The Weekend at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was smashing me into the glass door as he pounded me hard, I was hanging on to the handle for dear life or anything I grab onto which was not a lot. I felt him push into me as far as he could and stopped, his cock was spasming inside me filling me with more of his cum. Our sex usually lasted an hour or so but he had fucked me to completion twice now in less than 15 minutes!

He pulled out and told me to clean him off, I grabbed the sponge,

"No, with your mouth!"

He had never been this dominant before so I obeyed him and sank to my knees and took his wet cock into my mouth. My god he was still hard? John grabbed my head and started to fuck my face, my hand went automatically to my soaked pussy and fingered myself as he pushed into my mouth. I came within seconds shaking like crazy as he pulled me to my feet and washed me clean. His cock was still hard and pushing into my stomach, would he never go soft? This was not like him and I loved it.

John picked me up and took me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom laying me on the duvet. He returned to the bathroom and came out with fresh towels to dry me off tenderly.

"John, what has gotten into you?"

"Thinking of you with that masseuse has turned me on more than I care to admit, I never knew you were into women, I was playing golf all day with a hard on. Paul was taking the piss out of me all morning."

"I am not into women, at least I wasn't."

"And you are now? Should I be worried?"

"I cannot believe what has happened here, two days ago I never ever in a million years would've thought something like this would happen and its happened so fast. I can see you like it because that golf stick between your legs is poking into me again!"

John rang down to the front desk and asked for a bottle of champagne to be sent to our room. We spent a beautiful Saturday afternoon lazing on the balcony drinking it, I missed my hair appointment but it was well worth it because we spent time together talking about what had happened and how John felt about being cheated on even though he really knew about it. The point he made was that at the time I didn't know he knew and as far as I knew he didn't, so it really was like cheating on him. That for me made it even more exciting I think we talked like we had never talked before.

My phone startled me, I must have drifted off to sleep. It was Coleen our eldest asking how we were getting on and what time we would be home tomorrow.

"Hi Coleen its wonderful here, I'd love to stay forever it's that good..........yes........about 5pm probably we have to be out of the room by 11am but we will get a lunch before we come home........yes we have made a few friends through your dads golf. We will be meeting them tonight for a farewell dinner but I have a feeling we will stay in touch......ok....I love you too.....bye for now"........

"Was that Colleen?"

"Yes, she was just checking in."

"you better go get your nails done its nearly 5pm, then straight back here for dinner. The golf presentation starts at nine."

I had brought a small black cocktail dress just in case and it only took me 10 minutes to get dressed with shoes and bag, no makeup yet but I needed John's opinion.

"John Do you think this is too much?"

"Oh my god, you look incredible, no, no, it's definitely not too much, I don't care what anyone else is wearing YOU are definitely wearing that tonight, did you pack my suit?"

"Yes it's in the wardrobe, I'll get myself made up and we are good to go."

It may be big headed but I believe we were going to kill it tonight, we are a good looking pair all dressed to the nines. I played it a bit slutty with the deep eyeshadow with lashes and bright red lips to match my nails, even my new high heels had red on the bottom. John looked so smart in his suit and it made me proud to be on his arm tonight. The hotel function room was buzzing and it was still only early.

We found our places on a big round table of eight and had a nice view of the stage. All the tables were set for a five course meal and the table places were man woman man woman, I was seated between Paul and John. I so hoped Paul would be discrete about earlier, it turned out I was worrying needlessly it was like it had never happened. The first course came out and it was like a gourmet meal, the food was top class. Sandra lent around her husband to ask if everything went well with John. I told her it could not have gone better. She smiled that wicked smile again.

Sarah was sitting opposite and it was so clear that she couldn't contain herself, it turned out that she had beaten all the men into first place. She was like a cat on a hot tin roof all evening. She was gloating and winding up all three men that she had beaten on our table, all good natured banter but it did go on a bit to us non golfers. Even her husband was getting a bit tired of it.

At about ten after all the meals had been served and cleared the hotel owner took to the stage and announced that the presentations were about to take place to a huge cheer. The top three players took to the stage alongside him, John had missed out by a stroke, he was sick but happy for his mate up there.

Paul had finished third place and won a free stay for two any weekend of his choice. Second went to a man on our neighbouring table and a momentous cheer went up for Sarah from the whole room. With great pride she held the trophy above her head and a cheque for £500.00p and a luxury weekend stay for two.

The hotel staff were clearing the tables as the band were setting up on the stage so we all retired to the bar next door to allow them to get the room sorted. I took Sandra into an embrace saying,

"This has been one of the best weekends of our life, thank you. Can we exchange details and stay in touch?"

"Mary, the boys have taken care of it already. How did it go with John? He seemed to take it well?"

"My god, he was rampant like a raging bull. I cannot believe I am telling you all this, I've only know you two days but he took me like he had never done before, it was glorious."

There was that wicked smile again,

"Paul was the same the first time he saw me eat out another woman."

"What!"

"He loves to watch me with a sexy lady, it turns him into a beast."

That wicked smile came back again.

"Are you winding me up Sandra?"

"No, we like to play around. I told you he fucks Lou while I have Mario, among others."

Just as I was about to ask more the hotel owner spoke over the mic,

"Everyone, please come in and dance the night away with our house band. I hope you players have had a great time and all you golf haters here is your chance to kick back and have fun. Please all have a great night."

We danced the night away all getting slightly drunk. Later when I got the chance to have a chat with Sandra in a more secluded place it was a real eyeopener. The more we talked the more her lifestyle excited me but then they were still basically newlyweds at four years of marriage, no kids yet so they could do as they pleased. I did not know at the time that John and Paul were having almost the same conversation. I had my first chance to talk to Paul when he asked me to dance.

"Thank you for not bringing up this morning."

"What you and Lou you mean?"

"Yes."

"Mary, John has been asking me about it all night ha, ha."

"NO! really?"

"Yes, he is like all of us men, the thought of two sexy women getting it on is like nirvana to us."

I punched his arm laughing. "Men!"

John took me to the floor for a few slow dances later in the evening, he leant into my ear and whispered,

"You know they are swingers?"

I nodded yes, I could feel his cock twitching as he held me tight.

"Did you know Sandra is bisexual?"

I put my arms around his neck and looked up to his questioning eyes and nodded yes again.

"Mary"................

He didn't know how to ask and started to stammer and lose track of his words trying to get something out.

"Yes John?"

"Mary...........Mary I want to watch."

"What, what do you want to watch John?"

"You know"...........

He had turned all coy like a little boy not knowing how to ask for something he so desperately wanted.

"No John, what do you want to watch?"

"Erm, you. I want to watch you."

"John, you know you can watch me anytime, are we talking sexual here? By the way your cock is jumping about down there it sounds like you want to watch me.......masturbate........is that it?"

I was loving this making him sweat, ask, squirm.

"Ok, ok, I want to watch you with Sandra!"

Shit I wasn't expecting that one! I thought it was going to be he wanted to watch Lou bring me off.

"Sorry! Sandra?"

"Yes, tonight in our room I want to watch you with Sandra."

The floodgates had opened now and he went on blabbing and blurbing about it and it became a bit of a blur, he bombarded me with questions and pleas, he was obviously so excited about what he thought was a given thing as I had been with a woman earlier.

"John you know I am not gay don't you, or bisexual?"

"But, but, you did it today, I want to see it, please?"

He turned into that whiney little boy again. I took his hand and lead him off the dancefloor and back to our table, Sandra had that bloody wicked smile on her face again. I had the feeling I had been well and truly set up by them.

"Well?" Sandra asked.

"You are bloody incorrigible Sandra!"

John and Paul had huge grins on their faces looking at me for an answer or some kind of indication of what I was thinking.

"Ok, you win. This once and only this once ok!"

They all cheered and john actually skipped to me and lifted me off the floor.

"But get me two huge martini's first, Dutch courage and all that. I need alcohol and lots of it."

John ran to the bar like a demented nutcase pushing past others to get my much needed alcohol fix, he came back with a tray of assorted beverages for us all, with four shots on the side. Sandra sat next to me and whispered in my ear,

"Are you absolutely sure? You can back out if you want I won't take offence."

"Lady, you are one sexy bitch and if anyone is to take my lesbo virginity I think you should be the one, I am ok with it but it needs to be soon before I get cold feet."

Sandra looked at the two fella's who virtually had their tongues hanging out and said,

"Does this mean as we are putting on a show for you two that you two boys are going to get it on for us?"

John spat out his scotch and nearly choked, "What!"

Sandra nearly pissed herself she was laughing so hard. Paul knocked back the last of his drink and said,

"come on then are we staying here or going up, our place or yours?"

Sandra stood and pulled me to my feet, I felt a little unsteady on my new stiletto's with all the booze and a bit light headed knowing what was to come.

She looked me in the eyes and said "Last chance Mary, are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes, come on before I change my mind."

We all walked across the foyer to the lifts and took one to their floor, as the lift door closed Sandra took my hands in hers and kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue pushed past my lips and lightly licked my teeth, her hands came around my waist and onto my ass pulling me into the clinch. Her lips were so soft it was nothing like kissing a man, it was far more sensual. She pushed my head back and licked all around my neck, god I was on the verge of an orgasm right then and there. I looked towards John and his eyes looked like they were on stalks, he was adjusting the front of his trousers because he was as turned on as I was.

The lift stopped just in time because I would have let her have me right there in the lift. We both led the way to their room hand in hand and the boys trailed behind. Sandra put in the key card and opened the door, suddenly it became real and I stood in the doorway frozen.

She took me by my hand and led me in and to her bed, the boys followed us and stood by the mini bar watching as she took the straps off my shoulders. My dress dropped to the floor at my feet leaving me in my bra and panties.

"Mary your body is exquisite."

Sandra ran her hands up and down my sides squeezing first one breast then the other. I found myself trembling as I stood in front of her half naked.

"Calm down Mary, I know you are scared and I promise I will do nothing you are uncomfortable with. I can feel you are unsure and worried but I really promise once you have tried this you will want more."

I closed my eyes and let her do her thing. She moved behind me and again kissed around my neck while her hands roamed over my boobs. Her hands undid my bra and my breasts fell free, she flicked and squeezed my nipples which sent electric shocks through my body. My knees felt weak as she licked down my spine until she reached my thong, she slid it down my legs and off of my feet leaving me in just my shoes. Her hand pushed between my shoulder blades and guided me towards the edge of the bed. When I reached the bed Sandra bent me at the waist placing my hands onto the bed completely leaving me open and exposed to her gaze.

"OHHHHH."

She lightly kissed all over my bum then her tongue traced down between my ass cheeks and lapped at my virgin hole. It felt so good as she opened my cheeks and licked from my vagina up into my ass and back down. I glanced towards John and he looked very uncomfortable massaging his covered cock through his trousers.

"John take it out, take your hard cock out and show me how much you are enjoying this."

John looked panic stricken as he looked back and forth between myself and Paul as Sandra licked me from behind. Paul took charge of the situation by standing and taking his hard cock from his trousers and started to wank beside John. John was most definitely out of his comfort zone looking at another man wanking right beside him, he still looked very unsure but slowly he took his cock out to do the same.

Seeing two men right next to me wanking over me took me over the edge and I had an orgasm on Sandra's probing tongue. It was not as strong as I expected it to be because she had not stimulated me quite enough yet but it still drained me and I fell forward onto the bed.

Sandra followed me onto it and cuddled into me still fully clothed but kissing me passionately. The men were standing beside the bed stroking their hard cocks looking on as she started to undress,

"Mary, take my blouse and skirt off."

With my trembling fingers I slowly undid the buttons at the front of her blouse and her perfect 25 year old body started to be uncovered. I threw her skirt and blouse off the bed to the floor as she undone her bra, she had pert boobs probably 32b with pointy nipples.

"Do you want to try pussy? If you don't it is fine but you will be missing a treat."

John looked at me pleading with his eyes nodding.

"I suppose I better as we have come this far, it would be a shame not to."

Sandra's eyes lit up and she shimmied out of her small black panties and made her way up the bed.

"Lay on your back Mary and I will sit on you. Just do what comes natural, feel your way do what you would like done to you. We can stop if you feel uncomfortable ok."

I laid back and Sandra brought her leg over my head, she slowly placed herself over my face and started to lower herself. The sight and smell was intoxicating as she slowly lowered herself onto my mouth. This was the first pussy I had seen up close and I could see why men will do anything to get into one, it was beautiful. Her pussy lips touched my mouth and I instinctively stuck out my tongue to taste her. She tasted so sweet, I was not ready for the taste I stupidly thought it would be a fishy taste but it was lovely.

Her pussy opened to take my tongue and I went for it, I slid my tongue through the folds of her sex over and over. I heard her moaning above me and she started to push down onto my face, it was getting harder to breath but I didn't care, I just wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could. Suddenly I felt something pushing into me, John had gotten onto the bed and was pushing into my pussy. God I was so wet he went straight in to his balls and we started making love as I sucked her pussy above me.

I heard kissing above me but I couldn't see. It must be John kissing Sandra as they used me to reach their respective climaxes. Should I be livid, jealous? I was none of these I just wanted to give both of them as much pleasure as I could. Sandra was going to town now writhing above me sliding her pussy backwards and forwards, I felt four hands on my torso two on my breasts and two on my hips. John was thrusting in and out pumping my wet pussy harder and harder. Sandra stopped her movements and sat harder on my face, suddenly her pussy exploded into my mouth and I mean exploded. Her juice flew from her body into mine, I heard her scream as this happened. She rocked back and forth on my face as she orgasmed, This set off john. I felt his hot spunk filling my womb his hands gripped my waist tightly as he came thrusting into me hard. I felt john withdraw from me and get off the bed while Sandra still sat on me riding her orgasm to the fullest until she too swung her leg back over coming down to kiss me and lick all her juices from my wet face.

When she sat back up I looked for john to ask if it was all he had hoped for, he had moved to the foot of the bed still stroking his hard cock, Paul had gone? I heard the toilet flush, Paul must've gone to the little boys room. Then it hit me. John was still stroking his hard cock, why was he still hard? I looked at Sandra in shock,

"Paul? Was it Paul?"

I turned my head to John, "Did you just let Paul fuck me!!"

John smiled back at me, "what do you think?"

"You did you fucker, you did didn't you!"

"Come here and taste my cock and you will find the truth."

I was on him like shit off a shovel taking his hard cock into my mouth, I could taste myself on him. "You bastard, you bastard, you made me think Paul had fucked me you shithead!"

Sandra was behind me laughing on the bed as Paul came back into the room and he looked at me with John's cock in my hand fresh from my mouth.

"Oh were getting blowjobs now are we, I am up for some of that!"

We spent a few more hours in their room and then slept in ours. We all met up for breakfast the next day then made our farewells to go back to our normal humdrum lives but this weekend had changed us both, for the good I hope.

I had had my first woman touch me intimately, my first taste of pussy which I found I adored and my first threesome all in the space of one weekend. We had made friends that we would keep for many years to come. We made a date to meet up here again and promised to visit them in Manchester soon. This weekend changed us bigtime and it would change the course of our lives.

The end.

12