The Week that Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi then introduced me to her new friend Natalie and we chatted for a while, the typical vacation convo, where are you from, what do you do etc. She mentioned that she had come alone to relax and recharge as she had just gotten out of a long term relationship and she was hoping to meet some single locals as she hadn't been laid in a while. I was surprised how forward speaking she was from just meeting us, even though I found out after my wife had spoken with her for an hour while I was asleep.

It was time for lunch and Natalie had a massage booked for the afternoon, we said goodbye and got up to go our separate ways for lunch. Natalie disappointingly leaving her towel covering up as she left.

Lexi joked, In a much more sexual way than the way she spoke earlier when I was first caught looking at her ass.

"Too bad you didn't get to see her more without the towel"

I said

"I hope to later in the week" to which Lex responded with

"Yeah I think you will"

Sensing a bit of mischief in her voice. I shrugged it off thinking there is no way a FFM threesome would be in the cards this week. The rest of the day was uneventful: lunch, beach for the afternoon, and dinner.

Lex looked stunning as we made our way from dinner to the entertainment area for that night's show with a couple of drinks. We had both had a few throughout the day and were pretty tipsy by this point of the evening. She was wearing a little black tennis skirt that showed off her ass and thighs nicely, with a plain white tank top making her nice breasts stand out. We didn't last long at the bar as the alcohol in our system, lust for each other, and my excitement of what might happen tonight took over and we went back to the room. On the way we ran into Natalie who was heading to the bar. She gave a noticeable wink to Lex as we crossed paths.

We were making out and practically had our shirts off as we fumbled to unlock the door. With everything that I had to drink that night, I went to the washroom and when I came back in the room, the lights were dimmed and there was Lex presenting herself naked in doggy style position and said

"Here is your next surprise the lube is on the table I think you can figure out the rest".

Wow her anal cherry, I never expected this to actually happen; it was something just in my dreams and fantasies. As I came over to the bed, she moved positions as we kissed and I laid down as my hands reached around her to caress her soon-to-be-taken ass. I realized she had a butt plug inserted and she moaned

"I'm so horny and ready for your cock in my ass but first take care of me."

She slid up to straddle my face as I laid on the bed. I loved it when she forced me to lick her pussy and was super excited that she was doing this on back to back nights with her hairy pussy. I stuck my tongue out a little as she gently rocked herself over it, starting with her clit and moving herself upwards letting my tongue travel the length of her lips a few times before she clamped herself down over my face and I drove my tongue as deep into her as I could, my nose nestled against her clit and I could feel her hairy patch on my forehead.

I breathed out, something she loved that I did and I could hear her moan as the hot air moved around her now really wet cunt. My nose nuzzled up against her clit as she squeezed her thighs tight around my face.

I was so hard with anticipation of what was going to come next and being forced to make her cum. I had let my submissive side come out more and more and loved when I was helpless but to please her. A few more movements of my tongue with a couple of twist of her nipples with my fingers, I could feel as she became wetter and soon cumming around my tongue. I lapped up as much of her pussy cum as possible and pushed her off of me quickly becoming the dominant one.

She was still recovering from her first O as I flipped her over removed her butt plug, taking a moment to admire her small gape and slid my tongue around her virgin asshole making it glisten with all the pussy cum and saliva I had built up in my mouth. I reached around and played with her nipples as I licked and prepped her asshole with saliva and lube.

She moaned with pleasure and said "take me now".

I moved around in front of her and slid my cock into her mouth. Once I felt it couldn't get any wetter I moved back around her backside slid a finger in followed by a second as I added some lube to my throbbing uncut dick.

Removing my fingers I lined my cock up with her rosebud and slowly pushed in as Lex pushed back trying to relax for me to enter. I slowly worked my way in until I was balls deep into her ass--doggy style. I stayed still for a minute while Lex got used to being impaled from behind for the first time. She motioned that she was ready for fucking when she reached through her legs grabbed my balls and rubbed her still wet pussy with my ball sac. I can't give justice to the feeling of being inside her virgin ass for the first time.

Being 15 or so years from my last virgin pussy I really couldn't remember that feeling anymore. But the feeling of being in her ass was so new. It was super tight but once in, felt so warm and different compared to that of a pussy. I slowly slid almost all the way out and back in. Lex groaned a little but said it was all good and to continue she was ready for me to really take her. I started to move in and out at a regular pace when she started to push back at me almost fucking my dick more than I was fucking her ass. I grabbed her hips with both hands and really started to give it to her as hard as I could. She was almost screaming with joy as she used her right hand in front of her to hold herself up as she furiously rubbed her fingers over her clit with her left.

I couldn't hold back much longer and let her know as she screamed

"Cum in my virgin ass, I'm going to cum too, don't stop, I need your cum in me"

10 seconds later we were both cumming at the same time as I must have deposited 5 shots straight into her ass. I pulled out as we collapsed beside each other on the bed, cum started to ooze out of her now-used asshole. She rolled onto her side and said

"Wow that was better than I had expected."

We cuddled and fell into a deep sleep with cum still oozing out of her ass.

Day 3 - We awoke the next morning to the sound of the waves rolling on the beach, the smell of sex still hung in the room. Lex looked beautiful lying there in her "birthday suit", remnants of last night's ass-fucking showing as some cum had dried on the outside of her curvy behind. She rolled on top slowly grinding her pussy on my morning wood.

"I didn't get any in the front last night" she said as I laid there and smiled, loving what this week had turned into but still knowing there were a couple of days left. Normally there is a build up to things but I couldn't possibly think there was a grand finale to come. Getting back to the morning, with Lex's moist pussy rubbing up and down on my hard morning shaft I cupped her stunning tits and pulled her semi erect nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her nipple feeling it harden like a mini cock in my mouth. This always got her going and she rolled off lying down and motioning she wanted my self-proclaimed magic tongue elsewhere.

To thank her for her anal virginity the night before I planned to go nice and slow devouring her delicious pussy, moving my tongue with a couple of small circles around her clit I could feel her wetness build, as I slid down and outlined the outsides of her now swollen labia lips teasing her with little flicks of my finger in her hole as my tongue continued to roam around the outside of her sexpot. The heat coming off of her pussy turned me on even more as my morning wood remained rock hard and ready.

She was more than ready when I opened my mouth giving her clit a quick little blow of hot air right before suctioning my mouth around it and sucking in gently flicking it with the tip of my tongue. I could feel her thighs tighten around my face as I knew she was close to cumming and drove 2 fingers deep into her hole finger fucking her hard and deep as my tongue continued to slide over her little love bump. As she lifted her hips and drove her clit into my mouth, I could hear her orgasm moans and feel her pussy contract against my fingers, some remains of my cum still squeezing out of her ass from last night. As her hips fell back into the bed, I gently licked around her pussy and ass, licking up all of the pussy juice and my cum as I could, giving her the minute or 2 she needed before I slid my cock into her and give her the fucking she deserves.

It was a fantastic memory of morning sex as she rolled on top and grinded on me in reverse cowgirl so we could both look out the window to the sea and beach from our 3rd floor room in the condo-style building. I came in her and she rolled over telling me to have a breakfast appetizer. I cleaned all of my cum out of her pussy which was becoming the norm of our sexcapade trip. I was getting used to tasting my own cum from her pussy and was not lying when I said I hoped this would continue when we get home. Knowing that my desire to do this normally leaves after I cum, I was happy that it had finally happened and each time the desire remained a little more. Knowing this,

Lex said "I'm just glad we could fulfill this fantasy, but imagine if you could do it before cumming when you desire it the most."

Knowing what she had seen on my laptop but not wanting to admit my cock-sucking desire, I just shrugged it off saying

"Well god didn't design me to be able to do that."

We showered and got our things together to head for breakfast and another day of relaxing.

As we got outside, the bright morning sun made us squint a bit. We also ran right into Natalie who was still a little groggy from her night before.

"Surprised to see you up this early" Lex joked

"Was woken up by the couple above me clearly having a better time than I am so far" Nat shot back with as we blushed as we immediately knew it was us who had awoken her.

Lex tried to laugh it off but Natalie had also put 2 and 2 together.

"Well you 2 have had quite the week so far, I've been jealous and using the noises I've heard as masturbation material" Nat poured on to my embarrassment.

This really caused us to blush as we knew we had been outed and were clearly being too loud. I wondered if she actually knew what we had been doing. Did she know I ate my own cum multiple times that week? Did she know my wife now took it in the ass? Regardless, we felt at this point it would be rude to at least not invite her for breakfast with us, all 3 of us now hungry from our own versions of morning fun.

We got to know her over breakfast, finding out she just got out of long term relationship and was here for a week of fun by herself but had yet to find anyone to have fun with yet, as most vacationers were couples. Nat and Lex had previously spoken about this when I was sleeping by the pool a couple of days earlier and I was disappointed for her that she hadn't had any success yet. Natalie said she almost got lucky last night but at the last minute the guy (I think she was hooking up with a couple) pulled the plug. For the life of me I couldn't understand why someone would turn this black beauty down and especially the guy of a couple... who wouldn't want to see their wife with another women? Another man understandable but another woman, isn't that a dream fantasy for most?

Nat and Lex hit it off well and when we got to the pool I let them continue their girl talk as I went to see what resort sports were happening on the beach. I returned around lunch time and found them both in a day drunk state, Lex with an extra twinkle in her eye. I brought them back lunch as they continued to chat.

The afternoon was uneventful, a few moments of shuteye, me having a few drinks to get to near their level and ending with Natalie leaving for another massage saying that the male masseur has magic hands and we both should give him a try.

As night time arrived, the evening was a typical resort night, good food followed by drinks and entertainment. Another night of love making, Lex shaving her pussy smooth as the Caribbean heat was doing numbers on her hairy pussy in her thong-style bikini bottoms. Another first as she slid an un-expecting but welcomed finger in my bum as she blew me, making me ejaculate the most amount I think I ever had as she milked my cock with her mouth and stimulated my prostate with her finger and followed it up with a snowball kiss.

Day 4 was the same as the rest, Lex hung out with Natalie in the morning while I played sports on the beach, some drinks in the afternoon, dinner, more drinks and following the new theme of the week wild: love making at night, anal again, another finger in the bum BJ and snowball kiss, with a regular more vanilla style dick-in-pussy Lex on top sex session on the morning of day 5.

Day 5 was to be our last night with a flight out at noon the next day and back to regular life. It was just the 2 of us at breakfast, and Lex asked me what I wanted to do for our last day.

"More of the same would work for me I said with a wink"

Even though I really wanted to say I wanted to watch her go down on another woman and having her and Natalie tag-team suck my cock and balls and slide my dick into her black magic ass. But feeling like my week had already gone above and beyond what I ever expected from my typically (until this week) vanilla wife, this wasn't something I was not going to suggest. We had breakfast and made our way to what had become our regular spot at the pool. Disappointingly, Natalie wasn't there as she had been the last few days. The day flew by as we enjoyed a few drinks, a good lunch, and our last day of warm sun for a while. Just before we went to pack up, Natalie appeared as she had done a morning excursion off the resort and had another massage to which she joked, got her all hot and bothered, which made me just want to see her and Lex together even more. We had dinner reservations but made plans to meet Natalie for drinks afterwards. Lex surprisingly teased that we would help her find a man for her last evening there as well. Dinner was fantastic - fresh fish and lobster. Lex wore an amazing white summer dress that hugged her curves perfectly showing just the right amount of cleavage to make my cock stir but not enough to make her look like the sexy slut she had become behind closed doors. Natalie on the other hand showed up for drinks dressed to kill and really turned heads with a skirt so short it barley contained her ass.

As we took a seat on a bench table, we all sat in a line with Lex in the middle. Natalie's skirt so short she had to make sure she sat at a table to make sure no one could come get themselves a nice up skirt view, which she made a point to inform us she was going commando underneath.

One drink led to another and the 3 of us were soon completely hammered as the conversation had gotten more and more personal and we paid less attention to the bad karaoke that was being performed. Lex had pretty much spilled all the beans about what she had done that week and Natalie had equally great stories she shared from her past which didn't leave much that she hadn't tried. Lex embarrassingly told her how she had fingered my ass that week while giving a blowjob to which Natalie surprised me saying that her ex loved taking it (what I presumed was a strap-on) up the ass. Lex picking up on this and the liquid courage in my system, I admitted I'd be curious about taking it in the ass, clarifying that I meant a strap-on and not a real dick. Thinking I needed to keep my cock-sucking and cum swallowing fantasy to myself.

One thing led to another with Natalie confessing her love of licking pussy and how it had been a while since she had gotten to. I pretty much was rock hard the entire time we drank/talked and I swear I caught Natalie putting her hand under the table and up her skirt a couple of times. After making a quick re-adjustment to make my hard-on not noticeable I excused myself to go to the washroom.

I came back astounded to see Lex making out with Natalie. I couldn't believe my eyes: was Lex actually going to lez out tonight? As I sat and stared, Natalie removed her lips and Lex sat there still, waiting for my reaction and her in a dazed state from what had just happened. I immediately smiled and suggested we take this back to our room. Surprisingly and seemingly too easily, they agreed as they both giggled, knowing their little show had worked on me as they had me in their palms to do whatever they wanted if it meant I was going to get to watch them and hopefully have both of them. Little did I know at the time this was all part of their plan.

We got back to our condo complex and Natalie said she had to go to her room for a few mins. Lex and I immediately flew into our room and I said a quick prayer that Natalie wasn't going to back out. I confirmed with Lex she was ok with this as there was the potential in my mind I was going to kiss another woman and put my cock in another woman's mouth, pussy, and hopefully black ass. She said as long as I'm ok with her joining in on the fun that she was fine with what was about to happen. Quickly Lex flipped on top of me and sat her now dripping wet thong on my chest, pulled it to the side and slid her pussy on top of my face with her dress still on.

Natalie returned as Lex rode my face and had a bag with her. With Lex still on my face Natalie took my hands and fastened straps to my wrists and ankles and secured my arms pinned on the top corners of the bed connected to the head board. Letting my submissive side out more I groaned as Lex slid off my face having her first O of the evening while still dressed, she got me undressed, herself undressed and started to walk over to our tall black new friend. Soon a blindfold was draped over my face as they said they wanted to play a game with me guessing whose hand/foot/tits/mouth was touching my dick. I readily agreed. I could hear them make out and heard Natalie's clothes fall to the floor as Lex exclaimed "oh wow" to something figuring it was her pussy or maybe her seeing or touching someone else's tits for the first time.

It was pretty easy for me to guess whose hand and whose mouth was who's on my cock. Feet gave me some issues and there were a couple of moments they left me alone and I could hear them touching each other and exploring each other's beautiful feminine bodies. A couple of those moments threw me off as there had been, what I thought, loud what must have been a slurping sloppy kiss or pussy licking. With my correct guess of Lex giving me a blowjob I could feel Natalie making her way up my chest as she sat her beautiful black ass on me, I could barely hold back cumming in Lex's mouth as I asked her to stop. The excitement of having a new black pussy so close to my face and hearing them explore each other had me on the edge. Lex stopped and asked if I was ready. For what I didn't know but said "yes" and with that Natalie removed the blindfold and to my shock there was a giant 9 inch rock hard black cock with 2 large low hanging balls inches from my face. They laughed as I reacted with a wide-eyed surprised look on my face.

Lex proceeded to spill that she knew about all my online porn searches. I was shocked at first but quickly realized she must have been ok with it based on the situation I was in, tied to a bed with a fat juicy black cock inches from my face. She admitted she had just planned to peg me this week, but then met Natalie and plans changed. Tonight I wasn't just going to have my backdoor cherry popped but it was going to be by a real cock and a massive black one at that. Natalie then took over asking how excited I was and how bad I wanted her member in my mouth. Unable to speak from the shock and newness of the situation and not able to move with her on my chest and my arms and feet still strapped to the bed and my wife sitting on my legs gently caressing my swollen balls, I just opened my mouth as she took the hint and slid her glistening wet circumcised black mushroom head of her cock into my mouth. Immediately I closed my eyes and let my tongue slide on the back side of her dick as her cock continued to invade my now cock-sucking mouth.