The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 02 - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jordan had been walking over to her initially, Dan had told Tom he was free to record this on his phone, which he was doing, and moved closer to get a better angle for his camera. Dan could see that Jordan was now fully erect, and as Tom got into his desired position, Jordan withdrew his fingers, stood up behind Hayley, lined himself up at her tight little pussy whilst he pulled his foreskin back, and slid his cock in to her right down to the base. This brought a moan of pleasure from Hayley, who still hadn't turned to look behind her, so didn't have any idea who had just penetrated her, and although while the feeling of the cock was fantastic, she could feel her orgasm slipping away as there was now no stimulation on her g-spot. Hoping to bring it back as she had been so close, she took her right hand off the wall and began rubbing her clit, massaging it between her fingers as Jordan's dick continued fucking her. Tom had got a great view of this from where he was, so picked up the bottle of shower gel with his free hand, and passed it to Jordan.

"Here you go bud," he said as he passes it to his friend.

"She seems to be a dirty girl, I bet she takes it in the ass regularly, use this for lube and get in there, you'll love it!"

Before Tom had finished talking, Jordan had squirted a generous dollop between Hayley's ass cheeks, slipped his dick out of her pussy, and was aiming his member to enter her back passage. As Hayley had been concentrating rubbing her love bean, she was oblivious to the liquid soap that had been squirted between her cheeks, but she became aware of what was going on when she felt the end of Jordan's cock slip in to her asshole unexpectedly.

"Nah-uh," she said, pulling forward and removing the intruding member from her back door.

"If you want to go in there, you've got to make sure I'm having a great time, which means until I've had at least 2 orgasms, that hole remains closed for you" she explained as she held his cock behind her, basically washing it under the running water of the shower, before guiding the end back to her waiting pussy.

Wasting no time, Jordan thrust his hips forward, again sinking himself into her, before he picked up the rhythmic pumping from a few minutes previous, in and out of the needy pussy enveloping his cock whilst Hayley continued fingering at her delicate button and Tom filmed the action. By this time, Dan had removed his shorts and was sat on the marble sink top stroking his rock hard cock as he watched Jordan take another large dollop of shower gel onto his hands, rub them together, and lean forward to play with Hayley's small tits, creating a sheen of soapy bubbles to cover the pert breasts as he began gently tugging and pinching the sensitive nipples whilst he continued sawing his cock in and out of her.

This increase in stimulation was immediately noticeable to him, as he felt Hayley's pussy become much slipperier than before. Realising he was on to something, he guided her into a standing position against the corner of the bathroom out of the flow of water, an arms-length from the wall. This meant that the shower was now only just hitting his hair as he leaned his head back, letting it cascade over his mid length locks while continued his twin assault on Hayley's pussy and tits. Hayley in turn, had become a lot more vocal as her orgasm began rapidly approaching. Hearing the increase in her breathing and the speeding up of her moans of "oh god, yeah, keep going," Tom moved himself into a great position to see his friend's dick thrusting in and out of her tight little pussy as her legs began to quiver and she desperately tried to grab on to anything available as her climax juices drenched the cock stuffing her, squirting out as Jordan temporarily removed himself.

After giving her literally a couple of seconds to recover, Jordan leaned forward and again inserted himself into her still vibrating pussy, giving it no respite as he began to hammer into the hyper sensitive tunnel. More and more moans escaped Hayley's mouth as another orgasm almost immediately hit her, turning her legs into what felt like piles of jelly, and she bucked forward to give her overworked vagina a breather for a few seconds by sliding the cock out, which resulted in a second squirt of the morning for her. Desperate to give her aching pussy a chance to recover, she turned around and sank to her knees, before taking Jordan's dick in her mouth as she alternated her gaze from initially looking at Dan as he continued stroking his cock, to making her first eye contact with the owner of the dick that had just made her feel so amazing and was now filling her mouth, through to checking out Tom's erection before finally looking into the camera on his phone as she he recorded the blowjob she was giving to his friend. Wanting to show off a little more, she began taking his full length in her mouth, utilising the deep throating skills she had forced herself to learn last night.

As good as this felt, Jordan was more interested in fucking her again, so stepping back, her told her to turn around and get on all fours, which she promptly obliged with. Tom was still focussing his mobile on her as she assumed the position and Jordan again slid his length between her folds. By dropping her chest closer to the floor and pushing her ass up, she could feel Jordan's hard cock rubbing over her g-spot from the angle he was fucking her from, which resulted in the now familiar feeling of yet another orgasm bubbling up and hitting with little warning. Again, she began thrashing herself about to try and extract the hard cock from her and relieve the sensitivity, but this time she found that Jordan had felt the impending climax, and was holding her firmly by the hips, preventing her escape.

"Oh, god, please let go, oh wow, hh-mmm, please," she begged of him as she tried to get the cock out of her overwhelmed slit, but he held firm and continued thrusting into her, making her quiver even more.

"Please!" she begged, "Please stop for a second, let me get a breather for a second," the words falling from her mouth as she panted to catch any air she could get to quell the head-rush that was only getting more intense.

"I promise if you stop for a second I'll make sure you're properly rewarded" Hayley bargained.

This distracted Jordan long enough for her to wrestle her way free and release another stream of her cum onto the floor, which the shower stream quickly washed away. Despite the fact she was free of his grasp, Hayley immediately turned around and again began immediately deep throating the hard dick that had only seconds before been fucking her. Again, he tipped his head back, allowing the shower to soak his hair, before leaning forward and letting the water drip and run down Hayley's face as she was sucking him off. She kept this up for a couple of minutes, making sure her still tender pussy got a needed rest before getting back on to her hands and knees, turning to Tom and taking his hard cock in her mouth. Jordan moved behind her, and once again fed his length deep into her, her soaking love tunnel accepting him with ease as he resumed his relentless fucking of her.

Dan looked on almost mesmerised, watching as his girlfriend was clearly loving being spit-roasted, while he continued to play with his hard cock. By now, the two guys had got their timing down to a fine art, both withdrawing and re-entering into her respective holes simultaneously, each time they thrust into her it brought another "Umph" from the dick filled mouth. He noticed as Jordan appeared to scan around the floor looking for something, before leaning to his left slightly and picking up the shower gel.

'I bet he's going to try for her ass again' Dan thought to himself, his cock somehow managing to get harder than it was before.

In what felt like the blink of an eye, he was proved right, as the long haired stud deposited a large dollop of the gel between her cheeks, pulled out of her pussy, and slipped his end straight into Hayley's puckered up hole. Any potential resistance she could have put up this time was bypassed by the gel, and the fact that as he entered her arse, Tom had again bottomed out in her mouth, thus ensuring her immediate attention was on him as another, louder pleasure grunt escaped. The slipperiness of the shower gel meant that by the time it registered to her brain where the cock actually was, well over half of Jordan's length was inside in her and the rest was quickly following. She reached a hand back and put it on the six pack behind her, in a futile attempt to prevent the intrusion being carried out.

"Dude" Tom exclaimed, "You can't just go in balls deep straight away on a chick's asshole, this ain't porn!"

"You have to take it slow, let her adjust to it, no matter how easily you can slip in fully. Jesus, you can tell you've never fucked an ass before!"

The words from his friend seemed to have registered with Jordan, as he had now come to a stop inside Hayley's sphincter, holding himself in place despite her attempts to move her body forward to slide herself of the invading member.

"Fine" he replied, "but she did say that I can't go in here until she's had two orgasms, and I've given her three, so you can't blame me for wanting to try this."

By now, Hayley had become acclimatised to the dick in her ass, and even though the feeling was becoming more and more pleasurable with each passing second, after the previous night where she had done anal properly for the first, real time, deep down she was hoping Dan would be the next person to fuck her ass, not another stranger. She continued moving until she was finally able to slide herself off him, but before she was able to explain her reasons for why she was reluctant, Dan pointed out that he was correct in what he said, and that he wants to see her ass bouncing on Jordan's cock. Hearing that, Jordan immediately lined himself back up with her back entrance and began push back inside her.

As most of the soap had washed off under the hot water from the shower, he could only manage to get just past the head of his dick in on the initial push, but after continuing to work himself in and out of her for a minute or two, he was soon in to the extent his balls were slapping on her pussy with every stroke. As Hayley continued to deep throat Tom whilst he filmed everything, the sensation of her asshole being stretched as the balls hit her pussy was making her tingle inside. She was now realising that not only did she 'not mind' anal sex, she actually enjoyed the new sensations she was feeling from it, and loved it when both guys were full length inside her.

She knew that Tom must have been enjoying it too, since she felt him pick up the pace he was face fucking her. He continued this until he gave one final thrust of his cock into her mouth, grabbed the back of her head, and began pumping his seed directly down her throat. Hayley had been prepared for this, and began eagerly swallowing everything Tom could give as his cock was twitching and dumping spurt after spurt of cum into her. Just before he finished, he pulled his dick out a little, and shot three final streams into her mouth, making sure she tasted the sperm she was swallowing. He then completely removed himself from her, before lowering the camera to record her swallowing the last drops, to which she duly obliged.

Once Tom had moved back slightly, Jordan pulled out of her ass, laid on the floor, and instructed her to start riding him reverse cowgirl style. Without hesitation, Hayley straddled him as instructed, and again impaled her asshole on his cock, giving both Dan and Tom's camera phone a perfect view of the action. As she bounced on his member, Jordan reached up and began playing with her small breasts, squeezing the cups, before gently pinching and tugging on her hyper sensitive nipples. She could feel a yet another orgasm rising, and began riding the cock inside her for all she could. Unfortunately, the extra intensity pushed Jordan over the edge, and she felt his cock tense before erupting in her anal cavity, spewing his hot spunk deep inside her as she desperately attempted to reach her next climax. Her hand reached between her legs and began furiously strumming at her button, ensuring the orgasm hit while the cock was still spilling its jizz in her ass, turning her legs into jelly and causing her to collapse onto the body beneath her. This resulted in the softening cock slipping out from her ass, followed by a torrent of the cum that had not long ago been deposited escaping from her sphincter and dribbling onto Jordan's pubic mound.

As Hayley rolled off Jordan and sat on the floor under the shower, the two lads watched as Dan walked over to her whilst continuing to stroke himself, positioned his cock directly in front of her face, and proceeded to blow his load as she smiled and opened her mouth to take what she could. Once the initial jets had finished, she took her boyfriend into her mouth, and made sure she sucked and swallowed every last dribble from him until his erection began to subside.

"Well guys, that was incredible, thank you, but I really do need to have a shower!" Hayley said as she began to stand up. "You don't have to leave if you still fancy going for a few drinks with us, but if you want to do your own thing, that's cool too".

The two guys looked at each other, and agreed they were both still up for going drinking with the couple, so grabbed a towel each and started drying themselves off as she started to wash herself, not caring that there was currently three men watching her do so as her exhibitionist urges were now increasing at a massive rate.

"I got a question for you" said Tom. "What's with the landing strip? Pussy in general looks so much better when it's completely shaved, so I bet yours would look incredible if you got rid of the pubes."

"I like it" she replied. "It makes me feel sexy when I see it, and since just about every pussy you see is bald, it's an intimate little secret between me and Dan, something that only we know about" she continued.

"It would be easier to just shave it all off, I know, and sometimes I do think about doing that, but I know he loves it so I don't mind taking a few extra minutes for him." She said as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Babe, I don't mind at all" he responded. "If you want to shave it off for a change, I'm more than ok with that."

"There you go" said Tom, "I think you should do it. What do you think Jord?"

"Well, every girl I've ever slept with before has been smooth, and I prefer it, so I'd vote to shave it off as well." His friend replied.

Starting to laugh, Hayley looked at the three men watching her, before saying sarcastically that she loved how two men she's not long met are deciding what she should do with her pubic hair!

"Fine, pass me the shaving gel off the sink" she said as she turned to pick up her razor, and went about removing it.

Once she had finished in the shower, Hayley wrapped a towel around herself and went out into the bedroom to get ready. The three men had all dried off long ago and got re-dressed, so they went back out onto the balcony with a beer each, and started chatting. As the blinds were still open, they could all see her through the windows, sat on the floor naked whilst she did her hair and make-up, before she pulled a mid-length floaty summer dress out of her bag and slipped it on. Teaming the dress with a pair of wedges, she put her essentials into a small bag, and made her way outside to join the three lads on the balcony for a quick drink before they headed out for the day, everyone aware that she had decided against underwear for the day.

They headed off into the town at about 1pm, stopping off at multiple bars and pubs to have a beer in the sunshine, whilst chatting about anything and everything. Once Hayley excused herself to go to the bathroom, the two lads from next door both wanted an answer to the same question - Why did he let 2 guys he'd just met firstly look at his girlfriend naked, and then films and fuck her, including n the ass. Dan told them a much shorter version of the story regarding the video he had seen, and how when he told Hayley about it, she was interested, last night they did it for the first time and loved it, so when he saw the two lads this morning, they decided to do it again.

"Do you think she'll be up for it again later?" Tom asked, clearly disappointed that he missed his chance at sex with her this morning, "because I definitely would be if she is," he followed on.

"I don't know, maybe." Dan replied, just before Hayley returned, and Dan and Tom headed up to get another round of drinks.

As they were at the bar waiting for their drinks, Dan told Tom about the other fun part of the previous evening, when he was daring Hayley to do things and she did them.

"Do you think she'd do it again if we all set her dares?" he asked excitedly, clearly thinking of an idea for her, knowing she wasn't wearing knickers.

"Not sure, maybe." Dan responded. "I'll have a word and ask though. You don't know unless you ask!"

They took the drinks back to the table, before Tom dragged Jordan away to play the fruit machine, blatantly doing it to let Dan enquire about the dares. He told Hayley that he mentioned it at the bar, and Tom wants to know if she is willing to do it again with them all giving her dares. She felt the heat begin to rise in her loins again, and thought it's a good job she's not wearing panties as they would've just got soaked due to how wet her pussy got at the idea. She said she was, but only so long as the dares were within reason, and not ridiculous like walk around the city centre naked. If she was unsure about anything, she will ask Dan to see what he thinks, but otherwise, game on! Once she had finished, Dan pulled out his phone and text Tom her answer and condition, so they should start thinking of something. The two lads quickly re-appeared from inside, and sat down, before turning to face Hayley and Tom issued her first dare.

"The barman is collecting glasses off the tables. When he comes over to get ours, I dare you to move the chair back but lean forward so that he can see your tits down your dress."

This wasn't exactly difficult, with the dress being quite baggy and her boobs being small, but never the less, as the barman came over, she did exactly as requested and let him have a good look at her pert chest and hard nipples. Clearly the alcohol had served to lower her inhibitions, as normally she was embarrassed about people seeing her breasts, but this time it made her tingle inside, knowing what the barman had just seen but didn't say anything about.

"Easy" she said, "I hope you can come up with better than that or this will get boring really quick".

"Oh we've got better ones, but wanted to see you do that first" Jordan replied. "What do you say we move to somewhere a bit livelier and we can set you another one."

Noticing the time was now almost 8 o'clock at night and the weather was starting to cool, she suggested they go back to the apartments and get changed, before heading out again for the night, saying she fancied going to the rock club. They all agreed, and headed back to their respective rooms to get ready. The walk back only took about 5 minutes, so while the lads were set to go by about quarter past 8, waiting for Hayley to pick an outfit, re-do her hair and make-up etc, so they sat out on the balcony again with a few cans, watching through the window as she took the dress off and replaced it with a chequered, pleated mini skirt and black halter neck top. Once she was changed, she joined the guys outside for another drink before they made their way to the nightclub.

Once they arrived, they walked in and got another drink, before moving to a table around the outside of the room. As they had been drinking all day, all 4 of them were starting to feel tipsy, however Dan knew that this is the time when Hayley's inhibitions are lowered and her confidence skyrockets, so he asked Jordan what the dare was for his girlfriend. The challenge itself wasn't too bad - Dance with a stranger, and tell them she wasn't wearing underwear, but when she said that was also quite boring, he added that she has to prove it to them, preferably but letting them feel for themselves.