The Weekend Ch. 05 - Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realised that the waiters had now stopped waiting, and had been pulled onto couches to be with the guests. The more un-inhibited guests had sat in the darker seats at the back of the room, and I could see the naked buttocks of the male waiter as he knelt in front of one couple, with his head buried between the man's legs. The flurry of drinks orders had also stopped, so I ent to the kitchen to restock, we needed ice, anyway.

The kitchen was empty. I could hear the dishwasher running, and the counters had all been cleaned and wiped. The woman who had been washing up was the only occupant, kneeling on the floor as she moved across it, cleaning it with a cloth. The apron had been discarded, and she worked naked, the chain attached to her ankle trailing side her as she worked across the room. I heard someone else come in and turned to see Pet.

"I just came in to get some ice," I started, as she silenced me with a raised hand. Ignoring me for a moment she walked over to the kneeling girl, and I watched in amazement, as she kicked at her with her foot, knowing her onto her side, and then rolling her onto her back. Pet stood above the girl's upturned face, and then knelt down, her legs on either side of the girl's face, before lowering herself onto the upturned mouth. Her skirt obscured what was going on, but I could hear the souring sound from the woman lying beneath her. Pet looked up at me as the girl pleasured her. "Its hard seeing all those people starting to get it on and not being able to take part. Mistress has commanded me to be in charge tonight, which means I have to keep myself away from the guests. Luckily, I knew this little bitch would be in here so I decided to have some fun myself."

Her eyes gleamed and her breathing started to get quicker as she continued. "I also needed to find you. Some of the guests are quite interested to find some new blood, and you and Louise need to meet them."

She suddenly gasped and froze, and then relaxed. Her breathing slowed as she lifted herself, and I could see her sticky juice all over the arils face as she lay on the floor. Standing up, pet reached under her skirt to adjust her panties, and then held her hand out to me., holding it under my nose. I could smell her on her fingers, and opened my mouth as she pushed them in, licking away at the juice that clung to her. "She laughed, "a little treat for my favourite," and then patting me on the cheek walked out of the room, beckoning me to follow. As we left I heard the girl sigh as she lifted herself back on to her knees to continue her solitary cleaning.

Returning to the sitting room, Pet lead me over to a couple sitting at the side. She was about the same age and build as Louise, her elegant gown having a plunging neckline that revealed her unconstrained breasts beneath. He, like all the other men, was wearing a smart dinner suit, and lounged back regarding the two of us as we stood in front of them. The woman looked at me critically. "Not bad Pet, what's he like underneath."

"Average," replied Pet, "but that's not really what you're interested in is it."

Pet pushed me to my knees and I kneeled in front of them. She whispered in my ear, "remember your training," as she nudged me towards the man. He lifted his hips and slid his trousers down, revealing boxer shorts, with the tent of an erection starting to poke through. His partner leaned across and gently adjusted the shorts, freeing his cock, which spring out in front of me.

I was closer to a man's cock that I had ever been, including my own. I felt Pet's hand on my head as she pushed me forward, and opening my mouth, had my first taste of another man. It was softer than I was expecting, but my only previous experience had been the dildo then had me practice on earlier in the day. I remember the warning about teeth and kept my mouth open as I tentatively licked my tongue around the tip. A small moan came from the man as I gently licked, so I must have been doing it right, I thought.

I felt Pet's hand on my collar as she pulled me back onto my heels, his cock sliding out of my mouth. "Not just yet," she whispered. I had had my eyes closed as I started to give my first ever blow job, so I had not noticed that Louise had been brought to join us, and was now kneeling in front of me, in front of the woman. She slid herself down, her bottom at the edge of the couch, and spread her legs apart, hiking up her dress to reveal a small thing underneath. Reaching down, she pulled it to one side, as Pet moved behind Louise, and pushed her head forward. I saw Louise's mouth open, and her tongue dart out to flick at the women's exposed pussy, which started to moisten.

Pet pulled her back again, and also three of them laughed. "We are going to have a little game," she announced. "You remember this?" She pulled out the now familiar egg timer. "When this starts you will both begin licking and sucking. The aim is to get your guest to come before the other. Whoever comes first will be the winner, the other will have to pay a penalty of the guest's choosing. If the timer ruins out before anyone has come then you will switch places."

Pet looked down at me, I was still wearing my jacket, shirt and bow tie, as well as shoes and socks. "I think some of that can go now." I took off my tie and jacket and handed them to her. She pointed at the shoes so those and the socks came off as well. I now only had a shirt on, hiding the cage I was wearing. Pet clicked her fingers, "we don't want that nice shirt getting messy."

I kneeled naked, wearing only the cock cage. I hear sniggers behind me and realised that some of the other guests had come over to watch the game that was about to take place. Pet pulled my hands together, and clipped my cuffs together before turning to Louise. " I don't think we want to get that lovely gown spoilt either," she smirked. Louise stood and with a sigh, slipped the halter over her head, letting the gown slide to the floor. Stepping out of it, she handed it to Pet, before turning and kneeling. The small thong she had been wearing rode up into her cheeks, the tiny triangle at the front pulling tight into her pussy. Pet pulled her hands behind her and, as she was no longer wearing cuffs, tied them together with a short red rope.

She placed the timer on the floor and pushed us forward. The sand started to run out, as I lent forward to take his cock in my mouth, Beside me, Louise lowered her head, and I heard the slurping noises as she worked on the woman. I tried to relax as his cock slid into my mouth, working my tongue around the tip, trying to think what would bring me to orgasm if the roles were reversed. I felt his hands grab my head and start to pul me back and forth, sliding his cock into my mouth and down my throat. I tried to relax, and breathe through my nose, concentrating on not choking. Suddenly he thrust me away, and beside me I saw Louise's head pulled sharply back. The sand had run out, Pet shouted, "Switch!"

We shuffled round each other, and as Pet turned the timer, I lowered my head to the woman glistening pussy. Although I had gone down on Louise in the past, she had never seemed very enthusiastic about my efforts, but as I started to lick and push my tongue into her, I heard the woman moan above me. I heard Louise gagging next to me, and could feel the man pushing her head back and forward as he fucked her face. "She's had plenty of practice today," I thought grimly, remembering her with the Master in his bed, and on the TV screen.

We were pulled way again as the timer finished. Both the couple were breathing hard above us as we switched sides, and I thought we must be quite close. Pet turned the timer and the couple both eagerly grabbed our heads and pulled us to them. His cock was rock hard now, the tip an angry purple as he rammed it into my mouth. My head shook as he ploughed it back and forth. I felt it swelling even more with my mouth and then suddenly I felt a spurting as he erupted. The cum flowed into my mouth and I coughed, tasting the salty liquid as I swallowed. He pushed me back, and I felt the hot splashes as the final spurts landed on my face.

Pet pulled Louise's head back as she raised my hand and announced, "The Winner!". Louise sunk back on her heels next tome, breathing heavily, her head hung down, and knew she must be wondering what her penalty might be. Pet looked down at the two of us, and wiped her finger across my face, collecting a gobbet of cum. Holding her finger to Louise, she raised her eyebrow expectantly, and Louise dutifully licked the mess of her. "And the rest of it," she said, pointing at my face. She crawled to me and bringing her face next to mine, gently licked the cum dripping off me. I suddenly realised that this was the first intimacy that we had shared since arriving.

She was suddenly jerked away by Pet, her hand at her collar. "Penalty?" She asked, looking at the couple. The man pulled his trousers up and zipped them closed. "Well, I suppose technically its your choice dear, as I got to cum?" His partner had been adjusting herself. From her flushed face I guessed that she had been pretty close, and was probably cross that she hadn't got there. Her hand snatched out and slapped Louise's face. "This little bitch really let me down there, I was so close. I think I want to be fucked right now, and he won't be able to do it after that blow-job!"

Her husband smirked next to her. They obviously knew that Louise and I were a couple, and probably that this was our first time at the house. The woman turned to Pet, "Do you have a room we can use?"

"Of course, follow me."

Pet lifted Louise and myself to our feet, our hands still tied behind us, and led us towards the door. The couple rose to follow us, and the other guests went back to their couches. From the sounds in the room, I suspected that there were now other games in play for them to watch. We went up the stairs, and Pet led us all into a bed room. The man settled himself in a chair, drink in hand ready to watch the show.

The woman pulled a hard chair that sat in front of the dressing table and stood it next to the bed. "Strap her in there," she commanded. Pet sat Louise in the chair and, untied her hands, reattached them with the rope to the back of the chair. She had more rope with her, and used that to fasten Louise's legs as well. By the time she had finished Louise was immobile, her legs spread, and her breasts jutting forward. The woman reached between Louise's legs and pulled at her thong until it ripped, and she tugged it off her. She sniffed at it. "Nice and wet, you little slut." Leaning down with her face right in front of Louise, she spat angrily, the saliva dripping down Louise's face, before stuffing the damp thong into her mouth, gagging her.

Pet reached to her neck for the key that was always hanging there. By now I realised that she and Mistress had duplicates, and the same key fit all the locks they used for our cuffs and cages. She unlocked me and slid the cage off. It had done it work of preventing me getting hard, so my flaccid cock dangled down. "Don't worry," Pet said to the disappointed woman, "we can soon make it grow." She led me over to Louise, and pulled the tattered thong out of her mouth. Louise resignedly opened her mouth and bent to take me in. My hands were still cuffed so I could only stand there as she slid her mouth up and down and I quickly felt myself growing. " Not too quick," laughed Pet as she pulled me back, stuffing the thong back in Louise's face.

The woman had slipped her dress off and lay back on the bed, ams held out. I was rock hard now and as Pet released my hands and nodded encouragingly climbed onto the bed, kneeling over her. She reached up and pulled me down, whispering in my ear, "Be rough with me, and please don't stop, whatever I say."

I grabbed her hips, and pulled her towards me, her legs pushed back under me with her knees bent. Leaning forward across her, I held her hands above her head, my cock poised at her entrance. I lowered my head to whisper in her ear, "I claim my prize." I was swept up in the moment now, and had forgotten the three people watching us.

"No," she whimpered in pretend terror, "Please don't."

I pulled her arms put above her head, and then, with her unable to move, thrust hard inside her. She was soaking wet, the reluctance play acting, and I started to pound back and forth as she twisted under me. I leased her hands and grabbed her shoulder pushing her into the bed as I continued to thrust in and out. Her head turned away as she moaned, "Please stop, please stop." I released her shoulders and grabbed at her breasts, roughly kneading them, twisting and pulling at her nipples. Her hands came up to push me away, so I grabbed them again, slapped her across the face, and stretched them hard against her head. She threw her head back at shrieked as she came against me. As she tensed, I released, and felt my cum flow into to her.

Suddenly spent, I collapsed on top of her and then rolled to the side, my legs and arm still across her body. I felt her hand come round and stroke my head, and I heard her gently whisper, "Thank you."

The sound of clapping brought me back to reality, and the people watching us. The man had put his drink down and was applauding. "Perfect, next time I want my wife abused, I know who to come to," he laughed. Pet stood by the door with a look of wry amusement on her face while my wife, tied to the chair and gaped with her own panties, just looked furious.

I clambered off the bed, and Pet, looking apologetic, replaced my cock cage, while the man got out of his chair and climbed on to the bed. They started talking quietly as the door opened and the mistress came in. Kissing Pet, she greeted the couple on the bed. "I suppose I've missed all the fun? They told me about your game, but it looks like you have had your prize." The woman smiled back. "Yes, but the bitch was supposed to have a penalty and we haven't got that far."

"Why don't you leave that to me?" Suggested the Mistress. " You can stay here as long as you want, and we'll leave you alone." The woman nodded her acceptance, as her partner started to undress and get into the bed bedside her. Nodding at Pet to release Louise, the Mistress attached a lead to my collar and led me out of the room. As Pet joined us, Louise also on a lead, we returned back down the stairs to the reception. I could hear the party going on in the sitting rooms, and the door to the dungeon was open, with the light on. Mistress lead the way as we descended the steps. A few people were sitting in chairs when we got down there, and a young woman stood in the middle of the room, her arms stretched tight above her, attached to ropes hanging for the ceiling. I realised that they were on pulleys, which had been tightened so she could just reach to floor.

It was the young girl from the kitchen. Sweat dripped from her, and her hair hug damply around her face. The weals on her back were explained by the whip that a woman was holding, breathing heavily next to her. She still had her evening gown on, but her feet were bare as she padded around the dungeon floor. Mistress dropped my lead and walked over to her, and I wasn't surprised to see them kiss each other, full and hard on the lips. That seemed to be her default way of greeting everyone. Taking the flogger from around her waist, Mistress flicked at the hanging girl, eliciting a cry as the ends ran across her bruised back. "This one loves being flogged," she laughed, "I bet she came while you did it?"

"She's certainly and eager little slut," laughed the woman, "but I think even she has had enough now."

Mistress nodded at Pet, who went to the wall and released the ropes. The girl slid to the floor and lay there as Pet undid her wrists, and then helped her up, and led her to the cell in the corner. I watched the girl climb on the bed and curl up under the blanket, sobbing quietly as Pet closed the door.

Mistress turned to Louise. "You have a choice. Flogging, or sex with everyone in this room." The people reclining in their seats brightened when she said this. "Before you make up your mind, you can have a taster, a single lash."

Pet grabbed Louise's lead and tugged her to the centre where the ropes were hanging. She tried to pull away so Pet slapped her twice, hard across the face. Before she could react Pet grabbed Louise's hand, and slipped the rope around it, tying it tight. Doing the same to the other she wound the pulley, lifting Louise's arms until they reached above her head, stretching them in a Y shape. She stood on front of the captive woman, slightly shorter and lifted her head, her eyes blazing. "I've been wanting to do this all day, you little whore!"

The Mistress handed Pet the whip, and she stood behind Louise. Flicking her hand, she cracked the whip in the air and Louise shrieked. "You stupid bitch, I haven't started yet," screamed Pet. She cracked the whip a couple more times, and Louise continued to shriek, as Mistress and the guests laughed at the terrified woman. Finally Pet turned her hand slightly, and as the whip cracked this time, the end fell across Louise's back, a red weal instantly appearing. Louise screamed even louder, and tears sprung to her eyes. Mistress nodded at Pet, and the whip cracked another time, a second line appearing on her back.

Mistress walked round to look Louise in the face, pulling me with her. Her head hung beneath her outstretched arms, and tears ran down her face, mixing with the snot running from her nose. There could not have been more contrast with the elegant woman who had descended the stairs on the Master's arms a few hours earlier. She spoke to Louise in a low voice. "Your penalty will be 10 lashes, You have already had 2 so you only have to be another 8. There is an alternative, you can be fucked by everyone in the room. If that's what you want, you will be stretched over the bench, and every one will line up to take their turn with whichever hole they want. Thats mouth, cunt or ass." She leaned closer, "you didn't like that this afternoon, did you?"

She continued, "Don't be fooled by the fact there are only four of us I the room right now. There are at least another 10 guests left upstairs, plus the waiters, and the chefs. Every single one of them will get the chance to have you, however they want."

I was shocked at what she was saying, but then remembered that whatever happened, Louise could stop at any moment with the safe word. She didn't even have to continue the flogging. I heard her murmur, "Flogging."

"What's that, Mistress can't hear you?"

"Flogging" screamed Louise.

Pet picked up the whip with an evil grin on her face. Mistress pulled me back, and we stood in front of Louise. She started at me, her eyes narrowed in anger, as I saw Pet lift her hand. The whip cracked and Louise screamed again. I saw the tip curl round and rest against her breast, and the red weal appears as it fell again.

Pet's hand lifted and fell, until Mistress raised her hand. There was silence apart from Pet's heavy breathing, and Louise's sobs. Mistress lifted her head and looked into the camera above her head. "I hope you are enjoying the show," she laughed, and then turning to Pet announced, "Final one." Pet lifted her hand one more time, and I saw it fall as the whip cracked through the air and Louise screamed a final time.

Mistress flicked the TV remote, and I heard the sound of clapping coming through the speaker. They had obviously all been watching, and I suspected that the entire evening had been engineered just to reach this point. I stood lightly as the ropes were released and Louise slumped to the ground. Pet lifted her to her feet and led her to the cell, locking her in with the other girl. I noticed Louise get into the bed and spoon against her, much like Pet had done with me earlier. Pet returned and pointing to me, lifted her eyes enquiringly at the Mistress. She tipped her head quizzically and regarded me.