The Wedding Proposal Ch. 06

Story Info
My days of blissful fantasy are over. Or so I thought.
2k words
4.7
8.4k
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
152 Followers

I turned the key in my apartment door. As I heard the lock click, and the door swinging open, I suddenly felt a heavy sense of abandonment. The sensation was so strong that I had to steady myself on the doorframe, close my eyes and draw a deep, long breath. I was surprised, but instantly knew what it signified. Stepping through that door would be the final return to myself. To who I really was. The magic would be broken, and the fairytale become a dream of the past.

Life on the yacht with my husband and friend had been a crammed and tight existence. Still, being in love and adoring each other's company, it had been the best time of my life, not counting the wedding itself. Now everything was so silent. I stepped through the entryway and felt the pressure of the closing door almost push me over. The slow, low-pitched rumble of my fridge and the faint sound of droplets falling on the ceiling window were like drums in my ears. Every time my feet touched the floor, all I could hear was the missing click of heels.

I had anticipated this moment, but never truly understood how lonely I would feel. This must be how it feels to be dumped, I thought to myself. Only double the pain. I could never go back to being a girl and would never again experience the same kind of romantic emotions as I had experienced with my husband. No, my pal. Tony. I've got to stop thinking like that now.

I still had all my female clothes forcefully crammed into a suitcase beside the front door, ready to explode at any moment. Every other minute I would glance over at it and fight the urge to indulge myself in lace and satin. Knowing how much I had loved being a girl, I knew the only way to quit was to cut clean but somehow, I never got around to throwing the case out. Its presence was the only thing I had left besides the memories, and I told myself that I needed to cling on just for a little while. Just a little reminder so it would not feel so lonely. Just till the sadness subsided. But the days continued to edge on in their painstakingly slow pace, every minute an agony, and every hour a dread. I passed the time watching television, taking long walks or reassuring myself of my sexual preferences by the computer. Nothing I did could null out the longing, but with each passing day, I seemed to find slightly more of the life I had left behind on the wedding day.

I had not heard a word from Tony since we departed the marina after coming back from our honeymoon. We both thought it would be for the best if we stayed apart for some time, but I secretly dreamed he would come pounding on my door like a medieval knight, ordering me to be his wife again. It was not until three weeks had passed that he first contacted me. I was at a lecture at the university, but when I saw his name on my phone, accompanied by a picture of his loving smile framed by azure blue Caribbean waters, I hurried out of the room, leaving all my books in the auditorium.

He asked me how I was doing, and if everything was back to normal. I could not admit to him what I would not admit to myself, and found myself lying. I told him everything was fine. That summoned a short silence on the line, and I knew he was thinking about what to say next.

"I know we agreed not to do this anymore, and I know I have no right to ask you for anything, ever again. Still, there is one slight detail I'm having trouble working around. You remember Tina, my sister? She picked you up before the wedding."

"Yes..." I remembered his gorgeous sister very well. She had been so nice and comforting when the nervousness and stress threatened to have me running out of the church.

"She's coming to town this Friday. She really liked you, and would like to meet us both. I've tried to stall her for a long time, but I'm afraid I can't stop her any more. She begins to wonder if I deliberately keep you two apart. Could you give her a call or something, explaining that we can't meet?" That moment, every ounce of courage, self-loathing and discipline vanished like crumbs before a bird.

"I have a better idea. Why don't all three of us meet up just like she suggested?" The pause appeared again, but even longer this time.

"You would do that? I thought you were through with that stuff."

"I am. But I can always make an exception for you, dear. Isn't that what a wife should do for her husband?" I ended the sentence teasingly in my female voice. In fact, my heart and mind were rejoicing, thrilled by the opportunity to go back to being his woman. Unconsciously, I straightened my back and shoved my chest forward. My body shifted its weight slightly, making my butt stand out.

"If you say so. But I don't want you to do this if you're not one hundred percent comfortable about it. You don't owe me the slightest."

"Just tell me when, and what I should wear, and never mind who owes who."

He thanked me before hanging up, telling me that he would pick me up on his way to the restaurant on Friday. I went back to my notebook, but never caught another word of the lecture.

That day I went straight home and opened the large case which still stood by my door. I spent several hours in the bathroom, shaving off every trace of hair on my body and treating my skin. As I did, a weight slowly began to lift from my shoulders. A weight I believed was gone. But I realized it had been there since the day I came home from the honeymoon. I had just grown accustomed to it. As my body slowly took on the soft and velvety feel of femininity, my muscles and breathing relaxed, and I slipped into a sense of calmness and serenity. My heart was still racing, though. I reached inside the case for the two breast moulds in their box. The familiar weight as I stuck them to my chest was wonderful. It was as if they had always belonged there. I sighed happily and smiled at the lithe beauty in the mirror.

With immense confidence and swaying hips, I strutted out of the bathroom, carefully pulling the curtains and locking my front door. Memories and fantasies came rushing back to my head, and I got aroused just thinking about what these breasts had seen. I picked up the white corset I had worn at the wedding, smelling the hint of perfume and reliving that wonderful day. When I pulled on the panties, followed by stockings and garter, I could hardly hold back the thrill. Tony's call was the one thing I had secretly been waiting for. An excuse to give in to my urges. The key to unlock and go back through the door I had vowed never to enter again.

It took some time to lace up the corset and boots. All the while, my member was full and erect, making me twitch every time it rubbed against the lace of the panties. I regretted leaving the wedding dress behind, but I had previously bought a black and white skirt that I never got the opportunity to wear, which matched the corset nicely. Its sown-in petticoat made it fall wide around my hips, conceaing the lack of female curves. I wore it all day.

Tony called again the next morning. I awoke in bed, wearing only a thigh length, silky thin babydoll. I had forgotten how wonderful it was to wake up like this. To feel the cold sensation of the shimmering fabric caressing my shaved and smooth body. The last time I had slept in something similar, Tony had been right next to me, wishing me a good morning and kissing me sensually on the neck. When I closed my eyes, I could almost feel the hard rod wedge itself in between my thighs.

"Are you there?" I had nearly forgotten he was on the line. "Should I call back later?"

"Oh, sorry, Tony." I was using my female voice now. "I'm awake. Just a little groggy, that's all. What is it?"

"I'm just calling to tell you dinner's at seven. And do you mind if I come a bit earlier, so we can plan the thing a bit?"

"Come over whenever you want. I'll be at home from two."

"Wonderful. I'm looking forward to it. Meet you at two then. Bye."

That left me just enough time to go shopping for new clothes to wear at the dinner. I was amazed at how quickly I had adjusted back to being a girl, and how thoroughly. Yesterday, I was struggling my way to normality, and now my life had taken a U-turn and seemed in perfect balance.

After showering and all the million little things I liked to do in the morning to prepare for the day, I was finally ready to go outside. A swarm of butterflies was ready to burst through my throat like an arie of sheer happiness. The weather was still quite warm, so I had chosen a short, denim skirt and a yellow, sleeveless top. My legs were the parts I liked most about my body, and I loved to show them off in a short skirt without stockings. The attire was quite plain and unglamorous, but somehow this just made me feel even more feminine, as if I was any normal girl. Strolling down the road like this told me that I was ready to be a girl for real, not just when wearing lingerie in secrecy with curtains drawn. I was walking confidently amongst the crowd as if nothing was out of the ordinary, attracting interested looks from boys and sceptical glances from the girls.

The day was spent going through all the different clothing stores available. It was wonderful to browse rack after rack for something I liked and try it on. As a boy, I always dreaded shopping, but now it was like walking into a candy shop each time I moved on, increasingly encumbered by shopping bags.

The doorbell rang at exactly the same time as the tall grandfather clock in my living room. Tony was wearing a nice blue shirt and black trousers, his hair casually brushed back against his scalp. My heart raced the instant I saw his face, and I wanted to throw my arms around his neck to give him a neverending kiss.

"Wow, you look stunning as always." His face lit up just as mine. His compliment made me blush, even though I was quite confident about my looks.

"Thanks. I took the opportunity to go shopping a bit." I could not help smiling as I showed him my short, black halterneck dress that ended mid-thigh. The rear was cut down to the lower back, showing off my entire back and arms. I was a little worried about my breasts, but knew they were glued on tightly. The front of the dress was covered all the way to my throat, the tight fabric curved around my waist and breasts, giving me a distinctly feminine torso. Outside the dress, I wore a translucent lace dress of the same length, covering my entire upper body and arms with elegant patterns. I had decided not to wear stockings, but in stead a pair of long leather boots reaching just above my knees. The heels made me nearly as tall as him, giving me the opportunity to stare right back into his eyes.

"Come on in, handsome. I'm so looking forward to this evening." If he caught the hopeful tone as I pronounced that second sentence, any sign of it was drowned by his wide smile.

Dividence
Dividence
152 Followers