The Wedding Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was working to catch her breath, inhaling deeply. Saliva was falling from her mouth.

"Take a minute, my toy. I'm impressed with your efforts."

"Thank you, sir," she said between breaths.

"Do you think that's as far as you can go?"

"Yes, sir, I think so."

"Nonsense..."

She looked up at me, slightly concerned, still working air deep into her lungs.

"You just need a little help."

"I don't know, sir."

"Do you trust me, my Sammy Slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Because a slut that can't take my whole cock in her mouth isn't of much use to me."

That seemed to steel her for the task ahead

"When you're ready, slut"

She took a few more moments to finish catching her breath, then went back to stroking my cock some more, and nodded at me.

"Sit on your hands please."

She moved her hands under her thighs. I grabbed the back of her head by the hair.

"We're not going to stop until your nose touches, do you understand?"

She looked up at me with wide eyes and nodded slightly.

"I know you're scared but I also know you can do this. And you want to be a good girl that does as she's told, isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl." I leaned down and gave her a sloppy kiss.

I softly moved her mouth back to the head of my cock. She eagerly took it in her mouth and started moving deeper. I held onto her hair but didn't have to push very hard yet, just enough to get her to take it faster this time. As we got to the deepest point she'd made it so far I had to begin exerting some pressure. There was some resistance but I knew she could take even more. I pushed down on her head and my cock pushed in deeper. She was drooling around my cock and occasionally gagged as well. I was undeterred and pushed deeper. I could feel her wanting to pull back so I smacked her again, harder this time. She stopped paying attention to the cock thanks to pain from the belt and I pushed it the rest of the way in. Her eyes were watering, she was squirming on the end of my dick hoping to be able to breath soon, but she'd done it, she fit my entire cock on her mouth. However I wasn't ready to let her go just yet.

"Good girl, you did it!"

She looked up at me, wondering why my cock was still in her mouth.

"Now lick my balls."

Her eyes went wide, how could she possibly?

"I'll let go as soon as I feel your tongue on my balls."

She squeezed her eyes closed again and tried to concentrate. She thought she'd pass out but I knew she had enough air for this. She managed to open her jaw just a bit more and sneak her tongue out. I felt the flick of just the tip of her tongue against my balls and let her head go.

She pulled back as fast as possible. She was bent over gasping for breath.

"Well done my Slutty Sammy, I'm proud of you, I knew you could do it."

I looked down at my cock, completely covered in her saliva, and the line she left between it and her mouth when she moved away. She was still on all fours working oxygen into her lungs. I picked up a bottle of water from the desk and handed it to her.

"Are you ok? What did you think of that?"

"Fuck. It was intense. Intense and exhilarating. It was scary not knowing when I could take a breath but I liked being scared. And I knew I could trust you."

I kissed her again, "I'm very happy to hear you say that. But we do still have one problem." I sat back in my chair.

"Yes, sir?"

"I still need to come."

"Yes, sir!"

She crawled to me again.

"I want you to do whatever you like as long as it ends with you swallowing my cum."

"Yes, sir!"

She took my dick in her hand, it was wet with her saliva, and began stroking. She moved her mouth down and licked my balls before sucking on them.

"Mmmm, good girl."

I slid my hand down and squeezed her tits through her bra. They were full and firm, I looked forward to playing with them more. She smiled at me and moved her mouth to my cock. She worked her way up from the base placing light kisses all over it. When she got to my head she licked the sensitive underside while stroking the shaft. She gave the tip of my cock a sloppy kiss before wrapping her lips around it. She slowly slid my cock in and out of her mouth all the time keeping eye contact with me.

"Now that my cock is in your mouth I have a new rule for you: whenever you let it leave your mouth you'll be getting the belt," I said as I snapped the belt making a loud crack.

Samatha nodded and tried saying "yes, sir," though it came out more like "hmm, hmmm."

She continued bobbing her head up and down, taking more of my dick in her mouth each time. She got it about as deep as she could without forcing it and fell into a steady rhythm. She moved one hand to my balls and massaged them as her mouth moved up and down. Her other hand slid down her body to her pussy and she started rubbing herself through her panties.

I slapped her ass with the belt, "nobody said you could touch yourself, slut."

She looked up at me pleading with her eyes, my dick still in her mouth. I raised my eyebrows. She moved her hand from her pussy.

"Good girl."

Sam pulled back until she just had my cock head in her mouth, she swirled her tongue all around it, and stroked my shaft.

"Be careful, slut."

She wasn't thinking and let go of my dick to reply, "yes, sir."

Without a moment's hesitation I brought the belt down against her ass, harder than any previous hit.

*slap*

"Ow, fuck!"

I lifted my arm but before I could take another swing she swallowed my cock again. I smiled down at her and gently rubbed her cheek. She put her hands on my thigh and slowly slid her mouth up and down my cock trying to take it as deep as she could. I could tell she was getting to the point where it was difficult for her, the point I had to help push her past earlier. But she was determined, she pushed herself past it this time. Her eyes were squeezed tight, a tear ran down her cheek. I was incredibly turned on by how far she was willing to go, not to mention how good this felt, I would surely come soon. With one final push she was able to take my entire cock in her mouth again, this time all on her own. But she'd made one mistake, she needed to breathe. Unable to hold off any more she pulled back, letting my cock fall from her mouth, and took a deep breath.

*slap*

She winced at the pain of the belt.

"That was impressive, slut."

*slap*

"But you know the rule."

*slap*

She was still catching her breath so I decided to go easy on her. I used the belt on her ass some more but much lighter, enough to feel a little sting but no more. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it some more. She stared at the tip and the drop of precum that was leaking from it. I slapped her ass again to remind her what she should be doing. She leaned forward to lick the precum from my cock, she took a moment to savor the test, and took my cock in her mouth again.

Sam moved her hand down to my balls and massaged them as she bobbed her head up and down. She was taking my cock deep into her mouth now. I liked to see how she was pushing herself. She swirled her tongue around my cock and it moved in and out of her mouth. I could feel myself getting close now, I desperately wanted to come down her throat. I leaned back further into the chair, getting comfortable in anticipation of my orgasm. But without any warning or obvious reason she took her mouth off my cock.

I was surprised for a moment until I remembered the belt, I brought it down with a smack across her ass. Sam just stared at me, never breaking eye contact while stroking my dick.

"Are you trying to be a tease right now?"

I smacked her ass again, she moaned as the belt hit her.

"Or maybe somebody learned how much she liked getting spanked?"

Sam let a devilish smile grow and playfully wiggled her ass.

I smacked her ass harder this time. I leaned down and pulled her head to mine, I gave her a deep, sloppy kiss and hit her ass with the belt harder yet again.

"Be careful what you wish for slut."

I gave her one more kiss and another smack on the ass before leaning back in the chair. I never let go of her head and pulled it to my cock.

"Now make me come. There will be plenty of time for you to get spanked later."

I didn't give her a chance to think I just shoved my cock back into her mouth and pushed her head down until she had the whole thing inside her. I held her there and moved my other hand under her chin. I could feel the bulge made by my cock in her throat. I thrust my hips and up and down fucking her mouth. She started to choke on my cock so I let her go. She had the idea now, though, she kept the head in her mouth as she regained control of herself so I didn't have to spank her. When she was ready she pushed herself again.

I got comfortable and enjoyed the sensations she was creating. She was moving faster now.

"That's it, slut, take that whole cock in your mouth. Don't forget to use your tongue."

She was able to lick my cock while sucking it and at the top of every stroke she flicked her tongue across the sensitive underside of my head. I knew I wouldn't last long now.

"Get ready, Sammy, and don't lose a drop."

She picked up the pace, still taking me to the hilt each time.

"Fuuuuuuuuck..."

My first shot hit the back of her throat like a bullet, I'm not sure how she was able to keep sucking. She slid back and held just the head in her mouth and stroked out the rest of my cum. My eyes were closed and I felt like I was on another planet, Sam had given an excellent blowjob. My cock began to soften and it fell out of her mouth. I finally came back to Earth and looked down to see her kneeling before me with her mouth hanging open, full of cum.

"Wow, you really are my Sammy Slut, aren't you?"

"Mmm-hmmm," she nodded.

I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, "you can swallow, my slut."

Sam closed her mouth and swallowed the massive load with a moan. She licked her lips and the inside of her mouth to get all of it.

"Well done Slutty Sammy."

"Thank you sir! Thank you for using my mouth and for giving me your delicious cum."

"You are welcome, my toy. The night is still young and you will have much more to be thankful for."

12