The Weddings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Mum was walking down the aisle with me and we paused outside the function room of the hotel waiting for the signal. As I walked forward, I saw Nicole doing the same down the opposite aisle. Kirstie was walking with her and one of her colleagues acted as a bridesmaid. Nicole's dress was a simple long white silk gown with a crossover panel as the focal point at the front and it was off-the-shoulder. It revealed a teasing amount of cleavage. Her hair was done up in a complicated braid but her head was otherwise bare. Her make-up looked stunning and as we faced each other I realised that she had also opted for some ridiculous heels. Her eyes shone and she had a huge smile. She mouthed 'You look gorgeous and I love you.' I grinned back.

I don't remember much of the actual words spoken, I was mesmerised by the woman who was about to become my wife, my life partner and then suddenly I heard, "You may now kiss your bride." So, I did and it was magical. Then we both burst out laughing and people were offering their good wishes.

I'd worried a little that Nicole not having any family would be an issue but she'd invited some of the people she'd been at university with and another girl who she'd been in care with. Kirstie and Faith had taken on the role of 'family'.

The wedding was actually quite a simple affair, everything was understated and we tried to do things without spending stupid money. It was to be a simple reception but Mum and Sarah had decided that it should be bigger and had stumped up a great deal of money to celebrate. The champagne flowed freely and when I asked Sarah about it, she whispered, "Faith wanted to do something."

"Wow, that's kind of her and she's organised the band as well."

The reception - Charlotte

Graham Dowling and I had whizzed around the floor for a couple of dances. I have no idea how he managed; he'd been dancing non-stop since the band started, despite being well into his seventies. I excused myself and he led me off the floor. "Thank you, Charlotte I enjoyed that. Now I need to find your Mum and make Sarah jealous."

"Graham, thanks for the dance, for being here today, and for being in my family's life. We all love you." He smiled as he walked away. He'd met Sarah when she was just sixteen and he was the England cricket captain. They'd remained in touch and he'd been at every important family event ever since. He was a lovely man who we all loved.

I leaned back against the bar and sipped the cold drink I'd asked for. I was watching Connie and Nicole; they were so close as they danced. Danced? They were barely moving. I felt a tap on my arm.

"They look good, don't they?" Lydia asked.

Lydia looked stunning in her pale blue dress. There was plenty of bare flesh on her arms, and shoulders and a little cleavage, her skin was a wonderful colour against the dress. Her hair was full, with a flower woven into it and her eyes were dark and seemed to sparkle. She still limped and wore flat shoes; she'd made a real effort to be here.

"Yes, they do. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, my ankle is a bit sore, but I was determined to make this and glad that I did." She hesitated before going on, " I have a question and I've had just enough alcohol to give me the courage to ask it."

"That sounds ominous?"

"Charlotte, do you fancy me? I know we're friends but I think there's something else between us. I know that I fancy you. I've been too scared to say anything in case I've got the wrong idea, but I don't think that I have. The way that you took care of me, the look of concern when you first saw me in the hospital ... So do you fancy me? Because I fancy you."

"What?" I mumbled, stunned by her words. "I ... I ..."

"Come with me," she took my arm, crossed the room and went out of the doors onto the patio. When we reached an area that was in shadow, she stood in front of me and looked up. "So, what's the answer?"

I was still shocked and didn't say anything. She muttered, "Oh for goodness' sake." She put her hand on my cheek and stood on her toes so that our lips could touch. It took me by surprise but after a couple of seconds something clicked and instead of being passive, I kissed her back. The kiss was good but something had happened inside of me, deep inside my body, or maybe in my head or maybe both.

When we pulled apart, she was smiling and said, "I knew you'd be a great kisser." I still didn't have any words. "I fancy you like crazy and I know you like me, but I wondered if you were still unsure that you liked girls."

I laughed, "I don't like boys like that, never have. It would be strange given the history of my family. I like you and we're friends, but I've never thought about you as a girlfriend, at least not until last night."

"What happened last night?"

"Connie, Chloe and I were talking and they told me what they'd seen, that you have feelings for me... and that I have feelings for you."

"And what did you say ... or think?"

"I told them that they were stupid and wrong." She looked disappointed, "Until I was lying in bed. I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me. Maybe it has something to do with being on my own, no partners, boys or girls for such a long time."

"And now?" She looked almost pleadingly at me.

"I decided that I'd speak to you, although I hadn't intended to do so today. I'm sorry I'm a fool. I didn't realise that I had ... I think that I'd like to date you, test out us being girlfriends. See where it goes and allow me to adjust."

I could see her smile and she grabbed my head with both hands. The kiss that followed was one of great promise.

"Come home with me tonight, please. I've waited so long for you. I did wonder if it was my colour."

I was stunned, "No, no it's not that, never. Your colour is incredible, you are incredible. I'm just a fool."

"So, tonight?"

"Okay, let's do that, but first how about a dance?" I realised what I'd said and that her dancing wasn't going to be an option. "Sorry, that was thoughtless."

"I saw Connie and Nicole, and if that's what you call dancing, I can manage that. And it'll give me an excuse to get close to you."

She grabbed my hand and the next thing we were in a clinch, so close we were almost one being. It was wonderful, feeling her glorious body against mine, her hair tickling my shoulder. The next thing I knew we were next to Connie and Nicole who were still in a similar clinch. Connie smiled at me, "About time." Nicole giggled and I looked down to see Lydia's mouth form a silent, "Thank you," towards them.

The reception - Chloe

I was a bit surprised when someone spoke to me as I stood at the bar, I'd been in a bit of a daydream watching all the activity. "It seems that both your sisters are having a good time." I turned to the woman who'd spoken to me. I recognised Abigail Farmer, Faith Shadow's Assistant, we'd never met before, although I'd seen her earlier in the day. She was hard to miss wearing an emerald green dress with matching, very tall heels and almost waist-length red hair hanging loose. She was a striking-looking woman, an inch or so smaller than me, with a curvy figure, and a nice attractive face. I noticed that her eyes were almost the same colour green as her dress and the emerald drop earrings she wore. I'd guess that she was five or six years older than me.

"They do seem to be. Hi, we've not met before, I'm Chloe Sharp, but I guess that you know that already. You're Abigail and work for Faith I believe?"

"That's right, but then you've been away hunting big game for a long time."

"I have, how do you know ... That was silly, I'd guess anyone who knows one of our family would know that."

"Yes, but I did some research for Faith once, a pair of binoculars?"

Did that mean that she'd bought the gift that Faith had given me? She must have seen my face fall.

"No, I didn't buy them. Faith told me what she wanted to buy and asked me to make some calls to identify the best pair, she was busy at the time. I gave her a few options and that was it. She's never asked me to buy a personal gift for anyone. I don't even know what she did buy."

"Well, I have no idea what was on the list, but the pair she gave me were very expensive and absolutely excellent. My colleagues are all envious."

"That's good, I did my job."

"Thank you. I'm surprised we've never met before. Not at Faith and Kirstie's wedding?"

"Ahh. I missed that I'm sad to say. My father was taken ill and I had to go and see him. He died a couple of days later."

That took me by surprise. "Gosh, I'm sorry that was insensitive."

"No, you weren't to know. He'd been ill for a while and his passing was a bit of a relief for all of us, him included. Now, enough of that. I'd like to dance and perhaps you and I could see if we could get as close as your sisters."

That took me by surprise, Abigail was quite forward but the idea of dancing close to her was appealing so I took her hand and off we went. The first dance was enjoyable, but we weren't in very close contact. The second number was a smoochy dance and she pulled me close, moulding her body against mine. She seemed to purr as she nestled her head against my neck.

By the fourth dance, we were as close as either of my sisters had been to their partners and at the end, she took my arm and led me through the doors and onto the patio. She stood facing me, "I know we don't know each other very well but that was quite amazing and I'd like to know you better." She leaned forward at the same time as I did and our lips met. Suddenly I felt something very special, that I'd never felt before and it reminded me of what Connie had said when she described kissing Nicole for the first time.

After the party - Connie

It had been a wonderful day, but I was getting weary and wanted to be alone with my wife, my partner, my lover. "Nicole, I think it's time to be going. I want to be alone with you."

She smiled back, "And do you have some plan for us?"

I grinned, "Oh yes, plenty of plans but the most important one is to be in bed holding my wife close to me. There may be other things that happen, this is the start of our lives together as a married couple."

We said our goodbyes and once again refused to answer any questions about where we were going. We got into the back of the car and waved. The driver, who worked for the hotel was laughing as he drove out of the gate turned left and after two hundred meters turned left again towards the rear entrance of the hotel. He pulled up and turned towards us. "Give me a minute to check the coast is clear."

He came back and opened the door. "Through there, turn right and head up the stairs, it'll bring you out opposite your room. Have a good night and congratulations."

I kissed his cheek and thanked him. Nicole and I giggled all the way to the room. "This was such a great plan. I'm glad we didn't have a long drive. I need to be naked with you."

I smiled, "I suspect my sisters would have booby-trapped the room if they'd known where we were staying."

"Does no one know?" Nicole asked.

"My Mum knows, but that was only for emergencies."

There was yet another bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket. Nicole opened the bottle and poured a couple of glasses. "I know we've had plenty of this stuff, in fact, I'm surprised I'm still standing, but this bottle is just for us, alone for the first time as partners, married people. I'm a wife and you're my wife and I love you."

We clinked glasses, "Cheers here's to a happy life together." I took a sip as I admired my new wife. "It's hard to believe that a few months ago I was sad about my love life being pretty dire, then I saw you and in the space of a few minutes, I knew that you were special. A few hours later I knew that I'd found what I was looking for and that this would be how it would work out."

"I knew that night. I knew that this would be the outcome. It seems insane but here we are." We kissed and it was as special as it had been ever since the first one.

As we pulled apart and took another sip of our drinks I turned around, "I love this dress, both our dresses but it's time I showed you what I'm wearing under it. Could you undo the buttons at the back, please?"

It took Nicole several minutes to fix the buttons, not because they were difficult but because she ran her fingers over the flesh on my shoulders and the back of my neck. Eventually, I was able to let the dress drop to the floor. I stepped out of it and turned around. I was braless because the dress had built-in support and I'd dispensed with my panties a couple of hours ago. I stood in a garter belt, white stockings and my heels.

"Have you been commando all day?" She asked as she laughed.

"No, I got rid of them when we had a break for the loo. They're in Charlie's handbag, she'll freak when she finds them."

The laughter slowed Nicole down as she swayed to lower her own dress, revealing that she too was braless and knickerless. "I've been without all day and I am a little wet."

I grinned at her took a final sip of wine and walked forward two steps before pushing her backwards onto the bed. I followed her down and fell almost on top of her spilling champagne onto her torso as I fell. I giggled, "Oh look not I've made a mess. Sorry, but I'll take care of it." I lowered my head and licked where the bubbles had landed and the surrounding areas. Nicole laughed as I did so.

She stroked my hair as I kissed and licked. Nicole's skin felt like velvet, I loved touching it and sleeping naked next to her with our flesh in contact. I worked my down, kissing and I went until I reached her mound, where I paused and slipped a couple of fingers inside her.

She sighed and kept whispering words that I couldn't hear clearly but I knew she was telling me how much she loved me. I slipped my tongue between her folds and she came almost instantly. When she relaxed Nicole pulled me up beside her and whispered "Thank you."

We lay together for a few minutes before she started to caress me and that began a session of mutual lovemaking that lasted for a long time, but I have no sense of the passage of time, just love and affection.

*****

We had breakfast in the room before dressing for our trip. It was a late afternoon flight to Seychelles for two weeks where we planned to indulge ourselves.

A car took us to the airport and, on the way, I got a message from Mum to wish us safe travels. Nicole also got a message from Kirstie which ended with 'and enjoy your flight.' "Look at this message from Kirstie. What do you think that means?"

"I have no idea, maybe it's just an odd way of wishing us a good trip."

As we approached the check-in desk at Heathrow a man in an airline uniform approached and asked, "Are you, Nicole Hunter and Charlotte Churchill?" We agreed that we were and he asked us to follow him. He stopped at the business class check-in and told the assistant our names.

"There might have been a mistake here, we're not travelling business class," I said.

The lady looked down and appeared to check something, "No, I have a note here. Do you know a Faith Shadow?"

"Yes, we do," I replied.

"She arranged for an upgrade. Is that Faith Shadow the singer?"

I smiled, "Yes, she's a friend of my family and married to her boss."

"Well, that seems to be that. If I could have your passports, I'll get you sorted and you can head to the lounge for some champagne. I believe that you were married yesterday." I nodded. "Congratulations."

It didn't take us long to clear security and find the lounge. Then there was more champagne and we sat together, holding hands and watching the planes manoeuvring on the tarmac. I was happier than I ever thought possible.

After the party - Charlotte

We danced in short spells until Connie and Nicole left. After seeing them off Lydia looked at me with those big dark eyes, "Charlotte, my ankle is hurting so I should go home, would you please come with me and spend the night?"

"What?" I asked surprised.

"You never answered me earlier when I asked. I'd like for us to spend the night together. Don't make me beg, but I will if you want, I want to be with you."

I guessed that was code for having sex and the idea was one that excited me. It surprised me as well because it hadn't been something I'd thought about a great deal, until about two hours ago. I'd assumed that it would happen eventually but not this fast. I nodded, she grabbed her bag and we headed for the door where we hailed a taxi.

Lydia wasn't shy and the journey passed in a blur of kissing, very good kissing.

She took my hand and led me upstairs to her flat, before fumbling with the key. Once inside she offered me a drink which I declined. She smiled, "Good answer. I've been hoping for this for a while, I want you naked in my bed, as soon as possible." I followed her, and the idea of being naked with her turned me on.

Lydia unfastened her dress and let it fall to reveal a matching set of pale blue underwear with stockings held up by a garter belt. "I felt really good in this underwear and stockings are very sexy."

I smiled as I released my dress "I love your underwear and the stockings are sexy as hell. The colour suits you; it enhances your skin colour."

"Do you mind my skin colour?"

I was surprised by that. "You are very beautiful and your skin colour is wonderful. I don't care what colour you are, you're a wonderful person. Now help me with this zipper."

The zip was caught and I shuddered when Lydia's finger touched bare flesh as she freed the fastener. She lowered my dress and stood back. She bit her lip as she looked at me. It caused a dimple in her cheeks and made her look as if she was a little girl. That, however, was the only thing about her that gave the impression of a little girl, the rest said woman, a beautiful, mature and sexy woman.

I took her in my arms and leaned down to kiss her. It was wonderful and I realised that I thought this was right, perfect t and I didn't want to be anywhere else at all.

Lydia had backed up against the end of the bed, she reached around my waist with one arm, held the back of my head with the other and fell backwards pulling me down on top of her. I sniggered and kept kissing.

After a while, we stopped kissing and looked at each other. "You know I'm dumb, I realise it now."

"Why do you say that?" She looked puzzled.

"I love you; I didn't realise it until it dawned on me yesterday, the other day anyway and when you spoke to me earlier, I realised. I love you. I don't want to be anywhere else, I'm just a bit slow and stupid."

I kissed and cuddled some more and then I snaked a hand down her torso and found the folds between her legs. She sighed and whispered, "Oh yes please." I followed my hand until I nestled between her thighs and lapped at her. She was wet and swollen and came very quickly so I kept going. When she asked me to stop, I took Lydia in my arms and held her.

In the few minutes it took her to collect herself I realised that I'd found that special someone. I was in a daze until I realised that Lydia was now heading south and I came quicker and harder than ever before. Marvellous.

The next few days - Chloe

When I woke up, I was puzzled for a moment, wondering why I wasn't staring at the inside of a thatched roof. Then I realised that I wasn't in Africa any longer but at home. I closed my eyes and thought about Abigail. We'd left each other about midnight and I'd given serious thought to going home with her, but that would have been unwise. I didn't know her that well, although I knew that I wanted to get to know her, she excited me.

I got up, went to the loo, pulled on a robe and headed for the kitchen and the smell of coffee. Mum and Olivia were sitting at the table eating toast and chatting. Olivia looked up and said, "Good morning, fresh coffee's ready."