past her knees and fell back on the bed. T-Shirt flicked over his head, pants gone already, his cock swollen erect like a barrack stanchion, she gazed lustfully for a brief second before her damp knickers got hastily tugged down her thick thighs and scuttled from her toes as she flicked them off, then both feet curled up, pulling her thighs up and out for him.

He glanced at her cunt, which he'd patiently managed to convince her did not need clipping like some, garden shrub, he liked the womanlyness of her wild, untamed sex and never more so than now, her lips full and waiting, and she longed to feel his heat, HIM inside her, her lover, her man!

As he came to her, her legs entwined and embraced his body, heels dug into his muscular arse. Her hands on the back of his head, fingers spread out keenly but also full of tenderness. She wanted him to feel her love for him too, his face was so tense, filled with sexual fury and right there, she knew she was a woman.

Another gush of juices was just in time, for the bulbous cockhead that brushed at her opening, a great tension began to break between the lovers as a hot probe penetrated her space, and she gasped at the feel of him going up inside of her. "Aaarh..." He gave a deep, gutteral and animalistic growl before almost instantly withdrawing, then thrusting himself forward again as she pushed him with her naked feet up against his arse. He pulled the back of her head into him, her face close, his thrusting buttocks between her hips, fucking her with speed and intensity from his need for her.

Her cavern flooded with her juices, and they fucked like crazy as their genitals delighted and made love to each other, sparking their crazy minds as he bored into her. Her lustful spirit in flight as she took off, her head to one side, clawing with her fingers at his back. She was a free woman now! He WANTED to know about it....he wanted...."Aaaah" "Fuck!" The freedom this thought hinted to her! And she began to opened herself to this emerging possibility of an unfettered desire.

"Fuck!" "I'm a slut Simon!!" Her voice quickened.

"I'm your dirty slut!"......"Fuck me Simon...fuck, me!!!"And she started to cum. "Ooooow!"..... Tamara was cuming, all over his cock as he hammered and hammered. And in an intense pounding flurry he let out a sound, deep and primal, pouring out from some unspoken place. His hands grasped the sides of her face like he was trying to breach, right up into it from deep down in her core.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out!" He growled at her as he shunted his cock so fast and hard, before nailing it there. Deep up within her, a shuddering ecstatic climax, the likes of which 26, Third Avenue had probably, never known.

His body was on fire, he was on fire! Something had been tapped in his mind that neither of them had seen before. Tamara was hot yes but he was off the charts with lust, his body shook and spasmed as his cum flew up inside her in big spurts.

But then as his orgasm subsided his fever remained and she had to stroke him to calm him back down.

"Ssh...." She softly caressed his arms and shoulders, face and hair as she ran her hands over him and marvelled at what she had done to him. Her eyes shining, her face smiling, happy with the ecstasy in their fornicating. Her newly tapped powers had utterly seduced him, brought him to new depths within himself, she felt primal. She didn't believe she'd ever had a man quite so enraptured and taken with such feverish passion like that ever, and the moment, this moment she was in right now, felt like a new awakening for both of them, and right on the cusp of their wedding.

They melded there lips together, sweat clung and mingled on their body's, they're eye's moistened, on the edge of tears.

Tamara looked at him questioningly.

"So you lov' me now I'm your slut?" She mouthed the words but he kissed her instantly before saying. "Yes, I love you!" He stroked her soft fine hair, gazing at her. "You are incredible you are!"

She looks back at him, happily bemused by what is happening. " I fuck another guy, and I'm incredible...?" She says to herself, her chest still heaving as she smiles delightedly, absorbing what he's saying to her.

"Yes you are!" He says looking deep into her eye's. Then he sinks his torso onto her soft body, dives his face into her hair, feels her sweaty warmth, her smell, her comforting presence.

"Yes you are." He repeats softly and breaths into her neck, he feels the last drop of tension ebb out of him and a tear rolls down Tamara's face, first from one eye then the other.

"I love you Simon." She says.

He lifts his face up to meet her gaze. "I love you too Tamara."

They kiss, and it is a kiss perhaps unlike either of them have experienced before. Tender, open, accepting...their wet tongues rolling about one another and cavorting like two loved up seals in a tangle of kelp.

They breathed into one another's mouths in their union, and felt a oneness they had not reached together before, as if two card players had both finally revealed their decks in an act of submission, tossing the cards together on the floor combined. Two separate identities were now fully aware of each other, they knew each other, and what were hidden weaknesses before became strengths that each responded to and fed off. They'd gone through a door and emerged stronger, fuller and now, they had more and they held each other close and lay together, gazing at one another, into their little piece of heaven in one another's eyes. This was what life was all about surely.