The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite this, Franco had still moved as he said and took the pictures he said he was after when Jon's dick slipped from Hayley, coated in a mixture of her juices and his cum, and bringing a big glob of spunk with it as it did so.

"I didn't know, and you were pre-occupied with Franco when I was ready, so I just thought it was ok to finish there." Jon replied, not understanding Hayley's annoyance.

"It's my fault, I didn't think to tell him not to cum inside you. No need to worry though, there is a toilet over there, and a shower if you want to use that. You can clean yourself up and your boyfriend will be none the wiser." Franco responded, casually dismissing the problem.

Hayley was now even more irritated than before, and marched to the toilet to try and get Jon's cum out of her, not bothering to say anything more as he picked up his robe and headed towards the room he was in to start with to get re-dressed. When Hayley came back, Franco called her to his office, and after having a quick look around, she realised he had taken her clothes with him, so she walked over and entered the room, seeing him sat at his desk and her clothes on the bench behind him, as he offered her the chair in front of him.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier. I forgot to tell Jon not to cum inside you, but your body is so amazing I can't blame him for not being able to last longer. And about the other thing, the magazine pays a lot more for shoots with multiple guys on one girl. You seemed to be really in to it, so I figured it was all good, and if you would be prepared to do a few shoots like that, I've got a few pictures showing you will do, which I can send to them and set up a proper shoot for it. Again, your boyfriend wouldn't have to know, I can just say I have arranged several shoots for you, and I'll get some shots of you with each of them, then we can do the group shoot which you would be paid well for. Here is the money for today. It's only £50, but the more you are prepared to do, the more you will be paid next time. Just so you know, if you do a shoot with 2 guys, that's £250 straight up. More if you mix in other things such as ass or restraints, and if you want to have more guys, that's more money. Just promise me you'll think about it and let me know." Franco said, again completely trivialising the fact that he stuck his cock in her mouth without her permission.

After saying his piece, Franco handed Hayley her clothes back, and carried on transferring the files over on his computer from the shoot, before copying over the ones for Hayley to take onto a memory stick, and passing it to her before she left. He watched her out and into her car, and as she left, he walked back in and fist bumped Jon...

"I told you man, she's shit scared I'm gonna send pictures to her boyfriend, so she will do whatever I want. If you could've kept yourself together, you could've fucked her ass as well. I got her to let Ash do it, so you could have as well. She's going to be the next little slut I pimp to everyone. I'm telling you man, it'll be like that last slag, what's her name. I'll tell her the 'magazine' is paying, but you guys are really paying for it. I've told her its £250 for shooting with 2 guys, that's £125 each, and you have full access. That's blowjob, sex, and anal if you want it. What do you say, you up for round 2?"

When Hayley arrived home, Dan wasn't in, so she assumed he had gone out for a drink with his friends, and went to have a quick shower before going to bed, What Hayley didn't know, was that Dan had also been to the studio that night, because it turned out that Jake, Callum, and Andy, who they met on the weekend away that changed their lives, were highly skilled with computers, and he had enlisted their help to sort out the Franco problem. Now that the first phase of his plan was done, he waited for Franco to head home, and they followed behind. Whilst Franco was busy on the shoot with Hayley, Callum had snuck in to his office and installed a virus on his computer that was both a key logger, and also a mirror program, enabling him to see everything that was done on a screen of their own. This meant that they would be able to access and take every picture Franco backed up on the cloud, as well as completely remove them from his hard drive. The only question now was what he does with the memory cards. Since they now knew where he lived though, that issue could be resolved by other means, but first they would need to make sure that he didn't live with anyone, and to find a time when he would be completely out of the house in order to enter and take the memory cards, so Dan left the guys there to do some recon and headed home.

On the way back, he nipped into the pub for a quick drink and saw Lewis and Curtis, a couple of friends of his from pool, and they got chatting over a few beers. Without realising, they ended up having a lot more than they expected, and so Dan decided to leave the car and pick it up in the morning. When it came to kicking out time, he invited them back to the flat for a few more drinks since no one had work the following day. They all walked back and he unlocked the door and went inside, finding the place completely quiet and dark except for the bedroom light being on. He opened the bedroom door and was met by a sight of Hayley laying on the bed with a towel wrapped around her head, and another wrapped around her body with a an empty wine bottle and glass next to her on the table. He left the door open, and as Lewis and Curtis walked in, he nodded with a smirk towards her, as if to say 'well, looks like she's not going to be joining us'.

"It's a shame she's got that towel wrapped around her, or that would have been a great view!" Curtis said quietly, bringing a hushed laugh from Lewis.

"You know what, you're right. And you shouldn't sleep in wet towels. Wait here." Dan said, before casually walking into the bedroom and around to where Hayley was passed out, and carefully untucking the towel.

Once it was loose, he looked back at the two guys standing in the doorway watching eagerly, not believing that he would take it off, before opening it up completely and exposing Hayley's now completely naked body to them. He walked back over to the door and asked if that was better, which Curtis responded 'Definitely', unable to take his eyes off the gorgeous and now naked girl on the bed in front of him, who's own boyfriend has just enabled them to see wearing nothing at all. Dan walked past them and headed to the kitchen, making them both a drink and heading in to the living room as they continued to stand and stare at Hayley.

Eventually, they joined him and all sat around until almost 2am chatting, laughing and joking, until they ordered an Uber and left, again having a good look at Hayley's still uncovered and prone body before they did so. Once they had gone, Dan cleared up and went to bed, running though the next phase of his plan in his head before drifting off to sleep. The following morning he awoke before Hayley like normal, and made breakfast, before opening his laptop and going through his emails as Hayley came in to join him. He asked how the shoot went yesterday, asking if Franco had got her to fuck another model, and she explained all about it, including the part where he tried to get her to suck him, and saying that whilst she doesn't mind so long as Dan doesn't, it is the fact he is trying to blackmail her into it that she hates.

"Well babe, my plan is coming along nicely, so pretty soon, that won't be an option for him, so don't worry. Has he said anything about another shoot or will he be in touch?" Dan reassured her.

"Yeah, after the shoot, he tried to say that that was the reason for him putting his dick in my mouth, because it would show I'm prepared to do multiple guy shoots, which pays more money, and then told me to think about it. A 2 guys set pays £250 apparently, but if I'm open to other things such as being restrained it pays even more. He keeps saying not to worry, that you won't know because he will say he's booked several one on one shoots, so we would do them quickly and then do the hardcore stuff afterwards. I mean, obviously you know all about them, but how do you want me to play it out? Should I keep being the naïve girl or what?" Hayley asked.

"Not really. I think you should text him later, saying that you've given more thought to it, and the more you have thought about it, the more turned on you've been at the idea of having multiple guys at the same time. If he promises that I won't find out, you are interested, and ask what would be the pay for this." Dan instructed, knowing exactly what was likely to happen as a result of this.

To be continued...