The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, it hit, and she began trembling and shaking as wave after wave of euphoria crashed over her entire body, tightening all of her muscles as it did, which brought Dan to a halt as her tiny hole gripped his shaft like a vice. As he waited for her orgasm to pass, he looked around the room and saw Hayley standing off to the side, one leg on a chair as she rubbed her own clit with her left hand, and her phone facing towards him in the other, obviously recording Dan as he fucked Sammi. Once she had stopped shaking and the high seemed to have passed, he started to again stroke in and out of Sammi as she continued groaning in pleasure at the servicing she was receiving. The increased tightness meant Dan wasn't going to last much longer, and he said this out loud, almost asking if she had a preferred place for him to shoot his load. Hayley immediately stopped playing with herself and moved closer, telling him she wants him to finish inside Sammi.

"Hmm, yeah. Cum in her babe. Fill her up with your spunk. I want you to coat her insides with your cum!" She said, knowing Dan would be all too happy to comply.

He did so a few moments later, thrusting in to Sammi's tight little hole one final time as he began pumping the contents of his balls deep inside her, his girlfriend continuing to film as he did so. Once he felt his cock stop twitching and his breathing start returning to normal, he slowly moved back and looked on as his slowly softening cock slid from the velvet pussy that had milked him for all he had. Once he was out, Hayley suggested he let Sammi clean his cock off, and she moved to replace him between her legs, her tongue probing at the glistening slit as she began tasting Dan's seed mixed with Sammi's own juices. By the time she was finished, Dan moved away from Sammi's mouth and Hayley leaned in to kiss her, letting her friend taste the mixture of herself and Dan's cum. Dan now decided to take a shower, and left the two girls kissing passionately on the sofa, a little surprised at what had just happened, since he always thought Sammi would be awkward about sex, yet now, she seemed to finally be free. As the hot water ran over him, he heard the door open and Hayley saying bye, so he knew Sammi was heading home, and after he finished, he went to bed, finding Hayley naked and waiting for him.

The following day, Dan went to work as normal, as he had offered to work out his notice in light of the lottery win, however at about 10 o'clock, he was called in to the managing director's office, and was told he could finish immediately if he wanted, a means of a thank you for his services and them knowing he wasn't leaving to join a competitor. The company even offered to pay him his full month's salary, saying the rest of his notice would be his accrued holiday pay, however he told them to use it for several nights out for the other staff, and after saying bye to everyone, he walked out of the office for the last time. He text Hayley to meet her for lunch, which she did find strange, however he had been known to do this if he was going out to visit a customer, and a little while later he drove to her office to meet her. While they were eating, he told Hayley about the lottery win, which she found hard to believe until she checked their joint account, seeing the huge sum they now had. He told her about how he got everything sorted and the money transferred on Monday, and that they will talk more at home, before driving her back to work and heading back to their flat to progress his plan to deal with Franco.

By the time Hayley arrived home, he had got the first part all set up and ready to go, however unsurprisingly, the only thing on her mind at the moment was the news about the lottery win. After talking it over for a bit, the excitement started to calm down and Hayley typed up her notice for work, agreeing that they will keep the win to themselves for the time being. After this, they started talking about holidays, and agreed they would go back to Romania sooner rather than later, although there were several other places they had in mind, such as Cancun.

"Ok, now, about the Franco situation." Dan started.

"Yeah we need to get that sorted. Shall we just offer him like, 10 grand for the pictures and be get him to sign an agreement to say he will never release them?" Hayley pondered.

"We could do, but what is to say he won't then try to extort more money regularly?" Dan responded.

"Ah, good point. In that case, why don't we just pay someone to beat him up and rob him? If they steal his laptop, he won't have the pictures." Hayley again mused.

"I bet he has everything backed up, both in the cloud, and on an external drive, now will you please let me speak!" Dan chuckled.

"Sorry, go on." Hayley apologised.

"Right. I've got good news, and bad. The good news is that I've got a plan, I've started the ball rolling on said plan, and when it's done, there will be nothing to worry about as he will have lost everything." Dan half explained.

"And what's the bad news?" Hayley asked

"The bad news is that you will need to do a few more shoots for him before it can be completed. Now, I doubt that they will be a hardship for you, but I thought it would be only right to let you know. This is the best way to make sure it's done properly and he doesn't try to pull this shit again." Dan told her.

"I had a feeling you were going to say that. Oh well, so long as you don't mind, I'll play along. Do you want to tell me the plan, although you know I'm rubbish with secrets so would probably let something slip unintentionally." Hayley replied.

"I know, that's why I don't want to say anything, but I emailed him earlier saying you had really enjoyed it, and based on your reaction, I thought that you were keen to work with him again, I just need to get the time and date and I'll set the next step in motion."

In an almost scary coincidence, Dan's laptop made the sound to indicate an incoming email, and he moved to read it, quickly seeing it was from Franco.

'Hi Dan. I was wondering if Hayley would be available for a shoot tomorrow night (around 7pm) at my studio? I have had some feedback from my contact and they are keen to see another shoot with her. This will again be with another model, similar to the last shoot but it will also be paid, however as it is still an audition type shoot, it won't be as much as a normal shoot. Please let know as soon as possible so I can make arrangements. Thanks, Franco.'

Dan read this out to Hayley, and advised her to go along with it, which she agreed to, and he typed up a reply.

'Hi Franco. I've just spoken to Hayley regarding this, and she is looking forward to it. Is there anything in particular she needs to bring or wear? Regards, Dan.

'Hi Dan. That's great. I'll get everything set up here ready. She doesn't need to wear anything in particular, but the contact has asked if she can shave all of her pubic hair. Apparently they prefer their models to be completely shaved or waxed. Sorry for the strange request. I look forward to seeing her tomorrow. Franco.'

Dan told Hayley about the request, which resulted in Hayley giving an eye roll, before they ate dinner and went out for a drink. The next day, Hayley handed in her notice at work, and was also told she could leave immediately if she wanted, so after a quick round of goodbyes, she left and drove home, starting to think ahead as to what to do in the future, with several holidays still topping the list. The rest of the day went pretty quickly, and all too soon she found herself showering ahead of the photoshoot, and shaving as per Franco's request, although as she looked down and saw the now hairless mound, she did start to get turned on as she thought about the last time it looked like that, when she is sure Dan arranged for her to fucked while she was passed out. Despite having no clue if that actually happened or not, the thought that it might have was a major turn on, and something she would like to have happen, possibly again.

She got to the studio at around quarter to 7, and walked in to find Franco by the bedroom set up, re-arranging a few of the items around. Once he saw her, he walked over and hugged her, which Hayley was definitely not going to reciprocate after what the vile human was threatening her with, but was still going along with Dan's plan so while she wasn't happy, she did make out that she was coming around to the idea of doing what Franco wanted, when he wanted. He told her that the set would take place in the 'bedroom' ('shocker' she thought), and she should just go and get undressed, since he will be over in a minuet to get started. The one thing that crossed her mind was that at least this was a solo shoot, and he's not arranged for her to have sex with anyone else. She moved over to bedroom area and removed her clothes, remaining in only her underwear as that is how the shoot usually starts. A few moments later, Franco walked over and just stared at her, not saying anything.

"So, where do you want me first? " she asked, intending to get started sooner rather than later.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was waiting for you to finish getting undressed. Once you've finished, we'll get started." He replied, making it obvious that he wants her naked from the start.

This irritated Hayley, since his bluntness was verging on rude, and as she removed the bra and panties, she turned around to see another guy wearing a long bath robe walking out of the office and heading towards them, which gave Franco's intentions away immediately - This was clearly going to be another "erotic art shoot", and she was expected to have sex with the guy. As he walked towards her, the other "model" took in all of Hayley's completely naked form, devouring her with his eyes as he inched closer. Hayley in turn gave him a quick once over, and even though he was wearing the robe, she had her doubts that he was really a model. Whilst he wasn't ugly, he certainly wasn't what she would consider to be good looking, and he seemed almost apprehensive about getting undressed in front of the camera. As he stood back, Franco began directing Hayley where to go and what to do to pose, and even though she hated to admit it, when he showed her the pictures every few minutes, they were really good.

These pictures continued for 15-20 minutes or so, with the other "model" standing back and watching everything Hayley did, and after a few minutes, she started getting into it a bit more and began playfully teasing him with her poses, much to Franco's delight as he continued taking the pictures, until he called for his friend to join in, revealing his name as Jon. AS Hayley expected, the shoot continued with a lot more shots of her naked and basically fawning over him in his robe, until Franco got her to slowly remove it but kept her behind him or him behind her, making sure to always shoot from her side so as his nakedness wasn't captured. It wasn't much longer until she was instructed to lay back on the bed with her head overhanging the side, and Jon was instructed to lower himself to her face slowly while Franco positioned himself at the other end of the bed by her feet to take the pictures. Almost immediately, he told Jon to stop, and instructed Hayley to move her heels up to her bum and spread her legs.

This made her feel extremely exposed, having a guy with a camera between her legs and another stranger naked by her head, bending down to the point where his pretty big dick has hovering just above her nose and if he dropped down a little more, his balls would be resting on her forehead. Franco called for Jon to continue lowering himself slowly while he resumed taking pictures, focussing on her highly displayed pussy with Jon a background figure. Once Jon's dick was level with where Hayley's mouth was, Franco told him to stop at that level, slowly lean forward placing his hands on Hayley's legs and slide them down as he lowered himself over her. This was clearly something that he had got people to before, because as Jon did as instructed, his cock moved closer and closer to Hayley's mouth until it was pressing against her lips. Franco had made sure to get several shots of this, and then decided it was time to move to the next level.

"Ok Hayley, now I want you to open your mouth and take his cock in, but without using your hands, I want you to retract his foreskin. The site loves that kind of thing, so let's start there." He said as he started shooting.

Hayley did as instructed, opening her mouth and letting Jon's thick member slide in as Franco's camera beeped away, the erection pressing up against her tongue as his length seemed to just keep going until she put her hands against his hips to indicate he should stop. After readjusting her head to be able to do as requested, which was a lot harder than it should have been because his cock was so far into her mouth, she started to do as requested, using her tongue and lips in what seemed like a futile attempt, but finally she was able to actually get some purchase and felt it slide back as required. She then said a muffled 'done' and Jon moved his hips back, slowly withdrawing his throbbing member from her mouth while Franco continued to shoot, until he was completely out.

A few shots followed that were pretty tame in comparison, with no real sexual contact other than a couple where Jon was crouched down by Hayley's head and had his hands on her breasts, but these were mild and clearly for her to be able to show Dan.

"Ok, Jon, move back over her body how you were before when you were leaning, and put one hand on the inside of each thigh, and Hayley, turn your head towards me so that his manhood is hidden behind your head and hair." Franco instructed, moving to take some side on pictures.

Both did as requested and Franco kept shooting, before he again decided to move up a level.

"OK then, Hayley, now can you turn back to how you were a minute ago with your head straight, and take him in your mouth again, and Jon, lower your face so that your cheek is resting on her mound." Franco directed, taking a few more pictures, before telling him to turn his head so his chin was where his cheek was previously.

Next up he told Hayley to bend her legs up again, basically spreading them completely, and Jon was told to put his arms under her thighs and his hands at the apex, almost like he was holding her legs open for a few shots. Hayley lay still as Jon's hands roamed around her personal area at Franco's direction, still having his erection in her mouth, even though she wasn't sure why since Franco wasn't shooting near her head, and she soon felt his hands were moving closer and closer to her pussy. Seconds later, his hand reached her treasure and he began rubbing the fingers of his left hand in her crease, quickly locating her wet hole and sliding a finger in as she heard Franco's camera continue to beep. Jon had now started a slow rhythm of rocking his hips back and forward, essentially making her give him a blow job as he played with her. Moments later, she felt his fingers slide out for a few seconds, before being replaced with what she assumed to be his other hand, however unbeknownst to her, it was now actually Franco that had slipped his digit into her and was now probing at her tight little pussy as he continued taking pictures.

This carried on for a few minutes until he pulled his fingers out and had Jon perform oral on Hayley, who clearly enjoyed the taste of her shaved slit judging by the enthusiasm with which he licked her, as Franco continued capturing the 69 on camera. Hayley always enjoyed being on the receiving end of a tonguing, and was now fully turned on, so rather than just having Jon's cock in her mouth, she began actively sucking him, which seemed to spur him on further in his efforts.

"Wow, this is hot. Hayley, you look like you're really enjoying this, so let's take it to the next level. Jon, it's time, come round her and start teasing her gorgeous little pussy with your cock a little bit, before sliding it in and stretching her with that huge tool." Franco instructed.

Jon did as instructed, positioning himself between her legs and rubbing his cock up and down her folds, coating his end with her juices, before slowly sinking his length in to her, causing a gasp to escape her mouth as his girth stretched her open. Hayley knew that this was Franco's endgame for all shoots going forward. They would take a lot of nude but not sexual activity based pictures that she can show to Dan, and then the rest of the shoot is her being fucked by whoever Franco has arranged. Whilst she knew Dan is fully aware of what is happening and she normally wouldn't worry about doing the full sex shoots as he doesn't mind, it is the fact of how Franco is trying to blackmail her to keep going. The only good thing she could see so far is that the guys she has been made to shoot with were not ugly, even if they weren't really the type of guy she would normally go for.

Jon soon began hammering into Hayley with abandon, and Franco kept moving around to get different angles of the action, finally stopping by her head and taking a lot of pictures from that vantage point as he aimed at the action zone. As he continued to shoot, he began leaning over, bringing his crotch closer to Hayley's face, and giving her confirmation that he was also turned on, based on the bulge in his shorts. Every now and again, he would reach down to 're-adjust himself', before he finally decided to say what Hayley knew she would be hearing at some point --

"This is so hot. This is incredible, watching Jon's big cock going in and out of your sweet shaved pussy. This is so sexy. The magazine will love this. You know what, they asked if I could get you to do a group scene with several guys, but since it's just us here, you should suck on me whilst Jon fucks you. They pay more for those types of scenes, so pictures showing you are ok with that will mean you will be paid more each time." He said as he reached down and retrieved his own cock from their fabric confinements and immediately put it in Hayley's mouth, not really giving her a chance to object.

This again came as a bit of a surprise to her, since even though she knew Franco was intending to try his luck at some point, the speed of which he moved to put his dick in her mouth caught her off guard. It took him no time at all to snap the shot, before raising his camera up in the air to try and get a few of her with a dick entering her at both ends. Hayley wasn't happy about this, and quickly moved her head to remove the invading cock from her mouth, before saying that she didn't agree to a group shoot so Franco can take his dick out of her mouth and put it away. This didn't sit too well with him, and he looked down at Hayley before menacingly asking if she was sure that was she wanted, considering their previous conversation. Hayley knew exactly what he was implying now, and despite the possible consequences, decided to stick to her guns.

"Not right now. Can we talk about it after the shoot is finished and work something out please?" She asked, hoping to see what his reaction would be.

"Ok, sure. I'm certain we can come to an arrangement." Franco responded.

As he aimed the camera down towards where Jon was still thrusting into Hayley, he asked Jon how things were going, and was surprised to hear Jon's response that he had already cum, saying that when Franco put his cock in Hayley's mouth, that was the bit that sent him over the edge, and he can feel himself softening.

"Ok, let me move round there so I can get the picture of when you pull out and hopefully get a good creampie picture after." Franco said, almost sounding disappointed at what he had just heard.

"Wait, what? You've fucking cum inside me? Franco you know I said last time that that can't happen. How the fuck am I going to explain to my boyfriend why there is cum in my pussy when he goes down on me? What the fuck were you thinking?" Hayley asked, staring at Jon and clearly angered at the turn of events.