The Weekend Ch. 05 - Dinner Party

Story Info
Games at the hosts' fetish dinner party.
7.6k words
6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

We walked down the stairs from Pet's small bedroom in the attic, back in 'the Scene' as she referred to it. For the first time I wasn't being led on a dog lead, and I also wasn't fully naked, although the cock cage remained. A formal long tailed white shirt, bow tie and black jacket made me look exactly like the waiter I was to be for the evening, above the waist, although the fact that I was naked lower down apart from a pair of silky black panties covering my cock cage, and a pair of socks and shoes on my feet. I retained my slave collar, with my safe word on the back, and leather cuffs on my feet and ankles. Pet was wearing a tight white shirt tied around her middle, spike heeled ankle boots, and a short black mini skirt, the hem just grazing her buttocks, revealing flashes of the white thong underneath as she lifted her legs on the stairs.

As we neared the foot of the stairs I could hear muffled voices, and Pet opened the door at the bottom to reveal a transformed house. The lights were ablaze, and there was a hive of activity in the nearby kitchen. I followed Pet in, walking a couple of paces behind her. Although I was no longer chained or being physically led, it seemed natural to trail behind her.

There had obviously been a lot of work going on during the afternoon while we spelt I the basement cell, and then got ready upstairs. The dinner party was in the final stages of preparation. A woman stood at the stove, dressed in chef's whites, and at the table two more similar dressed sous-chefs finalised small plates of what I assumed where starers and entrees. So far, a typical dinner party being prepared in a professional couple's kitchen. The appearance of normality started to shift however when I saw the woman waving up at the sink. Naked, apart from a long apron, she stood scrubbing at a mountain of used pots and pans, her damp hair scraped back into a sever pony tail. She was wearing the familiar collar and cuffs, and her ankle was connected to a long chain that rand to a ring set in the floor. Her buttocks glowed red and I could see the hand prints on them where she had been recently spanked.

Pet nudged me over to stand with the other people waiting in a line by the wall. There were three woman and another man, all dressed in the same way as us. The women all had the same white shirt as Pet, tied around the waist. Two of them were very similar build to Pet, and their pert small treats pushed at the shirt, the braless nipples making small points against the tight cotton. A third woman has heavier built, with large full breast that strained against the shirt. She had had to close a couple of the buttons to keep then in place, and I could see the lines of the bra she wore underneath to support her. The man was dressed identically to me, and I went to stand next to him. All of us wore our collars and cuffs, and we stood in silence, waiting for our instructions.

The clamour in the kitchen ceased as the Mistress strode Ito the room. Her usual tight leather had been replaced by an evening gown, and her long blonde hair was piled on top of her head. The top of the dress was strapless, and a bustier supported her large breasts, in which nestled the familiar key, connected to a small gold chain around her neck. She walked over to Pet, and bent to kiss her full on the mouth, before talking to her quietly, while the rest of us waited in silence. T.

She turned to the chef and her assistance. "It is almost time for the guests to arrive, and I'm glad to see everything is ready. Thank you for your work, the food looks lovely."

She moved over to us standing by the wall, pausing only to swat the naked arse of the girl chained at the sink, who briefly cried out as another hand print was added to her reddened buttocks. Looking us each up and down, it was as if we being inspected on parade. She stopped in front of the woman with the large breasts, and beckoned Pet over.

"Didn't you tell them the uniform rules?" she asked sternly. "Sorry Mistress," stammered Pet, who then stepped forward and sapped the woman hard across the face. "Stupid bitch, its quite simple. Shoes, skirt, panties and shirt. Where in all that do you hear the word 'bra'?"

"I'm sorry Mistress," snivelled the woman, as a tear started to slide down her cheek. "It's just that they are so heavy's it hurts my back if I don't wear one."

"And you think I care about that, why?" snarled the Mistress. Turning to Pet, she snapped, "sort this out as soon as I am done. They will be here soon."

She turned back to us. "This is an important evening, and you all know what you have to do. I don't want any more mistakes. If you have any questions during the evening you ask Pet here. She will be in charge of you all tonight, and I expect you to obey her instantly, understand?"

"Yes Mistress," we all mumbled, our heads lowered.

AS she left the room, Pet grabbed the woman by her hand and marched her out to the kitchen, her face like thunder. We heard the seals from outside, and then a few minutes later, they came back in. We could see the red hand prints on her face, but more obvious was the change to her shirt. Pet had left a couple of the buttons don up below her breast, but the material strained to contain the large globes, which wobbled as shell walked. She was still silently sobbing and I watched the tears drip down her chin, and disappear into the valley between the large globes that strained against the cotton. I doubted the buttons would survive the evening, even though the bottom of the shirt was tied tight under her breasts, leaving her stomach bare, like the other waitresses.

Pet's face softened as she handed her a tissue, and then as the woman dabbed her eyes, turned to us.

"We are going to greet the guests in the hallway." Pointing to me, she continued, "He is going to be the bar man for the evening so get the drinks from him. The rest of you will serve as usual, I think you have all done this before?"

"Yes Pet," replied the others. It was apparent that they were familiar with both her and the house, as we walked out through the reception room and towards the hallway. When Louise and I had arrived last night, this had all been in a gloomy darkness. Now, like the rest of the house, lights burned bright, and the place looked alive. Mellow jazz music permitted the air, and as the waiters stood in a line by the door, anding out the glasses of champagne that I had poured, I was struck by the contrast between the normality of the situation, and then the incongruous fetishism of our dress.

The guests started to arrive, all dressed in formal wear, the men in dinner jackets, and the woman in in flowing evening gowns. The only thing that differed from any other dinner party was that they all wore masks, ranging from simple ones around the eyes, to elaborate Venition style, that covered everything but their mouths.

Pet greeted each couple as they arrived, most of them kissing her full on the lips. I noticed that many of them subtly ran their hands under her skirt as they did, men and women. They all seemed to know her, and I supposed that she had done this many times before. The noise level area as more guests arrived and then suddenly stopped, as they started to turn, looking up the stair case. The Mistress descended, gliding down in her evening gown. The master followed behind him, a beautiful woman on his arm. Louise looked gorgeous, the long black hair styled and flowing in waves don her back. She was obviously wearing very little under her long halter neck evening gown, her nipples pushed against the four, and as she reached the bottom, I could see that the back plunged to the tops of her buttocks, so she could only have been wearing the tiniest of thongs underneath, if anything. Her wrists and ankles were free of the earlier cuffs, and her slave collar had been replaced by a smaller white one, although I saw that there was still a word engraved in tiny letters on the back. A delicate gold chain hung from her collar, draping down between her breasts and the other end was held by the Master. Reaching the bottom, he joined the Mistress who kissed him, and then Louise, before Turing to the rest of the guests and inviting them to follow her into the dining room.

As they passed by me, Louise reached to take a glass of Champagne fro the tray I was holding. She didn't even acknowledge my presence as I watched her walk n=by, with her owner and his wife. The guests took their seats, finding their place cards on the table. The Master sat at one end of the table, hooking Louise's chain onto the chair next to him as she sat down. The Mistress sat at the other end and clicked her fingers for the service to commence.

There was a bar set up ij the corner, and prompted by Pet, I had established myself there, ready to provide drink to the waiters as the guests made their orders. I watched as the entrees were served. As they bent to place the tables on the tables, the mowers skirts rose up to exposed their bare buttocks, bisected by the thin strings of the thongs they wore underneath. I noticed that as each plate as lower, the guest took the opportunity to quietly stroke the exposed bottom next to them. The single male server was treated the same way, with hands slipping under the tails of his shirt as he bent over.

Other than this, the guests ignored the servers completely. The volume raise as the guests chattered between themselves while they eat the first course. I was kept busy with drinks orders as the waiters came up to me, but other than that was free to watch the evening unfold in front of me.

The second course was brought out, which was a fish dish I think. Off course, we were not offered any food, and I was grateful for what I had eaten earlier, even thought it had been unpleasant. AS the waiters placed the food, the bottom holding resumed, but I saw that some of the guests were starting to grope at the buttocks presented to them. I saw one of the younger women flinch as a had went up her skirt, which was rewarded with a quick smack to her exposed bottom. The Mistress glowered at her, and I saw Pet follow the woman out of the room. For my position at the end, I was able to hear quick slaps that Pet administered before the woman returned, that hand print clearly visible on her bottom as she walked by.

The next course was the main meat dish. Servings of juicy steak were delivered to the guests, and met of them seemed to switch to red wine. I started to hear little snapping sounds though the chatter, and I realise that as the waitresses bet over, the guests were reaching under their skirts to pull at the strings of the things between their buttocks, letting them ping back. The women's faces remained impassive while this was going on, and Pet's treatment earlier had showed what would happen if they reacted. The single male waiter wasn't left out either. I noticed that a couple of the women reached under his shirt, and I heard metal of his cage tickle as they flicked their hands against it, laughing.

The Master and Mistress sat at either end, joining in with the guests immediately next to them, and watching over the table. I realised that Louise, although having been introduced with such a grand entrance, and setting in place of honour, was being largely ignored, sitting in silence eating her meal. I remembered Pet's earlier words of caution about the Master, and wondered if Louise's night might turn out differently to what she had thought.

Just at that moment, one of the women sitting near the middle of the long table rose and walked up to the Master. Bending to whisper in his ear, her hand reached out and stroked Pet's hair, before slipping down to cup her breast through the slim gown. I watched as she continued to talk quietly to him, sliding her hand inside the top of Louise's dress, to fondle her breast underneath. The master nodded to her and she stood up, unwrapping the long gold chain from the back of the chair. As she slid her hand out of the top of her dress, Louise's nipple hardened, making an obvious point against the thin fabric.

Tugging her behind her, the women led Louise back to her own place, her companion rising to sit at the empty char at the top. As she sat down, she wrapped the chain around the empty chair beside her and pulled Louise down into it. The rest of the guests ignored them as the woman took Louise's head in her hands and kissed her hard on the licks, her tongue flickering as it forced itself into the her mouth. I saw Louise reach her own hands up to the woman and pull her close, as their tongues entwined. A few of the guests gave a little cheer, clapping as the man o the other side of Louise took his turn, pulling her away by the hair, and diving in with his tongue, mashing his face against her. Louise didn't seem quite so keen this time and I saw her lift her hand to start to push away at the man before realising her mistake and lowering it again. Pushing her away, the man gave a whoop of delight, before returning his attention to the steak in front of him. Louise was ignored again, and just sat staring down at the table in front of her. She seemed to have lost her appetite, and of course the plate in front of her was no longer her own, so the prospect of eating someone else's food probably didn't interest her. I wished he could have been in my place earlier, having been forced to eat a breakfast and then afternoon tea that comprised solely of other people's discarded leftovers!

The party was becoming more raucous, and the groping of the waiters was getting more obvious. As the large breasted waitress reached down to pick up a plate, the man across the table snatched out his hand, and pulled at the shirt. The straining buttons popped, and the shirt fell open, her breasts falling out in front of her. She stood up with the plate, her face reddening in embarrassment as the table burst out laughing. The man beside her jumped to his feet, and reached round her to grab at the swinging tits, kneeling them in his hands to the applause from the guests. As he pulled his hands away, the woman that the waitress was serving lifted her head, and holding the woman still with her arm, ran her tongue round one of the nipples, engorging it before opening her mouth and sucking hard. More applause encouraged her to go further and I saw the waitress start, before the guest pulled her mouth away, the teeth marks clearly visible where she had bitten her.

Tears gently started to form in the woman's eyes, as she turned and carried the plate out, her shirt falling around her. I noticed Pet leave after her, and when the waitress came back in, her eyes were dry and her shirt refastened, but this time without buttons, the ends simply tied beneath between her large breasts that now swung free in front of her.

Louise was claimed by another couple who moved her near to them, and was engine subjected to some intense snogging. I watched as the woman slid her hand into Louise's top, roughly fondling her as she kissed her. Her companion on the other side slid his hand under the table as Louise sat there, powerless to stop them. This was repeated as Louise was moved around the table, her hair getting messier and her makeup smudged as she was passed on. The Master and Mistress were ignoring her completely now, and I could see her eyes moistening as the guests started to abuse her.

The treatment of the waiters was also worsening now. As they served the final course, all of the witnesses had had their shirts pulled open as they leant over, and were not bothering to readjust them now, just leaving them unbuttoned, their waving breasts gripped each time them leaned across one of the guests. The male waiter now had hand shooting up under his shirt every time her serviced, and I would see him twice as they pulled at the cage he was wearing. As the meal drew to a close, the Mistress rose and announced that after dinner drinks would be served in the sitting room. Leading the way, she walked down the table, pausing next to Louise to take her chain and lead her with her into the next room. I waited behind my bar as the guests filed out, Pet walking up to me as they left. She had ignored me all evening so far while the meal took place, and I realised that she still looked the same as when she started, unlike the disheveled state of the other withers. Although dressed the same, she was obviously in charge, and therefore spared the abuse to which the the other had been subjected.

"You will remember there's a bar in the other room, so you can take up station there. I expect they will want some cocktails, so if there's anything you need, go and get it from the kitchen." She moved closer and lowered her voice. "You see I was right about Louise. He's losing interest in her now. I'm not sure how her night is going to turn out. The Mistress still seems to like her though."

I followed Pet into the sitting room. As last night, a fire roared in the hearth, and candles lit the room. Some extra couches had been brought in, and the room was large enough for everyone to sit down. A couple of the waitresses were already standing by the bar, and I started to mix their drinks. The guests were starting to relax, and in the darker corners of the room I could see a couple of them entwined, hands and mouths moving against each other. The Master reclined in a couch near the fire. He had pulled the large breasted waitress on to his lap, and she lay against him as he chatted to the people next to him, his hand round her waist, absent-mindedly pawing at one of her exposed nipples.

The Mistress sat on another couch, Louise sitting next to her, eyes down cast, and her hands clasped in her lap. She was barefoot now, whether she had removed her shoes or they had been taken off her, I didn't know. The Mistress had an empty rink in her hand, so, unclipping the chain from her neck, whispered in her ear, and nodded towards me on, on the other side of the room. Louise rose to her fett and, taking the Mistress's glass, padded over towards me. She stood at the other side of the bar looking at me in silence. I was smartly dressed, at least the part of me that was visible, clean shaven, hair neatly brushed. She looked a mess. Her sculpted hair style was ruined, and hung in disarray around her face. Her perfect makeup was smudged, and her mascara had run with the tears that she must have shed while she was abused at the table. He haughty look that she had shown earlier when I saw her on the TV screen with the Master had disappeared, and she now looked dejected and miserable.

I spoke to her for the first time in twenty four hours. "Are you OK? Do you want to stop? You only have to use your safe word, and you can leave."

Her voice was low, I had to strain to hear it. "No, I want to carry on. I have so much to tell you later. But they were so horrible to me at the table. It's not what they did, its the cruel things they said."

I realised that Pet had been right. Louise had made the mistake of confusing the master's enthusiasm for a new woman as something special. Now he had taken her, she was just the same as the rest of us as far as he was concerned. While we were in this house we were all just salves, owned by the pair of them for their pleasure alone.

She straightened and tossed her hair back. "Enough of that," she whispered, and then in a firmer voice, "Gin and Tonic, quick. Mistress is waiting."

I made the drink and gave it to her, and she turned without another word and glided back to the Mistress, handing he the drink, and sinking onto the coach beside her. Looking across at me, she leaned back against the Mistress who put her arm round her and pulled her against her with a quick kiss, before turning to resume her conversation with the guest next to her. With a subtle wink, she turned her head away and curled her legs up to snuggle against the woman holding her.

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers