The Wedding That Never Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKittenCC
TheKittenCC
55 Followers

"Mmmm.. ahhh... I.. ahh..." She struggled to speak but nothing came out. Intense thrusts had her on the verge of cumming right there. Her nipples were hard and her tits swung back and forth like udders.

This is all she wanted for a long ass time. His cock hit her G-Spot again and another moan cracked from her lips. A climax was coming close, her body shook as she tried to stabilize her rapid breathing and heartbeat. But that wasn't happening.

"Y-y-you own me." She finally said in defeat. Moaning so loud that you could hear her at least two doors down. Her pussy milked his cock, as if it was starved.

An orgasm came crashing down around her. Not surprising but she wasn't ready for the impact. Her body almost deflated into nothing as she began to descend flat against the floor but her ass raised higher in return.

"Fuck."

He pulled out his cock, jacking it off in front of her. With her thick sprawling body, huge sweat-covered and heaving DDD titties, it was like having a personal pornstar. He fell over the edge and the cum shot out like a firehose. It wasn't long before she was drenched. Thick cum shot after thick, sticky cum shot hit her, covering her tits, her thighs, her pussy, her tummy and her face. He jacked off furiously and satisfying until all that remaining was a steady stream pouring out. He drifted it over her lips expectantly.

"Of course." She sighed as she pulled herself up and pursed her lips right under his cock. She took his cock with one hand and licked down to the tip before kissing it.

"Do it." Wrapping her mouth around it, she looked up into his eyes.

"Time for Round Two."

He pulled his cock out of her wanton lips, slamming her cum-covered body down against the floor.

He positioned his cock against her cum-stained pussy and shoved his full length inside, smiling maniacally.

"Again?" She gasped. "I've got half an hour to deal with this wedding, Preston."

He ignored her. Shoving his cock further into her. Instantly soaking her pussy again.

Somehow, he was even louder this time, his thrusts being significantly more powerful. He pulled her legs up, sending his cock rocketing into her vulnerable cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head as their bodies slapped together. He could hear something in the hallway but he couldn't pay attention to that. Her pussy was like a drug. An addiction he couldn't escape. Sweat pearled off his muscled chest as his arms flexed powerfully. If he was going to give her to Tyrell, he was going to make sure her pussy was well-worn and filled to the brim with cum beforehand.

She came over and over again. Her vision turned blurry and she could not feel her thighs anymore. This was just her luck, getting fucked by her fianceé's best friend. A guy she's watched, fawned over and masturbated to for over five years. Sexy, talented, funny, intelligent and one hell of a dom. And after this, it was going to end. How the fuck did she make this mistake?

"Do you still want to marry him?" He asked as he raised the pace, the thrusts now sounding like bombs dropping. He was now sure everyone in the building could hear them. The steps got closer.

"Yes... Maybe... No... I don't..." She was cut off by another earth shattering orgasm.

The door opened.

"Well what do we have here?"

In the door frame, stood the bridesmaid that should have been there with the champagne over an hour ago. With a smug grin, and approving look in her eyes. Kristen rested her head on the door frame watching the two on the ground.

"Took you two long enough." She grinned sardonically as she saw the soon-to-be bride on the floor being fucked by Ezra and covered in his cum.

Ezra turned his head. While surprised, he was ready to seize the opportunity. He smiled mischievously before diving right back in his slut's juicy pussy. The pleasure was amplified as Kristen watched with arousal and amusement. Her moans wouldn't stop as he fucked her loudly and harder than ever.

"Look Kass, it's Kristen." He said with a sly expression. His voice deep and teasing. "Thanks for letting me bring her the champagne"

"Oh nooo problem." Kristen laughed "She needed that."

Kassandra laid there on the ground, exhausted and satisfied but Ezra kept going. His cock thrusted in and out of her, further and further. The more he did the more she wanted to scream to the rooftop. Gasping his name and for air with every inch she took. She knew now that she had to let Tyrell know that the wedding was off. She was weak and full of the best cock she had ever had in her life.

"What are you?" Ezra growled into her ear

"Your slut, Sir." She moaned as another orgasm hit her. Nearly minutes away from passing out as her well-fucked pussy quaked around his cock. She was ready to cum on his cock. Over and over again.

"Your whore."

"Tell Tyrell his slut is mine now." He felt it fully build up as he released all the cum deep inside of her. His heavy balls drained, the thick, sticky fluid plastering the walls of her pussy before pouring out of her ravaged hole like a faucet.

His throbbing cock kept thrust as he felt her pussy clenched over and over again.

"Will do." Kristen laughed before pulling her cell phone out and began to record the on going live-action sexcapade happening right in front of her. "I'll send this to you."

"Good.. looking... out."

It was 2 o'clock. The chapel was full of people and they were missing three people. The bride, the best man and a bridesmaid. Everyone was whispering about the hold up and where they were. Everyone was oblivious to the situation that was currently happening.

Kassandra was on the floor is the dressing room, nearly passed out with her face down and ass up. Full of cum, and covered in it. Kristen sent off the several photos and videos to Ezra's phone, before stepping out of the room and closing the door. Ezra was ready to release his last load. Thick sticky white warm cum flooded Kassandra's body once more, but this time it was the last time before Ezra's body could no longer keep up. Grabbing Kassandra by the waist, he rested his head on her back before they body descended to the floor on their sides. Cuddling together with his cock still inside of her.

"Are you okay?" Ezra mumbled.

"Ye..ah" Kassandra responded. Her voice was weak but somehow she still had the ability to speak. "I..I... is Kristen still... here?"

"She's waiting for a text to come back."

***************************************************************************

After an hour, Kristen received a text message opened the door of the hotel room holding a box of pizza and a case of soda. Kassandra was sitting on the couch of the hotel room wearing white shower robe, while Ezra sat next to her in pajama pants and a black Akira t-shirt, barely awake with netflix opened.

"So you two are alive?" Kristen laughed as she placed the pizza and soda on the table.

"Yes, yes we are." Kassandra responded as she got up from the chair and headed over to her friend. "Thanks for helping us out with the roleplay."

"No problem, it was actually quite fun." Kristen sat down on a chair around the table, and took a slice of pizza out from it. Kassandra walked around to grab her purse and took out 100 dollars to give to Kristen before sitting down in the chair across from her and taking a slice for herself. "Oh for me? Why thank you"

"We have got to do that again sometime."

TheKittenCC
TheKittenCC
55 Followers
12