The Wedding Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm taller than Julie by a few inches but I frequently feel smaller. She has such a command of her surroundings at every second. At this moment I felt tiny next to my intimidating baby sister.

"Why Samantha, I wouldn't have expected you to be at my door. I figured you'd be occupied after how you left the reception," Julie said, almost taunting me.

I still couldn't respond.

"Get in here," Julie's voice became more commanding. I stepped into the room. The door closed behind me. "You like what you see?"

My eyes kept moving up and down her body as I tried to process what was happening. The answer was I did like what I saw but I couldn't say that.

When I didn't respond Julie lightly slapped my cheek, breaking me out of it. She gave the dildo a couple of strokes, "what do you think?"

"It's um, it's... big."

"Mmmm, a special wedding night treat. Isn't that right, sissy hubby?" she raised her voice and directed it into the room.

I leaned to the side and caught a glimpse of the end of the bed. I could see enough to tell that Carl was on all fours with his ass in the air and his legs tied to bed. I gasped.

A muffled reply came from the bed.

"That was gagged for 'yes, mistress'" Julie clarified with a smirk.

My mind was reeling. This was so much more than I was ready for. Even after what I'd learned earlier about my little sister. I couldn't fully process this, I just needed to get some lube and get out of here.

But Julie's strapon had stolen most of my focus, she was slowly stroking it, almost absent mindedly, and it mesmerized me.

"You do like what you see. What would happen if I told you to drop to your knees and give my silicone dick a kiss?"

"Please don't."

"Because you don't want to or because you know you would do it if I told you to? Or maybe both?" she continued to stroke it.

"Please, Julie, I, uh, just came here hoping that you might have some lube that I'd be able to borrow. I'm now pretty sure you do have some. Can I borrow it?"

"Hmm, lube, huh? It's only been a few hours. How big of a slut are you?"

I blushed and dropped my eyes to the floor.

"I mean, I expected things to go well between you two tonight but I didn't think they'd go this well ths quickly."

I looked up at her confused.

"Sam, I set the whole thing up. Put all the pieces in place so that you'd end up on your knees for him tonight. He has a magnificent cock, doesn't he?"

I just looked down again as my cheeks turned an even brighter red.

Julie placed her hand under my chin and gently lifted my head until I was looking right at her. She was looking back at me with nothing but love in her eyes.

"I'm happy for you, because I know you're finally getting what you need."

"It seems everybody knew what I needed before I did."

Julie lovingly stroked my cheek.

"You just needed to open yourself up to the possibilities."

"What I really need right now is some lube. Sir said he's taking my ass with or without it."

"'Sir.' I like hearing you say that. Does it feel right to you?"

"More than I ever would have anticipated."

"Good. Good."

Julie went around the corner and came back with a bottle of lube.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my big sister."

Julie moved closer and pulled me in for a hug. I felt her large strapon rub against my thigh and her naked tits on my chest. She held me tight and let her hands roam up my back and down to my ass. Part of me wanted to pull away but as always with Julie it was hard not to just give in to whatever she wanted to do to me.

"The two people I love most in this world are about to get fucked in the ass at the same time. Something almost poetic about it."

We both laughed.

"Have fun."

"You too."

As I turned for the door Julie playfully smacked my ass, I flinched and grimmaced at the pain.

"Seems like somebody already had some sort of fun."

I shot her a look as I left the room.

What the fuck is going on tonight? Goddam Julie looked good in the harness and with that strapon. She just exudes power and control. Thank god she didn't actually tell me to drop to my knees, I don't want to think too much about how that would have gone. Fuck I need to get myself together. And get back to Sir.

I hurried back down the hall hoping I wasn't late...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a knock at the door. I hopped out of bed to answer it.

"Yes? Who's there?" I asked playfully.

"It's Sam!" she whisper-yelled from the other side of the door.

"Sam who?"

"Uggh. Your Sammy Slut," she lowered her voice.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Slut! Your Sammy Slut!" her voice was getting louder.

I looked through the peephole. Sam was nervously looking up and down the hall.

"Ah, slut," I checked my phone, "you made it back just in time."

"Can you let me in, sir?"

I opened the door as far as the chain would allow. I stuck my hand through the opening, "did you find some lube?"

Sam handed me a bottle.

"Good girl. Your ass will thank you. Now give me your robe."

I peeked through the opening to see Sam's eyes go wide before she nervously looked around. She seemed to focus a lot on the next door over.

"Now, slut!" I stretched my hand out again.

After one last look up the hall Sam slipped out of her robe and gave it to me. She put one arm across her chest to cover her tits and the other between her legs.

"Hands at your sides like a good slut."

She sighed but did as I commanded.

I closed the door and removed the chain. I watched through the peephole as I counted to 10 in my head before finally opening the door.

Sam pushed her way through as soon as I turned the handle.

"Everything ok, my slut?" I taunted her.

She shot me an annoyed look. I took her in a big embrace and gave her a sloppy kiss.

"I'm proud of you, Sammy. Where did you find the lube?"

"I, uh, I got it from Julie."

"Oh really? That doesn't sound like something she'd need on her wedding night."

"It wasn't for her."

"Ah, now that sounds more like it," I laughed.

I squeezed Sam's ass as I moved her back to the bed.

"You really bothered the bride, huh?"

"Well it wasn't my first choice but I got desperate."

I stood Sam at the foot of the bed, gave her a kiss, and pushed her onto her back. I put her feet on the bed and pulled her ass to the edge. She yelped at the feeling of her sore ass moving over the sheets.

"Grab your ankles."

I picked up the stockings I'd used to tie her hands to the headboard earlier and this time tied her hands to her ankles. I slid a pillow under her ass to raise it up a bit. I grabbed the bottle of lube and pulled a chair up to the bed.

Sam's pussy was already wet, I rubbed her lips and gave her a kiss right on the clit. She moaned.

"Excited for me to play with your ass or by something that happened on your quest?" I gave her pussy a lick.

"Ah, fuck! I guess both, sir."

I smacked her pussy, "such a good slut," I kissed it again, "tell me who else you went to before you got to Julie."

Sam moaned as I continued playing with her pussy, "most doors didn't answer, Trevor had actually used the last of his already..."

I laughed.

"...and, uh, I started with Daphne..." Sam trailed off.

I slipped my index finger into her pussy, coating it in her wetness. I moved it lower. Sam's legs instinctively came together. I smacked her thigh, "I told you, your legs should always be open to me, slut." I pushed my finger against her asshole, it started to open to me, I pushed harder, my finger slipped into the second knuckle. Sam grunted.

"Tell me more about Daphne." I started slowly sliding my finger in and out.

"Ughn, I thought the room next to yours was Trevor's but it was her's," she looked back at the wall behind her, "she wasn't totally surprised by my predicament."

I pushed my entire finger in her.

"She was watching intently as we left the reception."

"And it turns out listening intently on the other side of that wall."

"Mmmm, isn't that something," I finger fucked her ass harder, "anything else happen over there?"

"Well, um, that sexy bartender was with her, and, uh, Daphne wanted me take off my robe, crawl to her, and suck on her toes," Sam groaned as I wiggled my finger inside her ass.

I licked her pussy, "and did you?"

Sam's eyes were squeezed shut.

I licked her pussy again, "did you, slut?"

She still wouldn't answer.

I slapped her pussy.

"Fuck! Yes, yes I did, sir, oh my god! I sucked on her toes while she and Liv made each other cum."

"You really are a natural little subbie slut," I licked around my finger as it slid in and out.

"She forced me to! She started ordering me around and I couldn't control myself!"

"Yeah, I'm sure it took a lot of force," I replied dismissively. "What does Daphne's pussy look like? I bet it's as sexy as she is."

"Sir?"

"You were on your knees at her feet, I know you sneaked a peek between her thighs."

"Goddamn it, sir! Yes, you're right. Both that I looked and that it's as sexy as her. Plump lips and a light covering of blonde hair."

"Did you think about licking it?"

"Sir! She's my cousin!"

"A cousin who had easily gotten you worshiping her feet. If she had ordered you to eat her out would you have?"

Sam's eyes were closed as she wrestled with the question. I continued to slide my finger in and out of her ass while licking her pussy.

"Oh god, yes, I think I would have."

"Because you're a special kind of slut. It's important you admit these kinds of things to yourself."

I took the bottle of lube and squeezed some right on her ass, using my finger to push it in her hole. My finger slid in and out much easier as I coated her insides. I sucked on her clit while thrusting into her ass. I pulled out again and added some lube to my middle finger.

"Time to stretch you out, slut."

"Oh fuck, ok, ok, ok," Sam tried to psych herself up.

I pushed two fingers against her which caused her to tense up.

I kissed her thigh and rubbed her pussy with my other hand, "this will go much better for you if you relax. Just breathe. Don't fight against me. Ok, slut?"

Sam took a deep breath, "ok, sir. I'll try my best."

I pushed my fingers against her asshole again, "breathe, slut." Sam took another breath and relaxed her ass. I pushed forward and her hole relented, my fingertips slipped inside. Sam gasped. I slowly pushed them deeper, watching her asshole expand around them. I looked up to see the slightly pained look on her face, her eyes were squeezed shut in a grimace.

Her ass was very tight but I persisted until my fingers were all the way in. I held them there for a moment before trying to twist my wrist. Her hole didn't give way easily but it began to stretch.

"Ow! Fuck!"

"You can take it, slut."

"I don't know, sir."

"You WILL take it."

"Ugnh. Fuck. Ok. Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

I added short thrusts as I twisted my fingers.

Slight moans were mixed in with Sam's pained grunts. Her eyes stayed squeezed shut.

Her ass was starting to feel open enough to move to the main event. I pulled my fingers out and watched her stretched hole twitch and contract. She opened her eyes and lifted her head.

I stood. "It's time, slut." I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

My cock was already hard from playing with her pussy and ass. I coated it with lube and smeared the excess on her ass. I took position between her legs and pointed my cock at her hole.

"Remember to relax and breathe."

I rubbed the head of my cock against her asshole. Sam's head fell back with a moan. I pushed forward, the tip of my cock forcing her open. I watched Sam's face, I wanted to see her reaction as I entered her. She was still incredibly tight, a bit of manual stretching could only do so much.

I rubbed her clit, "don't fight me, slut."

"Ok, ok," she replied breathlessly, "ugnh."

I pushed harder until the head popped in. Sam's head rolled back and forth, her face twisted in discomfort, her eyes held closed.

"You're doing well, my slut, but that was just the start."

She groaned. I thrust forward, burying more of my cock inside her tight ass. It was trying to push me out so I had to take my time, slowly but steadily getting more and more of my cock in her.

Sam was starting to whimper and whine in pain. I rubbed her pussy some more, she was absolutely dripping, clearly it wasn't all pain.

With most of my cock inside her ass I took hold of her hips and pulled myself in the rest of the way in one motion. Sam screamed a loud, high-pitched sound. I just held her, giving her a change to get acclimated. I leaned down and nibbled on her nipples then moved up to a sloppy kiss.

"Good job my anal whore, I'm all the way inside."

I made short thrusts into her ass as we continued to make out. She moaned into my mouth. I lifted myself up again and gave her tits a few strong slaps.

"Yes, I am your anal whore."

I changed my rhythm, pulling back slowly and pushing in quickly, slamming my cock deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, oh fuck," was Sam's constant refrain.

I pulled out a little further each time until my entire shaft was moving in and out on each thrust. I kept my eyes on Sam's expression. The look of pain and discomfort turning into pleasure and discomfort and finally to just pleasure was the best part of taking somebody's anal virginity. She was just getting to pleasure and discomfort.

I kept a steady pace, fucking her ass deeply. I pulled back until just my head was inside each time before pushing back in. I slid my hands up from her hips to her chest and held her large soft tits. I squeezed them and rolled her nipples between my fingers.

Her eyes were still squeezed shut but her mouth had fallen open as she moaned.

"You like that, slut?" I emphasized the question with a hard thrust.

"Ooooooh. Yes, sir."

"What do you like, slut?"

"When you play with my tits."

I pinched her nipples and pulled them from her body, "and what else?"

"Ugh, fuck. When you fuck my ass," she almost whispered.

"What was that, slut?"

"When you fuck my ass, sir!"

"Louder, slut!" I slapped one of her tits.

"When you fuck my ass, sir! I like when you fuck my ass!"

"I do too, slut" I picked up the pace.

I slipped a finger into her pussy, she was drenched.

"Do you want to cum, slut?"

"Oh god, yes thank you, sir!"

I removed my finger from her pussy.

"Oh please, sir, please play with my pussy, please make me cum!"

"No..."

Her face dropped. I stopped mid-thrust, my cock buried to the hilt.

"I won't be touching your pussy. But you do have permission to come. As much as you want, as much as you can, but only from my cock in your ass."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuck," she groaned.

"Beg me to keep fucking you. To make you come from an ass fuck."

"Please, sir. Pretty please. Fuck me in my ass."

"Louder."

"Oh fuck, sir! Please fuck my ass!"

I gave her tits another slap, "louder, slut!"

"Please fuck my slutty ass, sir! Please fuck this slut's ass hard enouh to make her come."

I looked at the wall to Daphne's room and smiled.

I ran my hands up and down Sam's smooth thighs. I began with short, quick thrusts in her ass. Her breathing quickly became shallow and she yelped at each thrust.

I moved my hands up her body, over her tits, to her neck. I wrapped them around her throat. I squeezed firmly, cutting off some of her air. She tried to thrust her hips into the air. I held her throat tighter as I fucked her ass with the full length of my cock. Harder and harder. The bed shook and her lovely tits jiggled.

I strengthened my grasp, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her body began to shake. She tried to scream but nothing came out. As she came her ass squeezed my cock, I had to slow my pace to keep myself from coming, I wasn't done with her yet.

Suddenly Sam went limp in my hands. I let go of her throat and she fell to the bed. She had passed out from the massive orgasm and lack of oxygen.

I pushed my cock all the way in and held it there while she was out. I let my hands slide all over her body, appreciating her exquisite beauty as I waited for her to come back to me. Her smooth thighs and tight tummy, her soft tits and hard nipples, her soaking wet pussy. After a few minutes she started to stir again.

"Welcome back."

"Holy fuck, I've never felt anything like that."

I pulled my cock out of her ass with a pop. She looked at me confused, now feeling empty not too long after having felt too full. I untied her wrists and gave her a slap on the outside of her thigh.

"On all fours, slut."

Wordlessly she rolled herself over but was slow to get on her hands and knees, not entirely sure she had the strength left this evening. I grabbed her hips and pushed her forward. I followed her onto the bed on my knees behind her. I lined her asshole up with my cock and gave her red ass a smack.

"Hold your ass open, slut."

Sam's face fell to the bed as she held her ass cheeks in her hands and pulled them open. Her asshole was winking at me and her pussy was dripping down her thighs. I tapped the tip of my cock against her hole a few times and then pushed forward. Sam's ass was more open to me this time and my head popped in easier. I took hold of her hips and smoothly pulled myself into the hilt. Sam grunted as I penetrated her. She let go of her ass cheeks and used her arms to hold herself up.

I smacked her ass, "fuck me, slut."

Sam slowly started rocking forward and back. I watched her delicious round ass bounce against my torso.

I smacked her again, "faster."

She picked up the pace of her movement and the pace of her moans and grunts. I wanted more. I thrusted into her, matching her pace. I put one hand on her hip and took a handful of her hair in the other. I pulled her hair, making her arch her back. I increased the pace, fucking her harder and faster as I pulled her back into me. She screamed as I smacked her ass cheeks while fucking her asshole.

I grabbed her wrists and held her hands together behind her back. I pumped in and out of her in long, deep strokes.

"You're a proper anal slut. You're my proper anal slut."

I gradually increased my pace until I was slamming my cock into her. I moved my hands to her upper arms, using them to pull her back to me. Sam's juicy ass bounced with my every thrust. She was quickly building up to another orgasm, her moans becoming more insistent. I was nearly there myself.

I dropped her arms and grabbed hips again. Sam propped herself up on her elbows. I pumped into her faster and faster, mixing in occasional ass slaps. She bounced herself back on me, meeting my thrusts. I was on the edge. I held her hips tightly and gave a few last hard thrusts before exploding deep inside her ass.

Sam let herself go as soon as she felt my cum. Her guttural scream filled the room. Her pulsating ass milked every last bit of cum from my cock.

I collapsed on top of her and she onto the bed. I pulled my cock from her and rolled onto my back. I lay there trying to catch my breath. Sam was barely conscious next to me. I pulled her to me and gave her a sloppy kiss.

"Happy you got over your fear of putting things in your ass?"

"Oh my god, yes, sir! Thank you, thank you."

"It was my pleasure, slut," I kissed her again.

I looked down at my softening but still firm dick coated in cum and lube. Sam noticed where I was looking and turned to me, I looked back at her with a raised eyebrow. She sighed and turned her body putting her head near my groin. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked it, her face twisted at the taste but she continued her job, licking me all over.