The Week After

Story Info
Sachi and her husband visit friends.
2.4k words
4.4
11.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers

The week after:

Ben and I were laying in bed together, I just rode him to an incredible orgasm. I laid back on my pillow panting for breath, he was watching my chest rising and falling. Ben leaned over and kissed me before climbing out of bed to start the day. I laid there for a few more minutes before doing the same.

It was a lazy Tuesday morning for us, I had a rare day off and he took the day off to spend some time with me and do couple things. I wanted a repeat of this morning, but him riding me from behind. It would have to wait.

Since our first swinging experience, we had discussed it a few times and both came to the conclusion that soft swinging was fun, very fun. We added the idea of possibly doing a full swing with the right couple in the right situation. Ben mentioned joining a swing club, I had to admit, I was intrigued, but nervous at the same time. He told me his best friend, and his best man at our wedding Jim up near Norman Oklahoma was a member of a swing club and invited us up for a few days and to join him and Sally at the club for some fun. I was quick to agree to go check it out.

A little over one month later, Ben and I were heading north to Edmond Oklahoma, where Jim and Sally lived. Ben and I had both taken the week off from work to take this trip. My hand was in his lap rubbing and playing with his cock. Somewhere after passing Ardmore Oklahoma, I was pulled over and my mouth pushed down on Ben's cock, his hand gripping my hair pulling and pushing me on his cock, I was sucking as hard as I could until he erupted in my mouth. Ben looked at me, "Last time with my cock until we get home." He said with a grin. I nodded my head and licked my lips clean.

Three and a half hours after leaving our house in Dallas, we pulled into Jim's driveway. Sally came out to greet us, she was very pretty, tall, brunette with blue eyes and certainly more developed than I was. We hugged, then she and Ben hugged, they lingered for a second longer than normal. I think they were excited about this opportunity, they always flirted with each other when drinks were flowing in the past. We never knew they were swingers, or, at least I didn't know about their lifestyle choices. While Sally was definitely an extremely attractive woman, Jim, not so much. He was tall, at least for me, he was a little over 6', but a bit on the heavy side, he was chubby. Not my first choice when picking a man, but he was extremely nice and caring. Sally loved him and that is what matters.

Sally helped carry our bags in the house and to the guest room then we sat down and caught up for a while. It was around 3 pm now, and Jim would be home shortly, Sally decided us ladies needed to go out and pick up new 'clubbing' outfits for the night as we planned to go out later. I agreed, Ben told us to have fun and we left.

We headed for the city and stopped by a few shops, I ended up with a very short, tight dress that was completely sheer, Sally convinced me to get a new G-string equally sheer and to not wear a bra with the dress, just some knee-high stockings and heels, I agreed and thought I was sexy. Sally decided on a sheer body suit with heels and panties, no bra. After our shopping we headed back to her house to find our husbands on the back-deck drinking beer. We saw them, but they didn't see or hear us yet, we decided to give them a little fashion show.

We went to Sally's room and changed into our new outfits and walked out carrying new beers for our men, unfortunately, they were not alone, there were three other men with them that we didn't see sitting of to the side. I turned three shades of red in embarrassment, Sally seemed ok with the situation. I was at Ben's side when introductions were made. I reached out and shook each man's hand until the last man, Geoff pulled my hand and embraced me in a hug, his hand slid down to my ass and groped me before giving me a playful swat. He let me go with a grin on his face I didn't like. At least the other two men, Josh and Cameron were both polite, but definitely got good looks at us before we made it back onto the house.

Sally told me about the guys, she had been with Josh and Geoff before, but not Cameron. I was warned about Geoff, he was an asshole, but had a huge cock and knew how to please a woman with it and make her beg for more. I called him the Oklahoma version of Byron in my mind. Sally convinced me to stay in the outfit and just tease the guys. What we didn't know was they Ben and Jim had changed the plans and forgot to tell us.

We went back out to the deck to find the guys sitting around the table drinking beer and playing cards. Sally and I played the parts of waitress' and got them drinks and snacks. The guys kept copping feels of our asses and breasts when we had to lean over the table.

The night continued, the drinks flowed, all the men had quite a bit to drink and were getting very hands on with Sally and myself. I had to admit, I liked the attention I was getting from all of the men. The sun began to set and it got way to cold to be outside. Once inside the house, Ben was off to the bathroom, I was pulled down onto Geoff's lap, his mouth on my neck and hands tweaking my nipples. I began to squirm under his ministrations and felt his cock growing. Sally was right, he was big, very big and thick.

Ben saw me on Geoff's lap and smiled at me as he returned from the bathroom. I grimaced back at him. Once we were all back in the living room, I was lifted off of Geoff's lap. Jim proposed a drinking/sex game, everyone of the guys quickly agreed. We were going to play high, low, red, or black. I was wearing a black outfit, so I represented the black suits, and sally was in red and white so she was the red suits. If the guy called red or black and was correct, wither Sally or myself had to drink, if it was high or low and our suit, we had to perform for the winner, face cards and aces, groping and kissing, and fingering, numbered cards were teasing cards, rubbing and flashing.

Cameron was first, he called black and drew a card, he turned it, it was black. I took a shot of vodka my loving husband prepared for me. He knew after a few shots of this I would be super horny and wet, he wanted me to go wild, so I went with it and took the shot. Jim was next, he also called out black, it was a two of clubs, another shot as I sat on his lap. Ben was next and called out red, Sally drank. The rounds went by two times with the guys only calling out colors. Ben was the first to call out high, he drew a queen of hearts, Sally drew a low card.

We watched Sally's hand disappear in my husband's trousers and move back and forth as he sucked on her breasts, they were both moaning before Geoff called time. It was his draw. He chose a card and lost to Sally, he had to drink. On Josh's turn, he beat me, he had his hand between my legs and mouth on my breasts. He felt so good, I was moaning and humping his hand. I knew I was losing control and would most likely be fucked by at least one man tonight and that wasn't going to be Ben. The game continued, it got more and more sexual, I had lost my panties, and Geoff had them hanging from his huge cock, he eyed me, I bit my bottom lip as I watched his cock swing and bob around as he walked to me. I was sitting on Josh's lap, he had his hands on my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples and mauling my breasts. Geoff was standing before me, Josh pushed my head forward until my lips touched the big cock in front of me, the pressure continued until the cock was sliding into my mouth. I closed my eyes and let it happen. My mouth was stretched wide and stuffed with cock. I felt a hand on the back of my head pulling me forward and holding me as Geoff began slowly thrusting in and out of my mouth.

I felt myself being lifted slightly and a cock press against my pussy, I cupped my hand down there and shook my head. Pulling my mouth off of the cock, I stood up and pulled Jim by his hard cock, it wasn't as long as Ben's but it was almost twice as thick, I wanted to feel him stretch me open. But after seeing all of the cocks in the house, Geoff had the biggest I had ever seen, and I was positive I was going to experience that monster.

I leaned over the back of the sofa, and had Geoff back in my mouth, my feet dangling above the floor as Jim stepped up and pushed his cock into me. I moaned onto Geoff's cock; my head was being held firmly as my mouth was being fucked. Jim began working in and out of me, I could hear him grunting as he slammed into me, his hands holding my hips, my feet and legs bouncing around as I was spit roasted and loving it. I was moaning and grunting on the cock in my mouth as I was being fucked hard, my pussy stretched around the first new cock since Ben and I began dating.

I looked across the room and found Sally with her mouth full of Ben's balls and his cock laying across her face, the other guys were leaving them alone, Sally was all Ben's for the mean time, I was positive they all wanted the new woman, me.

Jim fucked me hard and fast, I was screaming and moaning around the thick cock filling my mouth. My body began to shudder as I felt an explosion of pleasure explode from between my legs, my toes curled and my body spasmed as I orgasmed on Jim's cock. I went limp and felt empty as both men pulled out of me.

I felt another set of hands grip my hips and what felt like a log pushing between my legs. I was squirming and whimpering as the huge head of Geoff's cock lodged itself inside of me. I was breathing hard when he began to slowly push his cock into me. I had multiple small orgasms as he filled my body with his cock. I was panting for breath by the time we was buried in me.

Jim took a hold of my hair and pushed his hairy balls in my mouth, I opened up to accept his offering as his wet cock rubbed around my face. Geoff began to slowly pump his cock in and out of me, it felt like he was turning me inside out. I was soon howling and mewling in pleasure as he was taking long slow strokes with his cock. I was cumming on him every third or fourth stroke of his cock. After Jim's cock was clean, Josh took his place and I was soon sucking my fourth cock of the day, a new record for me.

Josh lasted for a few minutes, before pulling out and covering my face with his cum. I could see Jim watching his wife taking Ben up her ass as she moaned and grunted. Ben was slamming into her ass hard and fast. Jim was lazily stroking himself as he watched and talking to his wife, it seemed to spur her on as she slammed herself back on Ben's cock.

Geoff had lifted me off of the sofa and carried around to the other side, he laid me on my back and lifted my legs over his shoulder as his cock slid back inside me. He held my legs to his chest and fucked me hard and fast, grunting each time his cock bottomed out in my body. I was writhing and mewling beneath him, having orgasm after orgasm on his cock. Geoff eventually pushed deep inside me and filled me with a huge load of his cum. I was exhausted and laying there panting for breath and no strength left in my body.

Josh, Jim and Geoff all took another round with me, and Josh had Sally as well. The sun was up when Geoff finally pulled his now limp cock from my body and plopped it on my belly as he smacked my ass on the side. "Nice fuck baby, I'll see you around." I could only nod, my mouth was dry and unable to form words. The last thing I saw was him walking away from me with a smirk on his face.

I woke hours later; I was clean and in bed. I felt an arm draped across my body and let out a soft moan as I took the hand in mine thinking it was Ben. The hand was bigger than Ben's, I looked at the large body next to mine and saw Jim. I smiled and snuggled into him and went back to sleep with my little hand wrapped around his thick cock.

As I drifted off to sleep, I smiled, happy I let myself go and enjoy the experience, and hoped the rest of the week would be as much if not even more fun than last night.

Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers