The Coffee Shop Mix-Up

Story Info
Man flirts with a petite stranger, not realizing she's a he.
1.8k words
4.43
16.6k
20
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers

Note: A big thank you to GoldenCompulsion, for helping me to revise and this edit this piece! You gave me great feedback!

---

Andrew rubbed at his eyes, then drained the last of his latte. He glanced back at the clock. It still wasn't even one. He gazed back down at his unread emails and his eyes began to droop, despite the caffeine.

Working from home had its perks (being able to work from the downstairs coffee shop was one of them), but it was tedious. At least the office had held endless distractions and noise and gossip. He stretched out his long, pale limbs, brushed his bangs aside, and then went back to it.

He had always had features that leaned a bit... ambiguous, if you wanted to be generous. He was petite, and he kept his hair in what could be confused for a pixie cut. He liked to wear baggy shirts and tight jeans that showed off his bountiful ass. He was pale. His eyes were wide, with long lashes.

He didn't think of himself as particularly feminine but, from a brief glance, mistakes were not uncommon. Most men realized their error before the first pick-up line was out of their mouth, and then they would scurry away in embarrassment.

Andrew slipped his headphones onto his ears and readied himself for a long meeting. He had barely put them on when a stranger collapsed into the seat beside him with a deafening sigh.

A man the size of a truck was sitting at Andrew's table, giving him a cocky grin. He was wearing jeans and flannel that reeked of sweat and earth. He had the neon orange vest of a construction worker over top of it. He towered over Andrew, even sitting down.

"Ignoring me already?" the man asked in a low and rumbling voice. He gestured toward the headphones.

Andrew smiled, to be polite, and then pointed at his screen. But the stranger's eyes didn't leave his.

"Meeting," Andrew whispered.

"But you're meeting me," the man said. "And I'm much more interesting," he added, leaning in to whisper back.

Andrew glanced quickly at his screen. Over a hundred forty people were in the conference call now. It wasn't likely to be important, but this man didn't need to know that.

"Samuel," the man said, offering a hairy slab of a palm.

"Andy," he said, giving his own pale hand in return.

"Andy," the man growled. "I like it. That's a real pretty name." Andrew smiled and looked back to his screen. "You're real pretty," the man added.

Andrew grit his teeth.

Men didn't like to be told that he was a man. He had found that out the hard way. Confusion lead to disbelief, and then outrage, and then insistence that they weren't coming onto him. The more aggressive a man was in his flirting, the more delicate his pride, he thought.

Andrew smiled politely again. "Thank you," he said simply. The he turned back to his work.

The man's hand stroked the length of Andrew's knee.

Andrew's eyelids fluttered as his breath left his body. The man's warm touch had melted his brain like butter. The rough callouses of the man's hand dragged over the fabric of his jeans again.

The man's as hairy as an animal, Andrew thought. The warmth of a blush crept up the back of his neck. Blood rushed into his small, delicate cock.

"You know, I've seen you here before, Andy," Samuel went on.

"Mm," Andrew replied, his eyes now locked determinedly onto his laptop.

"And you paid me just as little attention then, too. I thought to myself, what could this sweet little thing being working so hard on?" Samuel said. "I just had to come find out."

Andrew turned, despite himself. The man had his elbows on the table now. His forearms were thicker than Andrew's thighs, and the hair that ran down them was as dense as carpet. He had the heavy musk of old sweat and (Andrew could think of no other word for it) manliness. The words Andrew had meant to say had vanished quickly.

"I'm a big old bear, aren't I, Andy?" the man said.

Andrew looked away. He had been starring, he knew -watching the curls of chest hair that slipped from the man's open collar. And the man had seen him starring. Samuel certainly wouldn't be leaving him alone now. Things had gone much too far.

"You are a big old bear," Andrew said. "And this was fun, but I was about to take my meeting somewhere quieter."

Andrew smiled politely, then moved to stand. As he rose, he hit the side of his empty cup. It teetered dangerously and he moved to steady it. As he reached out, the napkin beside it slipped off the table. He snatched for it in the air, but only succeeded in blowing it further away.

Andrew scampered quickly after it, chasing it two tables away and bending at the waist to pull it from the floor. Only as his fingers brushed the ground did he realize that he was presenting his ass directly back at the stranger.

He was blushing all the way up to his eyes by the time he sat back down. For once, Samuel seemed beyond words, too. Andrew logged out of his email and shut down the laptop. He was slipping it into his bag when the man's meaty hand grabbed him by the wrist.

"Want to taste a real man, Andy?" Samuel asked, leaning closer.

Andrew's cock stirred again. How is that line working on me, he wondered.

And then he nodded.

Samuel rose and walked toward the bathroom without looking back.

'Fuck,' was the only thing Andrew's mind could think of as he followed a few paces behind. He took four steps for every one of Samuel's. He knew some part of this plan was unreasonable, but he didn't care to analyze beyond that. He wanted to taste a real man.

Andrew pushed the door closed and twisted the lock. The man had already undone his fly. His cock bobbed stiffly in the air. It was as unnaturally large and thick with hair as the rest of the beast.

Andrew sank to his knees, and Samuel fed it to him.

"You're so fucking cute," the man purred.

His hands gripped Andrew's head delicately, like he was holding a baby bird. The head alone nearly filled Andrew's mouth to the brim. His jaw hurt just getting it inside. Andrew watched the hairy length of the shaft disappearing into his soft, pale lips. The man's hands gripped at the walls. He was holding himself still by their tensed strength alone.

"Look at me with those beautiful eyes, Andy," Samuel said.

Andrew batted his lashes and looked upward into the man's face. Samuel leaned his head back and grunted. Andrew's lips worked at him faster.

The man was growing harder in his mouth. Somehow, this still wasn't his full size.

"Lick my sack," Samuel barked. He pulled his cock away with one hand, and pulled Andrew's face closer with the other.

Andrew's tongue stroked at them gently. His fingers crawled under the man's shirt, feeling at the thick padding of fat over hard muscle, and the dense tangle of fur inside. He lapped at the man's balls wildly, needing the feel of them.

"I'm going to cum on that pretty little face of yours, Andy," he growled. "You're going to be my little fuck toy."

Andrew nodded, opening his wet and eager mouth. He let his tongue hang out like a dog, and Samuel slid his cock down the length of it.

The boy choked as it struck the back of his throat. It was too big to dig in any further. Andrew batted his lashes again, looking back to Samuel with watery eyes. The man grew stiffer as the boy's throat muscles convulsed around it, trying and failing to swallow the man down.

As he gagged, Andrew's hands gripped around the man's cock. He held the man firm and began to work his lips up and down the head quickly. Drool spilled from his lips and ran down his chin as he worked it.

Before Andrew could stop him, the man's massive hand shot out, groping against the boy's chest. With his other hand, Samuel snaked his cock out from the boy's mouth.

With two final tugs, streams of cum jetted out across Andrew face, blinding him. Two more squirts struck him in the lips with enough force to sting. Two more spurts hit him in the cheek and quickly ran down his neck.

Andrew's mouth was forced open roughly as the man fed his cock back inside it. The man sprayed and sprayed against Andrew's tongue, until it spilled out from the boy's lips. Andrew collapsed backward against the door and let the man paw at his chest until he was done.

It took half a dozen tries for Andrew to swallow it all. Even then, his face was so thoroughly soaked that it seemed frozen stiff. It was like he had dipped his head in paste. He waited for the man to recover himself enough to towel Andrew off, and it wasn't a short wait.

It took even longer before Andrew could pry his eyes open again. Thick globs of cum were sticking to the lashes. They would have to be picked out carefully later, once he was home. Samuel ran a wet paper towel down the boy's neck, scrubbing off what he could.

"So beautiful," Samuel purred. "And I've made such a mess of you."

Andrew grinned, despite it all. He had worn a black thong to keep the lines of his jeans tight, and he could tell he had already soaked them through.

"Was my mouth warm and wet enough for you?" Andrew asked.

Samuel chuckled. "My little fuck toy," he said, and he brushed Andrew's bangs out of his eyes. "I can't wait to feel the rest of you."

His hand squeezed against Andrew's ass, and the boy's cock jumped wildly in response. The man didn't even notice.

"God, I could fuck you right here, Andy..." Samuel said. "I'll fill you so full of cum you'll be dripping my seed for weeks. I'll breed you good."

Andrew stroked the man's thigh. Surely, it was a bluff.

"I'll pump gallons into that tight body of yours," Samuel purred. His thumb stroked at Andrew's asshole through his jeans. "I'll split that little body of yours in half with this cock. You'll beg for me to ruin you."

Andrew nodded. He couldn't help it. He was ready to beg.

"I have a place upstairs," Andrew said quietly. "But we have to leave the lights off."

Samuel nodded. He looked like he'd been expecting the invitation.

"And," Andrew pressed on, his mind racing quickly, "you have to promise me something."

"Okay," Samuel said. His hand stroked at the boy's chest again.

"You have to fuck me in the ass."

niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers