The Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,304 Followers

That night, Regina wantonly threw herself at him. Tomorrow, the two of them would have to return to the real world. Back to her marriage, back to work, back to...whatever it was that Brian did when he wasn't at the hospital. The fantasy would be over. However, tonight she was his. She wanted him to have all of her. They may never be here again.

At first, her pussy lips wouldn't let his thick cock enter her. It was like they were protesting being invaded once again by a man that wasn't Lee. But didn't want that to stop her; not tonight. She meandered around into a 69 position and sat on his face. Then she proceeded to give him one of the sloppiest blowjob ever while he lapped away at her pussy. When she was ready, she twisted around again until she was straddling him. Ever so slowly, she gently lowered herself onto him. Soreness gave way to pleasure as his shaft slipped into her.

Once he was safely inside, she took a moment to enjoy the feeling of being filled. He was hard as granite, so his penis was unyielding. It stayed where it wanted to be and didn't allow her walls to manipulate it.

Her hips rocked back and forth with purpose as her womanhood submitted to his manhood. Creases furrowed in her forehead, and moans escaped her even as she bit her bottom lip.

This was the face of sex. Nothing came even close to being its rival.

Last night, she wanted to avoid eye contact at all costs. It was too personal; too familiar. On this night, she made the mistake of forgetting that wisdom. Their eyes were locked for every second they were joined. When she saw the telltale signs of his pending orgasm, she relished the look on his face. His pleasure was a badge of accomplishment for her.

After wards, when their bodies had recovered from the lovemaking, Regina fell asleep in his arms. Her head was using his arm as a pillow, and her leg was draped over his. He dared not move, even when numbness reached his fingers. He didn't want to stir her out of her sleep and have her roll over away from him. He liked the feeling of being intertwined with her, and the sight of her breathing evenly with her eyes closed was angelic.

The next day was a somber one compared to the previous two. Even the weather felt it. The bleak, grey sky above cried off and on all day. The couple silently packed their belongings, only speaking when they had something vital to say. The hotel door closing behind them signaled the end of this fantasy. Now it was time to take the flight back to reality.

After Regina stored her carryon bag in the upper compartment, she flopped down in her seat. With bated breath, she turned her phone on for the first time since Friday. As she expected, she had about 6 voicemails and a dozen texts. Most of them were from Lee, which she anticipated. What was surprising was the few texts she got from her sister Trudy.

Tried calling but straight 2 vmail. Lee called here looking for u.

Lee came over looking pissed. He's looking 4 u. Where r u?

Call me asap.

Shit. He involved her sister. Great.

She didn't dare listen to the voicemails. She wasn't ready to hear his voice. She read through his texts, and they pretty much painted a picture of what she was in for. She had to stop at the 5th one. The previous 4 was just him inquiring about her whereabouts, saying he was sorry, and pleading for her to come home. By the tone of it, he didn't really think she was where she said she was.

But that 5th one was an explosion of anger and bile. After calling her a few unsavory names, he demanded that she return his calls immediately. IMMEDIATELY!! It was written just like that, in all caps punctuated with multiple exclamation points.

With a sigh, she cut her phone back off. She wasn't ready for reality.

"You okay?" Brian asked when he saw her face. She nodded and gave him the best smile she could manage, which didn't convince him. He didn't push it though. He just grabbed her hand and held it with their fingers intertwined.

The flight was uneventful, and two said goodbye in the baggage claim terminal when they retrieved their luggage. Brian leaned in for a last kiss, but Regina turned her head and gave him her cheek. He seemed hurt by the gesture but nodded understandingly.

"Call me if you need me."

"I will."

He looked at her as if he didn't believe her. "For real, Gina. You don't have to take his shit. If you want, I can..."

"Goodbye Brian." She interrupted with finality, indicating this conversation was both unwanted and over. He shook his head with frustration, grabbed his bags, and left without another word. A few minutes later, she was alone.

Her eyes scanned for Lee. She didn't really expect to find him waiting to pick her up. This wasn't the situation that would have the husband standing across terminal, waiting with open arms and a large "I missed you" smile painted on his face.

Still, a tiny part of her hoped.

She thought about calling him and telling him that she was back, but she lost the nerve. Just like with the voicemails, she wasn't ready to hear his voice. Instead, she sent him a quick, coward's text and put the phone in her purse so she couldn't read the response. If he sent any at all, that is.

The 20-minute cab ride back to her house was unbearably long, yet not long enough. She wasn't sure what she was going to be walking into. Did he miss her while she was gone? Would he accept her into his arms, or would her belongings be sprawled out over the front lawn?

When the cab turned the corner to her street, she took a deep breath to quell the anxiety that was building up in her stomach. The explicit realization fell on her; she just shot and buried her marriage. No matter what happened before, this weekend was her choice. She did this, and now it was time to face the fallout.

Her house creeped up on her as the taxi slowed to a stop on the curb. She couldn't move at first; her muscled locked and refused to open the door. The driver was kind enough to remove her bags from the trunk and open the door for her. He even helped her bring them to the door.

"Thank you." she said as she paid him. When he retreated to his car, she fumbled around in her purse until she heard the familiar jingling. With shaky hands, she inserted the house key into the knob and turned it.

Lee was sitting in the living room, leaned back in his favorite chair. His elbows rested on the arms, and his hands came up to an arch with his fingers interlaced in front of his face.

There were no lights on in the entire house. No television, no laptop, no tablet; nothing. Just angry silence.

Regina was alarmed by his presence. It was eerie. Was he like this the entire weekend, or did he set this up for dramatic effect when he got her text? Either of those options held a different note terror.

Lee looked at his "wife". He was trying to find signs or tattles of what she did all weekend. Like her, he didn't know what to expect when she walked in. Would she be singing with the happiness that he hadn't seen in a while? Would she be angry? Maybe she would just burst in and brag about how much fun she had fucking her lover.

What he got was anticlimactic. She looked just like she did when she left; sad.

He decided to serve the opening volley. "Have fun?" asked with a sneer.

She waved him off with a shake of her head and grabbed her bags. He watched her drag them towards the narrow hallway that led to the bedroom. Determined to not be ignored, he hopped up from the chair and followed her.

The walls seemed so much more constricted with him breathing down her neck. She felt trapped, unable to retreat. So, she ignored him and kept walking until she made it to the room.

"So, you don't wanna tell me about your little getaway? Huh? Why not? You ashamed or something? Don't want me to know how much of a slut you were for Mr. Be-all-that-you-can-be?"

She had a pause. She didn't know he even knew about Brian. Sure, she told him that she was going away with a friend, but not who.

Still, it didn't matter. She wasn't trying to hide it. So, she dropped her bags and turned to him. She calmly took her earrings out as she said, "That's the Army. Brian was in the Navy."

There is was. Confirmation. That's what her sassy little response was. He had his suspicions about who she went away with, but nothing concrete. He knew though. That pretty boy prick was just too...there. He was in all her stories about work and behind every punchline in her jokes. When Lee finally met him, something about him set off all warning bells. When she talked, he looked at her with the admiration of a man who wants to be more than coworkers.

Even still, Lee didn't fully believe she would actually "go away with a friend". She wasn't capable of that. A large part of him thought that she was bluffing when she made her announcement on Friday while she packed her bags. He thought that she was trying to get under his skin; to make him angry. He pictured her at Trudy's house. When he called Trudy, he figured Regina was in the background, whispering for her to tell him that she wasn't there.

That façade was broken when he made an unexpected trip over there to talk to her. He was prepared to grovel and beg for forgiveness. He would do whatever she needed him to do.

But she wasn't there. In fact, Trudy had no idea that Regina was even going away. She was a lot of things, but an award-winning actress wasn't one of them. She wasn't capable of faking that kind of surprise.

All his calls went straight to voicemail, and his texts went ignored.

That was worse than anything she could have done to him. He was left alone, sitting in their house with nothing but the worst of his imagination to keep him company. He didn't know where she was, or if she were okay. All he knew was what she told him: she was leaving for the weekend with a friend.

Was she out there having sex with another guy? Was she okay? Did she just decide to leave him and start a new life with the circus?

His heart fell as she looked at him with unapologetic defiance. She was all but admitting what he feared she was not.

Lee had to close his eyes to control the anger that welled up in him. In a voice that was eerily calm, he asked, "So, you actually spent an entire weekend with that Navy douche bag?"

"Yes."

His breathing got harder as his lips tightened. Fighting against the urge to lash out and yell, he asked in a voice that was still somewhat calm, "Did you sleep with him?"

"Yes."

Yes. That word hit him sharp and hard. Yes, she slept with him. Yes, she cheated on him. Yes, she couldn't care less what he thought about it.

Yes covered a lot of ground.

Lee didn't know what to do with that, so he regurgitated the question in a shaky voice like he misunderstood the answer. "You slept with him?"

She simply repeated her previous answer. No explanation. No attempt to soften the blow. Just one word.

It took a few seconds for him to come to terms. It was a delayed reaction, like a calm before the storm. But the anger that he'd squashed down and sat on all weekend would no longer be suppressed. It boiled and frothed until it needed to vent.

His hand grabbed the closest thing he could find. He didn't even realize that he'd grabbed something until it was launched and turned into an airborne projectile. Whatever he threw made a satisfying crash.

"So, you mean to tell me that you actually went out of town to fuck another man?! This is a joke, right? Please, tell me that this is some sort of nightmare."

She flinched when she saw her crystal elephant figurine shatter as it hit the wall on the other side of the room. A feeling of loss came over her as she looked it broken on the floor. She loved that thing. It was a gift that Lee had given her on their 3rd anniversary. She admired it because it was a replica of one that her mom had before she died. Lee looked all over the place until he found a store that had it. It wasn't a cheap buy, either.

She didn't say anything about the broken memory. It seemed so petty and insignificant, considering.

He paced the room, lost in his world. He would stop, look at her, and then start pacing again.

"How many times?" He finally asked.

Regina shook her head and snorted through her nose. That's what he cared about? He actually needed a number to gauge how pissed he should be at her. To him, pain should have a quantitative figure attached to it. If it only happened once, it should be more forgivable than if it happened a dozen. The betrayal is in the quantity, not the deceit.

Once was more than enough to cause irreparable damage.

Her eyes narrowed as she stepped in toward him, closing the space even more. Now, there were mere inches between them as the two contenders stood nose to nose.

"Fuck you." she said slowly, dragging out the first word to maximize its effect.

"How many times did you fuck him?" he repeated. This time his tone of voice was more assertive. It was more like a command that she answer him than a question he was posing.

"FUUUUUCK! YOOOOOU!" she screamed in his face. She turned red as her eyes bulged and the veins in her forehead showed themselves. The sudden surge of emotion broke the dam, and her body started shaking.

When tears threatened her eyes, she pushed past him. She didn't want crumple up into a bawling mess; not now. She fought hard to get her tears under control, but they were persistent.

So, she did what she had to do to stay in control. She turned things around on him. Her sobs soon turned into taunting, maniacal laughter.

"You angry, dear?" she said, wearing a nasty smirk and peering at him through challenging eyes. "You pissed that I broke my vows? Your faithful little wifey let another man have her. Oh yeah, he had her; multiple times. Now, you wanna yell, throws names around, and smash things."

She paused and walked back over to her husband, who was stunned silent by her visceral response. With her teeth clenched, she leaned in and asked, "How the fuck do you think I felt when I found out about that bitch?"

The air was sucked out of the room. There. She said it. Aloud, and not in her internal rantings. After all this time of pretending that it didn't exist and refusing to acknowledge her resentment, she finally gave voice the Sword of Damocles that was hanging above all the silent treatment and whiplash mood swings.

Every time Lee tried to talk about what he'd done, or apologize, or just try to figure out a way to move past it, she shut him down. She kept saying that she was fine and didn't need him to keep bringing it up.

But she wasn't fine; she was secretly seething. That resentment in her belly kept growing, feeding on her insecurities and anger. She didn't want to think about it, so she pretended it didn't exist. She became even angrier with him because he refused to live in her world of denial. He wanted his wife back, but all she wanted to do was forget.

He put his hands up in surrender to try to calm the situation. "Gina, baby..."

"Oh no! No!" She yelled out as she pointed an accusing finger at him. "Don't Gina baby me! It was all fire and rage a minute ago. I was a slut, remember? Now that you have a reminder of your shit, you wanna have a calm, rational conversation?"

"Yes, I do. It's what I've always wanted. I know I hurt you, but I can't undo it. So c'mon, let's do that. Let's talk about it like adults. No more yelling, no name calling, no silent treatment. What dya say?"

He watched her closely with anticipation. He hated this situation. He hated that she went away with that navy fucker. Thinking about all the things that he enjoyed about their loving making (when they did make love, which was a rarity at this point), he could only guess what the two of them did. That line of thinking gave him the trifecta of misery; anger, pain, and nausea.

But, if that was the price to pay to get them to a place of recovery for his sin, then so be it. He loved his wife more than anything. Yes, he made a mistake, but he badly wanted to make amends for it. He would do anything for her forgiveness. All she had to do was tell him what she wanted.

But, there in lies the rub. What did she want? Truthfully, she didn't even know because what she really yearned for was something that couldn't be given. She wanted him to rewrite history; to turn back the clock and not do what was already done. She wanted him to have loved her so much that the very thought of sticking his dick in that reptilian bitch's cunt made him physically ill.

She just wanted to look at him and not see her.

But he couldn't give her any of that. However; as a consolation prize, Lee wanted to give her something that she absolutely did not want: to talk about it ad nauseam.

What was there to say? Would they go over what the two of them did together? Did she really need a play by play to add to her nightmares? She definitely didn't want any of his fucking apologies, proclamations of love, or promises to never do it again. They were just hot air with syllables.

So, she did what she always did when this topic came up; she made it difficult to talk about by lashing out and turning it around on him.

"What do you know about being an adult? For the record, the best way to deal with cheating isn't talking about it. No, the best way to deal with it is to NOT DO IT!"

He scoffed and said, "Says the woman who just got back from a sex filled getaway."

Regina wanted to come back with something snappy and sarcastic, but nothing came to mind. Even in her anger, she couldn't deny the fact that she lost all moral high ground on Friday when she left her house to go to the airport.

As much fun as she had, the weekend was a mistake. She knew it, even while she was there. She felt she was owed it, and she took it. Somehow Regina thought that she'd feel better after doing it; feel more powerful and in control. But she didn't; in fact, she felt worse. The sick feeling that she always walked around with had now morphed into an even more grotesque monster.

Lee was also in the same boat. He was physically tired. He hadn't sleep all weekend. Even when he drifted off, he'd snap awake with a fear that he missed her call. After seeing the same 0 calls message, his heart re-broke. Every single time.

"Why do I even bother?" he spit out with frustration as he stomped out of the room. Regina could hear him walking through the living room. After a second, she heard the jingle of keys, followed by the slam of their front door.

With nothing but silence as her companion, she leaned back against the wall and cried for the millionth time.

javmor79
javmor79
2,304 Followers
12