The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen had immediately realised what was happening, and stopped asking for poses, instead letting the shoot progress naturally now, but still taking pictures as Alex began to slowly fuck Lily, who still had her leg up on Josh's back, much to his irritation, while she turned around and began to kiss Alex as he slid in and out of her. It wasn't long before Alex had put his arm under the leg she had on Josh's back, raising it to allow his friend to move as he began thrusting with more purpose. Josh stood up and stepped back slightly, watching as Alex was being photographed having sex with Lily and wishing it was him. He couldn't hide how turned on he was, as his cock was sticking out in front of him, and Lily soon noticed this once she broke off thee kiss with Alex, encouraging Josh to move closer to them, before taking his hard dick in her hand and slowly jerking him off as Alex continued pounding her from behind.

AS she continued wanking Josh, he had unintentionally moved closer and closer to her, and decided it was a good time for a change, moving her hips forward a little to allow Alex to slide out of her, before turning round, bending over, and taking his cock in her mouth, tasting her own pussy juices as she presented herself to Josh. He didn't waste any time taking up the offer, quickly sliding into the soaking pussy in front of him and fulfilling Lily's biggest fantasy in one deft move.

It turned out that Alex clearly found her blowjob technique amazing, as not long after she started, he started shooting his cum into her mouth, although since he didn't give her any warning, she began to gag and cough a little. While this happened, Josh was still fucking her from behind, and since Alex's dick was still spurting in her mouth, the coughing began forcing his spunk out from the side of her mouth, oozing around the cock and dripping on to the floor. This now presented Lily with a dilemma, since she never swallowed cum, instead always spitting if the guy jazzed in her mouth, but Alex was not moving to give her the chance to spit it out, instead his throbbing member remained in place and continued to pump his seed. The issue she faced was, she had also never had a facial, and knew that if she moved to get him out of her mouth whilst he kept cumming, she would most likely lose that virginity instead.

Finally, she decided that she would rather have a bit of spunk on her face than have to swallow the huge load being shot in her mouth, and put both hands on Alex's ripped stomach, pushing him back a few steps, and coughing the mouthful of sperm out as he gave her a bit of space. Josh had not stopped behind her, and was now starting to get close to his own orgasm, assisted by her muscles contracting around his cock as she continued coughing, and he knew he had just passed the point of no return. Speeding up as he felt the cum rising from his balls, Lily had now stopped coughing and was instead moaning in pleasure as his hard length worked her tight pussy at pace, but unfortunately for her, he pulled out before her orgasm arrived, and she felt his cum landing on her back as her own climax disappeared, leaving her standing frustrated on the sand and with Josh's cum on her lower back, running down to between her ass cheeks as she stood up.

Lily decided to copy what Hayley had done, and walked down the beach towards the sea to clean herself up, leaving Stephen to transfer the contents of the camera's memory card to his laptop as the lads pulled their shorts on again, with Mason standing up and walking over to speak to his friends as Hayley pulled her phone out to text Dan once she got re-dressed. She put her bikini back on, and picked the rest of Lily and her things up, before walking down to give her the towel, leaving the guys at the top of the beach as the girls chatted.

Now that the girls were out of earshot, Mason asked his friends about his plan for the rest of the afternoon.

"Steve, when we get back on the boat, take your cameras down to the master bedroom and then come back up and you three keep the girls occupied. I'll go and hide them and leave the remotes out, then I say we get these two pretty tipsy and you know they'll be up for anything, so we'll spend the afternoon gangbanging them on hidden cam! I think that sounds good, fucking these two fitties. That sound good to you guys, banging both of them? You never know, they might even lez out for us and fuck each other as well."

Josh and Alex immediately agreed, and even though he wasn't keen on the hidden camera idea, Stephen also said yes, and they began to pack their things up, heading back towards the small boat where the girls were sitting, both on their phones typing messages, Lily texting Cassie to check she got back ok, and Hayley texting Dan.

'Hey babe, we've finished shooting now so going to head back to the boat and parrrttttaaayyyy! Shoots went really well, and I think mine was the hottest of all of them ;-) xxxx'

Seconds later, her phoned pinged as Dan replied -

'Hey gorgeous. Glad it went well and you've had a good time so far. Who did the shoot with you? I'm guessing it was another set like the one with Josh, so I can't wait to see the pics. Now it's back to the yacht for plenty of drinks before the celebratory orgy I'm guessing... Haha, enjoy it if that's the case! xxxx'

Hayley chuckled as she read the last message, having previously not thought about it, but now the idea was in her head and it sounded quite appealing, although her original intention was just to drink and dance. She sent one more message to Dan before the lads reached them -

'Damn right! Haha. What have you been up to today? Anything good? Why don't you see if Lauren and Vinny are free and want a 50% version of a repeat performance, I think she would enjoy being spit-roasted or dp'd! Anyway, going back to the yacht now. Have fun and I'll see you soon. Love you xxxx'

'See you later. Have fun and make sure to tell me which one was better! Love you too xxxx' Dan replied.

After loading the equipment into the boat and pushing it out into the water, the group boarded the boat and headed back towards the yacht, all now having a beer from the cool box as the headed towards the huge vessel for an afternoon of partying and who knows what else.

To be continued...