The Weekend Mary Visited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down and licked her pussy and licked upwards. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I overshot and ended up licking her asshole. This brought an immediate, "Ewww yeah!" from Mary. So I decided to focus on her little pucker and began licking circles around it again. With words and moans Mary encouraged me to continue until I slid my index finger into her forbidden hole.

"Oh that finger feels so good. I want your dick in my ass. Please, please. I want your dick. I need your dick in my ass." Suddenly Mary's monologue was all about her ass.

Making a decision, I pulled my finger out, then stood and walked to the nightstand. I pulled out some delay cream and some super slippery lube.

I squirted some of the delay gel on my cock and spread it around with my thumb. I put a little more on my thumb and spread it on Mary's tiny butthole. I worked it round and round and the dipped the thumb in and slid it all the way in. I could feel my wife's fingers in her other channel.

To give the cream time to work, I brought my head down and began to kiss Mary's ass cheeks. She seemed to like that as her voice changed and her monolog started to include phrases about, 'kiss my ass,' as well as descriptions of fingers fucking her pussy and ass.

When I felt like the delay cream had begun to work, based on how my cock felt, I stopped licking her pussy and squirted some of the lube on her butt crack and began pulling my thumb out and working it into her ass. After I was able to slide my thumb fully into her ass unimpeded, I inserted my other thumb and began to slowly stretch her anal rings. I was listening for a 'stop' or an 'ouch' or some flag that I was going too far too fast, but all she could talk about was feeling so full and feeling like she was stretching to take an elephant. This Chinese lube was so slippery, she might have been able to take that elephant with a little work.

I squirted more lube on my cockhead and my wife retrieved her fingers. I pulled my thumbs out one last time and pressed my cockhead into the slight opening. Gods it was tight, but I was not to be denied. With an almost audible pop I cleared the second guardian ring and I was in her rectum. It was hot and slippery wet thanks to the lube.

"Ewww yes, his fucking cock is in my ass. Keep going. I want all of it. My god, it is so big and it feels so good and it doesn't hurt. The last time Larry fucked my ass fifteen years ago I was screaming it hurt so bad. Keep going. I feel so full. That's it baby girl suck on my clit too. Ohmygod it feels so good going back out. Push it in. Bury your fat cock in my ass. That's it. All the way in this time. I want to feel your balls slap my ass."

'Doesn't this woman ever shut up?' I thought briefly before the other thought crowded it out. 'Shut up jerk, you are fucking her ass. Let her talk all she wants. You are fucking her ass. What more do you want?'

After bottoming out in Mary's brown hole I began to fuck in and out. I tuned out Mary and concentrated on the sensations from those eight inches of my flesh. I've never felt anything like it before. It was awesome. Suddenly I felt Mary's ass gripping my dick like a vise.

Tuning back in I heard, "Oh my god, I'm coming. Holy shit this feels good. Where have you been all my life? Oh myyyyyy gggoooooooooooooodddddddd!!!" The last part went up about two octaves and was accompanied by the most amazing muscle squeezes ever on my dick.

I stopped trying to fuck in and out and just rode out her orgasm. When her ass muscles relaxed, I started fucking her ass like there was no tomorrow. I don't think I have ever pounded my wife's pussy that hard and Mary kept egging me on until I felt another of her orgasms coming on.

I barely rode Mary's second orgasm out. I was getting close so I said, "I am close. Where do you want it?"

"Not in my ass!" screamed Mary.

"In my mouth", said my wife, shocking me.

I pulled out and barely pointed my dick down in time to shoot a long rope over my wife's nose and down her cheek. She had her mouth on the head of my cock for the second and third blasts. Mary had sat up, spun around and took my cock away from my wife in time to get the fourth and fifth, she then used her thumb to milk my urethra for any leftovers. Oh fuck, I was so spent.

I don't know if I fell asleep or just faded out. When I returned from wherever I had been, I heard my wife say, "I am a fucking sweaty mess. I need a shower."

Mary licked her tummy all the way up between her breasts. "Mmmm salty too," she said. "I could probably use a shower as well. Is your shower big enough for two?"

My wife giggled and replied, "Barely." With that reply, my wife looked at me and then continued, "Good, you are back among us. Come with us and get a shower."

I nodded as if I knew what was going on. As they headed for the bathroom, I picked up the camera and tripod and followed them. My wife had the shower going and I flipped on the fan. From past experience taking pictures of my wife in the shower, we needed the fan to keep the shower glass from fogging up.

A minute or so later the water was ready and my wife looked at Mary, "We can only get two at a time in the shower," she said sadly. "How do we want to do this?"

Mary grinned and evil grin and said, "How about if you and I shower first? Your hubby can rest and take pictures and when we are done, I'll leave and he can come in and fuck you while I take pictures. That way you get some dick tonight too."

"After you," my wife said, holding the door.

Mary paused for a second and reached into her purse. I have no idea how that got into the bathroom, but it was there. Her hand came out triumphantly holding the silicon dick I had seen earlier. Out in the open I could see the base had a bit of a concave surface. "Do you mind if I bring Mark along?"

My wife stood there blinking before she reached out to lightly touch it. "It is so real looking," she said.

"It is," Mary said. "It was molded off the real cock of a porn star." As she stepped into the shower she continued, "He has one of the smaller cocks, but I figured it was good enough to start."

My wife followed as if in a trance. I quickly set up the camera and watched as my two naked sex goddesses began soaping each other up. Mary began to soap up my wife's crotch and my wife quickly put two hands out to steady herself as she spread her thighs for easier access. After a couple of minutes of this, Mary took the dong and pushed it onto the glass about hip height. I was amazed that it stayed and then realized that the base would act like a suction cup.

Continuing to rub on my wife, Mary spun her around and pushed her onto the faux phallus. Her aim must have been good because my wife's eyes opened wide and then shut almost immediately. After a second she began to rock forwards and backwards on 'Mark'. I heard her shrieking a few seconds later. After she was done shaking, Mary turned and opened the shower door and stepped out, saying, "Your turn."

Before she moved out of the way, Mary reached in and unstuck 'Mark' and pulled him out with her. She winked at me and said, "My turn."

I stepped into the shower and my wife immediately attacked me. Her hand reached down and she began to stroke my cock. She stopped for a second and squirted some body wash on me and her hand and then went back to stroking my cock. It had to have been the Viagra at this point because it had been at least a decade or two since the last time I got three hard-ons in a night. But she got me hard and then turned around and backed her cunt right onto my cock, bent over and began fucking me. I grabbed her hips to steady myself and began fucking her back, we almost forgot about Mary until she squealed and I looked over. She was still naked but she was sitting up in the counter with one leg up and one leg down and fucking the shit out of her pussy with 'Mark'.

I could feel my wife starting to come and the electric fire was building deep in my balls. I decided that I was not going to just cum dumpster in my wife's mouth this time. I wanted to come in her pussy and feel my cum blast deep inside her, but I was coming faster than she was. I grabbed the body wash bottle and squirted a load onto her ass and spread it around with my thumb and just as I felt myself lose control I slipped my thumb past both her anal rings and deep into her rectum. She screamed and started coming on my cock as I blasted my first shot deep into her. I normally don't count, but I found myself counting out loud this time, well yelling actually, in time with each of my blasts of cum, "ONE...TWO...THREE...FOUR...FIVE...SIX...SEVEN...Eight."

We held each other for an eternity until she stood up and I slipped out of her. She turned and we kissed so hard I thought my soul was going to break. We rinsed and turned the shower off. Mary was standing by the sink clapping with 'Mark' standing tall stuck to the counter.

I turned the camera off and then my wife and I dried each other off. Grabbing Mary by the waist, the three of us staggered over to the bed, crawled under the covers and we were asleep before any of us realized that we had left the lights on.

I remember waking up briefly with Mary's mouth around my cock, but I don't know if that went anywhere, or if it was just a wishful dream.

When I finally woke up for real, I was in the middle of the bed. I had a goddess on either side of me, but they were not right on top of me so I was able to slip out of the bed and go pee. I turned and was startled when I realized Mary had been watching. "Too bad," she said, "If I had gotten to you earlier, we could have had some water sports fun. Thomas was into water sports and love pissing on me in the shower first thing in the morning."

"Maybe next time," I mumbled.

"I actually just came in to tell you that your wife is waiting for you. She wants you to fuck her ass this morning. She said that it looked so amazing when you fucked my ass right above her and how hard I came from you fucking my ass that it got her curious and when your thumb ass fucked her in the shower, she not only got pushed over the edge she said she climbed the other side and came like a cannon."

While she was talking, Mary had dropped to her knees and popped my cock into her mouth and sucked hard for a few seconds then pulled off with a pop and started jacking me off with a twisting squeezing stroke. I still had most of my morning wood and she was certainly reinvigorating it.

"There," she said while wrapping my dick between her tiny titties, "I think you might be hard enough to fuck her ass with that. If you start to get soft while you work on loosening her ass up, let me know and I'll help get you hard again. Now go out there and fuck her ass."

I walked out to see my wife lying on her stomach with her ass pushed up in the air by the pillows under her hips.

When she saw me she asked, "Did Mary tell you what I want?"

"Yes," I said as I walked over to the nightstand to retrieve the delay gel and Chinese lube. "But I want you to tell me what you want."

"I want you to make love to me," she said.

"Is your pussy nice and wet?" I asked.

"I don't want you to make love to my pussy," she said. Her voice dropped in volume to be almost inaudible, "I want you to make love to my other place."

"Your mouth?" I asked playfully. I knew full well what she wanted, but I was going to make her ask for it, even if she normally didn't use those words.

"No," she said.

"Then say the words," I said. "Tell me what you want in the dirtiest words possible, otherwise I might just fuck your armpit or come in your hair or rub my cock on your feet until I spew my manseed."

"I want you to," she hesitated and finally continued in a whisper, "to fuck"

"Continue," I said.

"To fuck my ass. I want your cock in my butthole. Is that plain enough?" she said with a tinge of embarrassment in her voice.

"Close enough," I said as I climbed on the bed and grabbed her butt cheeks in my hands and spread them. She inhaled sharply as my tongue touched her puckered little butthole.

"I don't want you to kiss it," she said, "just fuck it."

"But it feels good when I lick it, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Well yes," she said.

"And didn't you want me to fuck your ass the way I fucked Mary's ass last night?"

"Well, yes," she said reluctantly.

"Then let me do my job," I said.

She had no reply other than a moan as I licked her pucker again.

After a minute of this, I squirted some of the delay cream on my finger tip and stroked her brown hole. She shivered but didn't say anything. After stroking for a half minute I slipped the tip of the coated finger into the center and pushed. My finger slid in taking some of the numbing cream with it. I then put more on my finger and painted my cock with it. Mary looked at me with a question and I mouthed, 'Later'. She nodded.

Using the same finger I stroked her pucker again and slipped all the way in coating both guardian rings. My wife stiffened and then relaxed when she realized it didn't hurt and actually kind of felt good. I kept my finger in and began rotating it from side to side to begin stretching her out. I pulled my finger out and put a dot of gel on her pucker and pushed it in with my finger. This time, I got a moan from my wife.

The feeling from my cock indicated that the cream was starting to become effective. I took the Chinese lube and dripped some onto the edge of her hole where my finger was penetrating her. As I pulled my finger out and pushed it in, it carried the lube and made it easier to slide that digit in and out of her forbidden place more and more easily. She was relaxing nicely and beginning to moan like she sometimes does when I eat her pussy.

I spread more lube and used two fingers. She inhaled sharply at first but then went back to moaning. I spread the fingers into a 'V for Victory' symbol to increase the stretching and continued to push the digits in and pull them out. After a few minutes, I added a third finger and she never missed a beat moaning.

It was time. I shifted up and brought my cock to the ready. Mary grabbed it and stroked it a few times to make sure I was hard. I am not sure if it was any residual Viagra in my system or my morning wood or the anticipation that I was going to fuck my wife's ass for the first time, but my cock was hard and drooling pre-cum. I spread some lube on my cockhead and aimed. Mary did the same with the camera and I heard the click of the shutter go off several times in a row.

As I pulled my fingers out, I used my other hand to point my cock at the target so that when my fingers cleared, my cock was already moving to fill the hole they had left. I cleared the first anal ring with no problems but the second was already closing. I could feel the doors closing on the tip of my cock, but I was not to be denied. I slid a finger in and teased the second ring and it relaxed just enough for my cockhead to break in with an almost audible pop. My wife swallowed a scream and then said, "It's ok, you startled me for a second. I'm ok. It just feels funny. Can you wait a second before you continue?"

"No problem," I said as I continued pressing in on her forbidden hole with my cock.

I was making slow but steady progress when she said, "Uggh, it feels so full. If feels like the biggest crap of my life but it isn't going away."

"Does it hurt?" asked Mary.

"No," said my wife, "It just feels funny."

"Then you need something else to think about," Mary said as she handed me the camera and crawled up the bed to lay down with her legs on either side of my wife's head. "Eat me," she commanded.

Dutifully, my wife moved her head forward and began to lick Mary's pussy.

I used this opportunity to pull all but the tip of my cock from her ass and then reverse course and push deeper than before. My wife began moaning into Mary's pussy and Mary put her hands on my wife's head to hold her there.

I pulled back and pushed deep three more times before my balls slapped against her clit. "Mmmmmgggppphhh," she said.

With that I began a campaign of slow retreats and fast advances until I was fucking my wife's ass and she was not only not saying 'No', she was moaning and saying things into Mary's that sounded like, "Oh god that feels so good" and "deeper".

Mary leaned down and said in a very husky voice, "Run your hand down and play with your clit while he fucks your ass. It will make it feel even better."

A second later, I felt her fingers touch my balls as she located her clit. As soon as she touched it, she began to shake. I could feel her orgasm lock around my cock, so I stopped until it passed. I was surprised at how strong it was in her ass and how long it went. I have felt her orgasms in her pussy countless times, but this was another level altogether. Taking advantage of the break, I put the camera into video mode and started shooting video. I felt her ass muscles relax and I began to fuck in and out of her ass once more while trying to keep it in focus.

Mary started moaning and talking about her impending orgasm and looking at her naked body being pleasured by my wife's mouth turned me on so much I could feel the electricity building in my balls. It seemed like Mary's energy was feeding my wife because her ass muscles began to pulse. I felt her fingers getting shoved into her cunt and as they glided along my cock in the other channel it set me off. My first shot into her bowels triggered my wife's orgasm and she screamed into Mary's cunt. Mary later said, "That scream tripped my trigger and I came like a shotgun." I believe it because I caught her squirting on video. Mary claims that she has never squirted, but I have proof she can.

I tried riding my wife's orgasm out, but my own was too intense. I let loose everything I had deep into her bowels. Each blast of my come seemed to kick off another wave of her orgasm. Finally the three of us collapsed into a heap.

I think Mary came around first and she headed for the shower because she was gone when I came to. I was next and I slid off of my wife and pulled my cock reluctantly from her ass. By doing that, I woke her up and she rolled over and pulled me into one of the most intense kisses I have ever experienced.

"I love you," she cooed.

"I love you too," I said when released. "I think we may need to get going if we are to get Mary to her plane on time."

Well to make a short story shorter, we did get rolling and got Mary to her plane. We still have her pictures and are scanning them. She had thousands of pictures. A high percentage of them had nudity and or sexual content, so we finally realized why she couldn't get them scanned at work. We should have the last of them scanned sometime next week. As a side note, I ended up buying a second external hard drive in order to hold all of them. We could have reduced the resolution but, they deserve the best.

I edited the video and photos we shot during our three-way into a couple of DVDs. My wife and I think they are pretty hot. Every time I put one in the DVD player, we end up fucking. So I guess that is one measure of success.

I was just listening in on a call my wife had with Mary. We are apparently going to her place in a month or so, while plane tickets are cheap. From the context, it sounds like Mary has enlisted the help of a friend of a friend to be available for Mary and my wife to experience spit roasting and a double penetration. I can't fucking wait.

12