The Wedding Proposal Ch. 05

Story Info
A honeymoon is spent enjoying fair weather and busy nights.
804 words
4.66
9.7k
15

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
149 Followers

The first week at sea was wonderful. We set off to the Caribbean, and from day one the sea was calm and pleasant. A refreshing breeze conjured lazy ripples on the quicksilver surface. I imagined we would curse the heavens like true pirates if we had to rely on sailing wind, but in the motorized yacht, it was a true blessing. There were few other people around, and I could fully succumb to my feminine side. I spent long hours sunbathing on the deck, wearing nothing but a small bikini or bathing suit. My friend, or husband as I constantly called him, seemed to like me this way. He smiled whenever we locked eyes, and he did not seem disappointed at missing holiday with his pal. I had told him that I could be both, and I knew he realized the benefits. We had fun like we always had, but now I doubled as his lover and wife.

I found that I had adapted quite well to this new situation. Being female seemed like my natural form, and I thought less and less like my old self. Where I earlier had no problem hurling down beers or burping out loud, I now found myself uneasy by this kind of behavior. I even made teasing remarks when he was being rude. Still, for the most part my friend behaved when he was near me and acted like a true gentleman. Whether it was because he saw me as a woman, or if he just valued my sexual rewards, I did not know. And I did not care. I loved being treated like a lady, both in bed and outside.

During our holiday, I remembered that his birthday was coming up, and I wanted to do something special for my husband. We had never been the kind of friends who exchanged gifts, and I was not even sure he suspected that I knew the day. Our boat was anchored up on the docks of a small, picturesque town, wedged between near vertical coastal cliffs. The houses were like a rainbow, each in different colors, and the occasional lantern light shone like lonely balls between pitch black streets. Young couples were strolling through the narrow, cobbled streets on their way to the various restaurants by the shore. I looked at the pretty women and wished that I could be like that forever.

The morning of his birthday, I awoke while he was still asleep. I decided to give him his first present right away. With haste, I fixed myself up in the tiny bathroom and rummaged through my suitcase for something to wear. I had saved a new set of lingerie for a special occasion like this. First, I put on a small thong. The red string hugged my sides, and the tiny satin garment did a poor job concealing my undeniable manhood. The panties were adorned with a pattern of black lace. The same lacy pattern also decorated the elastic band on a pair of fishnet stockings pulled to the top of my hairless thighs.

Over the thong, I wrapped a very short, satin skirt and closed it around the narrowest part of my waist. I was increasingly aware of my lack of feminine curves, but my narrow waist gave me at least a hint of hourglass shape. The skirt reached almost down to the bottom of my panties. The lower half was made of black and ruffled tulle. The smooth line between my crotch and thighs was half visible through the see-through fabric.

My flat belly was shaved and naked all the way up to the red, satin push-up bra. It too was adorned with the same black lace, and a little bow at the bottom of my cleavage. I tightened the shoulder straps to lift my bosom a little further. My long curls were draped across my chest, shining in the growing morning light, and casting a golden aura around my head in the dim cabin. I was very conscious of the way I presented myself in the cramped bedroom. The black, high-heeled sandals made no sound on the carpeted floor as I walked back to the bed.

My lover was still sleeping, and I reached under the blanket to find the semi-erect member resting in his crotch. My glossy, red lips moved towards it whilst I concentrated on not waking him. In his sleep, he began to make sounds of pleasure and grew rapidly between my lips. Just before the release came, he woke up and saw his wife on her knees, looking back into his eyes. I gratefully accepted his release and gave him a long kiss.

"Happy birthday, love" I whispered, and he smiled. "This is just a preview. After I take you to out tonight, I'll be your perfect wife."

Dividence
Dividence
149 Followers