Dressed Up

Story Info
Chris gets dressed up as Chrissie for a party.
10.9k words
4.66
64.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

Warning - this story includes forced feminization along with non-con/reluctant sex in the first part.

*************************************************************

I was Chris, an 18 year old guy away at college. I moved into an apartment near campus which I shared with two other guys, Todd and Stan. I was an English major, mostly because I wanted to be a writer and spent much of my effort on creative writing and composition. My two roommates were engineering majors and seemed to have a bemused contempt for my major.

Both Stan and Todd were big and muscular, over 6 feet tall, between 180 and 200 pounds and solid muscle, along with being rakishly handsome. In comparison, I was a paltry 5'5", 125 pounds and pretty wimpy. They seemed to have their choice of girls, where none had much interest in the likes of me. I wasn't even sure why they had me as a roommate.

I was kind of shy, particularly around girls. I liked girls, but if they were cute or if I had any interest in them, I seemed to freeze up. It didn't help that I was short and slender, or that I was a late bloomer, without a lot of facial or body hair. I didn't let my hair get too long, because otherwise I had people who thought I was a fourteen year old girl.

At any rate, I went to my classes and did my school work and made decent grades. I was moderately smart -- no genius, but no idiot either -- at least I thought I was no idiot. That seemed to be proven wrong by events, but that is kind of the crux of my story. I was sitting, studying one day, and working on my computer when Stan came in.

"Hey, nerd, we're gonna have a party."

"Let me know when. I can stay away as much as possible and stay in my room the rest of the time."

"Like hell, you will. You'll be at the party and be dressed up."

"I'm not really much of a party person, and hate dressing up."

"You live here, you're gonna be part of it."

"I'll have to figure out what to wear."

"No, I've got friends who'll fix you up."

"Like I want to wear something that someone else picked out for me."

"Like it or not, you'll wear it."

"Jeez, fine, whatever."

It didn't seem worth fighting over. I wanted to get along with my roommates. They were both fit and seemed to have girls falling all over them. It never helped me though. Sure they had girls around, but none of the girls had the slightest interest in nerdy little me. They gave more attention to the furniture than they did to me.

The party was about a week and half away, and I just put it out of my mind. I'd let them dress me up and I'd hang out at the party, at least enough to make them happy. It wasn't like I expected anyone whatsoever to pay attention to me. I focused on school and my classes and my writing assignments, and just forgot about Stan and Todd and their party.

The Friday of the party rolled around and I had been told to come back to the apartment after class to prepare for the party. I got back to the apartment and Todd and Stan were there with a couple of young women setting things up. Stan saw me and smiled and waved me over to where they were. He got the two young women over there as well.

"Okay, nerd. This is Lori and Mia. They are going to get you ready for the party."

"Shouldn't be that big a deal. I put on some clothes. Whatever."

"You will do whatever they say -- everything they say. Understand?"

"What's the big deal? It's just clothes."

"Do what they say! Got it?"

"Okay. Okay. I'll do it."

"Ladies, she's all yours."

At that moment, I didn't catch the fact that Stan referred to me as 'she'. Lori took one of my arms, and Mia the other, and they walked me into my room. They had a bag with them, which I correctly assumed held what they wanted me to wear. I still had no idea what it was, though it was going to be quite apparent. Hell, with two cute, sexy girls paying attention to me, I was ready for anything they wanted -- or so I thought.

"Okay, Chrissie, baby, we need to get you cleaned up."

"I showered this morning."

"There's a lot more to it than that."

"Whatever you girls want."

"Good. Now take off your shirt."

It had been a warm day, so I was wearing a tee shirt. I pulled it off and Mia took it from me. Lori looked me over carefully. I had a few sprigs of chest hair, but no back hair. I'd shaved that morning and didn't have that much facial hair at best. Lori lifted an arm and looked at my underarm hair. She pulled a clipper out of the bag and removed most of the hair from both armpits.

They had a rechargeable electric razor and shaved both underarms, along with my few pathetic chest hairs. I was kind of puzzled but was so enamored with them both that I almost didn't care what they did. My arm hair was fairly light, but they shaved that off as well. At that point, Mia unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. I was kind of shocked, but stepped out of them.

Lori then began to shave my legs. I was starting to get a little antsy, and tried to speak, but Mia put a finger to my lips and shushed me. She looked me up and down then smiled. I was puzzled, then she reached out and stroked my face. I was really surprised at that. She leaned over and kissed my cheek and then whispered to me.

"You're kind of innocent and sweet. I'll bet you're still a virgin."

I turned red -- I could feel my face burning as I looked down. Indeed I was a virgin, and had never even managed to kiss a girl, much less have sex with her. Mia laughed, and Lori who had been listening and looking laughed as well. I wasn't even sure what was worse -- being a virgin or being humiliated by being outed for my virginity.

Mia spoke, "That's okay. If you do as you're told and are a good girl, you will lose your virginity tonight."

I was so amazed at that, I missed the fact that she wanted me to be a good 'girl'.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, baby, Lori and I will make sure of that. Count on it."

At that point, I wasn't going to argue with anything they asked me to do. Little did I suspect what they were going to do to me. Once they were done shaving my legs, they gave me some floral body wash and told me to go shower. I normally didn't use floral anything, but under the circumstances, wasn't going to argue. I had an attached bath and went in there, took off my jockey shorts and showered.

I showered and dried off and my jockey shorts were gone, not that I'd put dirty jockey shorts back on again anyhow. I wrapped my towel around my waist and came out of the bathroom. Honestly, I was a little apprehensive, since I hadn't been naked in front of a female since I was a child. Sure, I had my towel, but it seemed pretty insecure.

Mia and Lori led me out and sat me down and told me that it was time for them to really start getting me ready. Lori tilted my head up and began to work on my eyebrows, which I thought was weird. Meanwhile, Mia put two things against my chest and told me to hold them there. With Lori working on my face, I couldn't see what they were, but I did what she said.

Once she was done with my eyebrows, Lori began putting stuff on my face. I couldn't tell what, but I was in no position to argue. Mia began to mess with my toes, and after a little while, pulled my hands away from my chest and began to mess with my fingernails. I kind of zoned out as they worked, since I knew that losing my virginity meant letting them do what they wanted.

I felt Lori messing with my hair, and felt it falling the way it normally didn't, realized she had restyled my hair. Mia and Lori had me stand up at which point I could see that I now had what looked like boobs on my chest -- breast forms, as it turned out. I had feminine hair and my face had been made up like a girl. With the towel hiding my dick, I looked exactly like a cute woman.

While I stood there in shock, Lori grabbed my towel and pulled it away, leaving me naked. Mia handed me a heavy pair of pink panties with a little bow on them and told me to put them on. I stood there in shock, not really knowing what I should do.

"Put them on and tuck your weiner back between your legs. Pull them tight so you hide it good."

"I really have to do this?"

"Yes, you do. Those are gaff panties and are make to hide your junk so no can see it."

"You're going to make me look like a girl."

"Yes, you already have the boobs and makeup on you and we're not taking it off, so you might as well finish it off."

I stepped into the panties and pulled them up. Normally my dick would have been hard, but I was so humiliated that it shrunk even smaller than it normally was. I'm one of those guys whose cock is average size when it's hard but tiny when it's soft. It was so tiny, you could barely tell I had one, even before I pulled on the panties. Once the panties were on, I really looked like a girl.

I was still in shock over that when they put a bra on me and fastened it in back. The fake boobs had looked pretty natural even before, but now in the bra, you couldn't tell they weren't real. They then had a dress that they put on me. It came down about halfway between my groin and my knees. It had a bit of a flounce to it. I swear I looked sexy as shit -- at least as a girl.

They had pull up stockings that came to mid thigh. Depending on how I moved, you could see the tops of the stockings. They also put me in some mid level heels with a wide heel. They had straps that went around my ankles and open toes to show where Mia had painted my toenails. She had also painted my fingernails while Lori had put lipstick, eyeliner, base, and such on my face.

The three of us together looked like three hot-to-trot girls. I knew I wasn't really a girl, but you couldn't tell to look at me.

"Wow, Chrissie, you are going to be a hit at the party."

"Chrissie?"

"You're now Chrissie, and you're cute."

"I have to go to the party looking like this?"

"That was always the idea."

"Your idea, not mine."

"Stan and Todd's idea, but Lori and I turned it into reality."

"You said if I did what you said that I'd lose my virginity."

"Before the night is out, you'll get to fuck both me and Lori."

"And you wouldn't lie to me."

"Nope, but you'll be a girl for the whole party before that happens."

"Shit."

"You'll have the two of us to keep you company."

"And if I don't want to come out?"

"Stan and Todd will drag you out. And if you don't cooperate, you don't get to fuck Lori and I."

"I guess I don't have much choice then."

"Well then girl, let's go party."

"Do you have to call me 'girl'?"

"That's what you look like and that's what you are."

Mia and Lori took me by the hand and led me out of the bedroom. Todd and Stan were out there and a couple of their friends had already arrived. We came out to whoops and whistles from some of the guys. I didn't like it, but what could I do?

"Hot fucking damn, look at that."

"Shit, you did one hell of a job on her."

"I think some of you know Chrissie, though maybe not in quite this way."

"I can't believe that."

"Get the girls a drink. Fuck, get them several."

Mia and Lori led me to the sofa where three of us sat down. Very quickly we each had a cup of some sort of drink. It kind of burned when I drank it, but I needed something alcoholic to get me through this. A couple more guys arrived at the party and they all seemed to swarm around us three 'girls'. Crazy though it sounds, I was starting to think of myself as one of the girls.

I finished one drink and they quickly brought me another. After a few drinks, I no longer even cared how I was dressed of whether I had guys flirting with me, and they flirted as much with me as with Mia and Lori. They continued to bring me drinks and I kept drinking them, no doubt far too fast. Someone put on dance music and all three of us were induced to get up and dance with the boys.

Several more boys arrived at the party and I think I danced with every boy there. It was mostly fast dances, but then a few slow tunes came on. The boy I'd been dancing with pulled me close and started slow dancing with me. He had me tight against his body and I could feel his cock get hard in his pants. As we danced, he ran his hand down over my ass.

I suppose I should have freaked out. I should have run to my bedroom, though by that point, even if I could have gotten away, I'm sure I'd have been followed into my room. His other hand was fondling my fake boobs while the first one was all over my ass. I don't know what I was thinking, or even if I was thinking, I was just out of it.

As the dance ended, he kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss him back. He even felt my crotch, but my gaff panties hid my junk so well, he didn't even seem to know he wasn't playing with a pussy. About that time, another guy wanted to cut in and dance with me. Even though a faster song was playing, he held me close and slow danced with me, playing with my ass and boobs just like the previous guy.

Mia grabbed me and we got a break and I gulped down another drink or two, by which time I was no longer even sure if I was a boy or a girl. Todd, Stan, Mia, and Lori sure knew what I was, and they all seemed to treat me as a girl. It's hard to be sure but I think Stan was one of the guys who felt up my ass and boobs as we slow danced.

A few guys drifted off from the party. A couple of other girls had shown up and they had paired up with guys and left. It started to get late and I think we were down to Mia, Lori, me, Stan, Todd, and about four of their friends. By this time I'd been felt up big time and had plenty of hard cocks pressed against my body. I was drunk and getting tired and pretty dopey.

"Mia, didn't you say that if I was a good girl that you'd help me lose my virginity?"

"You're right, Chrissie baby, and I think it's about time for some fun."

Mia helped me to my feet, and I was pretty unsteady. She led me over to a table and bent me forward over the table. I didn't really understand, but I was drunk and inexperienced. She pulled the skirt part of my dress up over my ass, and pulled down my panties. The next thing I knew, was that something was going in my ass. I looked over my shoulder and Mia had a cock and was starting to fuck my ass.

I didn't know Mia very well, but I thought she was a girl -- like all girl. I didn't think she had a prick, and I sure didn't expect her to be fucking me with it. It hurt some as she got it in me, and I didn't think I wanted to be fucked like that. In spite of that, pretty quickly it felt good, which surprised me. I could feel her hips as she got her dick deep in my ass.

I couldn't believe how full I felt or how it felt as her cock went in and out of my ass. I found myself moaning and panting as Mia continued to fuck me, gradually picking up speed until she was fucking me hard and fast. Then she got her dick deep in me and held my hips tight as I felt her prick twitch as she filled my ass with her cum.

That wasn't how I had expected to lose my virginity, but still it felt good. As she finished cumming in me, she leaned over and kissed my neck.

"Well, Chrissie baby, you'll get to fuck Lori and me later, but now it's Lori's turn and you may have a few other takers before you're done."

As Mia finished and pulled out, she was replaced by Lori, who also had a cock and began to fuck me. Both of the girls I'd been hanging out with had dicks, just like I did, which blew my mind. After Lori left her cum in my ass, she was followed my Todd, Stan, and the other guys still left at the party. Every one of them fucked me and came in me at least once, and some of them may have gone twice.

I could see that Mia and Lori were also being fucked by the guys at the party, so I wasn't the only one. Still I was getting more sober and a little weary of being the one getting fucked, even if it did feel good. Once they'd had a chance to fuck something, some of the guys wandered off from the party. Pretty soon there were few people left and Mia and Lori helped me up and we went in my bedroom.

We were all minus panties, but Lori picked up our panties as we went to my room. Mia kissed me passionately as we went in, rubbing my back and my ass. Even if I knew she had a cock, she still looked every bit of a really cute girl. I just focused on how she looked and how she made me feel. Mia walked me over to my bed and we both climbed on it, with Lori close behind.

Mia wore a skirt and top and got on her hands and knees on the bed, pulling her skirt up around her waist. She wiggled her ass at me and looked back and smiled. I could see her prick hanging between her legs and felt just a little weird, but she beckoned me with her finger, while moving her ass in a very sexy manner.

"Come on, girl. I know you wanted some of this, and wanted a chance to fuck and not just be fucked. Here I am. Fuck me."

I could feel my dick getting hard -- harder than I'd ever felt it in my life. As I said, I'm nothing special, about six inches when hard, though it's only about two inches when it's completely flaccid. I was every bit of those six inches now and I crawled on the bed and got behind Mia. Okay, I'd just spent the last two hours being fucked by all manner of guys but I still didn't know what I was doing.

"Get behind me, girl. I'll guide you in. Damn, that's one hard cock. There you go. Shit, that feels good."

My dick was buried in Mia's ass and it did feel good -- better than anything I'd ever felt in my life. I didn't want to rush. I wanted this to last as long as it possibly could. I went back and forth slowly in a sensuous fuck, reveling in how tight Mia was even after she'd been fucked by most of the guys at the party, Her ass clutched at my cock and it was hard not to simply cum on the spot.

Okay, my prick was buried in the ass of someone with a dick, even if she did look like a really pretty girl. I just put that thought out of my mind as I fucked Mia. I held her hips to steady myself as I got my cock as deep in her as I could get it. It was heavenly and easily made up for being fucked by all those guys before this.

Lori had joined us on the bed and was kissing Mia as I fucked her. Just seeing them making out as I enjoyed Mia's ass was almost enough to make me cum. Pretty soon, I couldn't hold back any longer and I plunged my rod deep into Mia as I came in her. I slumped over her back almost bonking Lori, who was still kissing Mia.

I rolled off Mia, on the opposite side from where Lori was. I don't know if Lori helped move me that way. I was just out of it. As I did, Mia stopped kissing Lori and began to kiss me. I kissed her back eagerly as we lay there kissing for a few minutes. I could feel myself being turned on my hands and knees as Lori got behind me and pulled my dress up.

"You're not ready for me yet, but I'd like to do you once more."

My ass was tender from everything that had happened earlier, but Lori eased her cock in me gently and began to sweetly fuck my ass. In spite of the tenderness, it felt good the way she did it. Mia began to kiss me as Lori fucked my ass. It was different from what the guys had been doing a little earlier. Then I was just a hole to fuck and cum in, now someone was making love to me.

Lori sweetly fucked my ass as Mia and I kissed. Mia got my right hand and put it on her right boob as she lay on her back kissing me. It felt wonderful playing with Mia's breast as Lori continued to plumb the depth of my ass with her cock. Before too long Lori filled my ass with her jizz, though there was already so much in there that it hardly made a difference.

I still wasn't very hard, so Mia said she wanted to fuck me once more. Lori began to kiss me as Mia got behind me and eased her cock into my ass. Much like with Lori, Mia was sweet and tender as she fucked me. Lori played with one of my boobs as I played with one of hers. Mia caressed my ass as she fucked me and quickly came in me.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers