The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got started, initially taking solo sets of each girl, before doing a twin set with Lily and Cassie. Despite considerable encouragement from everyone, Cassie still refused to pose full frontal, instead keeping herself covered with her hand or leg, but having no problem raising her arms when she was facing away from the camera, much Lily's surprise and slight annoyance, not understanding her friends hang up. When the duo shoot finished, they called Hayley in, and started another shoot, where as it progressed, Miruna had the girls walk out in to the water, all completely naked, before turning back around and walking back, and as before Cassie continued covering her pussy with her free hand since they were all holding hands in a line. As they slowly walked back, Lily suggested they put their arms up in the air, which both her and Hayley did, before she began staring at Cassie, who was still covering up. This proved to be enough, as finally she gave in and raised her hand, fully exposing herself to the camera as Miruna continued to shoot, and Stephen called out compliments to the group. That turned to be a turning point, as after that, Cassie didn't bother even attempting to cover herself up, allowing Miruna to focus on the pictures as she felt a sense of newfound freedom to pose naturally.

Finally, it came to the last shoot, where Stephen took over the camera and Miruna joined in with the girls, quickly getting naked, and enjoying herself as he took the pictures. Wanting to keep everyone relaxed, Stephen suggested they pause the shoot and he will go and fetch some drinks, but the as the girls were now fully relaxed, they just said to call out to Alex, Mason, or Josh to bring them round, which he did, and a short time later, Josh appeared carrying a cool box, which was quickly raided. Nobody seemed to care that Josh had now seen them all naked, and invited him to stay, seeming to put on a little show for him as the shoot resumed, even pulling him to a couple of pictures with them. Eventually, the shoot ended, and Miruna packed her camera away, before Stephen asked if they wanted to continue with their individual shoots there, or move back around to the main beach, which they all agreed to, but he said they can get dressed if they wish, and he will do the shoot as a strip shoot if they prefer, rather than starting nude outright. All four girls, chose to put their bottoms on only, before heading back around to the main beach, completely unaware that the entire time, Mason, Alex, and Josh had found a hidden spot and had watched all of the photoshoots, as well as filming them on their phones and the video camera they brought with them to record Stephen's shoots, and quickly swapped the memory card to a blank one, ensuring the girls didn't find out.

When everyone else came back around, they were laying on the sand drinking beer like they had been there all along, and Stephen asked the girls individually what kind of level they want to go to, before he began shooting the girls individually, starting with Cassie, as the others sat on the sand with the guys, drinking wine, spirits, and beer. It wasn't long before he had finished the shoot with Cassie, and switched to Miruna, starting off with topless shots, but quickly graduating to full nude, Miruna finding Stephen to be an extremely relaxing photographer to pose for. When she finished her set, she had a quick word with Stephen, saying that even though she previously agreed to nude only, she was prepared to keep going in another nude set with Alex if he wanted to. He was definitely happy to do this, and stepped up the beach, taking directions from Stephen as Miruna slowly undressed him and the set progressed. Once it had finished, Cassie stated that she didn't feel particularly well, asking for directions to the nearest residential area to get a taxi back to the hotel, and Miruna offered to go with her, since she lived in Romania and could speak the language. Josh offered to walk with them and get them into a taxi, which they thanked him for, and headed off.

Before leaving, Lily quietly told Josh to hurry back and gave him a wink, as the rest of the group stood up for the group shoot they had all discussed. Hayley offered to do the first shoot, saying she doesn't mind who it is with, and both Alex and Mason immediately offered to join in, resulting in them flicking a coin to see who it would be. Mason won, and asked Stephen what he wanted, at which Hayley stated she is not fussed what he wants, saying she doesn't mind if he wants her nude all through, and Mason can strip accordingly during the set, which brought an enthusiastic agreement from her male co-model, so she slipped off her bottoms and awaited instruction as Lily and Alex took a seat on the sand to watch.

At Stephen's direction, Hayley moved to the large rocks and lay across them as he snapped a couple of pictures, before Mason joined in, standing beside her and placing his hands on her stomach as she put a hand on his, feeling his six pack through the t-shirt covering it while Stephen clicked away. At the first change of position, his t-shirt was removed and she was stood against him, her small breasts pressing against his solid chest as Stephen took another shot. As more pictures were taken, Mason took off his shorts, leaving him in just his boxer shorts, although they were clearly struggling to hide the bulge at the front. Several more images and Hayley decided it was time for them come off as well, pulling them down as they stood back to back, Mason facing away from Stephen as his friend took the images.

As Stephen shot, Mason felt Hayley's hand begin to reach around his hips where she had turned around and was pressing against his back, before she found the hardening prize she sought and began slowly teasing him. Stephen then requested Mason lay down with Hayley on top of him across his lap, which she did, positioning herself face up and feeling his growing erection pressing against her bum as Stephen continued taking pictures. After a few more position changes, Hayley had moved to lay on top of him again, although this time she was face to face, and Stephen was near their heads as the pictures continued. She could feel the thickness of his length between their bodies so slid herself up until it was free, before sliding back down the muscular torso as his erection pressed against her opening. The next shot was possibly one of Stephen's favourite ever images, as he captured the exact moment his friend's dick breached Hayley's pussy, her wetness allowing him to slide in as she slowly pushed back further. His thick, uncut cock continued entering as her pussy retracted his foreskin inside her, adding even more sensation to the feeling Mason was enjoying as he began pushing himself deeper into her love tunnel.

Stephen had continuing shooting the faces of the pair as they became entwined, the pleasure being derived from their interlocking bodies visible to his camera as he took several shots while they started becoming lost in the moment. Both were now starting to forget the camera was there as they maintained eye contact through the slow and sensual manner in which Mason had begun raising and lowering his hips, each time his length seemed to enter Hayley a little further than the last.

Josh had arrived back on the beach and was sitting with Lily and Alex as they watched, fixated on the scene in front of them, watching a stunning girl being photographed having sex with a man that wasn't her boyfriend. Lily couldn't help secretly wishing it was her in place of Hayley at that exact moment though, having become incredibly turned on by what had unfolded in front of her, before remembering that she will be up next, and has the choice of Josh and Alex to shoot with, bringing a smile to her face.

Stephen had moved around to the side of the pair as they continued in their own world, moving back to get a wider shot as Hayley continued slowly riding the thick meat inside her, grinding herself harder against him as her clit pressed against him. As her orgasm began slowly building inside, she moved upright and arched herself backwards, her small boobs with bullet like nipples being pushed forward as his cock probed her tight snatch. The next shot Stephen took also rapidly shot towards the top of his favourites, with Hayley still arching her back as he took the shot, making it a silhouette of the two as her orgasm continued to build. Reaching up, Mason took her breasts in his rough hands and began to softly squeeze them, his fingers locking onto her nipples and tweaking them between his thumb and forefinger. This increase in stimuli was making her orgasm speed up, and she could feel the bubbling rising, so decided to delay it a little while longer, quickly standing up and removing his cock from her, before turning round and lowering herself back down, to just above where his hand held his cock to pointing skyward.

Placing her hand behind her on his stomach, she moved down until she could feel his cock beneath her, currently touching against her ass hole. As she attempted to reposition it to her pussy, Mason also adjusted himself and began raising his hips, clearly hoping to enter her back side as he put his hand on her hip in an attempt to limit her movement away from his dick. Hayley just increased the amount of weight in her hand pressing against his stomach, almost indicating for him to stop moving, which he did, before she looked over her shoulder to face him.

"Will you please stop trying to put your cock in my ass. Maybe later I might let you, if you behave and stop trying now, but this shoot is being done more artsy rather than filthy, so get back into my pussy and if you make me cum, later, you might get rewarded!"

This served as an increased incentive for Mason, as he immediately guided himself away from Hayley's ass hole and slipped back into her wet pussy, allowing her to start riding him reverse cowgirl as he pulled her back onto him, reaching around her tiny frame and again playing with her nipples as she enthusiastically bounced on Mason's throbbing hard on. The three sitting down had a perfect view of the action as they looked on, mesmerised by the show being put on in front of them as Mason carried on hammering into Hayley, whose orgasm was beginning to rise quicker with each thrust. Sensing his own approaching, Mason let go of her right nipple, and slid his hand down her body, over her navel and down through her landing strip, before arriving at her clit and rubbing it frantically, almost as if he was strumming a fast song on a guitar as his cock rammed in to her.

Something had to give, and it Hayley who achieved her orgasm first. Raising herself off the hard dick as it hit her, she let out a loud moan as she the dick popped out of her and, much to everyone's surprise, she squirted onto the sand beneath them. This didn't stop Mason, as he took hold of the base of his cock and moved it back in an attempt to put himself back in, although he was met with resistance from Hayley as she was desperate for respite as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. Unfortunately for her, Mason wasn't going to be denied, and he quickly used his left hand to push her back down as he slipped his erection back inside her, immediately resuming the frantic pace he was at previously as Hayley attempted to escape from his grasp. Her knees were now like jelly though, and his more muscular frame held in place for a few more seconds as she bucked about, her pussy throbbing from his relentless assault, before he himself pulled out and began shooting his cum onto her stomach.

Stephen had again moved position, and captured the shot of his friend's spunk mid-air, half way between Mason's cock and Hayley's body, and he continued snapping as Hayley collapsed onto Mason's solid body beneath her as she struggled to catch her breath. As she lay on him, he carried on spraying his load onto her, covering her pubic mound with his jizz, before finally finishing as his cock remained firm and straight, the veiny shaft pressing against her still tingling pussy, before she turned her head and quietly told him to put it back inside her, explaining how she loves the feeling of a cock softening and slipping out naturally after sex, to which Mason immediately complied with her request. This prompted Stephen to move himself and start rapid shooting their interlocked genitalia, determined to capture the moment that happened, before finally being rewarded as Mason's erection began to dissipate and he slid out of Hayley for the last time.

Once he had the last shot, Stephen moved to his laptop and began transferring the pictures over, before loading another memory card into his camera in preparation Lily's shoot, checking she was ready, and asking if she still wanted to do the shoot with one of the guys, explaining that the level she works to is up to her.

"Yeah I got that, and as I said earlier I'm happy to start dressed and strip to full nude, but I'm not sure who I want to join in with me, so why don't we get started and they can be introduced as it progresses?" Lily answered, standing up and slipping on a matching lace bra and thong.

"That's fine" Stephen replied, changing the battery pack in his camera whilst he waited for Lily.

As Lily pulled on a tiny red dress, Hayley and Mason moved separately towards the sea, wading in and using it to wash themselves, before walking back up the beach and laying on their respective towels, allowing the hot afternoon sun to dry them naturally. Lily had now finished getting dressed and began walking as directed, Stephen capturing the images of her in various poses and looking stunning as she did so, the dress really complimenting her lean figure, and the bra assisting her smaller chest to appear slightly larger in the images he caught. After a short while of posing, Lily had an idea regarding the shoot, so decided to ask Stephen about it.

"What I am thinking, is, what if, I mean I've already said I'm happy to get naked, and I'd really like to have both Alex and Josh shoot with me, but I'm thinking it's kind of already been done where they come in and strip the girl before they strip as well. What about if they come in and strip first, before then stripping me. What do you think, could we possibly do that as something different?" She asked the photographer.

"I don't mind. In fact, I think that could work really well, but it's up to the guys, firstly if they are happy to both join you, and then if they are ok to do the shoot like that."

Lily and Stephen both turned and looked to Alex and Josh, awaiting their response, as they sat mumbling, trying to find an excuse to not do the shoot like that. In their minds, they wanted Lily to get undressed by them first, so that she was to be fully exposed to everybody before they were, and they were not keen to change this if they could avoid it.

"Oh, for fuck sake, I'm still going to be getting naked. You're still going to see me wearing nothing. Why are you so afraid to get naked first? What's the matter, ashamed at your dick size?! Lily laughed, despite being agitated by their reluctance to even contemplate her idea.

It seemed that the last sentence about being ashamed of their size had a reverse psychology effect, as both agreed to do the shoot her way almost immediately, asking Stephen if they should put their t-shirts back on before joining in. Looking to Lily, they both nodded to each other, before they did as requested and moved to position next to her as Stephen began snapping again. The shoot continued as slowly but surely, both Alex and Josh were instructed in removing their attire, sometimes at Stephen's direction, sometimes with Lily making a suggestion that he agreed with, leaving both of them naked but for Lily's strategically placed arms or other body parts covering their modesty. This continued for several shots, before Lily jokingly suggested she thought that was enough, much to Josh and Alex's disbelief.

"I'm only joking! I'm not naked yet so we can't be done, but I'm just saying in advance, I'm not going as far as Hayley did. Whilst her set was amazing to watch and I bet the pictures do it justice, I don't want you guys to get your hopes up that you're going to get the same on camera."

With that, Stephen began directing the men on how he wanted her dress removed, and the shoot resumed. Mere minutes later, Lily instructed Alex to remove her bra and cover her boobs with his hands as she stood in front of him and over Josh, who was on all fours, before getting the guys to switch places and repeating the shoot. Multiple other pictures took similar patterns, with the guys switching positions to repeat the shot, before finally, she felt her thong was being slowly tugged down as her back was to the camera, so she decided to let it happen, Stephen still capturing the pictures as both guys slowly pulled the underwear over her curvy ass and down, finally arriving at her ankles.

Lily stepped out of the thong, before turning to face the camera as the men kept their backs to it, giving the guys a much closer view of her naked body than they got earlier when they spied on her sets with Miruna earlier in the day. Up close, they were able to see just how smoothly shaved her pussy was, not a trace of hair was in sight and both Alex and Josh noticed, subconsciously noticing any differences between her body and Hayley's, and the fact Lily had a clean shaven pussy compared to Hayley's landing strip was an immediate difference everyone noticed.

The pictures kept coming, and Lily was finally able to get the guys to pose full frontal as well, without anything covering them, although it did take a while as both were reluctant due to the shoot not being as strong as they expected, given that Lily had made no attempt to touch either of them in any sexual way, and had not suggested anything other than them to touch her breasts occasionally. After almost half an hour of these type of pictures, Alex had begun getting frustrated by the lack of action and little chemistry between them, so decided to make a move to see if it would loosen Lily up a little. The current shot had him standing behind Lily as she had her right foot up on Josh's back, who was once again on all fours, and was almost face on, so as to not quite make it an "open leg" shot, so he recommended that she move position to the left, but use his hand to cover her, which Stephen immediately loved the sound of. As Lily began to move, Alex reached around and cupped her pussy with his left hand, immediately feeling that she was turned on, and taking her a little by surprise as she expected his hand to be in front of her, not actually on her.

"That's perfect! Hold that position!" Stephen called out as he snapped several times.

He then asked Alex to move closer behind Lily, so that her back was touching his chest, which he did, although now he had a semi, which would have been pressing against her back, so he bent his knees a little and slid his cock between her legs, meaning she could definitely feel pressing more and more against her wet pussy it as it got harder. Loving the shot, Stephen asked her to turn her head so that they were almost face to face as he moved position.

"Hmm, it feels like someone is turned on!" Lily whispered to Alex as she felt his fingers move slightly, applying pressure to her clit as his erection continued trying to lift her up.

"How could I not be? My cock is almost entering a gorgeous girl, of course I'm turned on" he whispered back as he again twitched his finger, sending another jolt to Lily's now very sensitive area.

"Almost? I can feel it trying to enter me!" She responded, still maintaining the quiet conversation

"Well, it was almost entering you..." He replied, as he adjusted his stance slightly and the tip slid in, slowly followed by more of him as he pushed up on his muscular legs.