The Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you not want to cum?" She asked, and I stood there frozen. I heard her walk back across the room. My ass in the air, not moving. Step. Step. Step. Until I could tell right where she was. And I felt something much larger enter my pussy. It had to be a dildo. And a much larger one than I'd ever used.

"Ooooooammmmf...." I said under my breath. I went up on my tip toes in surprise as she slowly wiggled its way inside me.

"Fuck..." I said softly. "That's big..."

"Mmm yes it is...yeah, that's hot..." She toyed with me. Slowly sliding it in and out. For a few moments it was like everything reset. I was so taken aback by the size it was almost too much too handle. But as she picked up the pace I felt my hips slowly moving with it, loving every second.

"Don't stop..." I said softly. She slowed her pace. I realized she held all the cards now. If I was going to cum, it was at her will. Not mine. She kept slowing until it was barely moving. And I needed more. I needed a release.

"Fucking....I....Want you to make me cum...." I finally got the words out. Something I'd never said before. And she immediately picked up the speed ever so slightly as she added,

"...Like a slut."

I paused for a second and repeated the whole sentence.

"I want you to make me cum like a fucking slut." I said a little louder than I should've.

"Good girl." Was all Megan said in response as she picked up the pace with the oversized dildo. Her other hand reached underneath and started rubbing my clit in tiny little circles. In just moments I felt my orgasm building. Faster and faster. Until my legs started to shake.

"I....I..." I was quivering in delight as she didn't slow her pace. "Yes....yesyesyesyesyes......." She instinctively knew when it had happened. I could barely breathe. I stood there, bracing myself on the table as I felt her pull the dildo all the way out, walking over to the sink and washing it off. I was practically out of breath.

I finally stood up and saw her zipping up the bag. I never even got to see the thing with my own eyes. She threw the bag over her shoulder. My leggings were still around my knees.

"I have six more sessions today and then my night job tonight...gotta make money somehow, right? But uh....text me? If you want? Sometimes I'm slow to reply....and I'm open tomorrow night!"

I saw a clock on the counter, 11:57. I knew she had to go.

"Yeah! I uh...yeah!" I was standing there like an idiot half naked. "Thanks! For....everything! And for getting me in here!" I was trying to be polite but I was sounding dumb I was sure.

"Believe me...I had as much fun as you did." She said with a smile as she walked across the room. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and kept walking to the doorway. With a quick pause she added, "Locker room is down the hall to the right in case you're lost. Take your time!" And she was off.

I pulled up my pants and waited a couple minutes before choosing to venture down the hall and back to the locker room. Seeing people walk by with their headphones in, I felt like they all knew what had just happened. Surely they didn't, but it was such a weird feeling.

I finally found the row with my locker and saw a blonde turned away, down at the end of the row. My locker was about six down from hers. She was wearing a white sports bra. Strappy like mine, crossed in the back. Navy blue leggings that she so conveniently started to pull down just as I had opened my locker. Out of the corner of my eye I watched. I knew I shouldn't, but I did. Underneath was a very recognizable "PINK PINK PINK" thick, gray waistband with white letters, and a thong in the back.

As she stood up from taking them off our eyes met, ever so briefly, and I immediately recognized her as the yoga instructor from earlier. I pegged her for late 20's and I think I was right. We both exchanged awkward, innocent smiles.

"Sorry, do you know where the towels are?" I asked, trying to strike up any conversation.

"Of course...right at the front. Just head back down the aisle and they're on the right." She said with a smile.

"Thanks, I'm...I've never been here before." I said, dumbly. Making my way down the aisle and grabbing a towel. When I got back I saw her completely wrapped in one, closing her locker, and heading towards the spa area.

Shit...I thought to myself, did she keep those panties on? Do I need to put a pair on? I guess no one will ever know anyway...I'm not going to see these people again...I pulled off my top, bra, and leggings as quick as I could and wrapped in a towel just as she had.

I made my way to the steam room. I wasn't brave enough to try the hot tub nude yet. As I made my way in, the steam was pretty weak. I was able to see just fine, but the room seemed to just keep going and going. It was the biggest one I'd ever been in. I kept slowly walking towards the back until I saw a white, tile bench, and a figure in the corner. There she was again. I smiled even though she couldn't tell I'm sure. I sat a few feet away from her, keeping my towel wrapped as she had. After a few moments I couldn't help myself,

"I'm sorry to bug you but, did I see you teaching yoga up there?" I asked politely.

"That's me!" She said proudly. "Lauren." She added.

"Jennifer." I said back. "I'm just...visiting. Here for a week and figured I'd try a new gym." I left a few of the details out, of course.

"Welcome!" She said warmly. Maybe she didn't talk a lot, or maybe she didn't want to be bugged.

"Do you...teach, often?" I asked her.

"I teach three days a week. I'm a nurse, so...I work four days a week there, and three here. Helps to bring in some extra cash and get the membership for free."

"That's a great idea!" I replied. As the steam fell even more I saw in front of us in the corner was a little stall with shower. I didn't see any sort of curtain, but it looked like it's own stall. I'm sure only half the room or so could see it, but I certainly could.

"You like yoga?" She asked. Maybe she did want to talk.

"Honestly? Only done it once...I'm not the most....zen, person." I laughed a little to myself. That was a lie. I'd never tried yoga.

"Beginners class is tomorrow..." She hinted. "It's easy. Want me to give you the info?" She asked.

"Yeah, I...sure!" What the heck, I was all about trying new things.

"I think I saw which locker was yours....36, right?" She asked. And for a second I thought she was asking my age and then I realized it.

"Ye....yeah, 36." So she HAD noticed me...maybe I'd made a bigger impression than I thought?

"Okay! I'll slip a flyer in there. Hope to see you there!" She said as she scooted off down the bench and toward the shower in front of the both of us. I heard the steam kick on. And right before my eyes I saw her take the towel off and hang it up. The sound of the shower filled the room. My eyes couldn't leave her tight back side until the steam forced it out of my vision momentarily. She showered for a minute or so until I heard it shut off and she walked back towards me, sitting back down where she was.

"It's pretty surreal..." she started out. "The warm steam and the cold water...I've never felt anything like it. You should try it." She suggested. As she emerged from the steam I could see her perky breasts on display as she hadn't covered up yet. I could also tell she had a six pack but that was about it. I couldn't believe it, but my freshly fucked pussy from moments ago was beginning to tingle again. Not only from seeing her nude, but from the thought that....she wanted to see me. On display. Was she really wanting me to enjoy the shower, or was that her way to get me out of my towel? Little did she know, I had a thing for exhibitionism...I'd never really tried it until now. Mostly fantasized about it. But there's a first time for everything, isn't there?

I waited for the steam to go down a bit. I figured if I was going to do this, I'd do it. I slid off the bench just like she had. Tugging on my towel mid walk to the shower to pull it off. I wondered if she was looking at my ass. I hoped so. I turned it on, cold, just like she'd suggested, and hung up my towel.

Stepping into the shower I got my hair wet first. I faced towards Lauren. Arching my back and leaning my head back into the water. My perky, fake boobs on display just for her to see as the water wet my hair. It was so thrilling to me to know she was watching. Or at least I hoped she was.

"This is nice..." I said softly...wondering if she could hear me. I waited another thirty seconds or so before I shut it off and made my way back to the bench. "Thanks for the tip...it's wonderful." I said with a smile before I put my towel back on. Sitting back down she said,

"It's so relaxing. If I had time I'd do the hot tub, but I'm in a hurry today..." She said as she scooted off the bench. "Hope to see you tomorrow!" She said as she made her way out.

I sat there relaxing in the steam for a few minutes. Remembering the events that took place before this. Everything in the massage room...and the nice show I just got in front of my eyes. Was it on purpose? I started rubbing myself, pretending it was Megan, when I heard the door open again. I quickly stood up and made my way out to shower privately.

When I returned to my locker I opened it to see the flyer as promised. But at the top I saw a ten digit phone number, with "Lauren" written above it. And then below she wrote, "Nice meeting you. Hope to see you again!" With a little heart next to it. What did that even mean? Hope to see you again. Hope to see me....naked, again? I put the note in my gym bag and got dressed. Wondering just how to handle this situation.


12