The Wedding Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
My new slut Samantha gets spanked and her second load of cum.
5.1k words
4.67
34.9k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues directly from Chapter 1. It's highly recommended you start there.

This story contains some incest-related taunting between Sir and slut regarding slut's sister. This story can be enjoyed without it If that's not for you. Avoid it by skipping everything between the two bolded lines. But I should note that if what's in here turns you off then the rest of the series definitely won't be for you.

I looked down at my new pet, Samantha. She was kneeling on the floor in front of my chair, having just swallowed a huge load of my cum. We had known each other for years but it wasn't until this weekend, at her own baby sister's wedding, that I finally decided to make her mine.

"I promised you, my Sammy Slut, that tonight I would cum in your pretty little mouth, your wet pussy, and your tight ass. That's one down."

Sam looked up at me with a knowing smile on her face.

I stood from my chair and poured another drink for each of us, whiskey for me, wine for her. I handed her the glass and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "here, wash down that big snack you just had."

"Thank you, sir."

"That was an impressive blowjob, my toy."

She looked up at me with pride as she drank her wine.

"Of course there's always room for improvement. I think we can organize some more practice for you."

She moaned in response.

"But first I think we need to investigate just how much you liked this belt." I took the belt in my hands and snapped it, the sound made her jump.

"I told you any time my cock wasn't in your mouth you'd get the belt," I snapped it again, "yet you purposefully took me out of your mouth," another snap, "and held back from putting me back in," and another.

Each snap made her flinch yet the whole time her eyes were fixated on the belt, mesmerized by it.

"I'm so sorry, sir," Sam said sarcastically.

I smiled, "sounds like you want some more."

She smiled up at me and wiggled her ass, she was clearly feeling playful, "I've been spanked before. A little. But never with a belt. I've always wanted more."

"I promised you there'd be plenty of time for spanking later. I also told you to be careful what you wished for. Stand up."

I watched as Sam slowly got up from her knees as I sipped my whiskey. She was still wearing the bra, panties, stockings, garter belt, and heels she'd had on all night. I looked her up and down some more, admiring her beauty.

"Go stand by the bed."

Sammy emptied her wine glass, put it down, and did as she was told.

I stood and moved to her, my heavy cock swinging between my legs. It had recently been spent but was starting to regain its form for round two. I stood right behind Sammy, close enough for her to feel my breath on her neck and my dick against her backside. I hung the belt around her shoulders and with one hand on her waist pulled her back until she was a few feet from the bed. I pushed on the back of her head causing her to double over.

"Stretch your arms out and grab hold of the edge of the bed. That's your support. Keep your legs straight and your ass up. Back arched and head down," I helped position her as I wanted, perfectly on display and ready to be spanked, "good girl."

I slid my hands up and down her body, feeling her smooth skin betrayed by goosebumps as she began to realize how vulnerable she was now. My hands continued down her back to her panties. It being a thong I already had good spanking access but it was still time for them to go. I slipped my fingers inside the band and pushed them down to her knees. I left them there to help keep her from moving so much.

It was immediately obvious how aroused she was. Her lovely aroma had already filled the room and it only grew stronger. Her plump pussy lips stood out between her thighs glistening with her wetness.

I gently slapped her pussy with an open hand causing her to moan and then rubbed my fingers up and down her lips.

"Goddamn! Somebody is a horny little slut."

"Fuck! I sure am, sir! Please play with my pussy some more! Please make me come!" She pushed back against my hand.

I slapped her ass and moved my hand away, "you'll come with I say so, slut, and not before."

She groaned in frustration.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked up some of her pussy juice, "mmm, your pussy is divine, my slut."

"Thank you, sir."

"Here, have some," I slipped my hand around to her head and pushed my fingers into her mouth. She was reluctant at first but eagerly licked them clean after she got a taste of herself, "I told you how good you tasted."

"Mmhmm, yes, sir."

"Maybe I'll feed you some more later. If you're a good girl."

She replied with a grunt.

I rubbed my hand over her pussy lips again and then through her legs and over her clit to her mons, revealing to me that she was shaved completely bald.

"Is the shaved pussy part of the bridesmaid outfit too?" I laughed.

"No, sir," she laughed back, "I've been keeping it like that for years. Oh, but..." she cut herself off.

I smacked her ass, "oh, but what, slut?"

"I've been keeping my pussy shaved for years but it was actually my sister Julie who first suggested it."

"Oh really?"

"She once told me how nice a smooth shaved pussy was, how sexy it felt, how much she liked a shaved pussy, and that I should try it."

"And we find another example of you obeying Julie. How many more will there be?" I teased. "And you know the best part? She doesn't even shave her pussy. She does like smooth pussy, but not her own," I winked.

Samantha lifted her head and gave me a puzzled look, "Wah?"

"You can't be that surprised your sister likes pussy. I mean look at her new husband," I chuckled.

"No, it was more how you would know her..." she trailed off.

A devilish smirk stretched across my face. "Did you not know? Did she really never tell you? Hmm. We fucked. A bunch of times. A little while back. Just before she met Carl if I'm not mistaken. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if our time together inspired her to seek out a pretty little boy like him. Though the sex was great we both realized we weren't compatible enough for more than a fling. She needed somebody more... compliant."

Sam's eyes were wide in shock.

"And yes, that does mean the cock you were just sucking has been inside your baby sister," I moved around to her head, "actually, have some more with that knowledge fresh in your mind."

I pushed my quickly hardening dick into her mouth and held her head on it with one hand. Sam's face scrunched up around my dick and she held her eyes closed. I pinched her nose shut with my other hand until she started slowly bobbing her head up and down.

"Good girl, my Sammy Slut. Imagine if you could still taste her on me."

Sam grunted in protest but I held her head in place and thrusted into her mouth.

"You two actually taste pretty similar now that I think about it, she's a bit sweeter but you're definitely sisters. And now that we know how much you like tasting yourself, I think you'd enjoy it more than you realize."

She squirmed and tried to disagree though it came out as nothing more than mumbles. I smacked the top of her head.

"And here's the real truth: even if I'd never fucked Julie, even if I'd never seen her naked, I'd know she doesn't shave her pussy. Because she's a dom, she's the boss, she's in control. She doesn't need a baby smooth pussy to attract anyone, she just gets what she wants. She likes to make her girls shave to show them their place. All the while she has a womanly bush."

Sam kept her eyes squeezed shut as she continued sucking my cock.

"She can also see a sub from a mile away. Something tells me she's had you pegged for years. Probably even since you were kids. All these little ways she's bossed you around, pussy shaving or otherwise. She was playing with you. I'm sure she got off on it, in more ways than one."

I noticed a tear roll down Sam's cheek, the result of all the emotion of these revelations. I let go of her head and took my cock out of her mouth. I gently reached down and wiped the tear away.

"Upset to learn your sister practiced her controlling power on you or sad she didn't take it further?"

"We're sisters!"

"You wouldn't be the first sisters to hook up and you won't be the last. I'm impressed with her restraint, to be honest, you were a dom and a sub under one roof, she could have owned you and it probably wouldn't have taken much effort."

I leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss. I lovingly smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I kissed her again. Without a word I pushed her head back down between her arms and took the belt from around her neck. I dragged it along her back as I moved behind her again. Her pussy was even wetter than it had been before. I slipped one finger through her folds and rubbed the juice on her ass.

"A part of you doesn't hate the idea," I taunted. She moaned.

I laid the belt across her back and started with just my hand. I rubbed her smooth, full ass and squeezed her cheeks.

"Are you ready for your spanking, slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir, what?"

"Yes, sir, I'm ready for my spanking."

"Beg me to spank you."

"Please, sir, spank my ass like the dirty whore I am. Please."

"That's a good slut"

I began lightly, rapidly patting her ass just to get going. Then I smacked her harder. Moving in circles around her ass, warming it up. I continued increasing the intensity of the slaps and saw her skin begin to turn pink. The only sound in the room was the slap of skin on skin and an occasional grunt when I hit her just right. I stopped slapping for a moment and just rubbed her ass some more. I could feel the heat coming from her skin. I lightly dragged my nails across her pink cheeks and watched the white lines they left behind. She shivered at the sensation.

I stood straight up and pulled my arm back, ready for the first real slap. I bought it down swiftly, landing solidly on her left cheek. Her body lunged forward and she yelped at the pain. A moment later I spanked her right cheek in the same manner.

"Ow, fuck!"

"Hold your self steady."

I spanked her some more. Quickly back-and-forth, left, right, left, right. I came at her from above hitting the top of her round ass cheeks. She was squirming and yelping.

I started a pattern of two light slaps followed by one harder one.

slap, slap, SLAP

slap, slap, SLAP

I changed the angle and target of every third slap.

slap, slap, SLAP

slap, slap, SLAP

Sam couldn't keep her position. Her knees kept buckling and her yelping was getting louder and louder.

"I thought I told you to keep your legs straight and your back arched."

"I'm sorry, sir, it's so hard."

I rubbed her ass some more, she flinched at my first touch.

"Ok, we can make it a bit easier for you."

I got on my knees behind her and helped her take off her high heels. I then slid her panties the rest of the way off. I unhooked her garters and slid her stockings down as well. Since I was down there I took a moment to enjoy her long, firm legs. I rubbed my hands up and down her smooth skin before kissing the back of her knees. I kissed my way up the back of her thighs and nibbled on her ass cheeks. Sam moaned as I moved my lips around her body.

Before getting too carried away with myself I stood holding the garments I'd just removed from her body. I grabbed her hips and pushed her closer to the bed until her legs were against the foot. I pushed her head down into the mattress, it was at the perfect height and she fit just right bent over the edge. I pulled her arms toward the opposite corners and tied them to the headboard using her stockings.

"That should help keep you from moving so much."

Lastly I balled up her wet thong and shoved it into her mouth.

"And that will help when you start to scream."

She looked back at me with wide eyes, perhaps finally fully realizing just what she'd gotten herself into when she went looking for a spanking.

I started on her ass again with a constant rhythm of medium slaps. Over time I added harder slaps at random intervals, keeping her off balance. Sam instinctively pulled against the bonds holding her arms stretched but she didn't have much room to move. Her moans were getting louder and louder, her skimpy panties only slightly muffling her. As I spanked her ass harder and harder her feet started kicking up.

"Keep your feet on the floor, slut," I emphasized with a smack on the back of her upper thighs. Sam screamed in response but put her feet back down.

Her ass was a bright pink now. My hand was starting to get sore so I took a break. Sam's pussy was absolutely dripping, her fluid leaving streaks down her legs. I moved up on the bed next to her and gently rubbed my hand up and down her back.

"You're doing well, my toy. Still sure you like getting spanked?"

"Y- yes, sir..." Sam replied softly and muffled through her thong.

"I'm proud of you."

I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck. I moved down her back, placing light kisses. I unsnapped her bra as I went, continuing the kisses all the way down to her ass. I took hold of my belt that was still waiting on her back. I lightly dragged the belt up and down her body. She flinched at the feel of the belt on her skin, knowing that it meant.

I stood behind her and loudly snapped the belt. "Your spanking is almost done, my Sammy Slut. But not before you take the belt." She whimpered. "Five strokes. Harder than any you've taken so far." I rubbed her swollen pussy. "But if you take them all like a good girl I'll reward you with an orgasm."

I took her panties out of her mouth. "What do you say, slut?"

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir! Please, sir! Please spank me, please make me come, please, please..." She pleaded.

"You are a good, horny, little whore for me, aren't you?"

She nodded and I shoved the panties back in her mouth. I moved back into position and raised the belt.

The first blow hit across her red ass leaving an even redder, belt-shaped mark. The sound of it reverberated against the hotel room walls followed quickly by Sam's scream. Two more spanks quickly followed, not as hard as the first but with no time for Sam to recover. Tears began rolling down her cheeks. I gave her a moment to catch her breath, and for the pain of the first blows to begin to spread.

"Two more, Sammy, can you do it?"

She took a moment before nodding, "yes, sir. Please spank me."

Feeling generous and to mess with her expectations, I gave her a light tap for number four. Followed soon after by number five, the hardest of the evening.

"Owww, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." Samantha screamed, the panties in her mouth doing nothing to hold her back. I actually hoped the room next to us could hear everything. I'm pretty sure her hot cousin Daphne was staying there.

Sam moaned and groaned and writhed in place.

"What do you say, slut?"

"Thank you! Thank you, sir!"

"Mmm, good girl."

I tossed the belt aside and picked up the necktie I had been wearing earlier. I wrapped it around her head as a blindfold. I told hold of Sam's waist and moved her up the bed a bit before flipping her over in place. She yelped when her sore ass came in contact with the bed. Her arms were still secured to the headboard so she had to keep them crossed above her head. I pushed her bra up her arms, tangling it with her wrists where they met.

Looking down at her tits for the first time I was impressed by how good they looked even laying on her back. Gravity pulled them to the sides but they were large and full. With big brown areolas and dark swollen nipples. I straddled her waist and played with her breasts. I held one in each hand and Sam moaned as I massaged them. I took her nipples between my fingers and pinched them. Sam's mouth hung open. I squeezed her nipples harder and pulled them from her body. Sam yelped so I replied by giving her tits a smack. Sam moaned. I smacked them again and pinched her nipples some more. I pulled the panties out of her mouth and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth as I continued to play with her tits. Finally I moved my head down to suck her nipples. My lips alternated between her tits giving each a lick, suckle, and nibble. After I'd coated her boobs in my salvia I gave them another smack and got off of her. Sam was licking her lips and breathing deeply.

"So your ass isn't the only thing you like having spanked, is it?"

"I guess not, sir."

I pinched her nipples again, hard, stretching her tits far from her body. Sam gave a horny whimper in response.

"You might just be a pain slut," I accentuated with another slap.

I moved to the foot of the bed between her legs. I placed her feet flat on the bed and pushed them toward her ass, forcing her knees to bend. With a smack on the inside of her thighs I commanded, "keep your legs open to me, Samantha. At all times."

She just moaned in response as she widened her legs. She was a sight to behold: wrists held together above her, her mouth fallen open as her blindfolded head lazily rolled back and forth, her large breasts heaving, her legs splayed wide open displaying her heavily aroused pussy, a garter belt the only piece of clothing I hadn't removed.

I got on the bed and went right for her pussy. I love eating a tasty pussy, especially when I can torture a sub at the same time. I started with a long lick up her entire lips capped with a flick of my tongue against her clit. I wanted to quickly get her to the edge, she was so horny it wouldn't take much. I went back to her clit, sucking on it and flicking the tip of my tongue against it. Sam's moaning was getting louder and her breathing deeper. I slipped a finger between her folds and fluttered my tongue on her clit.

I pushed her until she was just about to come for the first time.

And then I stopped.

And slapped her pussy with my open hand.

Her head and torso flew up as far as they could with her arms tied.

"You were just about to come, weren't you?"

She responded in a grunt.

I slapped her pussy again.

"Weren't you, slut?"

"Ow, fuck! Yes, yes, sir, I was."

I slapped the fleshy part of her thighs.

"You no longer come without my permission, Samantha. If you feel yourself getting close you can ask for permission, beg for permission, but if you don't get it you better hold yourself back," I resumed fingering her, "do you understand?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, sir, yes I understand! Please, please, sir, can I come?"

"Not yet, my slut."

I added a second finger and put my thumb on her clit.

"Oh fuck," she groaned again.

With my right hand still inside her I kissed my way back up her taut stomach to her lovely tits. I sucked on one nipple while my left hand squeezed the other. I moved my mouth up to hers and kissed her deeply. She moaned back into my mouth as I continued to finger fuck her.

"Please can I come now, sir?"

"Not yet, Sam."

I took my fingers out of her and got off the bed. I picked up my whiskey and sipped it as I watched her writhe on the bed. My cock was rock hard. I stroked myself a few times while eying her dripping pussy, but it wasn't quite time to fuck her yet. She was pulling at the headboard and thrusting her hips, desperate to get over the edge.

I steadied her legs and gently kissed my way down her thighs. When I got to her pussy I purposefully licked my way around it, never touching her plump lips. She wiggled her hips in an attempt to make contact between her pussy and my tongue. I slapped her pussy again and quickly shoved three fingers inside. Her back arched, lifting her ass off the bed, and her breathing stopped for a moment. I began pumping my fingers in and out of her as she settled back down. I brought my head down and licked her lips around my fingers. She was getting to the edge again.

12