The Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By and by I noticed that she'd separated herself from the pack, saying something about having to go back up to her room to get something. Then I noticed that she looked across the lobby to catch my eye. I knew this was my moment.

I excused myself to follow her. She made her way towards the elevators. When she thought no one was looking she ducked into an unused hotel conference room. I followed her.

As soon as I cracked the door open I felt a firm hand snatch me inside. The room was well lit. It was full of empty tables. There was a podium up front and a projection screen. The room had cheap wall-to-wall carpeting. It reeked of the fluorescent sterility common to hotel conference rooms. I barely had time to notice these things before Lisa's tongue was in my mouth. She kissed me ravenously, as if we'd been star-crossed lovers and now needed to make up for lost time. She pressed her body against me tightly. I could feel her breasts heaving against my chest. Her nipples were erect. I could feel them through her bra. Too, I could feel the cut of her vagina, although her tight skirt made dry humping difficult.

My dick was fully erect, hanging left in a huge lump across the top of my thigh. Lisa centered her snake-like ululations against this log as she kissed me frantically. Her breathing became drawn and sporadic. I opened my eyes to see beads of sweat curdling at her hairline.

Suddenly, she pulled her dress up around her hips in order to gain better access to my boner. She grinded her pussy against my dick once, then twice more, each time allowing her erect clit to linger for just an instant too long before slipping south along the arc of my bulge. Soon enough she gave a long, drawn out 'Ooooooh!!!" accompanied by a series of spastic tremors. Her eyes rolled up in her head. Her mouth dropped open with a guttural, soul-wrenching groan.

She'd cum. I could feel her pelvis grinding against me with that twitchy, trembling, "I can't believe I've cum in my panties!" manner common to women who fuck in public conference rooms.

I was straining to hold my dick steady so that she could finish climaxing. Shit, I was on the verge of a kinghell nut my damn self. But she pushed me away.

"I've got to get back!!"

I tried to get her to linger just a minute more. I was frantic for the ethereal pleasure of her cleft. But she gave me a look that said: "I'll take care of you later!! I needed this!! I'm sorry!!"

She pulled her dress down and scampered for the door. I got a brief whiff of hot, sweaty pussy before she left me stranded. Oh man. You don't know what I would have done to get up in that crease right then and there. She left me with a massive, unrequited boner.

As she was disappearing out the door she paused to reconsider. I was hopeful. She stepped back into the conference room. Looking around to see that no one was about, she closed the door and stepped out of her silken panties.

"It's girl's night out. I'm not going to need these," she said aloud.

She handed them to me. Rather, she dangled them before my nose. I reached for them like a drowning man. Unceremoniously, I smashed those drawers into my face, drawing a huge whiff of her most feminine aroma. I couldn't help myself. Let me tell you, if you get a chance to sniff recently cum-infested female underwear, do it. It's worth the effort. Lisa's drawers had a fragrant wet spot four inches across. The piquant odor of her vagina left me in a dizzying pall.

For a second time Lisa rushed to the door of the conference room. I unzipped my pants to pull my dick from its constraints. One jack. Two. A huge gout of semen rocketed out into the conference room, followed by a second and yet a third. My world was awash in bliss. My eyes fluttered uncontrollably. My knees buckled. It was all I could do to keep from crashing to the floor.

Lisa paused in her egress again, as if torn between two lovers. I was staggering under the opiate of this latest seminal eruption. My world was in tumult. I was bereft of time and space. This nut was maybe the most cataclysmic of my entire life.

The next thing I knew my dick was in her mouth. Her tongue swirled about my pud lavishly as she caressed my balls with those amazing fingernails. She sucked me soft, swallowing the dregs of my ejaculate. I was amazed. Then she took my wettened, limp dick and dabbed it daintily under each earlobe and on her wrists and her chin.

"What are you doing?" I stammered.

"I'm marking your territory. Some enterprising Chippendale might want to take unwanted liberties later tonight," she commented matter-of-factly.

When my cock was fully drained she stood and said: "We could've done this at the church, you know. But you kept missing my hand signals."

Then she was gone.

12