The Weekend at the Spa

Story Info
A wife has her eyes opened to new experiences.
7.5k words
4.02
30.9k
35
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
705 Followers

The weekend that would change our lives.

Hi, Mary Turner 10am massage?

The young lady looked up from her desk at me,

"Oh hi Mrs Turner, yes I have you here. Would you prefer a male or female masseuse today? we have Mario or Louise on this morning."

"Louise please."

"No problem, if you take this towel and get undressed in room 7. Get comfortable on the table and Lou will be in in ten minutes ok."

***************************

Myself and John had planned this weekend away without the kids for weeks, I was going to get pampered to within an inch of my life over these two days. The room was to die for and it had a huge bed that you virtually had to jump onto it because the mattress was so deep. His n hers sinks, a two foot deep bath, a shower cubicle nearly as big as our home bathroom! The place cost a small fortune but it was well worth every penny just to get away from three hormonal teenagers for a while. We would have full unrestricted use of all facilities because we had paid premium rates for our stay. It would be nice to be treated like a queen if only for two days. The first thing we did was look through the bedside brochure and booked the masseuse service, the spa, the pedicure, manicure, hair, nails, I was in heaven. John had golf Saturday at nine then we would meet up in the restaurant for lunch, sorted.

I was the big 4-0 next year and I was feeling down about it, John had always said I looked 29 but I think he was just being tactful with me, I could see the lines on my face appearing in the bathroom mirror. I still had my youthful figure and my boobs were still looking towards the sky so it was not all bad I suppose. We had a beautiful meal on the Friday evening and a few drinks in the hotel bar, I was quite surprised just how many youngsters were in there. Most couples were early to mid-twenties, we had never even thought of spa weekends at that age. Because the hotel had a lot of guests over this particular weekend and they were over subscribed for golf they had decided to run a handicap competition on the golf course. It would run alongside the not so serious players but as it was handicapped near all played. John had signed up online last week and as soon as we hit the bar he was up at the board to see who he was paired with. All players had nametags on the table below the list so they could see at a glance who they were playing with in the morning. It also was a great idea for ice breaking in the bar on our first night.

John was playing in a four, he was scanning the room for a Harry C, Paul T and a Sarah S. It was actually quite fun to guess who was who and soon players and spouses were chatting like old friends.

Tables in the restaurant were rearranged with permission and most golfers sat on tables with their new found friends. I am not into golf and was pleasantly surprised that Paul's wife Sandra although a few years my junior, we had a lot in common. We got on like a house on fire, Sarah's husband stuck out like a sore thumb because she was giving it to the boys about a woman kicking their asses in the morning. So we took him under our wings and soon the table had virtually split in half, the golf fanatics and us spouses. I was probably ten years or so the senior in our small group so the music talk was going straight over my head, I tried my hardest to steer the conversations into my realm when I could so I could keep up. But like I said it was myself and Sandra that just seemed to click, pretty soon we were laughing and joking like we had known each other since school days. It turned out that her and her husband were regulars here they come at least 4-5 times a year. She booked spa's and pampering sessions on her phone for the same times so we could see each other while the men did their thing.

John was in a great mood that night in our room and he got the benefit of my new lingerie although it didn't stay on me long enough for him to appreciate it properly.

The next morning as I was going into massage room 7 Sandra came into the gym reception.

"Hey Sandra I am having a sauna after the massage, fancy joining me?"

"Sounds perfect, see you in there in about 45 minutes."

The receptionist looked up saying,

"Good morning Mrs Townsend, you will be having Mario today he will be in to you in 5 minutes ok, room 6."

I noticed a smile come over Sandra's face as she was told that Mario was her masseuse today.

"Thank you Pauline, that sounds perfect too."

Sandra strutted off into room 6 grinning at me as she closed the door.

The room was clean with white painted walls and a massage table in the centre. A couple of sofa's and a tv next to a snack table with a door leading to a small room to change. I folded my clothes and hung my jeans on the hanger provided, wrapped the towel around myself and lay on the table. I was so relaxed that it startled me when I felt a presence next to me say,

"Hello Mrs Turner I am Louise, sorry to make you jump I think you were just drifting off to sleep. I will be giving you the relaxing full body massage experienc today."

"God yes, sorry I think I did drift off for a second."

"Well it has been known for quite a few clients to fall asleep during these sessions unless you want a deep tissue session?"

"No, no, just a soft soothing one for me please."

"Ok, can I remove your towel or do you wish it to remain over your buttocks?"

"No its fine you are the professional, you do as you see fit, I am quite literally in your hands."

"Good, now you just lay there and relax please Mrs Turner."

"Mary, call me Mary."

"Ok Mary, relax."

Louise warmed the oil on her hands and dribbled a small amount between my shoulder blades. Her warm hands started to feel around my neck and shoulders, light feather like touches with her finger tips kneading the oil into the top of my back. It felt divine. Her hands were so smooth and her magic had me drifting off again.

"Mary can I go a little deeper or do you prefer to stay like this?"

All I could manage was hmmmm. Her hands came around to my sides and dug a little into my ribcage and up to my armpits but not too hard, it was just right. She moved to the bottom of the bed after two or three minutes and started on my feet and calves.

"Oh I wish john could learn your foot-rub technique, that feels wonderful."

Just then I heard a squeal, then another.

"Sorry, that is your friend next door."

"Well Sandra is either having a great time or she is in agony," I laughed.

"The former probably, and maybe just a little of the latter." smiled Louise touching her forefinger to the side of her nose.

"My husband is very good at his job."

"Mario? Mario is your husband?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Oh, I see."

"Lay and relax Mary."

I put my head back down and her magic hands resumed on the backs of my knees and thighs, again I felt myself drifting away. I opened my eyes quickly as her finger tips started to drift up the insides of my thighs spreading my legs a little. She ran her hands from my ankles to my bum cheeks in swift movements lingering at my cheeks kneading the glutes. Louise dripped some more warm oil onto my bum crack, I could feel it trickle down into my more intimate areas and she ran her finger there to catch the oil.

An involuntary sigh escaped my lips as she slid the oil back up my bum crack to my lower back. I felt my pussy moisten immediately, no female had ever touched me there before. It shocked me that she did. Louise obviously thought nothing of it and continued to knead my glutes. I heard another squeal from the next room and I found myself wondering what was going on in there.

The daydream stopped as I felt those fingers again in my bum crack opening and closing my cheeks. My pussy was starting to leak now, I could feel it drip to the bed. Louise moved to the side and reached over me running her hands down my torso, just ever so slightly touching the sides of my breasts as she did. My breathing was getting more deep and rapid now as she continued the massage.

"Turn over please Mary."

"Eh...what, what, sorry."

"Turn over please Mary."

"Oh, oh yes, sorry."

I turned onto my back I noticed her looking at my nipples that were standing out like thimbles.

"You have a perfect body Mary, you must work out a lot. Your back had no knots at all just seriously toned and firm muscles and I must say your breasts are magnificent too."

"Oh, well, thank you....I think."

With that she warmed more oil onto her hands and ran her palms over my ribcage under my boobs. It was a definite low moan from next door now, Sandra was moaning and groaning with what sounded like sexual groaning.

"Louise Is she ok?"

"Yes, Mario is giving her a more advanced type of massage. Mrs Townsend likes a more shall we say erm vigorous type of massage."

She grinned again as she said the words as her palm slid over one of my nipples "OHHH."

"Oh sorry Mary, did you not like that?"

"No, erm yes, erm,"

"Is that yes or no, I can avoid your more intimate areas if you wish. Or I can give you the full body massage you asked for."

"Erm, I didn't realise that meant FULL body?"

She tweaked my nipple again saying, "We can stop or carry on, the choice is yours Mary."

Again a louder moan from the next room, this one was definitely sexual in nature. I whispered,

"Erm, yes please."

"Sorry, can you speak a little louder."

Louise came close to my face as she said it, her lips were close to my cheek with her hands roaming over my chest and stomach. I was finding it hard to form the words as I writhed under her feminine touches. She stroked my face with her finger tips and asked,

"Louder Mary, what do you want?"

"Please.......carry on. Do what you normally do." I whispered again almost under my ragged breath.

"Do you mean you wish to have me continue with the full body massage."

"OOOOOOHHH GOD!"

She tweaked my nipple again. Her other hand slid down my body over my stomach. Never in my life had any woman touched me like this, no one had EVER touched me like this I was catching my breath now, my head was being played with like my body. It felt like Louise's hands were everywhere.

"Mary?"

"Yes, yes, the full body massage please, yes please.....please."

Louise smiled looking deep into my eyes as she leaned in and lightly kissed my cheek.

I heard more moaning from next door then realised it wasn't from the next room, it was me making the sounds now. Louise was playing my body like a musician, her hands were sliding over my torso and into my lower regions as the noises from my larynx grew louder. Her hand slipped over my mound without stopping, I so desperately wanted her to stop it at my pussy but she slid her fingers from one side to the other constantly keeping me wanting. Her left palm slid over my breasts as her right slipped over my groin. I was starting to buck on the bed now trying to position myself to where I needed her hands.

"OHHHHH!"

Her fingers slid into my pussy lips and stopped on my clit drumming it, fuck I swore my pussy just ejaculated, I suddenly felt so wet there. I looked up to see Louise smiling down at me then she slid her middle finger inside my body, still looking me square in the eyes. She curled her finger to stroke my G spot as her other hand drifted down to join it. She took my clitoris between her fingers and squeezed. My moaning was becoming beyond my control now as I bucked on the bed.

Her fingers were making circles over my clit when suddenly I came so violently. My body doubled up as my legs and arms shook, I tried to sit up but Louise pushed me back and continued with her assault. I heard myself screaming in ecstasy, it didn't register in my brain that it was me making the animal noises but it was. My orgasm took me to places I had never dreamed of going to, my body seemed to have a life of its own I was shivering and shaking. When I eventually started to come down my whole body ached and stopped the violent shaking and I flopped back onto the bed.

"That was good Mary, very good. Your body reacts so wonderfully well to stimulation."

I lay there unable to move or even speak for minutes as Louise cleaned me up with damp towels. She helped me from the bed as I stood on uneasy legs, it felt like I had never learned to walk properly and I was holding on to anything I could to keep from falling.

"Are you ok Mary? Would you like a nice cup of tea and just rest here for ten minutes."

"Uh huh."

I nodded yes. I still couldn't talk properly. My body was still trembling. Louise left the room and all was silent. What the hell just happened?

Five minutes later a knock on the door, it slowly opened and Sandra came through with a huge smile on her face and a cup of tea in her hand.

"Well, someone had fun!" she laughed.

"Fuck, Sandra. Just Fuck!"

"Good aren't they." She was grinning and laughing as she handed me the tea.

"GOOD! My god I am still shaking, what the fuck happened, I only came in for a massage?"

"I hope you don't mind but I had a word with Mario to ask Lou to give you a little extra if you didn't object. I take it you didn't?"

I sat traumatized drinking my tea with my new best friend who was laughing her head off at me. I did start to smile a little as I thought back at what happened, what do I tell John? Do I tell him? he would probably get off on it knowing him the pervert.

"What happened next door with you and Mario? I could hear you, that's probably what got me so worked up."

"Much the same as in here I would think, the only difference is Mario has a huge dong between his legs and Lou doesn't."

She burst into fits of giggles again.

"How do you know its huge?"

"You heard him fucking me didn't you?"

"NOOOO! You didn't?"

"Yup! Lou is good trust me, she is really good but Mario, god he is fan-fucking-tastic!"

"You let him fuck you?"

"Of course, why do you think we come here so often?"

"So while Paul is off golfing you cheat with Mario?"

"Oh it's not like I am cheating on him, he does Lou too!"

"What!"

"Yes, we sometimes have a joint massage and watch each other getting fucked, its soooooo sexy."

"My god, Sandra I am shocked, does anyone else do these things here?"

"Some, but not many. Lou and Mario only go the extra mile for recommended customers, they could get into serious shit if it goes sour. When you told me about your schedule here I checked you out last night at dinner and you seemed to be game so, like I said I had a chat with Mario and he asked Lou to see how far you might want to take it."

"Please, please don't tell Paul what happened today, he might tell John and he would go apeshit!"

"I'll let you in on another secret Mary, John knows already. I asked Paul last night if I should get Lou to do you, he said he would run it by John first. As far as I know he told john before tee off. If John had any objections he had an hour to stop it, he didn't stop it did he?"

***********************************

We went to an early lunch before the boys got back from golf, I was expecting John back around 1pm so we had a couple of hours before they made an appearance. Then a thought occurred to me,

"Shit, this means Paul knows that I had girlie sex today too!"

"Afraid so babe," Sandra said with a smile on her wicked face.

"Oh god, I am soooo embarrassed. What am I going to say to John?"

"Embarrassed, why? You said yourself that no one had ever given you an orgasm or touched you like that before. I mean look at you girl you are glowing."

Just then the waiter came carrying our vodka martini and nibbles. As he turned to leave Sandra said, "Hmmmm, nice ass."

"You are incorrigible Sandra, you are such a bad influence ha ha."

A couple of martini's later the boys turned up, John had a big shit eating grin on his face and leaned in to kiss me.

"Massage good?"

I lowered my eyes not knowing where to look or say.

Sandra leant across and took my hand in hers saying,

"Let's say she had an experience and she has never felt so relaxed in her life."

I looked up at John with tears in my eyes and mouthed the words I love you, sorry. He pulled me into his arms and whispered, "Did you enjoy it?"

"uh huh." I whispered back into his ear.

I looked across the table and Sandra was in Pauls arms looking back at us. Sandra blew me a kiss and winked as if to say, there you go I told you it would be ok.

It was surreal we all sat down to lunch and nothing more was said about it, I was waiting for the questions and nothing came. All the boys could talk about was the day's golf and how well they had played. Paul was three under and John was two under whatever that meant? leaving them 3rd and 4th respectively so they were on cloud nine. I got sly looks from Sandra throughout lunch but I was relieved that no more was said.

As soon as John had me alone in the lift he attacked me, he pinned me to the wall with my arms above my head holding my wrists and kissed me more passionately than he had ever done before. It took my breath from me, he had one hand on my breast and his lips on mine as the lift reached our floor. The doors opened and an elderly couple were waiting, she looked to her husband and said,

"See George, that's how you kiss a lady!"

"Yes dear." He replied looking at the floor.

We tumbled out of the doors laughing, "Sorry, we got a bit carried away."

"No problem dearie, its lovely to see a young couple in love."

We hurried down the hallway to our room and couldn't get in the door quick enough, again John attacked me ripping my blouse from my chest sending buttons everywhere,

"John, stop! That was my best blouse."

"Fuck the blouse, get on the bed!"

I had never known him be so dominant and he pushed me backwards and pulled my jeans off leaving me in my bra and panties. Next my shoes were thrown across the room harrowingly missing the tv. He ripped my new thong from my body and slid his trousers to his ankles. They were still there as he climbed to join me on the bed, John's cock stood proud from his body as he lined himself up with its target and slid in.

"OOOOOMMPPHHHH!"

He rammed into me in one powerful stroke and just went for it, his trousers hindered his movements but he did his best to drive me through the mattress. I wrapped my ankles around his back as he jackhammered into me. I reached for his face to kiss him and as our lips met he roared like an animal, the fire in his eyes had such passion burning as he fired stream after stream of hot semen into me. He collapsed onto me completely drained as I held onto him tightly.

"My god John, where did that come from?"

I got no answer, he just raised himself slightly and looked me in the eyes with love and kissed me.

"I love you Mary Turner."

With that he got off the bed, pulled up his trousers and walked to the shower leaving me spread eagled on the bed. What the hell just happened? It was like an anger fuck but far more passionate. What was going on in his mind to do me that hard and fast? I heard the shower door close and crept to the bathroom. He was washing and scrubbing his cock like it was diseased.

"Oh shit, he hates me. He is scrubbing my smell off of himself."

He heard me as I sat on the toilet seat muttering to myself and turned to look at me through the glass door. He was still hard and he wasn't scrubbing me off him he had been masturbating. He beckoned me into the shower with him and I rose in a kind of trance walking towards him, he had a look of pure animal lust on his face as the door opened. John took my hand and I joined him under the falling water. Again he pulled me into his arms and kissed me with more passion than I had ever seen in him, I liked this John in fact I loved this John.

He spun me around and took me from behind much the same as the last fuck ten minutes ago, with his cream still inside me he slid in again with no resistance. John pounded me like a cheap 10 dollar whore with no regard to my pleasure at all he just wanted to fill me up again.

Dylan1
Dylan1
705 Followers
12