The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Hayley, why don't you loosen your seat belt a little and slide down the seat again, and Will, you can have a check to see if Hayley's boobs feel as good as they look." Franco instructed.

Immediately, Will removed the hand that he had again put down his tracksuit bottoms and placed it on Hayley's left boob, roughly squeezing it and pinching at her erect nipple like it was his first time ever touching a girls breasts. Despite the fact this was not even remotely sexy or erotic at all for Hayley, Franco continued taking pictures as Will mauled at her body, encouraging him to change it up and do different things, including sucking and nibbling at the nipple, before instructing him to find out if Hayley was turned on, essentially telling him to start fingering her. Yet again, this was done like it was his first time, since there was no teasing or playing with her clit or the like, instead he just immediately went straight for her hole and pushed his finger in, drawing a short, quick "Ow!" from Hayley at the intrusion as she moved about to extract the digit.

"Err, I'm not even remotely turned on, so that shit just hurts! What is this, your first time? It's like you have no clue what you're doing" Hayley informed him, making sure she emphasised her point.

"Nah, I've fingered and shagged bare birds. You're evidently just frigid or sommat!" Will spat back, clearly embarrassed at having his useless technique called out.

"Ok, well, rather than insulting each other, Hayley, why don't you start getting Will turned on by sucking him, and if you want to warm yourself up whilst you're doing it, that should be a good way to start." Franco stated, leaving Hayley in no illusion what was expected of her.

As they were in the inside "slow" lane, this ensured they would be overtaken fairly regularly, and as she leaned over to lower her head towards Will's lap, a huge lorry began to pass them, although to Hayley's relief, the driver was on the opposite side, so wouldn't have been able to see her. As Will raised himself off the seat and pushed his tracksuit bottoms down, revealing he wasn't wearing underwear either, Hayley was forced to stifle a laugh at what she was presented with. Whilst he had been playing with himself most of the journey and was already hard, he was certainly not well endowed, and despite also not being circumcised, he only measured in at roughly 4 inches long and not much in the way of girth either. 'That explains his lack of experience, I bet girls have seen that and laughed at him before making their excuses!' Hayley though to herself, amused at how poetic it was that because Will was such an asshole, it was funny that he had such a little cock.

She began doing as instructed, taking the cock in her hand so that only the end was left out, and began sucking at it, not moving her hand that was holding the shaft, almost as if she was making a point about his short comings. She also began rubbing at her own clit as she did so, trying to get herself turned on as she sucked the thin meat pole before her. Hayley had been focussed on this so much, she didn't realise that they had even gotten off the motorway, let alone that they were pulling up outside the studio. The car came to a stand-still and she was instructed to continue what she was doing whilst the guy driving unlocked the studio and Franco continued taking pictures, before moments later being instructed to go inside, not even being offered the dress that she had been made to wear when they left. Hayley did so, opening the door and quickly running inside just in case there was anyone around, followed by Franco, as Will was sorting himself out in the car.

"I think we will finish this one off here. I was asked for another set of you in the restrainer with another partner, so we can do that today, although I'm more looking forward to the group shoot using it when I can get that arranged" Franco announced to her as he walked in.

'Do I even have a choice?' Hayley thought to herself as she began walking towards the device and climbing into position as Franco began strapping her down, before Will emerged from the office carrying something that Hayley couldn't make out as he headed towards her. He put whatever it was down behind Hayley, and pushed his bottoms down, allowing his small dick to spring free before giving it a few short tugs to make sure he was hard. Franco had again picked up his camera and had taken a few pictures from the front of Hayley as she was strapped down whilst Will was behind her, but now he moved to the side of her as Will stepped closer, rubbing his uncut end up and down against Hayley's slit before pressing in to her as Franco snapped the point of penetration. Will began thrusting hard into her as she was held in position by the restraints, each time making her small hanging tits wobble through the intensity.

Despite the fact she didn't like Will and his attitude had been shitty all day, Hayley was now feeling turned on, surprisingly due to being strapped down, however the only disappointing thing for her was the little tool she was being fucked by. The beeps continued from Franco's camera and Hayley just closed her eyes, imagining it was Dan hammering in to her, especially since he was certainly a lot better endowed than Will, allowing her to become lost in her imagination. Unbeknownst to her though, Will had something more in mind, and picked up what he had brought from the office, which turned out to be a bottle of lube, and drizzled some onto her well exposed asshole. Being lost in her own imagination, Hayley didn't even notice him do this, and Will smiled at Franco as he pulled his cock out of Hayley's pussy, before quickly lining it up against her anus and pressing it in, the slickness of the lube mixed with his underwhelming size making it easy for him to bottom out in her ass on the first push.

"Hmm, hah, no." Hayley moaned as he began stroking in and out of her ass. "Not in my ass."

"Yeah in your ass, don't act like you don't love it. I could tell you were into it when you voluntarily got in this thing, offering your ass up for me!" Will replied, continuing to pump into Hayley's back door.

"This set will definitely be taken by the mag, and you're getting paid for it, so this is just more money for you." Franco added, making no attempt to stop Will or even instruct him to pause.

By the time Franco had stopped talking, Will had increased the intensity of his thrusting, and was now happily pounding into Hayley's backside, taking the fact that because she hadn't repeated the instruction to stop, he was fine to carry on, and Franco resumed taking pictures. Knowing that Franco would follow through on his threat of she didn't continue, Hayley reluctantly carried on, again closing her eyes and imagining it was anyone else, but Dan especially, that was taking her body for their pleasure, rather than the asshole it was. She had never thought about being restrained like this before the last week or so, but now she had experienced it a couple of times, it was highly erotic for her, the only downside being who was getting to use her. Letting her mind wander again, Hayley began imagining she had access to the device whilst they were on holiday, since there were a few guys that they met she would have liked Dan to arrange for her to 'meet', such as Ben and Paul's friends Marc, Liam, and Jon.

"Are you looking forward to being in this for our group shoot?" Franco whispered into her ear, almost as if he had read her mind while Will carried on fucking her ass.

"Hmm, yeah" Hayley quietly replied,

"You like the thought of being fucked by several guys at once? The thrill that you can do whatever you want and your boyfriend will never find out what you have done. That you will have been fucked by multiple people and you don't know who, is that a turn on for you?" He continued whispering to Hayley.

He was only half right, in that Hayley will tell Dan everything and he is happy to proceed, but the thought of being used without knowing who by was certainly a huge turn on for her, and she could feel her pussy twinging at the thought of it. It was only now that she realised the thrusting into her asshole had stopped, and she felt Will pull his cock from her, having just unloaded in her rectum as Franco had been talking. Will stepped back with a big smile on his face, before putting his tracksuit bottoms back on and saying bye, walking to the door as Franco joined him. Once he had gone, Franco walked back over to Hayley who was still strapped in place to the device, and took his phone from his pocket, typing out a text message, before putting it back.

"Are you going to unstrap me and let me out?" Hayley asked as he almost reached her.

"Yes of course" Franco replied as he moved to behind her, "Just not yet. I think we can have some more fun first." He continued, pulling his t-shirt over his head and putting it over Hayley's, effectively stopping her seeing.

She felt his fingers start touching between her legs, firstly playing with her clit before moving up and down her crease and circling her entrance, slowly sliding in to her as he used his other hand to push his shorts and boxers down and stepping out of them. Again, Franco was not rough as he started stimulating her g-spot, instead massaging it with two fingers as the lack of vision started causing her other senses to become heightened. Once his other hand was free, he used it to rub her clit, doubling pleasure she could feel, even though she didn't really want to be feeling it from Franco. Just as she began approaching an orgasm, he pulled his fingers out and placed his cock at the wet hole to replace them, pushing into Hayley in one long stroke, before pulling back and repeating the action, drawing a reluctant moan of pleasure from her as the photographer started slowly fucking her.

"I'll be right back..." Franco said, pulling his cock from her and walking up the unit, in the opposite direction to the office.

Hayley heard the cupboard door open, and moments later close again as the light footsteps got closer to her, before he pulled the t-shirt off her head, and replaced it with a blind fold.

"There, that's better. Now, open wide..." He instructed.

Hayley did as she was told, however she was expecting this to be for him to put his cock into her mouth, not whatever it was that actually entered her oral cavity, and almost immediately she heard a click and felt a strap quickly pulled tight, securing what she now realised was a ball gag in place and stopping her from speaking at all. She let out several muffled noises as a means of protest at this new, and frankly un-agreed, restraint being used, however they came out simply as 'hmmmph, hmmomomm, hmmom'. Undeterred, Franco moved back behind her and she heard him rummaging about, before he again started pressing back into her, repeating his previous slow action as his length worked in and out of her, drawing more reluctant, and now muffled, moans of pleasure from Hayley.

The lack of vision and complete inability to speak had dialled Hayley's other senses up to 11, and she was now feeling every slight movement and touch that Franco did which sent pleasure coursing through her body, but this was quickly replaced with panic when she heard the door to the studio open and at least two people walk in.

To be continued.