The Wedding Resort Mix-Up

Story Info
At an island wedding, Carl buys some time with locals.
3.2k words
4.59
17.1k
16
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers

Carl stepped outside the soft white glow of the lanterns and headed through the sand, using the sound of the ocean to guide him onward.

Behind him, the wedding party grew louder. The dancing had just started as he had made his escape. His smile faded away quickly once there was no one left to see it.

When he had booked the ticket, he had pictured it as a college reunion. All the dorm buddies getting back together after three years in the real world. As it turned out, the only ones willing to fly across the world and come to this island were the ones in a happy relationship. They wanted to do couple things, and enjoy the romance of the place. They wanted selfies and they wanted spas...

No one wanted to bar hop and explore the town like they were nineteen again. It was probably silly to think they would, he thought.

And three years had turned out to be a lot longer span of time than he thought. How had he been friends with these people, he wondered. They were all nice enough, but apparently having lived near each other (briefly) was the only thing they had in common.

He bent under an archway of golden elephants and marched on, heading toward distant lights and palm trees.

There were others on the beach, walking under the moonlight. Couples that shot him cautious glances as he passed them by. There were fewer and fewer as he went along.

As the lights grew closer, he saw it was just the start of another resort. The tables outside seemed nearly empty. Dim torches towered over white beach chairs. It was no different from the one he'd left.

"Sawatdee," a soft voice called out from the dark.

Carl jumped, and looked around for who had said it. She stepped out from the shade of a tree, and he saw her in the light of the moon

Long, dark hair spilled down to the small of her back. She had soft pink lips and dark lashes. The black apron of her uniform was folder over her arm, and she wore a tanktop and tight black shorts instead.

"Ss... Yeah, hello," he said, nodding politely.

She smiled widely at him, and watched him with bright, white eyes. "Table?" she asked.

Carl shook his head and waved good-bye.

"First drink free," she called after him.

That stopped him in his tracks. It was suspicious. It was something to pull sucker tourists inside.

But he was, after all, a sucker tourist.

She smiled politely again and gestured for him to follow. "Over here okay?" she asked, showing him to a table near the edge of the light.

Reluctantly, he nodded, and took a seat facing the ocean. He could hardly see anything beyond the light of the porch, but he could still hear the waves.

"Drink?" the girl asked. "Sabai Sabai," she added, and quickly disappeared again.

Carl was alone again, and feeling it as he heard the laughter of couples behind him. He wasn't quite sure where she had gone, and he looked over his shoulder to find her again.

She was leaving over a bar on the other side of the patio, stretching hard to get her hand over the counter. She seemed to be working all alone, as the bar hours wound to a close. She was a tiny thing, shorter than five foot, at least. And she was small enough that she could have sat in his hand.

The hostess came back to the table with an unlabeled bottle of yellow liquid and a long glass. "Sabai Sabai," she said again, gesturing out to the water as she emptied the bottle into his cup.

Carl took a drink. It was sweet, and strangely herbal. "I like it," he said. But she was already gone again.

He sipped at his drink, listening to the ocean and the couples behind him, lost in thought. He wondered how he had come to be here all alone. Thousands wasted, a week of vacation gone, all to hear the ocean...

He emptied the glass, and debated another trip back into the darkness. He could follow the beach to another resort just like this one, and maybe earn himself another free drink.

But, as he set his glass back down, there was another one already waiting beside him. And the owner of it looked back at him with big, shining eyes and red lips.

"You," she said, trading him glasses. She brushed her long, dark hair back over her shoulder and continued to watch him, looking vaguely bored.

She could have been the hostess' sister. She had the same tiny frame, the same hair, the same pale mouth. She was wearing what looked like a dark sports bra and shorts that barely covered the cup of her ass. Her eyes still wouldn't leave his.

She's an escort, Carl thought. "I don't have any money," he said instinctively. It sounded rude out loud, but he was glad to have said it.

The girl said something quickly back at him that wasn't in English.

"Three hundred baht," someone called over his shoulders. He found the hostess with her hand out. She pointed to his fresh drink.

"Oh," he said, slightly annoyed to be charged for something he didn't order. But then again, after exchanging currency, it had all felt like Monopoly money anyway. It hadn't stung at all to see it go.

He opened his wallet and pulled out three bills to give her. When he turned back, his uninvited guest was eyeballing the rest of his cash.

She said something quickly again, then slipped her legs across his lap. His hands latched around her foot on instinct, and he began to squeeze at her heel. It felt so small in his hand. Her legs felt so weightless.

She continued to speak rapidly, half looking at him. He hardly heard it.

I could break this girl, a voice purred from deep within his mind.

He ran his hands up and down her legs, feeling his rough palms against the sleekness of her body. He pressed his thumbs into the ball of her foot and watched her eyes slip shut in pleasure. Her little lips pulled into a tight line as she seemed to savor his touch.

Then her wide eyes flickered open, and she watched him beneath dark lashes. She wriggled the other foot in his lap, and he took that in his hand instead. The girl continued to talk without pausing for breath. She had a high, bratty voice, but he loved the sound of the unfamiliar words.

"She says you're cute."

The voice made him jump. Carl turned and found the hostess setting another drink down beside him. It was a smaller glass, and the liquid inside was a violent shade of orange.

"I didn't order another drink." That was what he wanted to tell her. But the other girl's feet glided between his hands like they'd been rubbed in oil. She didn't have a single rough spot on them. Every inch of her was soft and sweet.

So instead, when the drink came, he grinned and opened his wallet.

"Four fifty," she told him. "Better drink," she whispered, giving him a wink. He paid quickly, then turned back to his guest.

She said I'm cute, thought. And then: escort, he reminded himself.

But there was no charge to talk. Or, at least, he didn't think there was. He grabbed for his drink as the hostess went on translating.

"She said you save her from talking to old, ugly man," she giggled.

"Well, I'm happy to help," Carl said, turning and looking into the darkness of the other tables. He didn't see anyone that fit that description, but it was hard to see far.

The girls began to talk to each other rapidly. He took a sip from the new glass, feeling awkward. The cocktail turned out to be a potent blend of pure alcohol. He coughed sharply, and saw their bright eyes flashing quickly back to him.

"I'm okay," he choked, and sipped again to prove it. It was good, but it was strong.

"She said inside there is more drinking. This bar is closed now," the hostess said, gesturing around them.

The other girl's hand brushed up his chest. The air slipped out of his lugs as her soft palm climbed higher. She wasn't being coy about what she wanted. He found that he didn't mind that at all.

"What's her name?" he asked, turning to look at the girl beside him again. She was watching her hand as it trailed against his body.

"Lamon," the hostess said. "I am Kulap."

Carl nodded. "Lamon," he said, "and Kulap." He nodded again, and then stood up. Lamon held out a delicate hand for assistance. He felt nothing at all as she used his strength to stand.

They were a few steps away when he noticed Kulap wasn't following them. "You're not coming with us?" he asked.

The girl tilted her head back at him, looking him over. "You're sure?"

He nodded firmly. He was absolutely certain.

Carl walked into the hotel with a girl on each arm. The lobby was dark, but there was a man at the front desk. Kulap held Carl still as Lamon slipped away.

"She gets room," she told him with a wide smile.

He nodded, looking Kulap over. Her skin seemed so smooth, so perfect. He could smell the ocean on her. Her black shorts were pulled tight around her small, round ass. It looked taut enough that it'd sting his hand, if he slapped it. When he slapped it, he told himself.

What the hell am I doing, he wondered.

"All done," Kulap said, as Lamon headed toward the elevators.

They waited in silence for the lift to descend. Carl could feel the man behind the desk watching him. Was he judging? Or was another lonely foreigner nothing of note?

They got into the elevator and emerged onto the fourth floor. Lamon led the way down the hall, to a corner room at the far side. She unlocked the door with a card, and they all slipped inside quickly.

His mouth was on Lamon's before the door slammed shut. He pressed the small girl against the wall, pinning her with his lips. Then he pulled Kulap closer with one hand and buried his mouth into her neck. She sighed as he lifted her in the air. He lifted Lamon, too, and slipped his tongue between her small lips. They really did weigh nothing at all.

He carried them both to bed and dropped them across the sheets. It wasn't a large bed, but that didn't matter now.

He pulled Kulap's tank top up high enough to expose the small brown nipples beneath. He lapped at them roughly, kissing against the tiny mounds of her breasts. She shut her eyes and writhed as he stroked at her with his tongue.

He kneaded the other girl's ass with one hand as she laid on her side. She was so firm it took nearly all his strength to squeeze at it. The girl watched as he pulled Kulap's nipple between his teeth. After a moment, Lamon pulled her sports bra over her head and tossed it to the floor.

Carl dove at her like an animal, sucking her the whole of her breast into his mouth as he kneaded the meat of her ass harder beneath his hands. Lamon unbuckled his belt. He twisted his hips to give her better access, and she pulled open his fly with professional efficiency.

He shuddered as she pulled his cock free and slipped it into her soft mouth. Her lips stretched tightly around it. She could barely fit the head of it inside of her. Her little tongue stroked at him underneath, and her hands ran down the bristly hair of his thighs.

He picked Lamon up with both hands, and pulled her mouth off of him. She looked surprised as he tossed her back to the bed on her belly. Then he wrapped his arms around her from behind and began to undo the buttons of her pants. He tugged them free a moment later and threw them across the room. She was wearing plain black panties beneath. He buried his mouth into them, digging his face between the cheeks of her ass. He licked and sucked at her in a madness.

Beside him, Kulap was stripping her own pants down, wriggling to get them past the curve of her ass. She had a pink thong underneath, and the sight of it stoked the animal need inside of him.

Kulap tugged at Carl's dress shirt, and he pulled his mouth out of Lamon's ass just long enough to let her strip him. The moment he was free of it, he pulled Lamon's underwear aside with his fingers, and he drove his tongue into her ass. The small girl squealed at the touch of it.

Kulap crawled across the bed to join them. She helped lift Lamon onto all fours and let the girl suck against her breasts. Carl watched Kulap's eyes close in pleasure as the other girl's mouth teased at her. He pulled Lamon's panties down to her knees a moment later.

A cock sprang free from the soft fabric, swaying between Lamon's legs from the force of the reveal. The girl moaned louder.

Carl blinked at the hairless, pink sack stretching down between her thighs. Then his eyes found the tight pucker of her asshole again. It was still wet from his mouth. His swollen cock bobbed against the air. He kicked off his pants and mounted her small body quickly.

She was like a doll beneath him. He pressed his cock against her hole, and he rubbed hard against it. The tight, round cheeks of her ass gripped at the head of him. It seemed impossible that he would fit, but his body needed to be inside of her. He pushed harder rocking back and forth to try and ease it inside.

Kulap scampered closer, then turned a bottle of lube over and squeezed it onto them. Carl pressed his cock head against her dark hole again. The girl gave a sharp cry as her ass opened and let the tip of him inside. He pushed slowly, and firmly, rocking against her as Kulap soaked them in more slippery grease. And, inch by inch, Carl watched his cock sinking into the girl.

She was like a masturbation sleeve, Carl thought. He lifted her body and pulled her against him, stroking his cock with her tight body. She was like a little toy. She crushed at him from all sides. He could feel his meat peeling her open.

He set her back down on the mattress, and pulled her arms behind her back easily. He held them there with one hand, and braced her between his thighs. Her muscles strained as if she was fighting back, but he could barely register the weak tugs against him

He called Kulap closer. Her purple thong had disappeared, and a small nub of a cock peeked out between a dark mound of hair. He pushed her onto her belly, so that she laid beside her friend. Then he stroked his middle finger against her asshole, feeling the muscled ridge of it.

He pulled himself out of Lamon, and mounted her friend instead. He gripped her long hair tight in one hand, and palmed at her chest as he fed his cock into her.

She pulled him in greedily. He pounded against her hips hard, as fast as he could force them to go. With a scream, he sprayed a hard jet of cum down her insides. He pulled her into the air and pumped her body against his, driving out the last drops of seed. The harsh sound of their skin clapping together rang across the room and down the halls outside.

When he was done, he slipped her off of him and tossed her lightly to the head of the bed like a used rag. Lamon was watching them, stroking herself, her cock half-roused. He pulled her closer and slipped her tiny member into his mouth. His jaw opened wider and her pulled her small sack inside, too. He sucked at them greedily until they swelled to fill his mouth. Then he gripped the shaft in his fist and pounded away.

Every muscle on the girl's body pulled tight. Her eyes squeezed shut, and a trickle of cum spurted from the head of her cock. Carl stroked at her sack with his fingers as the last few drops spilled down his hand.

He wanted another.

He launched himself at Kulap. He gripped one hand around the cheeks of her ass and lifted her hips. Her cock brushed against his lips and he pulled her inside. She had spritzed the length of it in a soft perfume, but he could smell the musk beneath it. And it was wonderful.

When she finally came, he held her still until she finished on his tongue. He hardly tasted the spray as it hit the back of his throat and trickled down to his belly.

When he was ready, he flipped Lamon over and held her tight from behind in a bear hug. He slipped into her easier this time, but she still gripped him as tight as ever. She was heaven. His hips pounded into her mindlessly, and he was done in dozen more thrusts.

When they tried to dress, he wrapped his arms around each of their hips and carried them off to the bathroom. The girls went without complaint. He glanced around and found a small shower inside the room. He locked the door him and turned on the water. Steam began to fill the air.

When it was warm, he thrust them both against the shower wall. He tongued at their small asses frantically, dragging his cum out of them and spitting it against the tiled ground. He looked up from his knees and watched the muscles rippling across their soft, smooth backs. He traded between them, desperate to try and feel both of them. They each cried out in pleasure as they took their turn. Slowly, he roused them back to life.

When they were cleaned and dried, they looked as fresh and sweet as could be. He tossed them into back onto the sheets and went to find his wallet. As he laid down against the sheets to count out the bills, the girls lifted his legs together.

Then, together, they took turns stroking the length of his ass with their tongues.

He tossed the bills over them, one at a time, letting it rain down over their delicate bodies. It was just Monopoly money, after all. And he was going to make sure they didn't leave his side for a single moment this weekend.

Hell, he had vacation time. He could even stay another day, if he wanted.

A small tongue curled inside of him as another stroked against the rim. He decided another week sounded better.

niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers