The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 02 - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did that last night, come up with something new." Hayley told them, making them have to think of another.

Jordan immediately had another ready to go - The dancefloor has a section that is raised roughly 4 feet in the air with rail around, the "stage" is open for anyone to dance on when there isn't a band performing. He wanted Hayley to dance on the stage, at the edge, facing towards the lower section of the dancefloor, next to where there was a group of 5 or 6 guys stood underneath. The thought of this instantly igniting a fire in her crotch, knowing she is going to be exposing herself to strangers again, and as this time the area is well lit, assuming they look up, they will definitely see everything. She gave Dan a quick kiss before making her way to the desired location and starting to dance. It took seconds for one of the lads to look up in order to check out who had started dancing above them, and a couple of seconds more to notice that he could see her pussy due to the lack of underwear. Hayley was paying no attention to lads stood underneath her, instead watching Dan, Tom, and Jordan as they watched her. Dan could see that the lads had noticed her missing clothing, as 3 of them were now looking up at her, not even attempting to be inconspicuous, before one of them reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out, clearly intending to get a picture or video of her. Seeing this, Dan signed her to open her legs further, and bend her knees to make sure the guys got a better view, to which she duly obliged.

She stayed at the edge of the stage dancing for a couple of songs, before returning to her boyfriend with a big smile on her face, knowing she had just drastically improved the night for a small group of lads. Finishing the vodka and lemonade in front of her, Hayley told the three that she was going to the bar. They all tried to convince her not to, that they would go instead, but she insisted, informing them that she had a surprise for them, and turned to head off towards the bar. Before she left though, Dan stopped her, leaned in to speak to her, and gave her another dare - Whilst she's at the bar, if anyone touches her, pinches or grabs her ass, he doesn't want her to stop them.

Sa Dan, Tom, and Jordan continued to watch the group of lads that Hayley had just been dancing next to watching her, with one of them deciding to follow her to the bar, evidently deciding to try his luck. Both groups of guys watched as he stood behind her in the queue, before someone else stood behind him, essentially hiding him from sight. She felt his right hand cup her bum from behind, before it slid down and underneath her skirt, before his fingers reached their destination at her soaking wet hole. Rather than even thinking of stopping him, the only thing going through her mind was how much she wanted, no, not wanted, how much she needed them in her pussy. She could feel is hot breath on her neck as he leaned in, talking quietly into her ear -

"I have to say, we all enjoyed your little show a minute ago, so I thought I'd come over and show you a bit of appreciation, since I couldn't exactly touch you when you were over there and your boyfriend was watching. Now that you're over here though and he can't see, I can find out if that shaved little pussy feels as good as it looks."

All the time he was talking to her, his finger was circling around her entrance, half-teasing that he was going to enter, half-seeking approval to do so. She tilted her head back and informed the man behind her that he gets off on seeing other men enjoying her, before shifting her hips and pressing the fingers into her. She also explained that he had a feeling one of the group would follow her and probably try something like this, and that he told her he was happy for her to let them if she is.

"So tell me," she asked, "does it feel as good as it looks?"

"Oh, definitely" he confirmed. "My only complaint is that I wish it was dick where my fingers are. If he's so happy to watch you with someone else, why don't we go outside to the alley behind the club and he can watch me while I fuck you. In fact, he can watch us all take turns on you until you can't stand up."

"As appealing as that sounds, I'm going to have to pass. I've got something else in mind for tonight, so I'm going to have to say goodbye, but I'm glad you enjoyed the show, and the extras." Hayley said as she reluctantly slid herself off his fingers, "Maybe another time."

Once she was free of the hand under her skirt, she moved a step closer towards the bar, positioning herself where she intended to be. What Dan, Tom, and Jordan didn't know was that while she was on the stage dancing, she had spotted a group of 3 girls dancing together, and wanted to see if they were interested in joining her group. She knew that Tom and Jordan would be looking for a repeat performance of earlier, and whilst that wouldn't be the worst way to finish the night, she wanted to do something special for her boyfriend, to show her appreciation for last night and this morning. The three girls were waiting for their drinks to be made when Hayley said hello, before mentioning that that two friends of hers had noticed them and were building up the courage to ask them to dance.

"Aww, that's so sweet" the closest girl replied. "Please tell me it's the tall thin guy with long hair. I saw him with you earlier and hoped he wasn't your boyfriend cos he's hot."

"Well, if you want to come over and have a dance and say hello, you're all welcome. I know they certainly won't mind." Hayley told her as the bartender appeared to take her order as he passed the 3 girls their drinks.

The girl closest to Hayley picked her drink up, before asking her friends if they could go over with Hayley and meet the guys for a dance. The other two girls laughed at that, before the one furthest from Hayley said to her friend -

"God, Becky, you're such a slut!"

The three girls laughed at that comment, before agreeing to go over, introducing themselves to Hayley whilst they waited for her to get the drinks. As they all walked back to the table, Hayley was in front, and put the tray of drinks down before announcing she had met some girls that wanted to join them. Becky immediately made a beeline for Jordan, almost dragging him towards the dance floor. The two remaining girls from their group looked over at her before turning back to the group and telling them that he was most likely going to be getting some tonight. The two girls left introduced themselves to the bunch. Laura was roughly 5 foot 5 tall, slim, and had big boobs that Tom hadn't taken his eyes off from the second the girls joined them. Kayleigh was shorter than the other two, probably around 5 foot, with shoulder length dyed dark red hair and a tongue piercing.

Kayleigh was a typical "Rock chick" - Black jeans, band t-shirt, dark make-up, choker, the whole package, and she clearly loved to dance, bouncing away to the loud guitar solo thumping out around the room. Hayley joined her as they edged back onto the dancefloor behind them, leaving Dan, Tom, and Laura at the table. Tom had struck up a conversation with Laura, and even though at first she seemed apprehensive to be left with two men she'd only just met, now she was laughing enthusiastically at whatever Tom just said. Leaving them to it, Dan took a swig from his drink as he looked around the room, firstly seeing Jordan and Becky, already kissing like their lives depended on it. 'Well, that didn't take long' he thought to himself, watching his new friends hands groping at Becky's cute bum. He then looked over at the group of lads Hayley had been dancing next to earlier that night. A couple of them were busy chatting up a few girls, but the others were still watching Hayley and Kayleigh as they danced away, paying no attention to the eyes on them except for Dan's. Occasionally they were interrupted by random guys, but each time they politely said no thank you and were swiftly left alone.

After a few more drinks and a lot more dancing, Dan was still watching his girlfriend, who was now back up on the stage with Kayleigh, Laura and Becky, although Becky and Jordan and Laura and Tom were both paired off and had spent the majority of the last hour lip locked to their respective partners.

"Great!" Kayleigh exclaimed, "It looks like everyone is getting some action tonight except me. I haven't even got a snog, never mind anything more!"

The alcohol now making her confidence soar, Hayley moved closer to her ear, reminded her that the night isn't over yet, and planted an inviting kiss directly on the full lips in front of her. Kayleigh immediately responded, returning the kiss enthusiastically, and allowing Hayley's tongue to begin dancing with hers. As the length of the kiss increased, so did the intensity, starting out from soft and playful, quickly rising to hard and determined. They continued like this for several minutes, before Kayleigh broke the embrace off, pointing out that Hayley has a boyfriend and asking won't he be mad that she's "making out" with someone else. Looking over at Dan, they both saw the answer to that question, the mischievous grin on his face telling them he was enjoying the show, before he mouthed "as you were", implying them to continue. Neither needed a second invitation, and in an instant the two girls were back to passionately exploring each other's mouth, before Hayley slid her hands down and cupped at Kayleigh's butt, squeezing the cheek in her hand.

"We need to get off the stage, come on," Hayley said, almost dragging Kayleigh behind her and heading back to the table where her boyfriend was stood.

"Why, what's wrong?" Kayleigh asked once they got to the table, "it didn't look like he minded, in fact, it looked like he was enjoying it!"

"It's not that. I was getting so fucking horny on the stage, I wanted you to go further, but not in full view of everyone." Hayley explained. "At least over here it's a lot darker so not as obvious if you decide to put your hand under my skirt"

"Well, I was going to return the favour at first, and start squeezing your bum like you were doing to me before I started rubbing your pussy through your panties, and then maybe more." Kayleigh teased. This raised a chuckle from both Hayley and Dan, before he informed their new friend that Hayley wasn't actually wearing panties, hence the reason she didn't want to be touched up on stage but was more than happy to pick things up at their table.

"No way!" "I don't believe that you're in a mini skirt, on the stage where people can see up it, and you're not ...!"

Hayley cut her off by pulling her back in for another deep, passionate kiss before could finish her sentence, as Dan moved around to the side of them to conceal what was about to happen, before quietly instructing Kayleigh to feel for herself, and guiding her hand to his girlfriend's pleasure zone. Once she felt the fabric of the skirt, her hand immediately made its way under and directly to the hot pussy beneath it, running her hand over the perfectly smooth mound, and letting her fingers glide over the soaking wet hole she had located. This brought a noticeable moan from Hayley the hand softly skimmed over her dripping entrance, before Kayleigh began applying more pressure, making her bean squirm under her fingers.

Pulling out of the kiss, Hayley instructed her to put her fingers in, telling her that she's never had another girl inside her before and needs it right now. Kayleigh smiled as she did as requested, enjoying the view of Hayley biting her lip and letting another groan escape her mouth as the fingers penetrated her. She continued to massage Hayley's love tunnel as she could feel her own horniness making the crotch of her own panties soaking wet, before leaning in and seductively asking what Hayley intends to do to her if she's goes back with them.

"Hmm, so much," "Right now I wish we were back there, so I could get your jeans off you and eat your pussy. I want to slide my fingers in to you whilst I lick your clit, and feel Dan do the same to me whilst I do it to you. I want to feel you fingering me, and if you're ok with it, I want to watch him while he then does the same to you."

"Oh, I'm definitely ok with him joining in. If you don't mind sharing, I want to fuck you both!" Kayleigh replied, "He's hot and you're fucking gorgeous, so hell yeah, I'm down for anything goes!"

"Well, in that case, I want to lick you while you bounce on his hard cock, and I want you to lick me while I do the same." Hayley breathed into her ear. "In fact, as much as I don't want you to stop, I think we should head back right now because I don't think I can wait any longer!"

Kayleigh advised them that she was going to tell her friends, but after looking over at the empty space where they were the last time she saw them, she pulled out her phone, intending to call them and see where they were. As she pressed the button to unlock it, she saw the text message from Laura - You said you wanted to have a 3some, here you go! With a fit couple as well! We've gone back with Tom and Jordan, so might see you later ;-) Have fun, and we want details tomorrow!

She chuckled to herself, before putting the phone back in her bag and saying she was ready to go, before they headed out and back to the apartment. This took a lot longer than it should have, since the girls couldn't keep their hands off each other, continually stopping for a few minutes whenever they passed somewhere not well lit in order for Kayleigh to sneak another feel of Hayley's ultra-smooth pussy. They finally made it back to the lift without a camera before she really let loose, as Dan stood behind his girlfriend and started passionately kissing her neck and gently massaging her breasts over her top, Kayleigh immediately dropped to her knees, lifted the skirt and started licking at the pussy directly in front of her face as she slid 2 fingers inside the velvet-like walls and began stimulating Hayley's g-spot. All too quickly the lift had reached their floor, so as fast as possible, they headed into the apartment.

Once inside, Dan shut and locked the door whilst the two girls began practically tearing each other's clothes off as they stood in the hallway, leaning up against the wall of the bathroom, without even making it to the bedroom. Hayley's skirt was roughly yanked to the ground and she stepped out of it, before Kayleigh stood up and took her t-shirt off as Hayley began working on the button of her new friend's jeans. Once they were undone, Dan reached around from behind Kayleigh and took his girlfriend's hands, moving them up to cup the face in front of her as she tilted it to the side and began kissing at Kayleigh's neck. Kayleigh, meanwhile, had again located Hayley's sweet spot with her right hand, and was once again playing with the clit under her fingers. Now seriously aware of the fire between her legs, Kayleigh felt it increase even further when Dan slid the straps of her bra down off her shoulders, before undoing the clasp and letting it slide down her arms, stopping briefly at her right wrist where she was reluctant to remove her hand from Hayley's pussy.

Hayley looked down at gorgeous, pert small breasts on the rock chick in front of her, mentally noting how they were almost identical to her own, before working her way down and taking a pierced nipple into her mouth, gently sucking and nibbling on it, drawing a pleasurable moan from Kayleigh as she did so. Dan was still stood behind Kayleigh, so now that she was topless, the net step seemed only logical - Both girls need to be naked! Sliding his hands down over her hips and round to the front of her jeans, he unzipped the small fly, before replacing his hands at her sides inside the waistband, and began pulling them towards the floor, making sure he "accidentally" caught her thong, taking that down at the same time. Apparently, he was taking too long to remove them, as Kayleigh reached her left hand down and furiously pushed them down further. Taking this as his cue, Dan took them quickly down to the ground, allowing Kayleigh to step out of them, before standing up to see his girlfriend's top being removed allowing him to see the glorious sight of two gorgeous girls, completely naked in front of him.

Reaching back around, he took hold of Hayley's hand, and guided it down from the breast it was playing with, over the flat stomach and pierced navel, until it reached the wet slit between Kayleigh's legs. Any initial trepidation Hayley may have felt for her first time with another girl had now completely disappeared, replaced with confidence, and fuelled by the encouraging moans Kayleigh was making, she began replicating the rhythm being performed on her own clit to the eager pussy in the palm of her hand as she stood leaning against the wall. Dan had now stripped himself off behind Kayleigh, and stepped forward so his chest was against her back, his erection slipping underneath her ass cheek and sliding through the folds of her soaking wet pussy, nudging up against his girlfriend's fingers as she continued their mutual masturbation. His hands found their way to Kayleigh's small but incredible boobs, and he began to gently tweak the pierced nipples as he cupped them, whilst slowly rocking his hips forward and back, adding an extra sensation to the stimuli Kayleigh was receiving. This didn't last long though, as by about the 4th or 5th time he rocked forward, he felt Hayley's hand reach underneath for his cock, and begin directing him towards Kayleigh's clearly wanting pussy.

The first two times, his rock hard cock slid between her lips but not into the hole, instead grazing over her opening and continuing forward beneath Hayley's hand, pressing up against her sensitive clit, but by the third time he slowly pressed himself forward, Hayley had moved her hand into a better position, and guided her boyfriend inside the hot snatch of the girl currently fingering her. After the shower earlier, her secret intention for tonight had always been to hopefully find another girl for a threesome as a way to thank her boyfriend for the most amazing evening and morning she had experienced, she hadn't counted on how excited and aroused she would be when he put his dick inside someone else. She couldn't hide it, as she felt herself orgasming onto the fingers currently inside her.

Kayleigh could feel the walls grip onto her fingers, and held them still to allow it to pass in order for her to continue, but as they loosened their grip, Hayley slid the fingers out of her, and pushed off the wall, pulling Kayleigh hands towards the bedroom. Kayleigh didn't need inviting twice, readily following her towards the bed, until Hayley spun them around and pushed her backwards onto the bed, and climbing over her into a 69 position. Kayleigh wasted no time in attaching her mouth back onto the pussy perched just above her face, before Hayley waved Dan over, took a couple of good licks of Kayleigh's sweet nectar, and told Dan she wants to see him fuck Kayleigh properly, so that she can taste the pussy juice on his cock as he's fucking her.

After leaning down to give his girlfriend a big kiss, he saw Kayleigh's pussy for the first time, and he was impressed. A gorgeous "innie", shaved bald the same as Hayley now was, and puffy outer lips, this was almost absolute perfection. Unlike the majority of the UK, Dan had been circumcised years before, so after reaching down and rubbing the smooth, round head against her clit a couple of time, he re-adjusted himself and sank into her, burying his dick to the hilt on the first attempt. Despite Kayleigh being dripping wet, the immense tightness of her pussy made this an achievement in itself.

"Oh fuck, that is tight!" Dan exclaimed as he began sliding back out, her internal walls gripping his length like they would never let go, before he pushed back in, her pussy now adjusting to the very much welcome intrusion.