The Wedding Proposal Ch. 10

Story Info
Two lovers enjoy a night of steaming, hot make-up sex.
2.8k words
4.7
6.3k
16

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
152 Followers

I looked into his eyes and saw a strange mixture of anticipation, hope, doubt and something else. Something honest and profound. Was that affection? Love? Whatever it was, it made me tremble. My muscles turned to jelly and zounds of butterflies erupted in my stomach, hurtling through my entire body as blood went rushing from my mind to my cheeks. I could not help but smile, and gave him a long, wet kiss on the lips. He laid his arms on my waist, and I cupped his cheeks, pressing his face against mine. When I finally let go, we held each others cheeks, forehead to forehead. He was still looking at me, but the expression of hope and doubt had vanished, only anticipation and what I interpreted as lust remained.

"I'll be right back, love", I said as I got to my feet, hitching the expensive garments onto my slender fingers. I could feel his gaze following my swaying ass when I strolled along the floor towards the bathroom.

A few moments later I entered the room again. He was kneeling by the lit fireplace, and as he looked up towards me his jaw dropped to the carpeted floor. He was clearly having trouble coming up with a fitting comment. I'll take that as a good sign.

The butterflies were still raging through my bloodstream, making me nervous and excited at the same time. The fireplace was already crackling nicely, and I could feel the heat emanating from the flames. Orange light flickered across the naked skin on the upper part of my chest and thighs.

"Hi." Blood had not decided to return to my mind just yet but seemed content with sticking to my cheeks. He had even fewer words to spare.

I approached him hesitantly, not sure whether I should wait for him to do something, or just take what I wanted. I ended up just standing there, looking at his enlightened face. He seemed to have trouble resting his gaze in one spot and kept scrutinizing every inch of my body. He reminded me of a famished boy in a candy store.

His hands found my thighs and ventured up as he got to his feet. The touch made me twitch with excitement. He rested his palms on my hips, offering warmth to the trembling skin. They stroked around to my ass as I leaned in and offered my lips to him. Fingers pressed into my bum as he finally grabbed hold and accepted my gift.

Our lips parted, and tongues went searching for their mate, entwining like the yellow flames of the fireplace. His strength made me feel tiny and fragile. Never had I been so unconcerned giving up all control of myself. In this moment he could do anything he wanted, and I would be powerless to resist. I embraced both him and that thought, stroking my hands along the muscular back beneath his shirt.

I could have stood there like that for eternity if my body was not so eager for more. His tension was evident against my palms, and I wanted to see his body. The emotions caught me by surprise. How strange that my mind and desires completely transformed the moment I put on a pair of panties. Just thinking about his firm body underneath that thin, white cotton made my heart race and my groin tingle. The adorned front of my panties bulged outwards, giving clear outward signs of the hormones rushing beneath my skin.

Turning my hands to his chest, I pushed us a little apart. With nimble fingers I began to unbutton his shirt, taking my time and knowing he was just as worked up as I was. His eyes continued to scan my petite body with obvious attraction.

The moment his shirt hit the floor I kissed his chest, drawing breath through my nose to catch his masculine and slightly too strong scent. The contrast to my own perfumed odour felt just right. My lips caressed his abdomen as I slowly bent over and sat down on my knees. Before my tongue, I could feel him twitch when I touched sensitive areas on his belly. The bulge in his pants was obvious, and as I began to undo his trousers, he broke free like a caged animal, ready to assault anyone in its path. I pulled the trousers down and gazed at the erect member bouncing before me, a mere inch from my glistening lips. The familiar smell was invigorating, sending my thoughts back to the first time I had kissed that cock so many weeks ago.

I could not help myself. I knew this moment was too perfect to rush, but the desires he had awoken were coursing through me like a freight train. Impossible to stop once they had gained speed. I closed my painted eyes as I caught hold of the massive cock and slowly let it slide in between my lips. My tongue slid down along the sensitive and uneven underside of the shaft as I reached all the way down. I did not stop until I could feel the head pressing against the back of my throat, restricting my access to oxygen.

He drew breath and lifted his head back, enjoying my appetite for him. I knew perfectly well how to read all the little shivers and twitches I sensed through my sensitive lips. They told me how much he had waited for this. How he had saved himself for this moment, and finally knowing I was here for his pleasure. A lifetime of familiarity and experience in playing with myself made me a natural. My intuition told me when the build-up was reaching its apex, and I slowly and hesitantly let go of him. I did not want him to come without taking his prize.

I still held on to him with my hands and searched for his eyes. He looked down and smiled.

"You are amazing, I hope you know that."

"I do."

I slowly put my feet beneath me and stood up, letting one hand slide from its resting place around his balls and all along his hard shaft. Before leaving the head, I caught a large droplet of translucent, sticky pre-cum on the tip of my finger. I raised the hand and sensually wiped the droplet off on his lower lip, following up with a long kiss.

"I love you. And I want you to make love to me."

He caught hold of me again and turned me around, touching one hand to my belly and drawing me towards him whilst cupping one of my fake breasts in the other. I could feel his strong hands tremble. He was fighting the urge to take me fast and hard. He seemed to want to prolong the pleasure, as much for himself as for my sake. I cocked my head to the side as his lips found my perfumed neck, kissing and caressing the delicate skin. The tingling sensations were as exhilarating as they were unbearable.

His hands continued to explore my body, touching my chest, breasts, belly and the lace-covered panties doing a poor job of concealing my hard cock. They ventured up along my thighs and waist, tracing the thin straps anchoring the balconette to my shoulders. Slowly, but firmly, he pressed my shoulders downwards, guiding my upper body towards the floor.

I got down on my knees on the rug before him, knowing full well what he was aiming for. He was going to take me here and now, and it could not happen too soon. My belly swirled with butterflies hoping to be fed, and my heart raced. Breath entered and exited my lungs in shallow bursts.

Trembling thumbs with long, red fingernails found their way inside the hem of my panties and eased them down along my thighs. My cock seemed thrilled to finally be free of the constricting garment and pointed directly at my face as if reaching for my plump lips.

Supporting myself on the left hand, I spat in the palm of my right and reached beneath myself, trying to lubricate the shaved crack between my buttocks. He was obviously more prepared than me, because when I glanced behind, I saw him on his knees, producing a small bottle of lubricant from his pocket. The soon glistening member looked like more than I could handle.

"I am ready for you now. But take it slow."

I felt the cold touch of his index and middle finger, rubbing my ass and applying the lubricant. A small moan escaped me when he playfully tested my sphincter and inserted the tips of his fingers just inside the opening. I tried to relax as much as I could, allowing myself to open up to his touch, but the waiting was excruciating. I did not need to relish. I wanted him inside me now. My body yearned to be ravaged by his big cock. Yearned for him to take his beautiful, sexy wife and fuck her.

He finally moved his fingers away from my asshole, letting them slide to the side, caressing my round ass cheeks. The sheer material of my babydoll felt coarse between his rough fingers and my smooth skin. Hands ventured further up along my lower back, finally resting on the narrowest part of my waist, taking a firm hold of me. I steadied myself on hands and knees, bracing myself for what was about to happen. I pushed my body slightly back towards him, spreading my ass and revealing more of my glistening hole. His cock grazed my opening, and I moaned.

"Yes, my husband. I want you so much. Please take me. Drive that cock deep inside your woman."

Being a man of few words, he answered by pressing himself against my end. I felt the familiar push and how he slowly slid further as I tried to relax and accommodate him. It had been so long since I had felt him like this, and I knew I had not fully been myself during the time between. This was what I was meant for. What I always wanted. To be the beautiful and sexy wife of this handsome man, satisfying him with my feminine body and mind. Being fucked.

He let out a long, deep sigh as his girth finally passed my constricting opening and slid more easily inside. My own sigh sounded more like a yelp from the mixture of enthusiasm, excitement, pain and surprise. I could feel the entire length of his shaft as he continued to move forward, pushing himself deep into my ass. It was heart-warming how he kept lubricating himself as he ventured on, in order to ease the friction for my part. He continued to press his pelvis against my buttocks, trying to pry them apart with a wriggling motion and pulling my waist towards him. The strength in his grasp made me feel utterly in his mercy.

Slowly he withdrew, and I savoured the ambivalent feeling of his hardness moving against my muscle. I tightened my grip around his head involuntarily as he exited, making him slip out and moan in pleasure. Again, he pushed himself forward, this time entering me more easily. There was more pain, but that only seemed to heighten my sense of surrender and arousal. His movements left no doubt about his determination, and even if I had wanted, I did not think anything could dissuade him. And while he continued to enter me, I slowly grew accustomed to his size. Once again, he reached as far inside as he could. I moaned in pleasure, pressing my ass against his pelvis, wishing him deeper into my warm cave. This time he did not hold his position but withdrew and entered me again. Faster and with more fervour. The moisture and mental distraction were beginning to take away the pain, replacing it with pure pleasure.

I felt myself being thrown forward with each following thrust. Lingerie-covered breasts dangling beneath my chest. Still, his firm grip kept me from falling to the floor. The momentum made me draw my breath in short gasps in between loud moans. He joined me in chasing away the silence with his deeper and more composed moans. Soon wet slapping sounds added to our chorus each time he found my deepest recesses. Moans turned to shouting and screaming as he continued his attempts to reach my inner depths. The feelings welling up inside were incredible. There was no doubt in my mind that this was where I wanted to be.

My own cock was just as stiff as the one filling my rear. It bounced in tune with my breasts each time he rammed my ass. Long, sticky threads of pre-cum swung from the tip. Unsatisfied, it seemed to scream at my mind to touch it. Jerk it and draw forth the sexual tension kept within. But all I could do was try my best to support myself with my hands as he kept pounding me. Besides, all my heart wanted was his fulfillment. To give my lover what he needed. To be the object of his lust. I subdued the desire to pleasure myself and reveled in the sensations originating in my ass and mind.

"Oh... Yes, I'm about to come, baby." He finally seemed to approach the end of his journey inside my rear. I could feel him tightening his member with each thrust, nearly ready to release his load.

"Yes, Tony! Ah! Come! Ah! Come inside me! Ah! Please!" I could only stutter between screams and gasps of air.

His fingers dug into my skin as he pulled me hard towards his groin one last time. He shouted just before I could sense his cock begin its series of powerful contractions. He literally lifted my body off the floor in his ecstasy before releasing his cum inside my belly. I screamed in delight, the high-pitched noise letting every bypasser know what was going on inside these walls. The pumping sensation of his cock made my sphincter tighten in tune with his bursts as if trying to suck every ounce of essence from his balls.

"Ah! Empty yourself inside me. I want it all!"

I could almost feel how he filled my ass with his warm, life-giving essence. This was it. The apex of a man's desires concentrated within me. To me, this was the absolute confirmation that every choice leading me to this moment was the right one. I had given myself to him, and this was his reward.

My knees touched the carpet once more as he began to relax. Still, I could feel the occasional pulse from his cock, and my ass kept tightening, making sure I would receive it all. At the same time, it made me aware of my own arousal and the aching cock hiding beneath the see-through curtain of my underwear. Having fulfilled my task as a wife and lover, I turned my attention towards myself, eager to receive another load of wonderful cum. Exhausted and out of breath, my weak knees gave in, and I collapsed in his lap. His cock slipped out of my ass, but I was too aroused to notice. He turned me around, and I wrapped my stocking-clad legs around his back, trying to heave my rear towards his abdomen. His hands lovingly caressed my belly and breasts as I grabbed hold of my member and began to stroke it fervently.

With the back of my head resting between a sea of blonde hair on the floor, I stared straight at my own cock, anticipating the imminent release. Semen seeped from my ass, trickling down across my lower back as I lay in his lap with my ass in the air. Rhinestones dug into my neck, but I was oblivious of pain.

It could not have been more than a few seconds before my emotions were hurled over the edge and I lost myself in my orgasm. I opened my mouth wide and squealed as a wave of warm cum splattered across my cheek. It was quickly followed by numerous bursts of semen, covering my chin, lips and tongue, eventually losing its momentum and sending the last few spurts towards my belly and chest. I licked my glossy lips, trying to get as much of it inside my mouth, savouring the taste and texture of the sticky mass.

As my eyes regained a sliver of focus, I could see the content and tranquil face of my lover staring down at me. My mind began its long trek back from oblivion, and my pulse returned to sub-light speed. Energy did not return to my loins for another while, and I could only lie there, unmoving as I looked into his eyes and giggle. I sensed a small bit of shame in my mind due to having completely lost myself to my own satisfaction. He did not seem to care, and I decided to let it go. That smile was nothing but love and affection. And all the confirmation I could possibly want.

I blinked and swallowed, but tears pressed their way forth and ran down my cheekbones. This was a perfect ending to the first day in the rest of our lives.

Dividence
Dividence
152 Followers