The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I smashed her before you got here. You should have banged her as well though. She couldn't have stopped you if she wanted to. I was going to leave her there a bit longer and do her again after you left but you let her up and sent her out." Franco replied, a little put out by Wes letting Hayley go.

"I was playing the long game. I could tell when I was talking to her she was seriously thinking about the 'group shoot'. She's coming back for that, and now you've only got to raise £300. That's not a lot each when it's spread between us, so when she does message you to say she is up for it, boom. Let everyone know." Wes explained.

Hayley drove back to the flat and met Dan, who asked her about the meeting with Franco. Before she told him, Hayley went to the bathroom and had a quick shower, making sure she cleaned herself up and got all of the cum out that Franco forced her to drive home while it was still inside her, before she explained everything. She started with how it was just those two there, to him bringing up her being restrained again and showing her the device, to then suggesting a shoot and strapping her down, and finally fucking her. This made Dan smile as he had a feeling this was what Franco had been trying to do for a while. Once this was out of the way, she told him about how he walked over to the door and brought another guy in whilst she was still naked and strapped up, before the guy explained who he was and suggested the group idea being blindfolded whilst she was strapped down. Hayley told him that she would be paid £300 for the shoot, and Wes was certain that the magazine would want more, so future shoots would be 'pretty much guaranteed'.

Dan told her that his plan for taking care of their problem was coming along well, but that it wouldn't be ready for a couple of weeks, so it would mean her doing a few more shoots, which Hayley raised her eyebrows at. When Dan asked what that was about, she said that the thought of the shoot Wes suggested didn't sound too bad, and it actually turned her on thinking about it. Hearing that, Dan suggested she lets Franco know in a couple of days that she wants to do it, and that she can sneak away when Dan is out to do some of the solo shoots in advance so that when they do the group shoot, they can just get straight to it.

After some dinner, Hayley went to see her parents for a while, leaving Dan free to continue advancing his plan, and as he was going through his emails, he had one come through from Derek about Hayley's first test shoot after the holiday. The feedback he gave was extremely positive, with several agencies keen for her to test shoot for them, and another offering her an exclusive contract, although Derek advised against this, as it doesn't give much opportunity to enhance her portfolio. Dan emailed back straight away, thanking him, and confirming he will talk with Hayley about it to set something up. A little later, he received a text from Callum, saying that he was waiting on a few things before the machine could be finished, so he text Scott, Lewis and Curtis to see if they wanted to come round for some playstation.

As they all sat drinking and playing fifa, Hayley came back and went straight in to the bathroom, calling out to Dan that she was going out that night with Sammi, who was going to come round straight from work and get ready at theirs, bringing a smile from him as she didn't know the guys were there. After hearing the chain flush, he heard the shower get switched on, and signalled to the others to keep quiet and move to where he was, making sure they would all get a look at Hayley getting undressed in the mirror, which they promptly did. Sure enough, without even walking into the living room to say hi, they saw her walk across the hallway into the bedroom having already removed her top and bra, and begin pushing her jeans down, taking her thong with it. As she had her back to the door, the reflection was only showing her bum as she stood naked, clearly thinking about what she needed to take into the bathroom with her, before picking something up and turning round, enabling all in the living room to see everything, although she didn't once look towards the mirror, instead looking around the room as if trying to remember something, before walking into the bathroom, still oblivious to what she had just done.

Whilst the shower she had earlier that day was primarily to get Franco's jizz out of her, when she had one before going out for a night, she always took longer, shaving her legs, underarms, and giving her pubic region special attention, making sure it was as smooth as possible. By the time she had finished, Dan had taken a bottle of wine and two glasses into the bedroom, pouring Hayley one, and put it where he knew she would see it, before telling the guys that they can set their phones to video and position them on the sofa if they want, which all three did, hoping to catch Hayley naked as she dried herself. She shouted out to Dan, thanking him for the drink, before asking if he would bring the Sambuca and Jager in, as she fancies doing some shots when Sammi gets there to make sure they are both tipsy quickly. Dan winked at the guys as he stood up and fetched the drinks as asked, taking four shot glasses into the bedroom, one each for each drink, and poured Hayley a large Sambuca as she started drying her face.

"We have company. I want you to act like you don't know they are here, not look in the mirror to see who it is, but to make sure you let them see everything a lot. Also, encourage Sammi to have a shower here. I want you to try and ensure they see her as well." Dan whispered to her before turning and heading back to the living room.

Hayley immediately complied, undoing the towel she had wrapped around her and started drying her back whilst facing the mirror but looking at something on the floor, giving whoever it was in the living room a perfect view of her. Moments after he had sat down, Sammi knocked at the door, so Dan went and let her in, making sure to pull the living room door behind him so that she wouldn't see the group of guys, and guiding her to the bedroom where Hayley was standing naked whilst drying her hair. Sammi walked into the bedroom to join Hayley, and Dan went back into the living room to carry on playing the playstation, but making sure the door was opened again to let the spying continue. Hayley immediately passed Sammi two shoot glasses, both containing huge shots of the respective drink, and telling her she was playing catch up, forcing her to drink them both one after the other, before handing her a large glass of wine. Once Sammi had taken a swig from the wine glass, she put it down and immediately began to feel the effects of the shots she had just downed.

"Do you want to have a shower before you start getting ready? I would guess so, since you've come straight from work." Hayley asked, trying to give her a reason to say yes.

"Would you mind? The only thing is, I haven't got a razor and could really do with shaving. Speaking of which, where's your landing strip gone??" She giggled.

"No of course not. If you want to start getting undressed I'll get you some towels, and I'll put a new head on my razor, you can borrow that." Hayley replied, heading out of the bedroom and towards the storage closet by the front door, still naked.

As she did so, the guys were now able to see the back of Sammi as she got undressed, and much to their delight, she didn't take long to remove her blouse and bra, before pushing down the black trousers she wears to work, leaving her in just the plain thong and showing her amazing ass to them unintentionally in the reflection. Now it was a waiting game for the guys in the living room, on one hand they were guaranteed to see her boobs when she turned around to go into the bathroom, but if they were to get really lucky, she would remove the thong and they would see everything. Hayley walked back into the bedroom a few seconds later, and joking mentioned it would be hard to shave with her underwear on, at which Sammi seemed as if she didn't realise they were still on, and took them off. The guys now knew that in any second, they will be getting to see her full frontal as well, and Hayley was going to help, so asked Sammi to pass her the razor heads off the cabinet just inside the door, which meant she would turn around.

Whilst she was looking for the blades, Hayley had gone into the bathroom to fetch the razor, and returned back knowing that if the guys in the living room were watching in the mirror, which they almost certainly were, they would be seeing everything of Sammi now.

"Hey, why don't you leave a landing strip. You seemed fascinated with mine the other day, why don't you have one yourself?" Hayley asked, distracting Sammi by making her look down at her own pussy mound that currently had almost a week's worth of hair growth covering it.

"I've never done it before, I'd probably fuck it up!" Sammi laughed back.

"Don't be daft. It's easy, and right now you're at the perfect length to do it. Here, look." Hayley replied, picking up a sharpie from the cabinet.

She knelt down before Sammi and drew on two lines, before standing back up as Sammi continued looking down.

"There, just follow the lines. Do that first when you get in the shower, then when you wash yourself after, the lines will come off and just leave the strip." Hayley told her as she handed her the razor.

With that Sammi headed into the bathroom and stepped into the shower as Hayley carried on getting dry and the guys went back to their game, leaving their phones trained on the reflection of the bedroom, recording the action. Almost half an hour later, the shower switched off and Sammi soon emerged wrapped in a towel, scooting into the bedroom to join Hayley, who was now almost done drying her hair. Hayley passed the wine over again, and made sure that when Sammi had unwrapped the towel from around herself, she asked to be passed different things from the cabinet so that whoever was in the living room would get to see her, however Sammi was quick to put on a (borrowed) bra and thong, ending what will be the guys interest in the video. Finally, they went out, with Hayley not knowing who it was with Dan, and Sammi not even knowing there was anyone there at all, other than Dan.

Dan woke up the following morning to find the bed empty, however as he walked through the living room towards the kitchen, he saw Hayley asleep on one end of the sofa, and Sammi asleep on the other. As Dan had almost finished making breakfast, the girls began stirring, and after eating, told him all about their night, including the 'really fit guy' Sammi was talking to, and his 'really not fit, creepy mate', saying that she got his number and was going to text him later. After eating, Dan gave Sammi a lift home, and whilst he was out, Hayley received a text from Franco, saying he wanted to do a shoot today if possible. He said it wouldn't be the group shoot yet, as he was still arranging that, but he had an idea for another shoot and wants her to do it. Hayley knew that he would again threaten to post the pictures as he has before, so she would have to go along with the set, but she again asked Dan about when his plan would be ready since she was getting sick of having to do whatever Franco wanted, or rather whoever Franco wanted, whenever he wanted.

Dan told her to agree to the shoot as he messaged Callum to ask about the device they were building, and quickly received a reply saying another week or so, so Hayley responded back to Franco agreeing to the shoot, and was told to go to his studio as soon as possible. When she arrived, there was again a different guy there, and Hayley suspected he would be todays 'shoot partner', but Franco quickly pointed towards his office and told her there is a dress in there that he wants her to wear for the shoot, 'only the dress, nothing else.' He emphasised. Hayley walked in to the office and began undressing to get changed, quickly stripping naked before looking for the dress to put on, but not finding it. She opened the door and poked her head around, calling out for Franco, but being answered by the other guy that was there, who told her Franco was outside by the car.

"Oh. I can't find the dress." Hayley told him. "Is it out there anywhere?

The guy had a quick look around, before responding that he can't see it, and re-iterating it must be in the office somewhere, so Hayley let the door close and went back to looking for it. Seconds later, the door flew open and the guy was stood in the doorway, holding the dress as he stared at Hayley's naked body, saying that he found it outside, and holding it out for her to take. 'Great, another sleazy bastard' Hayley thought as the guy didn't attempt to hide his perving, instead simply watching her as she moved to take the dress from him, before he turned and left, having seen everything he wanted to. Since the office was fairly dark, Hayley didn't notice until she stepped into the light of the studio that the dress was pretty sheer, resulting in Franco's friend again stopping and staring as she looked for the photographer to see what he wants to do.

A few moments later, Franco walked in and saw Hayley in the dress, smiling as he observed her visible body beneath the fabric that may as well not be there, before saying they are doing the shoot elsewhere, so she can wait in the car. After he finished loading up, he opened the passenger side door and got in, and his friend got in the driver side, before starting the engine and pulling away. The car itself was quite nice, a bit smaller than a normal 4x4, but bigger than a hatchback, with leather seats and plenty of space in the back. They drove to the petrol station first, filling up on fuel, and minutes after they left, Franco turned around and explained his idea -- He wanted to do the shoot as they were driving around. Hayley would start off wearing the dress as he starts taking pictures, and slowly removes it as the shoot progresses.

This was not what Hayley was expecting, but since it didn't involve anyone else, the idea of it actually sounded quite thrilling, and the thought of being seen by random strangers was still exciting, especially in this scenario. The part that concerned her was that they didn't seem to be heading out towards any motorway or duel carriageway, instead they were turning around street in a new housing estate, before pulling up at the kerb as the guy driving pressed the horn. Soon enough, the back passenger door was opened and in a guy Hayley had again never seen got in, smiling at Hayley and speaking to Franco and the driver, before he was introduced to Hayley as Will. Both gave the other a quick once over, with Will smiling at how see through the dress was since he could see her small boobs and hard nipples with ease, although he was clearly getting the better end of the deal. Hayley quickly noticed that he was very average in looks, skinny with pretty much no muscle tone at all, and was dressed like a typical 19 year old chav, wearing a white tracksuit and trainers, white baseball cap, and multiple gold rings, chains, and bracelets.

"So, it's me and you today then, hey? I'm sure this is going to be fun." Will said, having now moved his eyes away from her breasts and scanning further down the dress to see what else was visible.

'Yeah, maybe for you...' Hayley thought to herself as the car again pulled away, and almost immediately Franco loosened his seat belt and turned around, aiming the camera at her and began clicking away as they drove down a country lane. As normal, it didn't take long for him to want Hayley removed of clothes, and suggested that she roll down the top of her dress to reveal her boobs, allowing the seat belt to sit between them as he took more shots. Will was leaning against the door and eagerly watching as she did as instructed, breaking out a broad grin as her boobs were released from the material.

"I love small tits, and them nipples are wicked, man. I wanna just suck on one so much man, they're awesome!" He came out with, sounding like a typical, immature, common man-boy.

Franco also ignored him as he continued taking pictures, instructing her to continue pushing the dress down until it was bunched up around her stomach, just as they turned into what appeared to be an old farm. Franco confirmed this, and said that they will do the rest of the first part of the shoot here since there is no other traffic and she can take her seat belt off completely. Once she did this, he began instructing her to move about in such a way that the dress began ride up her legs, slowly revealing more and more, much to Will's delight, and he had now put his hand into his tracksuit bottoms, clearly holding himself as the car slowly drove around the gravel roads. Next, Franco told Hayley to slouch down in the seat and open her legs a little more, taking more pictures as this resulted in the dress sliding up until it was only just covering her modesty.

"Yeah man, you need to pull it up a bit more, innit, or just take it off completely!" Will again chimed in with, making Hayley cringe at how she was most likely going to be expected to have sex with the idiot.

Franco, on the other hand, decided that now would be a good time to involve Will into the shoot, and suggested that he help Hayley by undoing the dress. This took him no time at all to do, and he immediately shuffled over towards where she was sitting and reached his right arm behind her, locating the back of the dress and fumbling with the zip. After a few moments of struggling, he stated that he 'can't get it to move, because of how she's sitting, innit, so she needs to slide down further so the zip is in the gap between her back and the seat, innit.' Hearing this, Hayley just decided to stop delaying the inevitable, and began to undo the zip herself, reaching both hands behind her to do so. As she started to undo the zip, she arched her back forward, unintentionally pushing boobs forward, which had Franco tell her to stay exactly like that whilst he took a few pictures. As Hayley did as requested, Will again proposed for the bottom of her dress to be moved up higher, fooling nobody into thinking it was for any other specific reason than to see what had so far eluded him.

"Yes, I suppose we can do that now, but Hayley, stay exactly as you are with your hands undoing the dress, just raise up off the seat a little please. Will, can you slide the dress up for her." Franco responded, inviting his friend to start becoming physically involved in the shoot.

Again, Will wasted no time at all in reaching over Hayley and grasping the material before she lifted her bum off the seat, at which point he immediately yanked it up into a bunch around her stomach, taking in a good look at her shaved pussy in doing so, before reaching his hand down and putting it on the inside of her thigh, pulling at it as if to indicate she should open her legs more. This surprised Hayley, since she knew what was likely going to happen later, despite not really wanting to, however as she looked to Franco, about to say something, he simply nodded, as if to say, yes, do it, do what he wants, again much to her chargrin. Once her legs were spread, Will set his sights between them, moving his hand up her thigh towards her apex, before she attempted to stop him, taking hold of his wrist and holding his hand away from her slit.

To Hayley's surprise, Franco actually asked will to remove his hand and move back across the seat, since he is affecting the images he wishes to capture, annoying the extra passenger. Franco continued taking more pictures as they continued driving around the farm, with Hayley eventually removing the dress altogether, leaving her completely naked. After stopping and taking some shots in various positions against some of the barns, they once again got in the car and began driving, this time heading back out to the roads, with the dress Hayley had been wearing being put in the boot of the car, ensuring she would not be covered up as they drove around. It wasn't long until they had reached a motorway, and as they joined the traffic, Franco announced it was now time for Will to be involved in the shoot.