All Comments on 'The Wedding Pt. 01'

by Bardot1990

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cynthia may not know what is in the plans for introducing her, sister Beatrice and their mother to BBC with no blanks be fired to get Cynthia and Beatrice impregnated and their Mother thoroughly humiliated into accepting having black children as her grandchildren. Aunt Beatrice will be always with clenched teeth at having a black child as a reminder of her inner racism while Cynthia will change into becoming a carefree Mother of her black brood and a demanding bitch to Beatrice by making sure she fulfills her role as an "Aunt" to her black nieces and nephews with clenched teeth!

Bardot1990Bardot1990almost 3 years agoAuthor

Is there a point hidden in this obfuscatory pile of racist horseshit?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

Now I get the Lisa/Nicole connection: they're "sisters" in that they were taken into the same family to raise together while later playing basketball together, both on scholarship.

Lisa's a lusty one, and not shy about what she wants; her closing scene with her new "boo" was at first quite the blue-balls letdown, but she reconsidered and gave him something better in a few ways, though. I must confess to not understanding her "marking," as that's not something I've read about before. If the purpose was to draw her sensually, you succeeded well. However, her "marking" impresses me more as something a male would do, not a female.

Just for the brief time I read about Cynthia, she indeed acted pretentious. I would have only suggested combining the paragraphs in which she first obsessed over the steps, then the other where you detailed how she obsessed over them.

There were two things that while they didn't detract from the reading, did make me re-read: the use of "coiffed" and "demur." Best I can tell, "coiffed" is used only for hair/grooming, so perhaps just "immaculately manicured" would serve better to describe Lisa's fingernails. For "demur" bridesmaids (regarding Lisa's smile), that should be "demure." Finally, Lisa would have "ground" against him when she needed that orgasm to relieve her nerves.

Otherwise, interesting humorous remarks from the one character quipping "maybe she had to take a dump," which did make me laugh. I'm kind of surprised that when Lisa first left her lover in the conference room that he didn't exclaim "BRUH!!" Tons of details for the backstory of this wedding and most definitely about the sights, smells and reactions of the different personalities involved. The structure made me think this chapter was to introduce everyone, to explain how they connected and lived, then to effectively place Lisa front and center, with some light shone on how truly "prissy" Cynthia was. I would have to say that in some ways, Lisa did seem more masculine than feminine, as did the one friend slamming the other at the airport (despite the explanation)...just for whatever reason, that kind of stayed with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBardot1990@Bardot1990
I am Bardot. I became interested in this genre as a teenager sneaking peeks into the romance novels strewn around the homes of women in my family. The sexually interesting parts could always be found at the ends of each chapter. To me, those books were never descriptiv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES