The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this Mistress Anne moved my hand away and then touched her lips to my cunt. Her tongue quickly followed pressing into my fold. While her technique was awkward and un-practiced the sentiment and intent behind it were so over whelming I quickly approached orgasm. "Please may this slave cum?"

"Yes, Slut come," Master Michael spoke, "Come all over Mistress Anne's tongue."

Soon after this the three of us fell hard a sleep in the large bed. It is a very rare privilege for a slave to be permitted to sleep in the same bed as their dominant. I felt extremely proud to have earned this right.

In the morning after sleeping in late the three of us showered together in my Masters' large multi-head shower stall. I tenderly sponge washed and caressed Mistress Anne's body as she did the same to my own. Then we both washed Master Michael.

Downstairs I made breakfast one last time for my temporary owners. After cleaning the kitchen, I was again led back upstairs. Back in the master bedroom I was instructed to kneel.

Master Michael ordered, "Get me hard. Your owner will be picking you up in about an hour and I still want to fuck your ass before you go."

Taking Master's cock into my mouth I was able to quickly get it ready nice and hard to fuck my ass.

Once his cock was ready I climbed onto the bed then turned to present my ass. A cool liquid could soon be felt coating my back hole followed by first one then two fingers working inside of me. The fingers were withdrawn to be replaced with his cock. Slowly he worked it inside of me. Taking his time to allow me to adjust to the size. After several minutes his full length was deep inside of me as I could feel his balls slapping against my buttocks. Then I felt the hard slap of his hand on my ass cheek. "Beg to taste your Mistress' pussy as I fuck you in the ass.

"Please Mistress Anne allow this slave the taste of your pussy as she is fucked in the ass."

Positioning her sex in front of me I lowered my head to taste her once more. If there is anything I like better than getting fucked while eating pussy it is getting fucked in the ass while eating pussy. As Master plunged his cock into my back hole my tongue pushed deeper into Mistress Anne's opening. First Master came deep into my bowels followed my Mistress coating my tongue with her cream.

After resting for several minutes, the three of us began to stir arising from our state of bliss. "Slut," Master Michael spoke, "Your owner will be here to pick you up shortly. He gave very specific instructions on how you are to be waiting for him. Did he inform you of this?'

"No, Master Michael, my master did not inform me," I replied.

"He requests that you be freshly showered and clean before he arrives. You are be kneeling in the center of the room facing the door when he arrives."

At just few minutes before noon I am again kneeling in the center of the living room just as I was shortly after arriving. My owner will be soon be here to reclaim his property. I am hoping that my master will be happy to see me again.

Hearing the ring of the doorbell I wait anxiously for my Master to appear. At his appearance I feel a slight sigh of relieve. I knew that it was very highly unlikely but there was always a fear deep down within me that my Master would not come to reclaim his property.

"There's my Slut. Did she enjoy her time with Master Michael and Mistress Anne?" Master asked upon seeing me kneeling. Waiting for him as instructed.

"Yes Master, your Slut very much enjoyed her time with Master Michael and Mistress Anne."

"Are you ready to come back home?"

"Yes Master, but Slut does have one last request before she leaves this house."

"And what is that my Slut," Master responds.

"Slut would very much like to taste Mistress Anne's pussy one last time before she leaves, if Mistress Anne is agreeable."

Looking over towards Mistress Anne Master askes, "Is it ok if Slut tastes your pussy one last time before she goes?"

"Yes, if she wants a final taste of my pussy by all means."

"Then feel free to take her into another room where she can do so."

"No, if she wants to taste my pussy one last time she can do it right here right now, so you both can watch," Mistress Anne replies. Then kicks off her shoes and pulls her jeans and panties off in one quick motion before sitting down in the center of the sofa behind her. Slips her panties and jeans off her legs and over her feet. Spreading her legs, she orders, "Crawl to me Slut."

Crawling towards Mistress Anne I place my head once again between her thighs.

Arriving back at my master's house he instructs me, "Slut please go upstairs and change. Sara's grandparents will be bringing her home any time now."

Upstairs I take a few moments to examine the red welts and bruises that are still covering my body. Some had started to fade but most were still quite apparent. 'Susan will definitely not be wearing anything to revealing for at least a week and probably longer,' I thought to myself looking back at my reflection in the mirror. After showering and dressing into comfortable jeans and a loose shirt I then removed Slut's collar from around my neck. This I followed by removing Susan's wedding ring from a special little box on the dressing table to place it upon my left hand.

I made it back downstairs just in time to hear the voice of a seven-year-old little girl running into the house yelling, "Mommy, Mommy," and then running into my outstretched arms and a great big hug.

As I held my daughter in my arms I asked, "Did you have a fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa McAllister?"

That weekend was the one and only time that Slut's Master sold her at auction. He did begin however loaning her out after that. But only to individuals and couples that he had previously shared her with before.

It was several months later when Slut was again taken to the BDSM Club where the auction was held. She was kneeling on a pillow next to her Master seated at a booth in the common lounge area as he spoke to another Master. It was then that Slut spotted Master Michael and Mistress Anne across the room. Mistress Anne was holding a leash attached to the collar of a young naked slave girl with her arms restrained behind her back. The three were headed towards the private rooms in the back. It looks as if Master Michael and Mistress Anne had acquired a slave of their own.

The End.

*****

Thank You for taking the time to read more story. Please vote, comment or send me feedback. It has been sometime since I last submitted a story. I have been trying write more but life just seems to keep getting in the way. Thanks again Susan.